May 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 DIR DL
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is one Director that has not given up on any Div she has been over. She has been there for me even when she was not over DL ! She is a great mentor and is always there when anyone in KSI needs help. She is always there when I have needed to Vent and when I'm done will ask so now what are you going to do to fix this ! For this and more 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DropShot 7 DL/FO
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - He will achieve what ever goal he sets for himself. He is there not only for DL but for other members of DL. He is some one who has his hands in everything, as I put ( he is in a lot of departments). He is a fast learner and will be a great Div Leader when it is he time! Drop is the heavy when he thinks I am being to soft. Drop will help anyone wanting to learn and is always teaching others willing to learn.  

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowo45 GEN DL/Athena
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why the deserve this - I believe this guy will go far. Shadow is there for his squad members as well as any member in DL that comes to him. He is always in parties with member and will to game with anyone in DL. He has learned a lot in the last few months and has shown that he will meet any goal that he sets for himself. He has even helped members by purchasing games, DLC'S, and name changes. He has shown that he will continue to be a great leader and 7 when it is his time to move up.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow 3CPT DL/Ares
Link to forums account - @KSI Follow
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has shown that he is willing to help out in any way possible. He has joined several Departments and always informing members of what is new and upcoming events, etc. He is always there to train any one that needs it, as well as game or just seat in a party and chat with. I believe he will be a great Gen when he has the chance to be one and will go even farther in KSI. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dundarrach  3LT DL/ Nemesis
Link to forums account - @KSI Dundarrach
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he has joined KSI, he has shown he will be a great asset to KSI. He has continued to grow and is willing to ask any question needed to help him on his way up the ranks in KSI. He is willing to game and/ or help anyone out. He is always willing to host game nights and meeting when ever someone is unable to.  He is always looking for new recruits and help others learning to recruit. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SnowQueen 4LT DL/ Nemesis
Link to forums account - @KSI SnowQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since she has become a part of KSI, She has become friends with anyone that joins her parties. She is willing to help anyone she can out and has become a great asset to Nemesis DL. She will ask questions in order to move up the ranks and is willing to help out with game nights and meetings. She is always in a party with members of KSI and willing chat with anyone that joins her party. She works very well with everyone that she comes into contact with and the officers in her squad and other squads. 

Division Leader

Gamertag(Rank-division/squad) KSI Skarzx 77 SL

Link to forums account- @Scarface 77

Reasoning why they deserve this: I've only had the chance to talk to him once but during that he was extremely welcoming and helpful. And from what I've seen is an extremely awesome person in terms of improving the div and helping everyone in it.

Captain

Gamertag(Rank-division/squad)KSI YeetQueen Knights SL

Link to forums account- @KSI YeetQueen

Reasoning why they deserve this: Because she is by far the most helpful and caring person I've met. She has been helping me since day one and now is helping me become a officer. She shows nothing but great leadership and loves being active in the community. And since our gen has been on LOA she has stepped up majorly in our div and has helped keep everything running smoothly.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag(Rank-division/squad)KSI Sasuke08 SL Knights

Link to forums account: @Forzt08

Reasoning why they deserve this: because he is a determined and respectful leader who is always around to help anyone on anything and is always down to play with everyone.

Awards

Captain
Gamertag- Divison/Squad  (KSI YeetQueen/Sovereign Legacy/Knights) -
Link to forums account - @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think she Deserves this cause she always is there when ever a member of KSI needs help or to talk to her about something, she always encouraging members to come to game-nights and other activity trying to help people become the the best member they can be.

Awards

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Itachii Cpt SL Knights 
Link to forums account - @KSI Itachii
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has done so much for knights and SL as a whole. Hes helped in any way that he can and is an outstanding member.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen SL Knights
Reasoning why they deserve this - Queen is a great friend and a great captain im on the road to becoming officer and queen has helped me everystep of the way she was extremely helpful when she recruited me and made a long process fun she works extremely hard and makes everything fun shes a amazing captain and i couldnt ask for a better friend

Awards

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen Capt SL knights 

Link to forums account  @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this -from the time Ive joined she has been so helpful through being exhausted and all she is my inspiration in KSI   and  I couldn't of asked for a better captain to take me under her wing she is without a doubt an all around amazing lady.

