July 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month.

Rules
1. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
4. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
5. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration. 

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy voting and Good luck!

Director

KSI xKing 77  (Director - WD)

Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77

KSI xKing 77 deserves this award for his support in WD from Member Retention to listening to everyone's ideas. Always willing to hop on a game of BO4 with you even if has had a long day. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen once you dig your feet in deep.

Co-Founder

KSI Tiger 77 (Co-Founder - WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77

KSI Tiger 77 deserves this award for saving a member from leaving the community by listening and being truly proud of being a KSI Member. See some people can listen but it takes a true leader to actually care. She is always in a party with KSI members with the party open for everyone to join unless of course business needs to be taken care of. When something is bought to her attention she is quick to react and gets the job done. She is coming up with new ideas to make WD a better Division then it already is. I can't wait to see what the future looks like for you.

General

KSI Jamcam (Gen - WD/Malice)

Link to forums account - @KSI JAM

KSI Jamcam deserves this award for always being there for his squad. It doesn't matter if he is at work or just chilling at home. He is quick to respond. He is willing to sit in a party and listen to what you have to say. Always trying to host and gamenight and chilling with members in the squad. He also goes out recruiting and brings them in. This member has a bright future in the community. Keep up the great work.

SSGT

KSI Crybaby (SSGT - WD/Malice)

Link to forums account - @CryBaby909

KSI Crybaby deserves this award for stepping up his game as a SSGT by getting to know the members of Malice by hosting Gamenights. Quick to accept new goals of the squad and live the values of a KSI. Keep up the great work and I for one can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.

KSI AIRBORNE 7 (KSI Leadership Council Ambassador)

Link to forums account - @Airborne

KSI AIRBORNE 7 where do I start with you? He has given his staff all the information needed to make everyone successful in their roles in AAP. Quick to answers messages that members might still have and not afraid to hold you accountable for your actions. Always has a open mind and makes changes where needed. Also making sure members get their awards in a timely manner. Keep up the great work man.

Department Member 

KSI Taywick 77 (AAP)

Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77

KSI Taywick 77 deserves this award for his continued dedication to AAP. Anytime he is asked a question he is quick to respond back and if he doesn't have the answer for you he will find it out. Always trying to do something  extra when it comes to getting all the nominations together to make everyone's job a little bit easier.  

KSI Persona (SGT - WD/Malice)

