KSI FadeZ 7 OS LVL 2

KSI Starset 7

Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7

Link to Forums Account: @FadeZ 7

Award: Silver Outstanding (OS LVL 2)

Evidence/Reason: Currently a Department Head, Court Judge, and Join Moderator, He excels on being an example leader in the community. He goes above and beyond expectations in all of those areas being there and readily available to lend a helping hand. FadeZ has a glowing personality that lingers amongst the community and uses his leadership to an advantage to help out those around him. As a Department Head for HSI, he is always willing to give up his personal to help out his department members and ensure it is a great environment to be in. He is heavily deserving of this recognition.

So I'll throw my witness statement out there for the heck of it.

When I first rejoined KSI back in February, Fadez was actually the Join Moderator who did my application. He was polite,professional,and got my application done in a timely manner. With that said,he was the inspiration of why I wanted to become a Join Moderator myself. He has done countless applications besides mine,and helped in making this a community become a better place because of the work he has put in. He has been a huge help with us newer moderators to make sure we are doing the applications correctly and giving us useful information along the way. 

I have not worked with Fadez on a clan-ops level,but from what I've heard...there's a reason he's earned that 7 in his name. Also just looking at his awards,there is some dedication to this community dating back to 2012 when I first came in. Props to him for sticking it out throughout the years!

From a department ops perspective, I can say he has done an amazing job as the head of HSI and as a member of the News department. He has done some amazing articles in his time in News and keeps HSI running smoothly. 

I haven't really gotten to know him on a personal level yet,but let's go over some facts that we know of: He has been a leader in this community eventually reaching KSI Divisional Hall of Fame. He has been a mentor to many..not just in the form of an award here on the forums,but I'm sure you can ask quite a few people that he played a role in their KSI career. He is a friend,the people who he has chosen to let get to know him talk nothing but great things about him. Many people consider him family,which is something we strive to achieve in this community. Building bonds with others only helps better this community as a whole.

I'm sure there are more people who could give a much better explanation as to why he deserves this award,but this is my little way of giving back to you. You helped me get me back in this community,and I can't thank you enough for that. 

So, I definitely have to give my witness statement to this star of the community. 

There is nothing that this man can’t do. I am very new to the community and I understand he has been in a long time. I have heard of his amazing clan ops days and I wish I was there to witness them myself. But now what I believe puts him overboard is his dedication to departments. So the first time I met FadeZ was when he interviewed me for HSI and not going to lie I was very scared and shaking. He caught onto this and after the interview he messaged to check if I was okay. At that point I new he was a keeper. Since I have been in HSI I have really seen what Kacey does and it is incredible. He has this drive inside of him that I have not seen before. All he strives to do is make HSI the best department out there and I believe that he can lead us to victory. He is supportive of all his staff and will drop everything to come and help us out. 

HSI is not the only amazing thing he does, he also is a senior join mod. I am a new join mod and FadeZ will stop at nothing to help me when I need advice or help with an application. He is definitely a role model to me and I respect this.

Another thing the FadeZ does is that he is in News and let me tell you now his articles are phenomenal and really bring the news department alive. He will always help any staff that need his help as he cares about everyone. 

I really believe that FadeZ shout get this award as I feel he is a perfect candidate and has true potential to keep shining and take this community by storm.

#HSIFOREVER

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

Fadez an this award go together like PB &J as a fellow join/rejoin moderator Fadez goes above and beyond same thing with HSI. Always there to explain something to anybody who has questions no matter what it is. He is always doing something to benefit others a true definition of what a leader should strive to be. So definitely deserving of this recognition heres to buddy Kudos on all the hard work you do.