Signed by my hand on 5/25/19

KSI UNDYING

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Yeet Queen Capt SL knights 
Reasoning why they deserve this -  because when I joined KSI she has made a extraordinary effort to try and  help  me through the confusing and hard understanding  times and she has the making of a good heart,she cares for others when they need help but not but least she is amazing mentor  for those under her 

Signed KSI FirePierce14 

Senior leader

Gamertag KSI SCOTLAND 7

LINK  @Scotland

Reasoning why- These last couple of month i have got to know scotland better. He is a hard work at what he does He is someone that you can count on i know if i ever need help he is there he is always tring to better the community. Here recently he just became a father and he still make time to make sure that KSI is running like it should. also no mater what rank you are he is always willing to help and listen to you

Founder 

Gamertag KSI VENUM 7

LINK @VENUM 7

Reasoning why- what can i say about venum i work with him in PO And also i am his PO rep for his Div and i can tell he know what h is doing. he is a great leader trainer and mentor i have seen him improve a look of people by working with he always make to to train them the right way i have high hope for him that he is going to go far,

CO FO 

Gamertage KSI TIGER 77

LINK @KSI Tiger 77

reasoning why - she has done a lot for her for WD she turn a dead squad around and made it split she is also the a person you can look to for training and guides if she dont know the answer to something she will find she is always looking for what is best for the div even if its a hard choice to make she will make she also stay in open party so that anyone can join ni matter what rank they are she make them feel welcome also she has got the div a little  bit closer and working on it i know with out a doubt she is going to make it far

Captain

Gamertag KSI JAMCAM

LINK @KSI JAM

reasoning why-he has done a lot for malice he goes out there get recruits host workshop traing his member he even does a lot of game nights and get the squad active he is the heart and soul of that squad he make everyone in there feel welcome and he always tring to improve and try other thing if on way is not working. 

gamertag KSI AIRBONE 7

LINK  @Airborne

Reasoning why - i have got to know airbone though AAP he has help me a lot to get to know the in and out of the department . He has step  up big make sure that  AAP is ruining smoothly and that everyone in the department know what they was doing. he has go above and beyond what his job title called, i know if i ever have a question  i can ask him and he will get back with me in no time he is really good at communication  with everyone  so that we are all on the same page i am glad that i have got this opportunity to work with him.

Forums Staff 

gamertag KSI December 

LINK @December 77

reasoning why- this guy right is one of the hardest work i have meet in ksi he is around every where for head of new to senior forums staff, he is someone that you can count on to get the job done. He is always working way to improve think like with the social media out. i first meet him in AAP  and i have learned a lot for him i know if i need something or help with something i can count on him i have learned a lot for him could not think of any one else for this award.

Founder
KSI VENUM 7 (Founder - DW) -
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum is a very active member within the division. He has never forgotten his roots and treats everyone equal. He just recently implemented better ways to bring up officers in the chain of command. He is also always hanging around in game nights and doing 1 on 1's with members for the overall growth of DW. You have a question and he will answer to the best of his knowledge. Keep up the great work man!!

Co-Founder
KSI Bane 7 (Co-Founder - DW) -
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane deserves this award for his will of never giving up and being the best that he can. He just recently got promoted to Head of the Productions department. He is always available to react to issues that are happening in his division and if he doesn't know the answer, he will find it out for you. 

Captain
KSI Harmony 7 (2CPT - DW/Hannibal) -
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Harmony 7 continues to show great member retention in DW, not only with her squad. She is always throwing game nights and making sure that nobody is left behind. She also comes to workshops and inputs her knowledge about the community.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
KSI December 77 (SGT - DW/Samurai) -
Link to forums account - @December 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member goes above and beyond in everything that he does. He has helped the community on all different levels. He is helping the Marketing department with graphics to help our adverts stand out. He is always throwing game nights for the community and attending meetings when he is available. My hats off to you man and thank you for all that you do. 

Department Member 
KSI Folkstyle (SGT - WD /Malice) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Folkstyle
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this award for answering questions pertaining to the departments that he is in. Always sharing his knowledge with people is of good quality. Quick to keep Nominations rolling in AAP. This being done with everything he is through is the true strength of a leader. Keep up the great work.

KSI Hype dude (SGT - DW/Paladin) -
Link to forums account - @Cesar gutierrez
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member deserves this award for the way he has stepped up to host game nights and his overall drive to learn more about the community as a whole. He just changed his own Gamertag yesterday so he could become an SGT. He is an up and coming rising star in DW and I can't wait to see his next move.