Link to forums account - @KSI Persona

KSI Persona deserves this award for the recent efforts of learning to become a officer in Malice. I was going to change his gamertag for him and he told me he wanted to pay for it himself. He has also stepped up and started doing the CEP workshops so he can learn the KSI way. Always trying to meet new people in the squad and quick to message back. I can't wait to see what his next move will be.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MFLSwagg 7 (COFO- LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has gone above and beyond for LS. Being our only 7 staff he has been keeping us below him motivated on moving forward through the struggles we have faced. He's pushed me to come out of my bubble and show the work that I can do. He's the heart of LS and without him the division would have crumbled. He's a humble leader and somebody who I enjoy working with on regrowing LS. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kazeshini 7 (Gen- Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @Kazeshini 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - She has been an amazing general over Trocity. She makes sure that her officers are not only doing their work but also having fun once in a while. She has overcame a lot of challenges that have faced the squad but has overcame them to the point that the squad is getting close to splitting. She has been dedicated to not only the squad but the division as well. She is a role model on not giving up when things get tough as a general. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swaii (1st LT- Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swaii
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he has been in Trocity he has brought a new light to the officers. He's a person that gets stuff done when it needs to be done. He bonds with the members and is always fun. I can't wait to see this guy move further up in leadership and keep his hard work as well as dedication going for this community, division, and his squad. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7 ES Co-Founder
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Jynxie has stepped up her game, and has been an amazing support to her Div Leader and her Gens. Since it has just been her and our Div Lead, she has taken on more responsibility than that of a Co-Founder with a full 7's staff. She is vigilant on supplying information and support to her GENs and Officers, as well as to our members when they are having struggles. She spends time with her members, however, understands how to take time for herself. She manages all of her responsibilities well, even when it becomes stressful, she still gets it done.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa General-Angels ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa
Reasoning why the deserve this - I have just started spending time with the other GENs in my division,however, Nagisa has been doing an amazing job, being a GEN for the first time. Nagisa is there for his members, goes above and beyond, to assist his officers in their learning processes; as well as reaching out to a difficult individual, such as myself,and offering to assist with anything I may need help with for my squad. Nagisa is a devoted member and does not allow unwanted advances or shenanigans, plague his squad. When a situation arises, he is quickto nip it in the butt and if his hands become tied, he still fights for what is right, regardless of who is involved. I admire his passion and drive, and given the squad he has taken over, he is just the right leader they need. I believe that Nagisa will become afantastic 7 one day and that he will continue to grow as an individual and a leader.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb130 2CPT-Succubus ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have manyreasons why Barb should be recognized for this award. Barb has always gone above and beyond for her members In Succubus and even others in ES. Barb is the epitome of what a Captain should be. She is organized, reliable, self-driven, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, and above all she gets the job done when it needs to be done. She is dedicated to the betterment and future of KSI and its members. Always looking for new ways to help organize information, new ideas that could increase the interest of new members, and she is an unstoppable force when it comes to keepings our docs and sheets organized. She is my right-hand, myself and Succubus would be lost without her. When things become too much for myself or I am unavailable, due to work or school, Barb is right there; already getting everything I need to be done, in motion, like she somehow linked herself to my brain. She makes sure that her lower ranking officers are doing their jobs efficiently and teaching them how to improve if they are making mistakes or not understanding a situation. She even plans to attend meeting or run game nights, if she finds out I will not be available, without me asking her to.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pathfinder 1LT-Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - This LT has been driven since he first rejoined KSI. He learns from his mistakes and has been a huge asset to myself, the squad, and his 2CPT. Since day one, he has always asked for responsibilities and ways he can grow as an officer. When he is asked to do something, he jumps to it without hesitation. Furthermore, he is dedicated to KSI and treats his squad like family. He even sent us pictures of his wedding and the rings. He has been doing well, managing the amount of activities and tasks, that he has been given, since we only have three officers, excluding myself. Pathfinder not only does his responsibilities, he spends time with our members. He is active on xbox and within our discord chat, always promoting the game nights and making an effort to reach out to members. He is sociable and fun to be around, however, he will always make time for a member who has an issue or needs to talk. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - tiredCalico CPL-Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @tiredCalico
Reasoning why they deserve this - This little one right here, has become our squad's new mascot. Yes, I made a special rank just for her lol. Calico is a ray of sunshine; she is refreshing and fun, members love being around her, and she is a beast at overwatch. There is more to her though; she is concerned about the individuals in her squad, and is always making herself available to hang out with or just talk to. Whenever an individual is having a rough time and she finds out, she will find a way to brighten up their day; whether its saying something bubbly or by playing a game she really doesn't like, however, she makes an exception for that person. She is the type of member I would love to see more of in the years to come for KSI.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger77 (CO-FO, WD/Over Cyanide and Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - There’s a lot to be said about KSI Tiger 77 but the past month she has dedicated a lot of time to both squads she watches over. She cares about the officers, the status of the squads, the activity, and the general lives of members. She is always inviting others to her party, helping with any questions every day, very active with community activities like discussion of the month but she leads by example. She is the type of person to get something done then help another member through and complete the tasks ahead. This member deserves this award for always having KSI’s back, devoting her time, and always stopping to help other members whenever they need the help. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue (Gen- WD/Cyanide)
Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI x Rogue is always there for her squad. She’s on top of everything by growing the squad, teaching the officers, reaching out to members, and giving the squad the activity. She’s there if you need a question answered, she’s quick to join in a situation, and she shows she really cares about the squad by getting on and gaming with them. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ELIJIMBOB (3RD LT- WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @ELIJIMBOB
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is the type of member who doesn’t need to be asked to get his tasks done. Whether it be a train and promote, a recruitment, giving pointers to other officers, or being around to game with, he’s there. He cares about the squad, doing good in the squad and the status of the members. He does well and I can see him having a bright future in KSI.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Crybaby (SSGT-WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @CryBaby909
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has grown a lot as a gamer and a officer in KSI. Being pleasant to talk to, he is always there if something needs to be done. He is there if you need help. At the drop of a hat he will come game with the squad or any others as I always seeing him meeting new members and extending that member retention. He provides a good atmosphere for members to join and also have fun gaming. He does well with recruiting members, the train and promotes and he is always willing to learn more. I can see him excelling in KSI with his attitude.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - HarmonicAxis888 (CPL-WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @HarmonicAxis888
Reasoning why they deserve this - Here’s a member everyone should have the opportunity to meet and game with. HarmonicAxis888 hops in to play games but he is willing to take the time to help others with Easter eggs on zombies, snagging those delicious achievements, playing different games that are co-op involved, and sometimes he’s the type to just join the party to give you a good laugh. Needless to say he is a awesome member who gives the squad his time in activity and making others feel welcomed. 

Division Leader

KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Leader/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

ROMEO is a man that never backs down, and fights for what's right for the Division, even if it means him getting slack. His willingness to be Professional, yet put up a debate to get things done is refreshing to see. He genuinely cares about all the members in DM, and goes out of his way to make sure each and every member is being treated right. Some may see him as stubborn or strict, buy but he's a super caring individual, with a big heart. He does so much for the members in DM. No one else has so much respect as ROMEO. Thanks to his great Leadership, he's leading others to go above and beyond, by leading by example and training anyone from what he knows. DM is lucky to have this member as a Division Leader.

Co-Founder 

KSI MeShell 7(Co-Founder/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7

MeShell, better known as Michelle to most, has come into her own as a Co-Founder, and really helps out whenever needed. Whether it's to be there for members, host game nights, or just hang out and play with us, she is there. I could rely on her to be there whenever I message her. She will drop whatever she's doing to help someone out. She genuinely cares about everyone in DM, and is always striving to make things awesome, which she does a great job of doing. Not to mention, she recently got promoted to Productions Head, and helps out with Marketing too, advertising important stuff for us in DM, as well as keeping us up to date with things going on in Productions. If she can't get on Xbox, she gets on her app, to come to whatever is needed. I don't know where she finds the time to do it sometimes. She has a very bright future ahead, and is continuing to grow and flourish each and every day.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI Gallifrey 7 (SGT- DM/Sinister)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gallifrey 7