Fadez... theres so much I can say about this gentleman. I got the pleasure of meeting FadeZ when he transferred over to DW from FI. Since then I got to see all that he brings to the table. Fadez is a very dedicated member of the community and balances so much at the same time and is still super successful In all aspects. Fadez is currently the department head of HSI & one of our most senior join mods and he does nothing but thrive in both. Fadez is also a SGT In clan ops but he doesn't let his current rank stop him from giving the best advice to the members around him and try to help better whoever he can. Personally I would say that even tho I've been in KSI for sometime now there are many things that I've learned from fadez and honestly hes a big part of my recent success, not only in clan ops but in HSI as well. If anyone deserves this award it's the hard working, dedicated always energetic KSI FadeZ 7. #AwardMyBrother 

This is what I said for FadeZ when I nominated him for OS lvl. 1 back in 2013

"Outstanding Service Lvl. 1: As long as I can remember, FadeZ has been a highly contributing member to this division. He came into the division when we had been hit hard, and he has been a huge contributor to get this division up off the ground again. He still stands out, even in a division where we do have other great leaders as well. This man is going in the right direction, and I see nothing but greatness coming from him..."

For level 2, I have a bit more to say. I have known this member since 2012. Within KSI, there are rarely people that have been in and around the community as much as this man. I have been able to witness what he brings to KSI from a very close perspective several times.

When he was recruited into Divine Reign, I was his Co-Founder. We developed a tight-knit bond that eventually became a central part of the glory years of DR leadership with myself as Co-Div, and with Fadez as a Co-Founder. This was a time when DR was one of the largest and most active divisions in KSI. He was a crucial part of the infrastructure by being great example as a leader, and affecting retention by being an all around great friend and fellow member to those within the division and other parts of the community.  I personally witnessed this man start to come into his own at every level between Sgt and Cofo. He not only met but exceeded almost every expectation of almost every rank through his dedication, sheer will and nearly unceasing amount of curiosity. During this time he also was heavily involved with the Tournaments and Events Department, to the point of being named Co-head of that department. 

There was a time when I had to step away from the community due to enrolling in a police academy around 2014, and I cannot speak much about his time in the community then as I was not here. I do know that he was involved in a few other divisions while I was away from the community, and obviously positively affected them as well, as he is still in touch with several members and leaders from his time in those divisions.

Fast forward a couple of years, and I finally had time to rejoin the community in 2016. After some convincing, I got FadeZ back into the community again as well. This time around, FadeZ has stood out especially in Department Operations. Having been named to Department Head of the new History, Statistics, and Information Department. He has also been heavily involved in the News department, where until recently he was a Senior Member. Let's not forget he is also currently one of the longest standing members of the Join Moderator team, as well as a Court Judge. I have the luxury and pleasure of being able to still work closely with FadeZ as we are both Department Heads and I can attest to seeing the dedication he brings to his team in an attempt to better the community. He has also been added as a Leadership Council Ambassador, so that he will have another opportunity to assist in bettering KSI based on his knowledge and prior experiences.

In closing, I would like to reflect on my statement for his OS lvl.1 back in 2013. I knew that he could be great for this community then, although I don't think I could have imagined the extent of an impact he would have back when I first met that new inquisitive Sgt. I'm not sure there is a single member I am more glad to have mentored, worked with and become close friends/family with in all of my years here. Here's to hoping we still have a few more to go Brother.

Fadez is a wise caring person who welcomes everyone he meets. The very first time we met he was funny and chatty and very approachable, however after certain events transpired we ended up disliking each other for like no reason (which luckily we can both now look back on and laugh) yet even though we (mostly me) were basically being stupid, he still remained to be professional and handle things like a true pro does. 

No matter what gets thrown at him he handles it calmly and with dignity, admirable qualities that are clearly reflected by his standing within the community. Fadez has his fingers in many different departmental pies; 

•Court Judge

•HSI Head

•Join Moderator

•News Team Member

to name a few, which yet again is surely proof that he is worthy of the OS Level 2 award..

