KSI RogueLSG88 Mentor/Trainer

Scarface 77

Gamertag - KSI RogueLSG88

Link to Forums - @KSI RogueLSG88

Award - Mentor/Trainer

Reason - Will have members post to claim this person as their mentor.

Also has achieved over 30 + Trainings as an officer and General in KSI during his current Tenure. Can confirm as his former General, Founder , Division Leader and Current Director. 

KSI RogueLSG88  I consider as a mentor because he brought me in to KSI and that even though he’s the general he didn’t just forget about me anytime I have a question anytime I don’t feel comfortable about something I always know I can go right to him and he will help me up.  He sat with me and my first promotion and give me some pointers after in a  Way that it didn’t sound like I messed up in that it was just in the area I could grow in. The other reason I consider them a mentor is because even on issues outside of KSI he’s been  there is somebody I could talk to and ask for help or advice whenever needed.  For these reasons I consider him a great mentor to me and he will help a lot of other people in the future just like me 

I consider KSI RogueLSG88 as a good mentor and leader because one he has good leadership skills, hes on point and very thorough about getting his point across and to make sure everyone around him or in his squad is all on the same page as he is. An Rogue is just an all out cool dude in general, literally an figuratively 

I consider KSI RogueLSG88 one of my best mentors, he’s readily available anytime you need him and he will try his absolute best to help with ANY situation. Very personable and outgoing which intels him also being a great trainer. He knows how to go alot more in depth about certain subjects that others aren’t very keen on 

I nominate KSI RogueLSG88 for my mentor because he is always there for the whole division in a positive, knowledgeable manner. I can count on rogue for almost anything 

Awards

I consider rogue my mentor because even though I’m a 2 time captain he has still taught me so much. Also he has helped me become an even better officer just by imparting wisdom from life experiences. He taught me how to run squad meetings efficiently and helped me to better deal with situations that arise.