Division Leader

KSI Skarzx 77 (Division Leader - SL) 
@Scarface 77
Reasoning: Skarzx 77 in my opinion is the best Division Leader in KSI at this current time. His people are truly his people. Everyone in SL loves to hang out with Skarzx, not because he is our Division Leader. But simply because he treats everyone the same, your rank does not define his attitude toward you and he is the same person when he speaks to PVT or a COFO. SL has definitely had its fair share of hardships, but we got through it and even grew from it due to his guidance and teachings to the division. For me, he is definitely the best mentor I have had while being in KSI. All of my success as a Co-Founder has truly been due to his teachings. I could honestly go on and on about this guy, but to keep it simple; he justs manages to hold this division together no matter what the circumstances, despite being a new father and the hardships that life brings on us all. He puts in hours and hours of his time to keep SL a powerhouse division and to continue to inspire our Generals to shoot for the stars. Make this guy a director already.

Co-Founder

KSI Kakashii 77 (Co-Founder - SL) 
@Kakashii 77
Reasoning: Having Kakashii as a peer has been freaking fantastic. It is truly a blessing when you can work with someone that you genuinely enjoy being around. He is a decorated Clan-Ops leader and it shows. He has years of experience in this. He may work a lot, but he always manages a way to be there for his squads. He has made it his mission to stabilize the officer core of Knights, and to introduce a new generation of leaders for that squad and I feel that he has truly done just that. He is a great asset to this division and continues to show his progression as a 7 as he continues to guides his squads to success. 

General

KSI Sinikon (General - Templar/SL) 
@Sinikon
Reasoning: Being a General is no easy task, it is time demanding and it is thankless. Your pretty much on call 24/7 for your squad. Since Sinikon has been a General, he has constantly had obstacles thrown his way, and every single time without failure he manages to redeem himself and his squad by making it through those challenges unscathed and even growing out his squad in a safe, methodical manner. This shows me that his commitment to our division is some of the strongest I have seen since being in this community. Being his Co-Founder is one of the easiest assignments I have had. Because, he has a plan for everything. He is calculated and knows the direction he is taking his squad. He is on top of his knowledge and is a huge mentor to his squad and the division. I really don't think there is anything Sinikon cannot do. He is damn near a perfect Officer. He is level-headed, good people person, clan ops knowledge is through the roof, and is on top of his responsibilities. I would be surprised if he did not earn this award. I truly believe this is the General of the Month.

Captain

KSI YeetQueen (2CPT - Knights/SL) 
@KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning: So, this was a very hard choice to make on who to nominate for this award. So, I would like to give a special shout out to KSI Itachii. If I could nominate you both I would. But, as for Yeetqueen:

Going through this thread I have seen her name pop up here many times. And, its honestly no surprise. She is a dynamite officer. She on top of her game beyond every meaning of that phrase. She is advertising for SL, she is a rejoin moderator, a top-notch recruiter, a great mentor to her members, and she is a extremely influential leader within her Officer Core. She is always guiding her members in the right direction and she does not do it for prestige, rank, or glory. She simply does it because it is apart of her character. She cherishes her time in this community and it shows. She is a Captain that every squad in KSI wish they could have. Because, you don't have to micromanage her to get work done, she just does it and she honestly enjoys the work that clan ops produces. On top of that, she will be a great General when the time comes for her. I would be thrilled to see her earn this award. I really cant see anyone else getting this award but her at this current time.

LT

KSI Scorpi0n (2LT - Templar/SL) 
@Tyler710
Reasoning: Scorpion is a great LT to me because he sets the standard for the SSG's to follow in Templar. I have been over Templar for about two weeks and as soon as I came in. I noticed his level of commitment to his squad but to our community as well. He is a goal setter, and comes up with a plan of action for how he wants to accomplish his goals. His current goal as of right now is to become a CPT, so he spends his time teaching his SSG's how to successfully hold a LT spot in his squad. Scorpion is a great officer to have around, he is always playing with his squad members and continues to excel in Templar. I would like to see him earn this award to validate his efforts in making his squad a better place for everyone to game in.

Founder
KSI VENUM 7 (Founder - DW) -
Link to forums account -  @VENUM 7
Reasoning: Venum is always pushing me and other members in the squad to do are hardest and more every week. He has help me alot with the forum n doing workshops.