Fadez is always there on the sidelines to offer wisdom, advice and guidance regardless of the topic of conversation is.. He makes himself available to advise on situations both KSI and non KSI related.. If you’re struggling to find your Why or you need advice on where your heading next, he has your back.. One of his best qualities is his compassion and the interest he shows to everybody individually.

Whenever i have doubted my ability to succeed as an officer he has always been at hand to encourage and listen. He has helped me personally to better myself as an officer by giving me tips and advice from his past experiences aswell as sitting in parties with me to do mock recruitments. When I doubted myself as a writer he would stay up to help me make things make sense. Every time I can’t find my way around the forums he’s there. 

Its this kind of support and care is one of Fadez’ most admirable qualities and the best part is, he is like this with everyone... if you need help within any area of KSI you can guarantee he will be there to help or will point you in the direction of somebody who can.. 

Fadez puts a lot of his free time into KSI and tries to do everything he can to help as many as can in whichever way he can. He is one of the most dedicated people I know and it’s his charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent that make him Ru Paul’s next- I mean the deserving recipient of this Award. 

I truly appreciate him for his loyalty, compassion and pride in all that he does. He is beyond trustworthy and he truly is a diamond in the rough, I personally am glad that I have the privilege of knowing him.

#DaddyLiiiiiiiiiike

So. FadeZ. FadZey, Baby powder, Baby Cakes, I have many nicknames for this man. And many things to say about him.

I first met him when he was a officer/General in FI, we didn't start out as friends, we met in a party and just talked for a little bit. Months later, he transferred to DW, and we started to talk more, And I saw his ambition to help others. Several times he wanted to be an officer just because the squad needed it, whether or not he had the time for it. 

Moving in Departments, I saw him join News and HSI, and worked up in both of areas, when they were One Department and then when they were two. He became a senior news writer, putting out several Articles each week sometimes, to the point where he couldn't write anymore and getting burnt out. 

And when he got Head of HSI, Where I saw him getting another Head Position, Previously T&E before my time here. And him give it his all in HSI in making it a better place and making sure the Staff are enjoying their time, and making efficient progress with their Divisons, whether it was Divison's 7s or the Directors for getting stats, FadeZ stayed and thought of new ways to improve the Department even before he was Head. 

I can't say about the past before 2018, but FadeZ is an Exceptional Example of the things a Leader should be, and what aspiring members should become.

He is in every area in the Community, whether or not he is considered a leader inside that area, he has striven out to become more knowledgeable and to help as many people as possible and have a great time here.

Much love dude, You deserve it

KSI FadeZ 7 deserves Outstanding Service Level 2.

He's the current Head of History, Statistics & Information.

He's a seasoned Join Moderator.

He's a long-standing member of the News Department and a former Senior News Writer.

He's a Court Judge.

He's a member of Hannibal DW.

FadeZ and I met playing PUBG - or so the story goes. He SAYS I tried giving him advice on how to play a game he'd been playing for months. I don't believe him. That doesn't sound like me.

Regardless, since mid-2018, FadeZ and I have worked together closely. We spent many, many hours developing plans and seeking to rebuild the News Department in the wake of its former Department Head. Everything from the bare bones:

image0_1.png

To the eventual Department split.

From staffing, to training, to assignments, to communicating with other Departments, FadeZ has always had a hand in directing the course of News. This became even more apparent (and crucial) late in 2018 as we prepared for a Department split. FadeZ volunteered to remain a part of News as well as HSI (back then it was the History Team) once the split was finalized. He is our only remaining link to how things used to be. 

FadeZ' hard work and dedication has propelled him to the forefront of Department Operations. He has a creative mind, a charismatic personality and integrity to match them both. His drive is the best example of what someone can achieve in KSI if they're willing to put the time in and contribute. No one begs FadeZ for anything. He steps up. He takes the initiative. He leads by example.

