KSI WHISKEY82 Outstanding Service Level 1

KSI Trixie 7

Name: KSI WHISKEY82

link to forum account: @KSI WHISKEY

Award/achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason:

Whiskey has been a vital part of our squad. Prior to our new general taking over, our squad was riddled with dissension among the ranks, due to lack of communication among officers and a traitor among the ranks. He fought hard to make sure the officers were listened to and their concerns were addressed. Now, we have a well oiled group of officers that communicate regularly and work together to get things done. This is in part to his hard work making sure that someone listened. He has worked to mend relationships that were previously shaky for the betterment of the squad.

He consistently works to bring in quality recruits to the squad, and to help make game nights fun and enjoyable for all. The officers were lacking in training, so he worked hand in hand with the general to personally make sure everyone was trained thoroughly and correctly. He puts the squad and officers first to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I think that he deserves this award based on these facts and the way he completely turned himself around to become a positive force in the squad.

The other witnesses will be posting shortly.

Name: WHISKEY82

link to forum account: @KSI WHISKEY

Award/achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason:

WHISKEY is a true team player. He is very consistent in bringing new members to our squad. He is meticulous when it comes to training and helps new members acclimate into the squad. Communication  is something he excels at, he is very friendly and most importantly he listens. He is not afraid to get his hands dirty in any job our KSI squad has to tackle. His game nights are always a place of laughter and good healthy gaming. His effort is an inspiration to fellow officers and squad members alike. WHISKEY puts  forth his all to KSI and our squad on a daily basis.

Edited by KSI Sgt Peppers

Whiskey is the life of the party in Any game night. He can make you go from bad day to your pissing your pants laughing. You can never have a dull day with Whiskey. There's times ill stay up 1-3 in the morning seeing Whiskey recruiting people into KSI. He would make sure their a good fit for KSI he just doesn't go around and recruit just to get the numbers up.

Despite the stresses and time constraints of being a single parent, Whiskey has committed a lot of his free time to the betterment of our squad and KSI as a whole. He is integral to the success of our squad. He works closely with AWOL to ensure that everything is running smoothly and everyone is well informed. When we found that we were all lacking training (long term issues, no slight against current leadership intended) he jumped into action to make training smooth and consistent. I personally can be a bit nervous/anxious at first and he helped walk me through recruiting and training, allowing me (and everyone else) to practice the process on him first before I jumped into an actual (supervised) recruitment myself.

When our numbers were low Whiskey encouraged everyone to go on a recruiting spree, but set a good example by going above and beyond to bring in new and quality recruits himself as well. I believe he sent out upwards of 300 messages that week and consistently goes above and beyond to keep our numbers healthy.

He is always in our squad chat and joining in the gen chat to get people excited an involved. He, along with others encouraged Joey to do his Bird of the Day and when Joey had to leave for irl time constraints Whiskey started piping in with some funny (as in please don't follow these)tips. Everyone knows and loves Whiskey.

Whiskey, is an essential part of the open communication in our squad and amongst officers. He expresses his opinions and encourages others to do the same.

Whiskey, having had a bit of a rough start with KSI, butting heads with 7s and other leaders in the community, has turned himself and those relationships around. I have seen him mend relationships with people and become more and more patient when frustrated with a situation, seeking out solutions to problems and coming with facts and concrete arguments, while keeping a cool head. I have also seen him handle delicate conversations with members, helping them feel comfortable despite the need for the private conversation.

His recent promotion to 1st Captain I think speaks volumes about the fences he has mended and the efforts he has made to succeed and help others succeed.

Being the newest officer to the squad I know first hand how much time and effort he puts into the squad. He exceptional in his duty to the squad whether he's recruiting, hosting a game night or discussing a topic during squad meeting. All while giving you a good laugh at the same time. Seeing whiskey work is like magic, he gets what he says done. He also made my training to be an officer go smoothly and effectively, making time to sit in on me recruiting to, getting one of the newest recruits in for promotion, whiskey has more than put the effort in. An his promotion to 1st captain shows he has made great strides to help KSI. 