Even though he just recently stepped down due to real life, he was one of the best Captains I ever had, during my runs here as a General, which I am thankful for. He was my right hand man. Always checking up on the members, especially the shyer ones who don't flock to the bigger parties. Gallifrey shows them that extra special attention that they deservingly need. He went the extra mile to do so. Gallifrey is there in a second, regardless of his rank. Even with his extremely hectic work schedule, he somehow managed to be there and help whenever needed. He made a very helpful spreadsheet for the members in the squad, to see who needs help with what in a game. Gallifrey took time to help people learn new raids on Destiny, and did so for hours at a time, not giving up. As I always say, in real life always comes first. Gallifrey had the integrity to step up and help so much, even with his super busy real life. Sinister and DM is lucky to have such a selfless member.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSIDntAskImAwfl (2LT - DM/Venom) - 

Link to forums account- @KSIdontask

DntAsk, better known as Pam to almost all, is an inspiration to many in not just her squad and Division, but throughout all of KSI. I've never seen a more caring, nurturing and great woman such as Pam. Members flock to her from all of DM and KSI. She gives everyone one on one attention, making them feel important. You not only rarely meet such nice, kind hearted people like Pam in KSI, but off Xbox as well. This woman is an amazing attribute to all of KSI. She is the embodiment of what every member in KSI should be, and that is why every member looks up to her with the utmost respect.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI firemomma7-DL- all of it
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This ark addict has been one I can go to for anything! She is always gaming with people. She literally has no hate for anyone and respects everyone, she has been with me through my whole KSI career I mean from the start as a join app and has showed me everything I need to be a model KSI member!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dropshot7-head of T&E-All of DL
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has been with me through my whole KSI career and has showed me why KSI is KSI he is always in a party with everyone and games with everyone, This guy has been in KSI for 8 Years and still going!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI shadow007-co-founder- ares, Athena DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy right here is amazing he has mentored me every step of the way to my promotion to gen and is a great person to talk to, he is outstanding with everything he sets his mind to.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxNamineMoon-General-Athena DL
Link to forums account - @KSIxNamineMoon
Reasoning why the deserve this - where do I start with her lol, she is a outstanding member and General, she is always vhecking up on everyone to see how they are doing, she is everyones friend and is not afraid to show it either. She has been my friend since my start in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BinGin1913-2nd captain-ares DL
Link to forums account - @KSI BinGin1913
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy right here is what KSI stands for not only is he a captain but he is also in productions and T&E. He is a outstanding captain that lets his voice heard and fights for his squad and division. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI XGHOST21X- 3rd LT-ares DL
Link to forums account - @KSI xGHOST21x
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has A lot potential to make his way up the ranks he is willing to play any game.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Akame 7-SSGT-Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -This guy is an oustanding marketing rep in DL he makes sure all the things are posted and lets his division stay informed on all events!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 - Director/SL
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - honestly since the day I joined I have seen nothing but great things from this man! He is a prime example of fierce leader and a great friend and role model to us all! He never fails to put a smile on everyone’s face! He always spends times with he’s members and is always there to assist you and guide you if ever needed even as our director! He is someone who i strive to be like in this division! He really is the father to us all and I hugely admire him for the way he has handled the struggles this division has endured over the past few months! Thanks for being awesome brother! 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 - Div Leader/SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man is honestly a definition of KSI itself! The way this guy educates and mentors he’s gens and officer cores is just unreal! And with over the past month with him being the only 7 staff, he’s handled he’s job like a BOSS!! The amount I learn and have learned from this guy is phenomenal, without this guys guidance and education over the past month and my entire KSI career in general I honestly wouldn’t be in the position I am today about to become a gen. I really wouldn’t! I honestly can’t thank him enough for bringing me in to such an awesome and amazing community and it gives me great pleasure that I can make him proud in what I am achieving and the direction I’m going! 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinikon - General - Templar SL
Link to forums account - @Sinikon
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since Transfering to Templar at the beginning of the month, I honestly couldn’t believe the toughness and hardship this man has gone through, with pretty much half of he’s Officer core and members being poached and leaving for something he never did wrong was honestly horrible! This man does so much for he’s squad and is honestly such an awesome guy and someone I love having as my gen because I have learned so much from this guy in the last month! He recruits, mentors, promotes, gives out gift cards this man honestly does it all and is a true inspiration to this division and to KSI as a whole!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scorpi0n - 1CPT - Templar/SL
Link to forums account - @KSIREDNECK22
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy Honestly since coming over seen come from the brink of quitting to now being a gen of a squad! Over the last month ive honestly seen him do nothing but great things for he’s squad! Give out name changes and helped out members and officers whenever needed! I also give him a lot of credit for being pretty much the only officer that never left, stuff like that goes a long way with me! I hoenslty can’t wait to see how he does in he’s next role as I think he will be awesome! Keep up you’re awesome work bro! 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Weed Smoker - 2LT - Templar/SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Weed Smoker
Reasoning why they deserve this - over the last month this guy has been the man getting it done! He has honestly surprised me with how much he does. After speaking with him and him telling me that he wasn’t sure about being an officer, I was worried. But man has he been kicking a**! Whenever something needed to be fixed, he was on it. And what also I loved was that he would always ask questions, weather it would be forums, Officer related literally anything he would ask and that’s what I love to see in an upcoming officer. I really hope he carries on with it becasue he can really go far and be great! 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen - General/marketing/HSI - Knights/SL
Link to forums account - @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why they deserve this - over the past month this woman has been just amazing for her departments! She has been a rocket force for marketing making sure her division knows everything that’s going on! But what really stuck out was her time capsule which was a gem of a masterpiece! It just shows how much she loves this community and how much time she puts into it with also being a general, a join app mod and marketing rep, this girl does it all and in amazing fashion! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK CPT SL KNIGHTS
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning- DCRUNK is overall such and amazing officer and leader who’s done a lot for me and others in my squad. For example DCRUNK organized a rocket league game night while also helping another officer fill his party for a Minecraft game night. This just goes to show how much of a team player he is. 