FadeZ is a KSI Mentor, Trainer and currently holds Outstanding Service Level One. He's been Lieutenant of the Month, Co-Founder of the Month, Top Recruiter of the Month, Forum Staff of the Month, Department Staff of the Month, an Of The Year Runner-Up and a Squad Splitter. Capped Out, Committed and a member of the Divisional Hall of Fame.

FadeZ' KSI resume is only surpassed by his reputation in the community. People like him are few and far between. I'm thankful to have worked with him on more projects than I could ever count. I'm even more thankful to call him my friend. 

If there's one person in the community right now who's earned Outstanding Service Level Two, it's KSI FadeZ 7. 

Proud of you, dude.

So this is my witness statement for Fadez, I don't really know him in the clan up area but I do know he will help out any member he is able to. Now let's talk on the area I do know him at and that is the department level. He is the head of HSI and I work with him in that department. I see he works extremely hard at making HSI a successful department. He tries different thing to see what works in the department but he doesn't do it alone he ask for the opinion of the members inside the departnent. He gets everyone involved in doing the interviews and make sure you are comfortable when it is your turn to do the interview.  At any time you have a question He is there for you.

He is also in the news department he is always getting out those articles for the community to read and enjoy. He is also a join mod so this makes him very busy but not to busy to help out any member in need he is there if you need him. He is a very hard worker and deserves this award.

I would like to witness for FadeZ! FadeZ has been a staple to this community since he joined in 2012. I first met him when he transferred to a squad I was acting General over in 2014 in DM. He was an eager fellow trying to absorb every different nuance that the division had to offer. He was always in parties with me asking questions. He ended up becoming a General in one of our squads because of his dedication to this community. At the time him and I both became T&E Senior staff under KSI Havoc 7. 

In Clan Ops as a General FadeZ was an asset to the division and has always been dedicated to including members. He would be sure to reach out to the people who were feeling left out in the his squad. Even those who weren't in his squad were always welcome to any event. FadeZ was so dedicated to this community that he is still friends even to this day with many of the members he met during his time in DM. 

In T&E he was in charge of The Events that we ran in the Department while I was in charge of Halo. FadeZ continued on his legacy by showing his dedication in this area as well. Together with Havoc we brainstormed to come up with fun activities that were above the norm. At the time the community was mostly consisting of COD and Halo players. 

Fast Forward all these years later. Upon his return he hit the ground running in FI and worked his way back up to Gen. I watched him grow as a Leader and continue to show his patronage to KSI as he lead his squad. He ended up transferring to DW! In DW FadeZ has been the epicenter of knowledge. With all the years being involved in this community he as acquired a lot of wisdom. He is always determined to share with every single member of the community that he can. He is always willing to answer any question that is presented and if he does not know the answer he will find it. 

I also have had the pleasure to work with him in the News Department. He has been here for quite some time. FadeZ has grown a passion towards helping this community grow. As Senior staff in News for a period of time he was constantly sharing his wisdom and reaching out to the Writers. He is still writing articles to this day that educate and touch our members.

When News and History split it was a big deal because this is just not something that happens often in KSI. Shortly after this happened FadeZ became a member of History. He applied all of his aforementioned skills to this area as well. He is now the Head of the Department and has the respect of every member of his staff. He goes out of the way to include the staff in his decisions and is an asset in uniting the Departments by working on Collaborations. 

Currently FadeZ is a Courts Judge,Join Moderator, Head of HSI, a SGT in Hannibal DW and a Writer in News. He as his hands in so many cookie jars and yet he always knows how to divide his cookies in such a way that every jar is filled evenly. Dedicated. Wise. Knowledgeable. Integral.Helpful. These are all things that describe FadeZ and they are the reasons I think he deserves this award.