Co-Founder
KSI Bane 7 (Co-Founder - DW) -
Link to forums account - @Bane 7

Reasoning:  Bane is one of the most devoted members in KSI that i have meet while i been here. He will go out of his way to help a member with everything that he can n he motivates me to be a better officer in my squad.

Captain
KSI Harmony 7 (2CPT - DW/Hannibal) -
Link to forums account -  @Nikki Cola

Reasoning:  Harmony always goes out of her way to talk to everyone she can when she gets online n will invite people to chats just to talk to them. She is the ideal officer in the squad she helped me with many things in being a officer n is a inspiration to me as a member of Hannibal.

Edited by KSI RAGINGONE86

Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI T1ger 77

Link: @KSI Tiger 77

Reason/why: KSI Tiger deserves this award because she is always helping people taking care of everything she has to she tries to get more people active and tries to be there for everyone and always helps whoever needs help

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen (2nd Captain, Knights, Sovereign Legacy)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Allow me to list the ways of how she has done this month.

• She is constantly in parties helping new sergeants get trained for recruiting then getting their first recruit (That I have also witness in the parties)
  • She is going above and beyond to get her division involved by getting everyone to participate in events for Div Cup and even got SL its first Weekend Warfare win!
  • She runs many workshops for the squad she is in including training workshops, stress management, recruiting workshops, and workshops for fellow officers to get all the certifications they need.
  • She buys people name changes to help them get more involved and guess what they are now officers!!!

All in all the squad and division has been a fun place and she does nothing but try to build it up!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 (HSI Department Head)
Link to forums account - @FadeZ 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - As HSI department head he has gone above and beyond doing his work. doing most of the training and helping newer people get involved in the departments he's in he has been helping all the new Join Mods learn how to do their jobs and they are doing great from what everyone can see! Hes become a mentor figure in the community which is very inspiring you will hear nothing but positives from HSI, News and the join area on how involved he is and how much he tries to help people. A lot of new leaders are rising up and its because of him. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Arc 7 (Sergeant, Samurai, Divine Warriors)
Link to forums account - @KSI Arc 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Arc has never been in departments before but hes been a huge help to the HSI family helping people get the confidence they need to ask for stuff when they need help and he keeps me on my toes to do my job haha but he has been ontop of his stuff getting all of his stats done and even doing his first spotlight interview.

CAPT

GAMER TAG-KSI Tawick

Link@KSI Tawick

Reason: he is awesome and he walks me through the forums with great patient good hearted person and trust worthy

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Tiger 77 / WD
Link to forums account -@KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - THE REASON WHY SHE DESERVES THIS IS BECUASE SHE ALWAYS THERE WHEN ANYONE NEEDS HER . VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE VERY BIG HEART.

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Taywick 77 / VANQUISH / WD
Link to forums account -@KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - SINCE HE'S JOIN VANQUISH WD HE ALWAYS BEEN THERE AND TRYING HIS BEST TO PUT US BACK TOGETHER AS A SQUAD. HE'S THE BEST AND ONLY CAPTAIN WE HAVE.

LT
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to forums account -@KSI Kalakoi 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - KALAKOI HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT PERSON FOR ANYTHING HE JOINS AND EXCELS AT EVERYTHING HE DOES . I KNOW HE'LL BE GREAT AND DOING HIS BEST TO KEEP KSI PRESTIGIOUS. 

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI ANTI LEGION
Link to forums account -@KSI ANTI LEGION 
Reasoning why they deserve this - THIS GUY HAS DONE IT ALL BUT BE A GEN OR A CAPTAIN .HE'S  ALWAYS ACTIVE AND HAS AN AMAZING HEART . HE PUSHES EVERYONE TO BE THE BEST THAT THEY CAN.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowo45 General Athena DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45

Reason- Shadow45 has helped me alot whenever I need it, be it KSI related or gaming related. He is always there to give a helping hand to anybody who may need it. He works hard at everything. He is always giving 100% no matter how small or big it is. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow 3CPT Ares DL

@KSI Follow

Reason- When in doubt goto follow. Easiest and most chill guy I have met in Dark Legion. He is always doing something that will help others for the better. 