Awards

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (DIR  DM & DW)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt is a very smart and wise leader. With Grunt leading the charge on a fresh round of LEAD classes with revamped courses. He now has an opportunity every week to impart his vast abundance of knowledge and wisdom with up and coming officers in KSI. Gruntier is a smart and capable leader and i look forward to seeing what changes he can help implement on a community-wide level.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 (Co-Fo - Hellborn/Insanity DM)
Link to forums account - @Dragons 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons is an absolute standup guy. He's a fantastic CoFounder and always a great wealth of KSI information. Dragons is never afraid to tackle the tough questions we ask him, no matter how ridiculous they may seem at the time. This is a guy who models what quality leadership looks like everytime he picks up a controller. He's awesome to be around, and a true inspiration to those around. Always leading by example and never from the back, Dragons is a pillar of DM and a foundational piece of KSI moving forward.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Daddy1246 (Gen - Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Fax
Reasoning why the deserve this - Oh boy.. Where do I even start? From being a strong leader with a bold vision for his squad, to a simple man to just doesn't want warm salad. KSI Fax is a man of many talents, and he wears many hats around Hellborn. As a general he leads from the front, starting new initiatives amongst the officers to promote gamenight attendance. Fax also goes out of his way to ensure that all his members are having fun in a warm, welcoming, and inclusive environment. As a friend and mentor, he's hanging out with members always teaching them random little nuggets of wisdom or interesting facts that most people have never heard of. He is consistently a strong presence in Hellborn and ALWAYS around when he's needed. Fax is a fantastic General who I'm proud to call a good mentor, and an even better friend.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMissVixen (1LT - Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxMissVixen
Reasoning why they deserve this - Despite balancing a CRAZY work life, school life, family life, and KSI life. This Superwoman does it all with pride and grace. From hosting gamenights to hanging out in late night parties. She even takes her study breaks in party. Whether it's a funny joke or a fresh take on a old subject she's always an absolute delight to have around. Despite her real life commitments, her weekly gamenights are a total blast. I honestly can't remember the last boring one. Vixen is a true asset to Hellborn and a rock solid foundational piece of the officer core in Hellborn, looking forward to seeing what she can do without a full schedule irl.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxTHOR (3LT - Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxTHOR
Reasoning why they deserve this - Despite only being promoted to SSGT on July 2nd, Thor's tenacious drive and insatiable thirst for knowledge has served him well so far. He completed his 2 practice recruitments and PVT promotions faster than anyone else I've ever seen. And his incredible work ethic and motivation will blow just about anyone else's out of the water. He pounces on promotions and gamenight opportunities the first chance he gets, messaging people and inviting them to parties everytime he's online. Thor is constantly bringing his fun, cheerful attitude to gamenights and is always an absolute pleasure to have around. He is a truly wonderful person as well as a phenomenal up and coming officer in DM! Can't wait to see what you do next buddy. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7 (AAP Dept Head)
Link to forums account - @Airborne
Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne is currently in the middle of revamping the entire AAP Department. Between creating new awards that were long overdue, and modernizing old ones. AAP is definitely changing for the better, and I'm eager to see what happens next!

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 Cheif of Staff
Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy goes above and beyond what is asked of him. No matter how high he is, he still makes time to come talk to us little ones in the squad levels. Since I joined KSI Ronin has been a major role model for me and has always given me advice on what is best to do. I have seen him grow since I joined and now he doesn’t rant as much (joking) He was my mentor for LEAD and within these classes I learn a lot and have much to thank him for. This guy does not receive the appreciation that he deserves so thank you Ronin you fish finger your amazing :)

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 Director SL
Where to even begin with this man. He used to be my Divison leader and from day one he has supported me and put up with my problematic ways! He has been my mentor through KSI and has taught me a lot about clan ops. Back when I was a SSGT and saying I wanted to be a gen he would have discussions with me ask me questions and I would always say the wrong thing. He would correct me and mould the way I thought about things. Now look at me now a successful gen who is about to split a squad. I owe a lot to papa Skarzx and words cannot discribe how much he does for this community and everyone in it. Even tho he has gone up to director he still makes the time to come and give me advice if I need it he is always there and definitely someone I know I can depend on
Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 SL Divison Leader 

