Dedicated, Squad Splitter Awards Vonner 7

Gamertag- KSI Vonner 7

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16509-ksi-fear-meta-7/

Award- Dedicated, Squad splitter 

Reason- I Started  back in 2013 of May 12th however  my recent rejoin was in late may of 2016 in LS Trocity just a little  over 3 years, also during  my time in WI I started out in Crysis I got to officer position  and we split  Crysis to form Abbadon squad that's around  now, then Abbadon  made Tartarus  squad  and Osiris squad, KSI  December 77 @December 77, KSI Hatter 77 @Hatter 77 can confirm this, all 3 of us got to Cofounder  for the first  time in our KSI Career.

4 hours ago, Bane 7 said:

For Squad Splitter we will need proof that the squad grew 25 members in 2 months. @KSI Fear Meta 7

For Dedicated,  We’ll also need a witness that  he has been in KSI for at least 3 years without leaving. 

The link hatter put up should  be proof 

@KSI Fear Meta 7 What was your gamertag during the either of these splits, I see lists of officer staffs, but I do not see your specific tag mentioned as an officer? The award link posted is for the Abaddon to Tartarus split, so were you an officer during this split, the previous split, or both under a different gamertag?

As far as dedicated, you would still need a witness that can say that you have been back in KSI for 3 years consecutively, with a KSI gold tag for those 3 whole years as well.

(Abaddon to Tartarus)

Abaddon split officer division is:

TARTARUS WI

KSI December GEN

KSI September 2CPT

KSI October 1LT

KSI DollFace 3LT

ABADDON WI

KSI hatter87 GEN

KSI NallyPhelan 3CPT

KSIxNightHawkX 4CPT

KSI EQUALIZER 2LT

KSIxKILLERxWOLF 4LT

35 minutes ago, Airborne said:

@KSI Fear Meta 7 What was your gamertag during the either of these splits, I see lists of officer staffs, but I do not see your specific tag mentioned as an officer? The award link posted is for the Abaddon to Tartarus split, so were you an officer during this split, the previous split, or both under a different gamertag?

As far as dedicated, you would still need a witness that can say that you have been back in KSI for 3 years consecutively, with a KSI gold tag for those 3 whole years as well.

(Abaddon to Tartarus)

Abaddon split officer division is:

TARTARUS WI

KSI December GEN

KSI September 2CPT

KSI October 1LT

KSI DollFace 3LT

ABADDON WI

KSI hatter87 GEN

KSI NallyPhelan 3CPT

KSIxNightHawkX 4CPT

KSI EQUALIZER 2LT

KSIxKILLERxWOLF 4LT

KSI Vonner Meta  was my gt  for the Crysis to make Abaddon 

Just now, KSI Fear Meta 7 said:

KSI Vonner Meta  was my gt  for the Crysis to make Abaddon 

So you are applying for the Crysis to Abaddaon split. The link provided for the previous Squad Splitter award was not for that split. Please provide information that can prove the necessary growth and a members list regarding the split you are attempting to gain the award from.

Here this will be better

CRYSIS MEETING NIGHT 8/9/14

ATTENDANCE :

KSI VONNER META

KSI Okami Df98

KSI staticshock

KSI Alucard 484

KSI Batman 2014

KSI Clearest

KSI soe Olcott

KSI Buffalo Wing

KSI Foxie

KSI Icewolf

KSI ToxicRain

General black

Knightxrush

Notes:

- to all members make sure your privacy settings are good, ( profile sharing set to everyone, friends list to friends only)

Also when u recruit new members remember to tell them when going through the procedure.

- all recerts for teams are over for this month, if u have any questions on teams contact these members for that team, or our general KSI HATTER87,

Forge team- KSI Vonner Meta

Swat/snipers team- KSI North Dakota

Regal team- KSI Espeon

Slayer team- KSI Batman 2014

Objective team- KSI DollFace

Headhunters team- KSI Alucard 484

Race team- KSI Static Shock

Grifball team- KSI Bosheasy

- their will be a tournament coming up for halo 4, this Saturday at 7pmest ( rocket launcher) it will be 2v2, team sign ups start now to Saturday to sign up contact KSI hatter87 and KSI vonner meta.

-lock down is still in affect so every time u get online and go to a party or game make sure they are set on invite only.

-tonight after the meeting their will be a Sgt workshop meeting on recruiting procedures.

no promotions made this week

Rank Structure (Simplified)

Recruit - Get Trained

Private - Get Active

Corporal - Get Recruiting

Sergeant - Get on the Forums

Staff Sergeant - Get out there Training

Leiutenant - Vonner Meta - DollFace- Prince Ice- Lady Artemis

Captain - Static Shock- Bosheasy- Skarmory - Espeon

General- hatter87

Co-Founder - KSI Tolly 7, KSI Lafayette 7

Founder - N/A

Co-Division Leader - N/A

Division Leader - KSI 30thMidget

Director - KSI Bacchus 7

36 minutes ago, KSI Fear Meta 7 said:

Here this will be better

CRYSIS MEETING NIGHT 8/9/14

ATTENDANCE :

KSI VONNER META

KSI Okami Df98

KSI staticshock

KSI Alucard 484

KSI Batman 2014

KSI Clearest

KSI soe Olcott

KSI Buffalo Wing

KSI Foxie

KSI Icewolf

KSI ToxicRain

General black

Knightxrush

Notes:

- to all members make sure your privacy settings are good, ( profile sharing set to everyone, friends list to friends only)

Also when u recruit new members remember to tell them when going through the procedure.

- all recerts for teams are over for this month, if u have any questions on teams contact these members for that team, or our general KSI HATTER87,

Forge team- KSI Vonner Meta

Swat/snipers team- KSI North Dakota

Regal team- KSI Espeon

Slayer team- KSI Batman 2014

Objective team- KSI DollFace

Headhunters team- KSI Alucard 484

Race team- KSI Static Shock

Grifball team- KSI Bosheasy

- their will be a tournament coming up for halo 4, this Saturday at 7pmest ( rocket launcher) it will be 2v2, team sign ups start now to Saturday to sign up contact KSI hatter87 and KSI vonner meta.

-lock down is still in affect so every time u get online and go to a party or game make sure they are set on invite only.

-tonight after the meeting their will be a Sgt workshop meeting on recruiting procedures.

no promotions made this week

Rank Structure (Simplified)

Recruit - Get Trained

Private - Get Active

Corporal - Get Recruiting

Sergeant - Get on the Forums

Staff Sergeant - Get out there Training

Leiutenant - Vonner Meta - DollFace- Prince Ice- Lady Artemis

Captain - Static Shock- Bosheasy- Skarmory - Espeon

General- hatter87

Co-Founder - KSI Tolly 7, KSI Lafayette 7

Founder - N/A

Co-Division Leader - N/A

Division Leader - KSI 30thMidget

Director - KSI Bacchus 7

When listing something like that, please provide a link to the forum post, so that I can verify. Also, what was the date of the split, and I would need something that shows the exact member growth in under 2 months required for the award.

46 minutes ago, Airborne said:

When listing something like that, please provide a link to the forum post, so that I can verify. Also, what was the date of the split, and I would need something that shows the exact member growth in under 2 months required for the award.

The split happened  right before labor day weekend  since we didnt have meeting notes on that day