Swagg 7 Multi Nominations

KSI Swag 77

I can witness to this. Since I’ve known swag all the way back to 2013 I’ve seen him give out multiple gamertag changes,  Xbox live gold, etc. I’ve also seen him host CPL showdowns for gamertag changes which he supplied. I’m not even going to mention numbers because it’s well above 50+

I can witness for this multi nomination, as swags former general, co-founder and founder in LS I have been informed on multiple occasions that swag has provided multiple gamer tag changes for people he has recruited as well as for others. I can honestly say that this man has done much more than these awards require and more than qualifies for these awards 

20 minutes ago, Lord Airborne said:

For these awards, we generally have witnesses who have been helped by the member witness or, at the very least, we need gamertags for the people name changes were given to.

KSI Vati

KSI Banana69

KSI FireBird19

KSI Hammer68

KSI Shadows

KSI Stimmel311

KSI Styx

KSI Sweatty

KSI ChilledNexus

KSI Gaymander

There’s a lot more, the gens of Trocity and Legend can confirm and witness that I gave out gt changes for there members

Edited by KSI MFLSwagg 7

Name: KSI MFLSwagg 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Award-/-Achievement: Good Samaritan and Philanthropist
Reason-/-Evidence: This man right here has helped so many people including myself with money. He gives no questions when asked and helps as many people as he can. I saw this man spend 30 dollars in the same day for people to change their gamertag. This man defiantly deserves this award.

Awards

I’ve seen swagg host cpl showdown and I use to be his co host and changed many cpls names he’s done a lot to cpls and pvts who couldn’t afford name changes and has helped them do that by hosting black op 4 and 3 tournaments 

If you need people that he’s actually bought things for than that’s me as well. Swag has bought me gold at least twice, and he paid for my gamertag change when I rejoined earlier in September.

I can witness, Swagg has recently payed for me to get KSI back in my gamertag along with that he has been a good friend and seems to laugh at a lot of things I say which is cool. Give this man some awards.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo swag a g help me change my gamer tag like hes the man honestly one of the people who make me feel like I belong in KSI thanks swag u the man

Awards