Pappa Griff has had to go to hell and back with all the times SL has been kicked down. However he is the light that has pulled us through this. He is running this Divison with no other 7 due to us not having any 7’s. However this does not stop him. This division is so successful and currently 3 squads are splitting . He is a mentor and a huge role model to the whole of SL and I am definitely proud for having him as my div leader. He has supported me through some rough spots and Knights would not be as successful as it is without him guiding me. I owe majority of my success to him.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI RogueLSG88 Imperial SL 
Link to forums account - @KSI RogueLSG88
Reasoning why the deserve this - This guy has brought this squad from the brink of death. This squad used to be a strong threshold of SL and then one gen messed everything up and this squad got kicked left and right. Got poached from and all officers up and left. Rogue came into KSI worked his way through the officer ranks very quickly due to his dedication and hard work. He finally got his gen promotion and took this squad by storm. He rebuilt the whole officer core and squad and I must say this is so inspirational. Now this squad is ready to split due to his hard work. Rogue is a true role model to all his squad my squad and the whole of SL he really has made a big foot print into this division. I am proud to see where he has gone and where he goes next.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Codyo SL Knights  3CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI Codyo
Reasoning why they deserve this -So Cody was a transfer from Royalty/Conquest and this was a failing squad he was a shining star who was being blocked by the downfall of his squad. He transferred over to my squad and since this he has flourished. Under the support of me he has really grown and I am so proud of him. He literally can go so far in this community and I look forward to see where he goes. Currently he goes above and beyond what is expected of him and impressed me more every day. Cody is a true role model to everyone in Knights and will make an amazing Gen when the time comes. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Buddy420 2LT Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Buddy420
Reasoning why they deserve this - Buddy was a very quick promotion to SSGT in my squad and I definitely made the right decision he has really impressed me with his dedication and how much he wants to learn. Since then I have promoted him to my 2LT and I definitely think he could go far. He is a true inspiration to Knights and can’t wait to see where he goes next. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DemiWolf SSGT SL Knights 
Link to forums account - @Ajin Demiwolf
Reasoning why they deserve this - Demi was a rejoin. I had my eye on Demi since I recruited him in. I saw something and knew he was someone who I wanted in my officer core. Since his promotion he has taken my breath away and really impressed me. His dedication to the squad is incredible. He just wants to keep learning and not stop. Learning from all the other officers in the squad he is quickly picking up really good trates from all of us which moulds him into the perfect officer. I have no doubt that he is gunna go far in this community. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 HSI Head, Hannibal DW SGT 
Link to forums account - @FadeZ 7
Since I met FadeZ he has really shown me a new light in departments. From my interview he really shouldn’t have taken me because it was a train reck. However he did and since then I have been learning every day. It is now my goal to learn everything from him and eventually take over his role. FadeZ puts 200% into his department it is a brand new department that has just branched off of News. This man alongside Miss Greenday have worked their butts off to get it to be where it is today. FadeZ is always incouraging me with all my new ideas and always gives me inspiration to do more and be the best I can be. I am so glad I had the courage to apply because it has pushed me to new limits that I never thought I had. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Itachii SL Templar 
Link to forums account - @KSI Itachii

So recently Itachii has got into TNE and since then has really impressed me. I’m our division not many people are in departments and they don’t see the true good things that come from them. Since his hiring to TNE he has being trying to find new ways to get SL more involved and it is definitely working. 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - Director

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gruntier is a crucial part in helping out at his Director rank. Since promoted, he has been a driving force in the division(s) he is over and is allow willing to play with members. He embodies the fun aspect of KSI and provides members with a person to hit up anytime to run a game up.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 - Division Leader - DW

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so much to say about how Venum has been doing a phenomenal job as Division Leader. When he was a Founder he was pretty much doing Div Leader duties. Since his promotion, he’s been putting in work to ensure DW is a great environment to be in. He focuses on fun, member retention, and growth. He is actively showing his face around in the squad level activities and even goes out of his way to help each member in the squads. He embodies what a true leader in this community should be and showcases that in himself by setting an example.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nebula 7 - Co-Founder - DW

Link to forums account - @Nebula 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Nebs has been doing an awesome job as a Co-Founder. Since the departure of Bane, Nebula has stepped up in a big way and provided himself as an outlet for each of the squads in the division, while he also has so much going on in his personal life. He makes time to sit down with the squads and gameplan how to better themselves and help push them in the right direction.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Rogue - General - Cyanide WD

Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue

Reasoning why the deserve this - Since I met Rogue, she has been working hard to push for her squad to be the best in WD. She loves gaming with the other members, helping with the member retention, not only in her squad, but the whole division. She’s actively helping her officers and members grow as leaders and stops at nothing to be a better leader herself.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Headshot RR - 3LT - Elysium DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Headshot RR

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy right here embodies a future leader within him. He has been putting in work since day 1 and hasn’t stopped yet. He is actively gaming with members around the division and will always drop what he is doing to help out a member. Although I’m sad to see him ship off for Basic Training, that does not take away the fact that he can someday be a future leader in the community. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lightning5 - SGT - Elysium DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Lightningfiber5