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SnowQueen 4th LT Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @KSI SnowQueen

Reason- With all odds stacked against her, she still fought through it all. She succeeds at every task you give her no matter how big or small it is. She is someone I can trust to have my back. She will always ask for help if she needs it or advise so she can formulate her own plan for the task given to her. I personally want to thank her for helping me out within Nemesis and I hope she goes even further up in the ranks. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 Founder DW

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - DW has been through some hardships recently, but under a man with a plan like Venum we have easily picked up out of our slump. Not only does Venum have a game plan for the division he has also been putting it to test. There’s a lot of leaders who have the drive to put in effort but there’s never any follow through. Venum on the other hand is the leader with the drive and the leader with the follow though. Recruiting has really picked up under him. He’s pushing others to do the best they possibly can as members and officers. This man deserves Founder of the month this month and many more months to come. Soon I can see this man getting Division Leader of the month as well. Keep it up brother. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty Gen DW Samurai

Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty

Majesty has been doing a great job as General of Samurai. Although over the past few month the squad has been in a stand still she is still working hard to get it out. Recently she was given goals to do and within that night she worked hard to get it done. Then after that she set up more goals for herself. If you give her something to do then she’ll get it done as soon as possible and put 100% effort into it. She is going to do great things for the future of Samurai. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xMinion 2CPT DW Samurai. 

Link to forums account - @KSI xMinion

Along with Majesty, Minion always does her best to make sure her squad is doing good. She’s always there for anyone that needs her. On top of her living 5 hours ahead of everyone else, and her job she always does her best to put her effort in multiple areas of KSI. On top of captain responsibilities, she is also in marketing as well as being Editor in training in News. She does great things for Samurai. Really has stepped up over the past few months. I see big things for her in the future. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ragingone86 1LT DW Hannibal

Link to forums account - @KSI RAGINGONE86

Reasoning why they deserve this - Not a lot of people like Ragingone86 come around a lot. When he first joined KSI it wasn’t long after he realized what he wanted to do. This is a guy that will do whatever it takes to make sure all members are doing good. He always asks questions so he can gain as much knowledge as possible to use it later on. Every time I ask him when he’s getting on he says “right now.” This man lives and breathes KSI. I honestly can not wait to see what the future holds for this dedicated member of KSI. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 Productions Senior Staff

Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - MeShell was one of the first Senior Staff promoted in productions and it was for good reasons. She is one of Productions longest standing members and most active members. Can always rely on her for streams. She has helped a lot of the new members become acquainted to the department. Showing them how to set up streams and as well how to stream and how to get activated on the Twitch. She is also a bit of an overachiever in the department as well :). Shell sometimes puts in 2 streams a week when we only require a minimum of 2 a month. She shows that she is a dedicated Productions member and a great motivator to the rest of department. If she keeps it up she’ll be doing big things in the future. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 4LT DW Elysium

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Starset recently returned back to KSI about 2 months ago. First month he laid low hanging out getting a feel of everyone in DW. Not long after he transferred to Elysium to help out and he has definitely shown it. He helped that squad get to 50 members. He is on his way back up ranks. He’s great at recruiting as well as making sure everyone is having a great time. Not only is Starset making his mark in clan ops. He is also part of 2 departments. He is in HSI which I hear great things about. As well as the AAP Department in which he recently joined. All in almost all this guy is doing great in all areas of KSI, and I can’t wait to see what he does next.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47334-ksi-follow/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Follow is a Captain of Ares but he doesn’t just hold that responsibility he is part of Marketing, T & E, and News. While successfully keeping his position strong in Ares he keeps up with all his other duties.  On top of it he is on the Head hunters team and shows up to almost every match (if he doesn’t fall asleep ”inside joke for him”).  He is consistent and a strong officer within DL and a huge part of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xEpsilon

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48562-ksi-xepsilon/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member joined in late May but he has came in and grew Athena and showed the officers up not with just recruiting. He has shown worry and care for people going thru stuff that he only recently meet. He has shown me what a officer should resemble and I feel her will become the next line of great officers.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 (CoFo- DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7

MeShell is still farely new to our 7 staff here in DM, but you would never have thought it. From day 1 she has just hit the ground running. Getting to know her second squad more. Helps out with gamenights, recruits, training new officers, and reaching out to members to get to know them. She is always coming up with different ways to get people involved, and has been a great help getting squads moving in the right direction. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Gan- DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7

