Vort3x Nomination OS1

KSI Swag 77

Name: KSI Vort3x 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xVORT3X

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason-/-Evidence:

Man Man Man, my boy Vort3x, I’ve known this great member since he joined and he came up under me back in 2015, his passion for KSI is unbelievable, all he do is try to find ways to become a better leader, whenever you ask him to do something, he goes above and beyond to accomplish the goal. He recently hosted his first T&E event and did amazing job , even with his busy schedule with taking care of his new born son, he still dedicates his time for the KSI community, Vort3x definitely deserves this award

ive known vortex since I was in fi and from what I have seen in him while apart of fi, he is a hardworking and dedicated member and he is always avalible to help those who need it. 

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31581-ksi-xvort3x/

Reason-/-Evidence:

Vortex is one of my officers who puts in the time and effort to be a great example for the other members. He is always willing to do what ever is needed of him as and when it is asked of him. He is doing a great job of being my officer plus a member of the T&E team and a farther of a young child too 

Honestly, every time that ive asked vortex for help with something or anytime ive been in a group with other KSI LS members, vortex has been there. He has been supportive and helpful through many things.

Link to forums account: @KSI xVORT3X

All I can say is that vortex deserves the award because of all the effort he puts into KSI and he does go above and beyond for the community. He's helpfully, friendly and always up for a laugh. Go Vortex you're a good officer

Guest KSI LECTRIC

I've been through hell and back with this man. I may have been out of KSI for over a year now but when I was in...Vort3x was with me through my grind from the bottom, to the position of Firebird General. He has always been a soldier and showed dedication to grow himself and KSI. I couldn't have made it to where I got without him. If I ever got back into KSI, I would follow him.

I miss those days, but to see him still with KSI and the dedication, I'm of my brother. Hooyah.

~Lectric // Ret.

This guy definitely deserves this.  Ever since he was under me when I was General of hybrid squad in FI he did everything asked and was a great LT.  I always knew he had the potential.  And bro I'm honestly proud to see you get this far.  I'll always love you all and you all will be my family #Riphybridsquad #hybridforever 

Awards

Guest KSI Hammer68

KSI vort3x 

Hes always been there since I joined and I’ve seen him at every meet. Great dude and he is always helping people in KSI

I am old  Fi member and I Personally think vortex is a hard working kid and a good member he has been grinding and he really cares for all his member and his  division  And he likes to help people 

As creator of FI, i was afforded the privledge of watching so many ppl come up thru the ranks, one of said ppl is Vortex, he was always hard working, friendly, and eager to step in when things needed getting done. When i do eventually come of Hiatous i will of course be eager to o ce again work with him. ^^

I must admit seeing vortex as a nomination for outstanding Achievement Award is long overdue. The Vortex that I knew back in the beginning are they good kid heart but like everybody had a few issues. But this is what KSI as for right to help kids that may have certain issues to overcome them and to become a better person. I will have to admit that in this instance KSI has done its job. The Vortex that I know now has made all the right choices for all the right reasons and has become a better man for it. He's become the type of person that can Inspire other kids are young adults it takes them make the right choices as well. He's been through more than most of us will know and has grown from it and inspired us that knew him from it. I don't think you could find a better candidate then this young man to represent KSI and to win this award. Thank you for your time KSI FithAce 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xVORT3X

Reason-/-Evidence:

Since I've met this member he has shown nothing but the utmost respect and drive to be better not only by himself but  as a squad as well. He cares alot about his squad and divison

• 2 weeks later...