Reasoning why they deserve this - Lightning is one of the bright spots of DW as an up and coming officer. He has hit the ground running and there is no stopping him from achieving his goals. Lightning is a prime pushing force in Elysium and is always there to game or help a lower ranking member with a problem. Whenever I need help with something, Lightning is the first one to jump on and dive in to what I have.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scarzx 77 (SL Director)
Reasoning why they deserve this -  From the moment I joined KSI, I wasn’t quite sure about Rainbow 6 Siege. Scarzx helped me feel welcomed while playing the game and took time while I learned the tactics. I then joined the Rec league and have asked so many questions that Scarzx answered to the best of his ability. He answers questions that need to be answered when asked. One of the many people that I’ve met that are extremely patient. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 (SL Div Leader)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although I haven’t really talked with Grifful on a daily basis, I can definitely say he’s very patient, understanding and helpful. He listens and gives his best answers to any problem. He’s been an outstanding Div Leader. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen (SL Knights General) 
Reasoning why the deserve this - Let’s just jump right into it, since I’ve joined KSI the Knights squad has been my home. YeetQueen has been extremely helpful with all of my situations, along with being very understanding.  There hasn’t been one time where I’ve went to YeetQueen with a problem, that she couldn’t help. She’s been an amazing General! I wouldn’t have wanted a better one! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK ( 2nd CPT SL Knights) 
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why they deserve this - I’ve known DCRUNK since before he and I both joined KSI. He explained to me what KSI was at the time, the fact that it’s not a clan, that it’s a gaming community. He helped me with getting a lot of new friends, inviting me to game nights to get a better understanding before joining. He’s been an amazing Captain throughout his time in ranking up, he’s helped me understand a lot of things in Knights. He’s also very patient and willing to listen and help to the best of his ability. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI lordhades26 (3LT SL Knights)
Link to forums account - @KSI Lordhades26
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although I haven’t really talked with lordhades a lot, he’s there when anyone needs to talk, he’s been an awesome LT. His game nights are absolutely awesome, funny and fun! If there is a way that he can help you and relate to a problem, he will share his situations to help you, he’s been extremely helpful with me when I need someone to talk to! He’s there for all of the Knights! Along with the officers. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FRUITY B (3SGT SL Knights) 
Link to forums account - @KSI FRUITY B
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although I haven’t talked with Fruity B a lot, I’m not sure what exactly to say, since I haven’t really seen him on anything or he’s on when I get off, but he seems pretty awesome. 

Happy voting and Good luck!

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 SL
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
KSI Skarzx 77 is a fantastic division leader. He is constantly trying to promote SL. He oversees a Rainbow Six Rec League so that SL can have healthy interdvisional competitive play. He currently hosts leadership classes to make sure that KSI is producing quality officers. He does an amazing job at helping people in need and preparing them to lead squads.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Grifful 7 is always doinf his best to help his division. He has shown true leadership and has mentored numerous officers. He manages to help train officers, mentor members, give helpful advice, help members have fun, and keep SL secure from blacklisted and security risk clans/communities. He is also doing this without having any cofounders and while multiple squads are looking to squad split. He has run the division smoothly and does an amazing job in all aspects.

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen 7 KNIGHTS SL
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI YeetQueen deserves this award for multiple reasons. She is amazing when it comes to delegating roles to officers, retaining members, going above and beyond to help teach memebers and officers, help members with the forums, keeps the squad up to date with KSI events, and is always there for members when they need her. She sacrifices a lot of her time in order dor the squad to succeed. She manages to run her squad effectively even with a massive time zone difference. She has even managed to keep her squad running great while being sick and recovering from surgery. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Codyo KNIGHTS SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Codyo has done an amazing job. When he transfered from Conquest he had a lot to prove to rise through the ranks. He has done an amazing job. He collaborates well with the officers. He works well with the members and does a great job with member retention. He has been busting his behind to train members and help with promos and recruits.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI lord Hades KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Lordhades26
Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI lordhades26 has done an amazing job. This dude literally had so many setbacks but has overcome it. He had to go on loa in order to take care of some health issues and other personal issues, but after he came back from loa he has busted his butt and has worked extremely hard. He does his best tonmake sure promos and recruiting gets done.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @LushSassy
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Sassy is amazing! She is always active even though she is expecting. She is the definition of member retention. She is always in everyone's parties. She has helped numerous members and is always looking to help. She also is on top of promos. She wants to get things fone as soon as they need to be done. She is eager to learn and wants to be trained.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - RampageRay4069 KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @RampageRay4069
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guybid a ball of energy. He is always jumpimg in parties and always trying to help. He also has a lot of passion amd wants to get to know everyone. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 Director of SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Skarzx 77 has always been an amazing leader to me. He's leads by example. He's always representing KSI in a positive manner. He continuously motivates leaders and members, while still having fun with them. I'm currently signed up for his six week leadership development workshop. I believe he did an amazing job, in the first week. And I'm really looking forward to the remaining classes!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 Division Leader SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Grifful 7 has been my biggest mentor. He's gone to extreme lengths to help mold me into the officer I am today. He has done this with many other members, as well. I believe his most recent promotion, has made him thrive even more as a leader. He is always sharing his knowledge, to help improve others. I'm consistently see him host workshops and general discussions. He shows great strength on a daily basses. Really I believe he is always doing more work than his position requires. Our division currently, has vacant 7's positions. He is currently the one picking up the majority of that slack. Grifful is also just a great person to be around. I believe he carries himself, with great integrity.  