Joe has taken his new squad and super sized it. It has become one of our best and most active squads here in DM. He is always getting to know his members any way he can, and wanting to help as much as possible. He is a recruiting master, and it's amazing to see how close he becomes with each and every recruit he gets. Always inviting members around just to hang out and talk or just game with. He is truly the definition of leading by example. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 (1CPT- DM/Hellborn)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592

Uppish has played a key role in getting his squad back on track and moving in the right direction.  From doubling up on gamenights to just hanging out with members. He is always seeking out more knowledge and ways to help the members in the squad and the division.  Hes a little rough around the edges sometimes, but is always trying to improve himself. He works hard and never gives up. I really look forward to seeing what this guy brings to the table in his future endeavors.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -          KSI Sgt Peppers (2LT- DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sgt Peppers

I dont really know Sgt Peppers on a personal level, but she has been an awesome officer. Always looking to help out in any way possible.  Hosting gamenights, getting to know the members, recruiting, and more. Always seeking out knowledge so she can improve. All the members in her squad have only great things to say about her. It has been quite inspiring to see the amount of effort and care she puts into being not only an officer, but a member of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDntAskImAwfl (SSGT- DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSIdontask

DontAsk has been a HUGE help with getting venom active and moving forward again. Her Gamenights are always a blast, people just hanging out and playing games. Everyone flocks to her when she gets online. DontAsk is always going the extra mile to make sure that the members are well taken care of and happy. Downloads games so she can play with people. Sending out encouraging messages when someone is feeling down, and just spending time to get to know each member as an individual.  She embodies what it means to be a leader, and what it means to be a member of KSI.

Edited by KSIxROMEO 7

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Grifful 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – This man has been a rock for SL during some troubling times. He helped keep the division together, while assuming the role of acting general due to the departure of the previous general and ensuring the squad is getting corrected and to a point where it can begin to move forward. Through him the Royalty Squad in SL has persevered and now being called Conquest he has given the role of General to KSI Dytto. All while being the primary force behind the recruit club ensuring recruits are being done properly and still hanging out in parties with members and being available if anyone needs him. This man simply bleeds KSI and is always trying to improve both himself and those around him. What more could you ask from a co-founder?

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Sinikon
Link to forums account - @Sinikon
Reasoning why they deserve this – Sinikon is a bit of a special kind of officer in KSI. This guy has been battle tested as General more than a lot of people I have seen and as the Senior General in Sovereign Legacy, we lean on him to kind of set the example for the rest. From withstanding poaching, disrespectful officers leaving and stuff of that nature that would typically make a general freak out or quit, Sinikon believes in himself and stays true to his goal of growing Templar squad his way. He is very knowledgeable and when it comes to creative ideas to help boost squad morale, look no further (*HE DESIGNED his squad a personal Logo on T-shirts and gave them out as prizes for game nights*). I think Sinikon has a very bright future and anyone who has known him knows that he is a beast, and is my vote for General during this OTM!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this – This girl right here is a beast in her own right. She is a captain in her squad but you could easily mistake her for General sometimes the way she is on top of her work. Alongside another good Captain in that squad (KSI Itachii), they form a dynamic one-two punch and honestly made this otm very difficult. But Recruits, Trains & Promotes almost perfectly every time while hosting events and being apart of not only HSI & Marketing but also as a Join/Rejoin Moderator. She reminds me of myself when I came up the ranks and I can personally say trying to balance all that responsibilities do require a lot of patience and dedication which she has in abundance. She is my vote for CPT OTM.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI RogueLSG88
Link to forums account - @KSI RogueLSG88
Reasoning why they deserve this – I can be very blunt in saying that if we had a divisional MVP award for May 2019, it would go to KSI RogueLSG88 hands down. He started the Month as a newly promoted LT and is now currently the newest General in SL over Imperial Squad. During that impressive rise through the ranks he has 17 Recruits, 17 promotions all by himself and alongside his 3 other officers helped revive an Imperial squad that was decimated by poor performances from previous general/staff and poaching. Very intelligent officer who is constantly looking to learn something new and is always trying to pass it along with his many impromptu workshops.  He also made PUBG relevant in his squad and a plausible game type which I have seen attempted many times but no one has done it as effective as him and his officers. I personally promoted this man to General and I will make that call 1000 times over, this guy is 1 of a kind and no doubt will take my job one day. EASY LT of the month.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Ursidae
Link to forums account - @KSI Ursidae
Reasoning why they deserve this – This guy has been one heck of a SSGT for his squad Imperial. When I promoted him to SSGT, I told him we will take it slow with him and that didn’t seem to happen. Immediately this man was out recruiting and promoting like he was a seasoned veteran. He is definitely coming into his own as an officer and I think he will be a force to be reckoned with as he continues to grow through the ranks.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ronin 77
Link to forums account: @ThaHomieRonin
Reasoning why they deserve this -Nothing slows this man down. He is always there when you have a question. He always has his plate full and continues to keep things going and gets things done in a timetable time.