Whiskey has been a vital part of the current success that his squad(Discord) has been experiencing. He goes above and beyond to help ensure that the officer staff is getting things done, and are being acting with the squad as well. Whiskey goes out of his way to bring in more quality recruits to further the squad. Actually ending the month in a tie of 2nd over all for the Div for the month of May. 

Whiskey is always searching for more information about KSI and its ins and outs. Spreading that knowledge as he goes. He has been a huge help with getting the newer officers trained up properly and encouraging them to reach for higher heights. He is very active in our discord server, talking with the squads and trying to get people more evolved, and is always available for the members when in need. I look forward to see how things unfold as this guy continues his KSI story. 

Whiskey is very accepting and easy to talk to, but also not afraid to be the bad guy if he has to be. In the time i have been here in KSI he has quickly become one of my favorite people. He can be serious when he needs to or the situation calls for it but he is also humorous and outgoing, very likable and easy to talk to about whatever is on your mind. He works tirelessly for the betterment of the squad and KSI as a whole. He has always been there when called, ready to drop things at a moment's notice for his squad and it shows just how much he cares about us and our organization. I admire him as a person and an officer and i hope that he continues to be such a positive striving infliuence.

Whiskey is one very hard worker, as he’s moved up through the ranks in his squad he’s always gone above and beyond his regular duties which he does exceptional at but he always takes it a step further (sometimes too far and we have to reign him in again lol) in trying to help people. He takes the time to try and find new like minded individuals to join KSI when there’s a new member interested in becoming an officer he takes the time to nurture that and makes certain they have everything needed in order to perform those duties. Not only that but he brings them around having them shadow him when he’s doing his responsibility's so that they can learn first hand. Whiskey also makes it a point to interact with the members in his squad on discord which helps out immensely in member retention. If whiskey doesn’t know something he asks for clarification sometimes a lot which is a really good thing, when he makes a mistake (which we all do) he owns up to it and learns from it instead of repeating it over and over again. Even though he is a little stubborn at times he still more than deserves this award in my opinion because he not only does what’s required of his rank but so much more and it is very noticeable not only by me but by everyone around him as the other witnesses will continue to attest to.

“Whiskey” consistently goes far above and beyond his duties nearly every day in KSI, and was recently promoted to 1st Captain of Discord DM due to this simple fact.  

Whiskey is an absolute stand-out among Demonic Mayhem’s officers.  He truly has the betterment of both the Division and the Squad in mind.  He works closely with me daily in discussing squad activity levels, provides numerous ideas to boost activity/morale, advises on member retention, as well as how to continue adding quality adult members to Discord Squad.  As an example, Whiskey took the initiative and the time to create in-game clans for Discord Squad in The Division 2 and Destiny 2.  Thanks largely in part to Whiskey, both in-game clans are growing at a healthy rate each week (Whiskey rebuilt the Bungie.net clan for Destiny 2 from the ground up) and he makes it a point to have friendly competitions with members each week for the top XP earner in The Division 2.

Whiskey not only engages members on DM’s Discord server daily, but he actively games with and is able to speak frankly with members about any manner of issues that arise.  I’ve seen firsthand how Whiskey handles difficult situations with members who may have crossed a line, and he’s shown tremendous personal/professional growth in this area alone.  His ability to relate to/with a wide-variety of DM's members is reflected in Whiskey outgoing personality. 

Whiskey is goal-oriented, and is not easily deterred.  Seeking to better himself and serve our community, Whiskey is currently applying to join Department Ops (News).  I believe the sky is the limit for Whiskey - both in Clan Ops and Department Ops - as he has the drive, determination, personality, and communication/people skills to make things happen.  Furthermore, Whiskey does not shy away from any work which comes his way, as he's currently training two up-and-coming officers in Discord DM.      

On two separate occasions - one of which I was on an extended LOA - Whiskey helped manage the squad in my absence (and did a fantastic job in doing so).  Whiskey is frequently my plus-one in the weekly Divisional General’s Meeting, and it’s refreshing having him there to give input and/or ask tough questions.  Whiskey is absolutely not afraid to tackle any topic/task no matter how large or small, and frequently joins me in speaking to DM's Seven Staff in order to resolve all manner of issues and/or give valuable input as to both the Division as a whole and his own squad.  