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yeetqueen - Gen Knights SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Yeetqueen is an amazing leader and mentor to me. She has welcomed me with open arms, after transferring, from a failing squad. She's gone to great lengths to help me fit in and flourish in Knights. She typically is flawlessly running the squad, even while recently being hospitalized. She had already had our officer core running, so fluently, that we ran into very little problems with her away. She truly care about the members of this squad, as if we were family. I really admire the way she runs this squad and treats her squad members.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK 2CPT Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI DCRUNK is one of the hardest working officers, I've ever seen! He's always figuring out ways to improve our squad. He works amazingly, with his fellow leaders. He's been in KSI for a much shorter time, than myself and he has earned one Captain seat above mine. I honestly can say he truly deserves it. Him and I are always teaming up to complete squad task. He also has the advantage of having the career of a teacher. I'm always seeing him carrying that strength into KSI and it works, ver well.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Buddy420 2LT Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Buddy420
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Buddy420 is, still a fairly new officer, but started putting in great effort has soon as he was promoted. I did quite a bit of his training and he was very eager to learn. He has taken this knowledge and has been performing at a good rate. I believe Buddy could have a very bright future in KSI.

(Rank - Division/Sqaud) KSI Pandaleafy SGT Knights SL

Link to forums account -

@Bootasious
Reason why they deserve this- KSI Pandaleafy is the only SGT who typically hosts a game night every week. It certainly helps our squad with improvement and member retention.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK CPT SL KNIGHTS
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning- Is because Hes been there since day One for me and helping me out with alot of things...Crunk goes out of his way to help others..Hes just been helpful since i joined...Plus He Went out of his way and spent 10$ to help me change my name to reflect KSI.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen - General/marketing/HSI - Knights/SL
Reasoning why they deserve this- Shes a great leader and she still trys to keep the Squad intact even after her surgery..She to Goes out of her way to make sure everyone is good/fine..and she cares about her Squad and is a very reasonable General.

Edited by KSI FRUITY B

Division Leader

Gamertag/Rank-KSI Grifful 7 SL

Link to forums account- @KSI Grifful 7 

Reason why they deserve this-  He is a amazing leader. Very knowledgeable. And always willing to help anyone with anything. He has been a great div leader and helps us shine even better as division. And helped me through some personal stuff to help me become the offficer i am now.

Awards

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 SL
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Griffin 7 SL
He has taken this role above and beyond always there when he is needed and great help training new members and officer corps

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen SL Knights
Reasoning why the deserve this - she has trained so many officers and has taken this squad to new heights that weren't possible if we never had her.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK & KSI Codyo
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK @KSI Codyo
Reasoning why they deserve this - I couldn't pick one they work so hard on our fluff and member retention they are always able to help train anyone 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Buddy420
Link to forums account  @KSI Buddy420

He has worked so hard in the short time he's been in KSI he has trained to hard to get to where he is now and deserves to go higher and higher in rank

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FRUITY B SL 
Link to forums account - @KSI FRUITY B
He has been in my eye since he joined and with a little more training he is  Definitely gonna go to the top

KSI MeShell 7

Co-founder

Link forums account @KSI MeShell 7

Reason is that KSI MeShell 7 has done so much for Cruelty and other squads by being up beat and motivating to get many people involed in KSI and is Always in a party with someone helping them with stuff and hanging out. 

Edited by TyraTrexXus

• Chief Operating Officer

Categories

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Gruntier was assigned to DW as the Director he has been nothing but outstanding always down to jump into a party with any of the members we have had a few directors but I must say Gruntier is the best one we've had in a long time.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nebula 7
Link to forums account - @Nebula 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nebby has full circle as a leader in DW always there for the members of division even the ones hes not CoFounder for definitely has vastly improved on all fronts as a leader and I'm definitely proud of him for that an I honestly believe he will go far in the community 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty Samurai DW Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why the deserve this - Majesty has faced many hardships as a general a lot that would make a lot of people quit for example her squad wasnt hosting many game nights so she took it upon herself to host a game night everyday of the week always there for the members no matter what squad or division they are in definitely a great leader in the community 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 Elysium DW Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Starset one key members of the driving force behind the revitalization of Elysium recently was promoted to General for all his hard work in the squad mentors a lot of the upcoming officers always making sure everyone is good in the squad he did amazing things as a captain now I wanna see what he does as General 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HeadshotRR Elysium DW SGT
Link to forums account - @KSI Headshot RR
Reasoning why they deserve this - Headshot is one of the best lieutenants I have seen in a very long time was a recruiting monster for the squad recently stepped away for basic Training in the military but definitely cant wait for him to get back an see him get back to business. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Breakfast 7 Banshee ES SGT/ Performance Officer 
Link to forums account - @Breakfast
Reasoning why they deserve this - Breakfast one of the hardest working members in the community recently switched over to PO from CDC an boy let me tell you there was no wait period he came in an got right to work with LS an DM all while working on revising the CEP workshops with December definitely wanna say the stuff I've seen is fantastic an hes been a big part in that. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 Director 
Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King as a forums mod is one of the best in the community always there to lend a hand to anybody when it comes to the forums or anything hes involved in he has his own way to motivate the members an he does so with his own form of grace but something always comes outta it

Division Lead
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Leader - DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo puts the needs of the members before his own. If someone needs to have a serious conversation he drops what he's doing to join a party and help out in anyway that he can. He also shows his face around the entire division, constantly party hopping to hang out with members and tries to join as many gamenights as possible. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (GEN - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Some of the squads in DM have been struggling with finding officers and keeping officers and Joe's squad is one of them. He has gone through a lot of officers in the last few months and I know how discouraging it can be. Even though that can be a little disheartening Joe continues to stick it out and persevere through times of adversity. He doesn't show his members that this is getting to him. He continues to hold his head high and shows the members the fun in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TyraTreXxuS (3CPT - DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @TyraTrexXus
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tyra worked hard this month to help train several new SSGTs, and continues to help train them to become LTs. Even though she has had a lot going on in real life she continues to get online, even if it's with her computer to join our parties. She's always happy and a fun person to be around, everyone has a good time when Tyra is in the party!