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rogue
Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue
Reasoning why the deserve this -She has hit many bumps since she became Gen between work starting to pick up and having long hours she is still available for any of her squad members to get a hold of her. They have question she is there to get a ans and if she don't have a ans she gets one quickly. She is very easy to work with and gets any problems solve very quuckly.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Taywick 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this award: This guy has transferred into a squad that had no officers and has put so much work into the squad and now there is 4 in a month's time and in the works of another officer. He is constantly inviting members into party just to see how they are doing. Doing security checks all the time.He is always available for any member in the squad for any issues of just to name with.He is always doing the weekend warfare and Higginbotham members into it.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI EliJimBob
Link to forums account - @ELIJIMBOB
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has step up and gone and went a recruiting spree when it looked like the members that where not on and wanted to game with members. When a train and promotion needed in the squad he would jump right to getting it done he reached out to all the members in the division. He will go to any workshop there is to get the education that KSI has to offer

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Member. KSI SlingBlade
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Staff Sergeant WD Malice
Link to forums account - @KSI SlingBlade
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has step up and got out of his comfort zone to meet new members in a different game other then BO4 Zombies. He gets with the members to talk or game.  He does anything he can to help the squad.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Elijimbob, 4TH LT, WD, Malice
Link to forums account - @ELIJIMBOB
Reasoning why they deserve this - A friendly, good sense of humored officer who takes pride in his position in KSI. This member has been putting in the work by reaching out to members with messages as well as party invites. He gets on and looks at what needs to be done by  getting on top of the train and promotes, the recruiting process, and making everyone feel welcome to come game. He steps up to the plate when it counts and never lets any of the members down. 

Captain

KSI WHISKEY82 DM Discord 3CPT

Forums account: @KSI WHISKEY

Reasoning:

Whiskey has become such a positive force in our squad. He personally volunteered to get all of the officers trained and continues to personally train new officers. He led the squad while our general AWOL was on LOA. Whiskey got people interested in game nights with his posts in our discord squad chat. He made sure the squad ran smoothly in our generals absence. He always makes game nights fun for everyone that attends and makes sure it runs smoothly. He is the right hand man of our general and is always available if a problem arises or if a promotion needs to be done. He really is a shining example of what it means to be a good officer and member of KSI. 

Gamertag/division-squad: @KSI BRUNAN 7 abaddon -wicked destruction /founder

Reason why they deserve: ever since he became part of ksi he has went beyond his duty. He's an amazing founder that keeps us informed ..keeps us updated on and off the game he have picked up plenty of duties of others when they needed to be done he has performed many task that required several people but with his ambition only took one . His determination and his open door policy makes me and so many other people feel that we have a voice to be valued. The equality among us all no matter color or gender he treats us all the same fair and square all choices he makes he makes for the best of his ksi family and I've never felt so much acceptance and corrective criticism and learning all in the same place.he taught me easy ways of learning the coc and easy ways to navigate around the forums he taught me and several others how to have fun and obey the rules at the same time 

Gamertag/division-rank: @KSI kennyboy666 abaddon WICKED DESTRUCTION /SGT

reason why they deserve: Kenny is a very outspoken person who stays low key and helps anyone on any game if he has it. he makes game nights memorable and great even on the worst days he brings in new recruits he helps other ksi members and he is truly a great person to meet coming in ksi period his knowledge on stuff helps us out greatly.

Edited by KSI SEXYMOMA

Gamertag-division-rank: @KSI LinkedSiren abaddon wicked destruction 2nd captain 

Reason why they deserve: link is simple and to the point he has a mind that can figure pretty much anything out he is a good team player...pro destiny player and a elephant by memories. He is a walking hand book stay to the rules and have trained...recruted....help so many and many times he still manages to make time for us old members and even other squads and divisions he is a genius.