Whats it like to be an ( insert NFL team name here ) Fan ?

TUS WHLSKEY 77

Hi , I'm a Jets fan ,,,, that's right i said it aloud . Why you may ask ,,, because I'm an internet warrior and all the soda cans and chips you just threw at your screen after hearing such an audacious claim written in plain text ,,, cant hurt me ! Its a long arduous journey being a Jets fan , we don't get to start with hope at the beginning of any  given season , however we remain stoic strong and steadfast that somewhere out there is an omniscient being that hears our desolate cries and pleas every halftime when we are playing our Division rivals the Patriots . Gang  Green they call our fan base ,, irony to say  the least . The rotting appendage of the AFC East yet we drag our deflated dreams onto the field every game and hope year after year for some good draft  picks . We are  a resilient fan base taking all our pride in a few completions a game and a good run or two a year . Small in stature and yet mighty in sheer Grit and determination we stand proud in the face of humility !

Whats it like to be a fan of your favorite NFL team ? Excited for the new season ? Tell me why ,,,

Edited by KSI WHISKEY

Well Hello Jets fan, I am a Seattle Seahawks  fan! Jumped on the band wagon awhile back and forgot to hop off. Haha Just kidding! :) I have been for a long while now. 

I am a Rams fan. At times it’s so depressing to see my team make it all the way to the Super Bowl, just to choke over and over again. Though I will come along and pick up those cans....$$$$

Try being a Bengals fan. It's not all bad, they have won more than they have lost and been a much better team overall in the past 10 years or so. The problem is, they have had teams with immense talent, and always seem to blow it. Usually first round of the playoffs. It's almost more painful to believe in your team, and after they give a some small hope they crush you. We have been season ticket holders since 2010, and win, lose, or tie (Yes Ive been at a tie game) it's still a great time to go and watch and cheer on my team. Who Dey!

• 2 months later...

I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, but it's a little hard nowadays to be a Panthers fan when the quarterback can't aim for Poop and gets the ball taken every other play and always runs the ball instead of throwing it 

I am a Chicago Bears fan, and to be one is quite difficult and frustrating, even though this year they should do amazing. The bears have there ups and downs, and from the past few years, they have had a lot of downs, this means I have had a lot of downs.. lol but all in all I’m still a diehard bears fan and will always be a diehard bears fan

• 8 months later...

I been a giants fan for over 18 years and i can say its a rough ride. Eli Manning was my QB for most of it and despite watching 2 superbowl runs it was tough to watch most years. Alot of potential wasted on poor coaching decisions and odd drafts. But that's my team and im rooting for them 

• 2 months later...

I'm a Ravens fan... why.. because they are the only team to be named after a literary genius.... that is all... though im always asked if its because my name is raven... and then I just say yes so I dont have to explain anything to anyone....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...