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trixie (3CPT - DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @Trixie
Reasoning why they deserve this - Trixie is one of Production's newest members and has gotten the hang of her duties as a member of the department. She has stepped up when we've needed streamers for events, and streams weekly. I'm glad to have Trixie in the department and can't wait to see what she brings to the team!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 ( Director DM/DW)
Reasoning why they deserve this- 

Grunt has really hit the ground running as a director from my viewpoint. He always makes himself available whenever anyone needs him. Always hoping back and forth between DM and DW. Grunt has a lot to give to KSI and it's always refreshing to talk with and learn from someone like him.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 (CoFo, DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
MeShell has been a very welcome addition to our 7 staff in DM. always active with the members, helping out any way she can. It has been a struggle finding a new General for Cruelty,  but things are starting to look up and she is a huge part of that. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Joe 7 (General DM- Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
It seems like finding people to become officers has been a huge struggle across all of DM, Sinister not being exempt from this, but Joe just keeps pushing forward. Always making sure his members are taken care of.  Nobody get left out and everyone is having a great time. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trixie (2CPT DM-Discord)
Link to forums account - @Trixie

I have only begun to get to know Trixie, but from what little I have already seen, she is going to do great here. She always has her members wellbeing in her mind when making decisions, even hard ones, she is always going to do what is best for her squad and DM. I look forward to seeing everything she can accomplish here. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDntAskImAwfl (2LT DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSIdontask

it is becoming more and more apparent to me that there is nothing in this world that can stop a force like DontAsk. She goes above and beyond in every way for the members of her squad. From Staying up late to talk to somebody about a serious issue to the little stuff like just popping in to be sure her div lead wasnt lonely. Lol it doesn't matter who you are or what rank you hold. Dontask has your back.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LoNE DeVIL (CPL DM/ Venom) 
Link to forums account - @LoNE DeVIL

LoNE DeVIL has been such a huge help around the squad lately. Hes always helping people out on all kinds of games. It's so rare and inspiring to see newer members like this step up in such a way. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI VENUM 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Has been there for all the members when there were huge important questions

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Nebula 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - They were able to fill in for general until we were able to get our general promoted. He has been very understanding and patient with all the members.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Starset 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this - He has been there for all the members and has been a great member of the squad and an upcoming person. He keeps his word at most or all of the time. He is always there to answer questions and to solve members problems.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Fenny
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -She is a hardworking member of the squad and always stays in contact and hosts her game nights.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Vibe22
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Is a hard working member who worked hard to get his most recent promotion. Always attends meetings and communicates with the others.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Polo
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Works hard and has made it to all meetings and attends most gamenights he can make. Is very polite and is always playing with the members.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gruntier 7
Link to forums account -

@KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier has been very active with our division since becoming our Director. He has been there to assist us in becoming the best we can as a Division. He is also always willing to play a game with anyone and makes his presence known not only to the leadership but, also to the members,

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Venum 7
Link to forums account -

@VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Venum has a lot of pride for DW he is always talking to members. Always willing to listen and does his best to balance his time to be there for members. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Nebula 7
Link to forums account -

@Nebula 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nebula has been through a lot in KSI. He has been a Co-Founder for over a year and is still here and passionate about advocating for the members of his squads. As acting General over my squad he is very open to ideas to incorporate into the squad and division. He is always helpful and always willing to be my voice when I do not always know how to approach a situation. He has truthfully been a pivotal part of my career since rejoining into DW,  

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI YeetQueen
Link to forums account -

@KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why the deserve this - YeetQueen is such a passionate member of this community, I have had the privilege of becoming her friend. Moreover I have seen how much passion she applies to her squad. She has a very strong officer core that she highly trusts. Yet she is always thinking and spending her time and attention towards bettering her squad. YeetQueen is the picture of what a General should be in KSI. Her officers respect her immensely and anyone who observes her would attest to the hustle she applies. 

In HSI she also is passionate about her work. She was in bedridden and still asking to do more. She is always striving to be more and do better. 

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen/gen/SL/Knights

From the time I got into KSI ,I could tell yeetqueen and myself had an instant connection, She is such a great Leader and has so much to offer the community.

She has trained so many officers like myself and has taken the time even when she was in the hospital to still stay in contact, running things here in knights, doing promotions and everything. She is a great Trainer, A great Leader, and an even better Friend.

Captain Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Codyo/3CPT/SL/Knights

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Codyo is one of the chillest people I've ever met in my life, from the moment I got into KSI, i could tell that we was gonna be great friends, He has been a great Trainer to me, sitting in on almost every single recruit, and I do the same to take notes from him. He's gonna be a great Leader in KSI.