Interdivisional Gamenights

i’ve noticed that a lot of the members of DM seem to be under a rock of near ignorance that there is a larger KSI then our own little slice of the kingdom. so i’m looking for officers from other divisions interested in hosting either GTA Stunt Races or Destiny 2 customs or something that we can hammer out when the time is right. if interested i’m KSI Nevermore over in DM. feel free to hmu.

if there is a proper format for this just point me in the right direction and i’ll fix it. i apologize in advance.

I may be able to help set something up with WD on Destiny 2. And as of right now there is no template for posting in Community Events.

@Kalakoi a d2 gamenight could be fun. crucible customs. raids. help with quests and exotics. sounds like a plan. can you message me on xbox to see about moving forward with this idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE I'LL BE HOSTING A GAME NIGHT ON MW SATURDAY AT 7-8est I WANNA MAKE BIG SO EVERYBODY IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN THE FUN WE WILL SWITCH IT UP TO CORE AND HARDCORE. TDM, DOM, SnD, AND PARTY GAMES...ILLL EVEN MAKE A MICHAEL MYERS GAME MODE..LOL SO SWING BY AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

One love 

KSI LEGION 

P.S. AFTER TURKEY BOWL IS OVER IN THE SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER VANQUISH  WD WILL BE DOING GAME NIGHT / GIVEAWAY WE RISED 600$ IN PRIZES TO GIVEAWAY ..SO INVITE EVERYONE KSI AND NON KSI MEMBERS SO INVITE EVERYONE AND SPREAD THE SEASON CHEER.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few game nights coming up that could use some fresh faces to show my squad there is so much more to KSI.  Reach out to the officer listed as Host and let them know that you wanna jump in on the fun. 

Ares DL Gamenight schedule this week 

<@&596107440811016272>
Monday: For Honor Hosted By @KSIGinObiwan  at 7:30pm est

Tuesday:   Star Wars BattleFront 2 Hosted By @KSIStormDragon, and @KSIGinObiwan  at 7:30pm est

Wednesday:  Warframe Hosted By @KSIGinObiWan at 830pm est  

Thursday: Squad Meeting at 9pm EST Hosted By @KSIGinObiwan 

Friday: Magic Duels Hosted By @KSI Cross9605  at 8pm est 

Saturday:Make Up Squad Meeting at 2pm est Hosted By @KSI Xeno God 
Sweaty Saturday
                         Elder Scrolls Online
 All Day Open Party Hosted By @KSI Xeno God 

Sunday:  Officer's Meeting Hosted By @KSIGinObiwan  at 6pm EST

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO FELLOW GAMERS! THIS YEAR KSI VANQUISH WD HAS PUT TOGETHER A MASSIVE GAMENIGHT ON MODERN WARFARE AND BLACK OPS 2! IT WILL BE HOSTED ON DECEMBER 14-15 @6:30 PM.  EVERYONE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN. IT WILL BE OPEN LOBBYS. THE RULES WILL BE EXPLAINED IN GAME AND RANDOM GIFTS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. THERE WILL BE NO TOLERANCE  FOR HATE OR POOR ATTITUDE. WE WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN, GET ALONG, AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN KSI, THE C.O.C. WILL BE IN AFFECT. PLEASE, HELP US SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN HAVE MULTIPLE LOBBY'S AND ENJOY GIVING ALL THESES WONDERFUL GIFTS AWAY. 

GIFTS WILL CONSIST OF :

1. CUSTOM KSI GAMER JERSEYS
    FEATURING YOUR OWN
    PERSONALIZED GAMER TAG
2. XBOX ONE HEADSET
3. XBOX LIVE DIGITAL CODES
4. XBOX GAME DIGITAL CODES 
5. XBOX GIFT CARDS
AND MUCH MORE...

SPECIAL THANKS  FOR DONATING:

KSI LEGION 
KSI ANTI LEGION