KSI Starset 7, Drama queen nomination.

FadeZ 7

Name: KSI Starset 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Starset 7
Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen. 
Reason-/-Evidence: well I can't tell what is more drama filled honestly about starset, maybe the way shoves his clothing brand down your throat or the attitude he has about it. The way the man is about music gets that way too I mean seriously just tell him his taste is bad and see what happens. The use of the word cheeks is real too but that's another story. I'll let the others talk about the drama starset brings to the party.

So, Starset...

He is by far my greatest Successor of being a Drama Queen.

The sass of this Lad is off the charts.

This man is constantly looking out for others, but is constantly making fun of me when doing so.

He'll be answering questions then he'll throw some shade, then I call him a naughty word.

But he does tell me about his Clothing line and about his SoundCloud raps, he also flexed his Anime Funko Pops and he had a full shelf of them. He makes me jealous sometimes

I heard about a story of him Mooning a friend or something? I'll make fun of him for that later.

What can I say about starset? Starset is a hipster and is always being dramatic about how cool his recent cops or latest drops about his fashion is and how the cactus jack Reese’s cereal box is dope and that they are charging 50$ a box. I have only been in the community for about 2 or 3 months so not much to say about my main dude starset except his hipster designer fashion!