Whiskey, thank you for the sheer amount of time you've dedicated to KSI, your positive attitude, problem-solving skills, your willingness to adapt your way of thinking to accommodate/assist our squad members and/or officers, and your tremendous amount of hard work and dedication to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  It's both a pleasure to work with you in bettering the squad and the division, and to frequently game with you as well!  

Name: KSI WHISKEY82

link to forum account: @KSIWHISKEY

Award/achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1 Reason:

when whiskey first joined and then recruited me to  k.s.i.

It was partially because were both fed up with looking for non toxic people to game with

I immediately noticed his dedication not to just making this community a better place but himself as a fellow gamer and a leader.

To me that stands out as something to be commended for. It certainly shows a genuine interest in upholding what k.s.i. stands for especially the integrity side of things.

Also He has a knack for recognizing the best qualitys in people and finding the best role for that person in game or in daily k.s.i duties.

So in short not only has whiskey helped k.s.i. grown and become a better and more enjoyable experience he has also taken the core of what k.s.i. stands for to heart, and In doing so has been able to lead by example and not just by quoting some mantra.

There is a lot to be said about KSI WHISKEY82... the man, the myth and the legend as it were... He has donated a tremendous amount of his personal time to KSI, to DM, and to our squad. Many who know him know that it has been a rocky road for him in KSI, but all who know him know about his dedication to both his own personal growth and to the squads well being. He is always striving towards strengthening our squad as he is a superior recruiter, ensuring our squad is filled with quality folks above all else. He has gone above and beyond when it comes to training, ensuring all of his fellow officers are comfortable in all aspects of recruitment and training of new recruits. His promotion to 1CPT was something I personally recommended to our general, as Whiskey has time and again proven his worth not only to our squad but to KSI as a whole. I truly feel that, given the chance, he will make a great general himself and has every potential to go even higher.

When I first got promoted to gen, whiskey was one of the first recruits I got within literally minutes. I have seen home build himself up in this community and has made a name for himself. He's selfish, a great leader, he's responsible, and one of the most caring people you will meet here. He gives 110% to every situation he's presented and has gone above and beyond to make sure his squad is happy, healthy, and growing. He inspires people to do the right thing and isn't shy from telling you how things are gonna down. He isn't afraid to hurt feelings if it means that the right and just thing will be done. He bends over backwards for his squad and always tries to give a helping hand in everything. Given the opportunity, he will leave his mark in KSI as a great gen and possibly as an amazing 7. The future is literally limitless and I can't wait to see where the road takes him.

Guest KSI Kufner

WHISKEY82, Goes the extra mile when helping out his fellow KSI members. He always reminds us all about what it means to be in KSI. Integrity, respect, to always have fun. Which his awesome sense of humor is amazing. He can always make you laugh while playing games.

WHISKEY82, also helps others not to judge, and to help other's when they need help if it is someone to talk to or concerns. He is a helpful person and friend. A friend who you can enjoy  gaming plus other interest outside of KSI.

WHISKEY82 is very down to earth and helps steer others in the right path to follow KSI codes of conduct. Which helps all gamers who are looking for a fun gaming experience. 

WHISKEY82, is an awesome person in general. From being a good person in real life to extending that into gaming. Which makes him stand out in all great ways.

13 hours ago, Guest KSI Kufner said:

WHISKEY82, Goes the extra mile when helping out his fellow KSI members. He always reminds us all about what it means to be in KSI. Integrity, respect, to always have fun. Which his awesome sense of humor is amazing. He can always make you laugh while playing games.

WHISKEY82, also helps others not to judge, and to help other's when they need help if it is someone to talk to or concerns. He is a helpful person and friend. A friend who you can enjoy  gaming plus other interest outside of KSI.

WHISKEY82 is very down to earth and helps steer others in the right path to follow KSI codes of conduct. Which helps all gamers who are looking for a fun gaming experience. 

WHISKEY82, is an awesome person in general. From being a good person in real life to extending that into gaming. Which makes him stand out in all great ways.

we do not accept  guest account as witness if you could login to your account and repost you wetness statement plz

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:06 AM, Guest KSI Kufner said:

Awards