KSI RogueLSG88 Die Hard Nomination

KSI Grifful 7

Gamertag:  KSI RougeLSG88
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI RogueLSG88
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: I can offer my personal testimony, that KSI RogueLSG88 has indeed started out in KSI with the harshest conditions. He was recruited into a squad that was becoming problematic and was continue to degrade in a downward slope. KSI RogueLSG88 went up the ranks pretty fast, considering at the time he was the only officer that contributed to any success that squad had. KSI RogueLSG88 had dedicated a large amount of time dedicated to picking up the pieces with what he saw was left from a problematic General. Since then he has been the lead spearhead into rebuilding the squads atmosphere that has allowed for leadership to foster in a family environment. During these times, KSI RogueLSG88 has been falsely accused of being too harsh to a community that originated from SL. This came about when the division deliberated on SR a spin-off group called "GDU" from SL.  Rogue has been at some point or in another endured harassment from people who have proven to become problematic and cringe. Through all of this struggle, KSI RogueLSG88 has been a shining example of a quality of leadership, that we consistently make an effort to reach with all of our junior leaders coming in to the ranks. He has even go on to bring his squad (Imperial) growth consistenly, they are currently in the process of beginning of splitting. 

We're going to need multiple witness statements that attest to how Rogue is a Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. 

This is KSI Boondox1776.

I didn't realize until I posted this that I was in my Fiances account. But still hope this message counts 

I've know KSI Roguelsg88 since before KSI and I can definitely say that since him and I have been in together he is one hell of a hard worker, he is someone that if you have an issue, or idea. He will do whatever in his power to make sure the issue is taken control or if you have an idea, he will help hype that idea into making you feel like you thought of the greatest thing in the world, Roguelsg88 is definitely someone you meet and know you can immediately connect with and that you'll have one hell of a bond with as well. Rogue is a good candidate for this nomination for the fact of how much time and effort he has contributed to KSI. When he became Gen of Imperial I was glad to know I had someone like him as my gen. When the whole ordeal with GDU happened, I knew there would be repercussions as well as issues with harrassment and or threats from them and he stood his ground and made it clear to him that no matter what they would not bring him down. And he is someone in KSI that I definitely think should be a model leader or recruit. If we had more members like him, KSI would sure enough be the greatest community around. Rogue never pets things get him down even if someone else was to jump into a party with him and started talking about how they were having a rough time, Rogue would be there to cheer them up and make them forget about it all. That's definitely why I feel glad to have rogue as my gen, and especially as a friend 

Edited by Snak3Bit3Oohaha

This is @KSI RogueLSG88‘s favourite Yeet here to come put in my witness statement.

I fully understand that this award is very hard to obtain however I believe that Rogue really deserves this. I believe this because since the beginning when he came into KSI he has non stop proved himself. To begin with he had a gen that was failing and ruining the squad. During this time at least 3/4 of Imperial were poached by a clan called GDU and this included officers and members. This took a lot out of the squad. But the one to ride through the ashes was Rogue he passed all the ranks so quickly because he pulled the squad together this man got 18 recruits in one month. He has revamped the whole Imperial officer core and trained everyone. If I’m honest I wish I had him in my officer core. SL has been kicked multiple times in the last 5 months but Rogue is one of the people that has pulled it through the tough times. Rogue is definitely an idol for SL and I know he has such a bright future.

I will attest that Rogue ascension through the ranks have been testing and most in his position probably would of ran for the hills. His original General didn't really teach him much and the expectations of being an officer were strange considering lack of effort in training. THEN his general leaves, along with damn near half the squad due to severe drama between several individuals. Privates, CPL and even officers stepped on out the door leaving a rookie SSGT with not much training to try to embrace being a leader in a fun stable gaming community while watching people he was just gaming with disappear and change their GT to GDU in matter of minutes. Perseverance is 1 of the most defining aspects of Rogue, and luckily for us he is well versed in teaching himself any job in front of him. Now he is General leading a full exciting squad on the verge of a split, a situation that only 2 months ago no one would of thought likely to be happening.