OS1 Nomination KSI Nagisa

Ng11988m

OS1 nomination 

Gamertag: KSI Nagisa

Link to account: @KSI Nagisa

Reason they deserve it: There are many reasons that this member deserves this award, First off i have come to know Nagi as a very good friend he is hard working and a fun member to hang out with. When Nagi came into KSI he moved up through the ranks very fast to an officer position, once he reached officer he had to work hard it was just him and the old gen of the squad in the officer staff at that time and there was a lot of pressure and responsibility on his shoulder as the only other officer to make thing run smoothly, Nagi worked hard day in and day to make sure things ran smooth and to make sure he was as help to his Gen. Since he has moved up the ranks and made his way to the gen seat his dedication to KSI has just continued to grow along with his love of this community. He is always there for the members of his squad, those of us in his offer staff know that at any time we can message him or if he is not online call him to get info or help on any situation that has come up with in are squad. in short Nagi deserves OS1 Because of his dedication to the community and to the members of his squad he has worked hard and is an amazing member he has battled through a lot of adversity to make Angels into the squad that it has become. He is the living body of someone who deserves OS1 by his dedication and love for this community by how willing he was to come into a new squad with peole he did not know and make his way up to an officer rank and no matter how hard things got he stuck with it and keep working 

@KSI Nagisa

This man knows the forums in and out. He pushes everyone to reach out and connect with other squad members and to get to know each other and support one another more. Those who have gotten the joy to get to know him, know he is a barrel of laughs and jokes but at the same time will actively listen to anything you need to vent on and sort out any issue that needs to be dealt with.
Nagisa is the most amazing gen he makes sure everything is running smoothly in the squad and he knows/tries to get to know every member of this squad on a personally and doesn't treat people like they are just a number to help our division grow. He genuinely cares about each and every member and always thinks about how he can improve his squad for the best.
Nagi has always been there for this squad and takes it personally when someone is unhappy or there are issues because Angel's is most definitely his baby.
Nagi has probably crossed almost every obstacle imaginable by now and it never stops him from how hard he works, even on his 'days off' he's still working hes definitely the most hard working,dedicated guy I know by far.
I have never seen a gen so dedicated to a squad, if that doesn't point out how great he is I don't know what will. Nagi definitely deserves this award more than anybody I know he's my: trainer,gen,friend and most importantly my role model.

OS1 nomination

Gamer tag: KSI Nagisa 

link to account: @KSI Nagisa

The reason he deserves this is sincere 

I’ve been back with KSI he has alway been there to answer all my questions and has got me to want to do more in KSI. He let me host a workshop and help me thru It and gave me pointers afterwards to help me next time I ask to do one. He is making it easier to make the discussion to advance in KSI. I just hope I can be the inspiration for another KSI member to want to advance in KSI like KSI Nagisa has to me

Awards

OS1 nomination

Gamer tag: KSI Nagisa 

link to account: @KSI Nagisa

The reason he deserves this 

I don't know Nagi too well personally, but when I was a Gen, HIs old gen would constantly be talking about Nagi does this and Nagi does that.  Nagi is taking care of that. He worked very hard to get to his position and along with his gen kept his squad together

I'd like to be a witness.

When I first met Nagi,he just became a Captain in Angels. So there you have it, only like 2 officers for a whole squad of 50+ people....A General and his captain doing the job of like 5 people. This guy worked his butt off day in and day out providing Angels and ES a safe place to come and game. As a General,you can see the improvements he's made over the past couple of months. He has grown the squad almost (if not already there) ready for a split. He has provided Angels with an outstanding officer staff that truly takes care of their members,and does an amazing job at what they do. I'm proud to see the progress they've made together and I'm excited to see where all of them go in there KSI career's. He has developed some truly amazing leaders,and they wouldn't be where they're at without him. So in closing,Nagi is a great leader in this community,and definitely is deserving of this award. 

I'll witness

So I first met Nagi at my recruitment as I was a forums new recruit.... He was still a captain in Angels but was running the squad with minor assistance from the Acting gen. The man is doing stuff for KSI 13 or 14 hours a day even though he is now Gen of Angels and could easily delegate a lot of the stuff out he chooses to take on most the work and weight all the while still having a incomplete officer staff... Which he ia working to rectify by working with non officer members in hopes of grooming them to be potential officer staff some day... Anyways the man works his fingers to the bone to ensure that everything with in the squad is running smooth and seamless.

I can wholeheartedly witness to this! I've known Nagi since the day he was recruited in on November 16 of '18. He came off a a timid and shy kind of guy. Didn't really speak much, even when spoken to. Now, all of that has changed. Stepping up to the plate, Nagi has taken his squad, Angels, by storm. He has worked his way up to General with blood, sweat, and dealing lots of aggravating troubles lol. In the month and a half that he has been Gen, he has completely revamped his squad. He has brought up member retention - he's always online, even when he's not he will get on to do anything needed. He has brought up recruiting - he goes out and pounds the pavement with his members to make sure he is walking the walk that he talks. 

Nagi is the saving grace when it comes to Angels. With a squad that had over 70 members and a super small staff, he was the glue keeping it together. Always working his rear off to make sure his members were taken care of, Nagi was the go to guy. Whether it be trains, workshops, recruiting, or gamenights, Nagi was and still is the center of attention. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to KSI. He balances his Gen duties while being in a Department. He is part of the bright future of ES. I personally can't wait to see where he is in 6 months. He seriously deserves this award! 

Nagi was the heart and soul of Angels for a long while as he assisted the prior general with all of his duties as well as picking up the SSGT & LT duties until they were finally able to start building a stable staff. Nagi is always online playing with his members, making sure people are being trained and promoted in a timely manner and trying to motivate his members and his staff to strive for the same greatness that he strives for. Nagi tells me all the time that he wants to do the best that he can as well as advance his career and take his squad to the top. Nagi Is always hitting up Hatter & Myself to ask questions and try to better himself as a general. The best part about this guy is that he has that never give up attitude and he spreads that attitude throughout his squad. Now, I'm not at all saying that nagi is the greatest ever cause yes he has his flaws but he acknowledges those flaws and is always working at trying to improve them! Nagi is a future leader in this community hands down and getting this award is just a start:13_upside_down:

@KSI Nagisa just like the previous comment from king those details are facts and as the previous gen he has helped me since the get go. I know I was never the greatest but when he was their he did more and more than what was required both by the handbook and by the previous gen, as well as the 7 leadership within the div. when I stepped down and he took over as gen he has never stopped. He has not just help build the foundation of angels but the whole div to keep people involved.