KSI Nevermore Drama Queen Nomination

KSI Uppish 7

GT - KSI Nevermore

Rank - General

Squad / Div - Hellborn DM

@KSI Nevermore

Award - DRAMA QUEEN

Reasoning - 

This man is an absolute f*cking LEGEND! In the 3 months I've had the privilege to know him he's gotten into more KSI antics and malarkey than I knew existed. It's impressive what he can do given a good sentence and proper timing. For example, telling me that he wanted to give me an ice cream cone... Just to slap it out of my hand! Talk about rude.. Or there's the time he suggested in a General's Meeting that we hold joint gamenights with blacklisted communities. Everytime Nevermore joins a party it truly becomes one. He has, several times, proclaimed / "'demoted" me to be the Official Pickle Opener of Hellborn DM (our squad). Afraid of no one and fearing nothing, he doesn't regret one crazy thing that he's done. Trust me I asked. All in all, he's a fantastic General, an amazing friend, and a phenomenal leader. Lastly, this man has done some genuinely epic and ridiculous nonsense. Some things I'll let other people talk about...

Remember buddy. Just because it's funny doesn't mean you should do it. (Inside Joke & just good advice)

Even though Nevermore hasn't been all over KSI, if you are from DM, you know who he is. He is a VERY unique person. There is never a dull moment when Nevermore is around. You always know that it's about to get exciting when  Nevermore joins the party. If you were to ask anyone in his squad they would say that Nevermore is the first name they could think of when they hear the words, Drama Queen

Edited by KSIxROMEO 7

This member is definitely deserving of this award. Nevermore gets around all of the Division. He enjoys to be the center of all drama that he causes. He's always causing a stir in our Discord chat with his wild and insane antics. We all get a good laugh, as you never know what he's going to say, or what his nickname will be. Nevermore will always draw attention to himself for all others to be in awe and astonishment over. Everyone in DM deems him a literal drama queen.

GT - KSI Nevermore

Rank - General

@KSI Nevermore

Award - DRAMA QUEEN

Reasoning -  Nevermore is definitely, how would you say, unconventional

Definition of unconventional

: not conventional : not bound by or in accordance with convention : being out of the ordinary

This definitely equals Drama Queen

From his inputs as a General to the incredibly insane, drama seeking comments in the chats (Definition of drama queen: a person given to often excessively emotional performances or reactions) he keeps things very lively and dramatic. This award was custom made for KSI NEVERMORE. 

He deserves this award because whenever anything goes down he is there. He is a great friend to all. He loves being in all the parties. He is basically like the village bicycle.(inside joke)

Nevermore fully deserves this award. Everytime i think things are going smooth, he throws some "drama" to keep us on our toes. Its always great talking with him cuz i know even if its a bad talk, he can make the best of it. I do worry about him messaging other leaders all the time cuz i never know what he will say or start. 

This isnt his first time being nominated for this. He was previously nominated and even with him agreeing to it, i felt it was causing too much "drama" and i was worried it wouldnt end well. He did however later tell me he would have loved to have gotten it.

I will try to find his previous nom and include it here for even more evidence. 

here it is

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/38572-ksi-lacey-acey-drama-queen/

Nevermore beyond qualify’s for this reward he is the biggest drama queen I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. He will fight tooth and nail to prove that he is right and defend that even though sometimes he’s completely wrong. 

GT - KSI Nevermore

Rank - General

@KSI Nevermore

Award - DRAMA QUEEN

Reasoning - This man is one of the most silly people I have ever met ever since I have joined KSI. No matter how silly he may be, he will fight for all the members in his squad. He always manages give a magic to every party he enters and always leaves with a bang. With his knack for giving out “demerits”and threatening to give people ice cream just to knock it out of their hands, his personality is one for the books. I can safely say he is a wonderful person with a sense of humor that reaches everyone and I’m proud to call him my general and even more proud to call him my friend. With his entire being, he is one heckin deathly drama queen 

He always loves to go to the extremes and blow things out of proportions like when he tried to convince me that endgame was real and thano snapped everyone who like captain marvel out of existence and marvel is just extremely good at covering things up. Funny though he says he hates drama but then is always one to start it.  

Awards

I would definitely say that this man deserves this award, for all the drama he has put DM through since he's been here. It has been one hell of a ride so far almost every time something comes up it's almost a garrentee that nevermore was involved in one way or another. Always getting messages pretty much saying sorry but I kind of did something I'm not proud of. It's never a boring moment with him he always owns up to his drama that 9/10 times he has started in one way or another. In all seriousness he does cause a lot of unnecessary drama but he does a great job at what he does and I can't imagine DM without him he keeps everyone around him on their toes and I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award than Nevermore.