Ahem *clears throat*

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP PUNKS

No im just kidding. KSI FadeZ 7 is well deserving of this award from the constant efforts he's put into this community he has stuck through clan ops and he is now a icon in department ops, if you ever have a question about anything he's the guy to ask. He can tell you the proper procedure to rejoin the community he can tell you where to find EVERYTHING need to know the last place luci licked? BOOM he's gotchu. He is currently HSI's Department head and he has been the guy to make the changes for the better he always sticks by his guns when it comes to anything he believes to be fair and right. He's going to be a great asset and IS a great asset he's helping people come up the community to fill his spot if he ever leaves (which its not likely guy is a octopus stuck on all of us and juggling all the responsibilities he has under his belt) everyone should be shaking at what this guy can do and be ready for what he has coming!

I can def drop a witness statement for this. FadeZ is an amazing member within our glorious community. Not to sound redundant, but he really does do a lot: Join Mod, News Team, Dept Head of HSI, Court Judge, and long standing member of DW names just a few things that he's accomplished. 

As his former Co-Head of News, I've worked with FadeZ MMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY times on things. He's especially known for his Speaks articles that he took over. The man is so damned passionate about everything he puts together article wise. This is what gained him the Senior Writer position until he took over as Dept Head of HSI. But his passion for all things didn't stop. He continues to push forward, come up with new ideas, and make sure that anything and everything he can do is done for all of his depts. 

As a member and person within KSI, FadeZ is on point. He's always making sure not only his members in DW are feeling welcomed, but he goes out of his way to make sure they know he is there for any questions they have. He does this for pretty much anyone he comes in contact with, and he's great at it. This is how he and I started playing together! He was very patient with my lack of FPS skills lol. 

All around, I really do feel like KSI FadeZ 7 deserves OS2 many times over. He goes above and beyond for KSI and that's the bottom line. LOVE YOU TWINSIE!!!

I'm dropping my vote on this Staple of the Community.

I had the opportunity to meet KSI FadeZ 7 when he was still in FI last year. My first impression of him was that he was a great speaker and knew how to keep you engage on whatever he was trying to talk about. He was also there to help me when I had a question about the join area and because of him I'm a pro now. He tries to make himself available for anyone who was questions or just whats to hang out while still holding himself accountable for all the things he is responsible for maintaining: HSI Department Head (LCA), Join Moderator, News Writer, Court Judge, SGT of the community and many other things he has his hand in. This member goes above and beyond while still keeping focused on his real life job and responsibilities. I appreciate his diligence for the place we all call home when we turn on our Xbox or Computer. In the interim of waiting to see if he will receive this award I know he is reading all of this Nominations, I know they mean a lot to him. Keep up the great work man. Thanks for all of your caring words even though at times I know it can be hard because each one of us have our own things we are going through.

Fadez is 110% deserving of OS lvl2.

Over 6 1/2 years I've known this guy. Ever sense literally the first week of me knowing Kacey(fadez) hes impacted me as a KSI member a friend and a brother. Back In the days when DR was still standing in way earlier times, there was a problem in DR with past upperleadership pushing aside gens and below, "if you didnt have a 7 you were treated lower" for lack of better words. KSI Airborne 7 can witness to this being true as well. The biggest goal of all was to push equality as a person and to be able to bring more 7s with all non 7s. Well here we are now DR's gone. Most of the members scattered or have left, but Fadez took that idea and made it massive.

Fadez took the idea and made it his own. (--Court Judge, HSI Head, Join Moderator, News Team Member,  and although hes not currently working clan ops hes still in touch with many members that are.) Allowing what some of us call a second home to be real. See not everyones life is great and not every 17  yr old or 18 yr old etc. Has friends or has someone to talk to and some of us even if we do, we feel alone. Fadez has been that KSI member to go the extra mile to hear what you need to let out before something bad happens. 

Fadez has impacted this community in ways that alot of us would have never expected. Weather its encouragement and motivation to get out of your comfort zone within KSI or Real life scenarios. Fadez will sit and break down your situation. Kaceys been apart of one of the toughest times in my life  and when I was on the edge ready to fall, This guy made sure to help me back up. And I've seen him do it for countless others. He really doesnt know how much he is loved.