July 2019 Of the Month Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Director DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - 

Grunt has gone far above and beyond to help out squad. He has always made himself available when disputes arose or problems needed to be handled. He helped to install confidence in our 7s staff when we needed it. He is an outstanding member of this community and deserves to be recognized for all the work he has put in. He is always willing to listen to all sides of the story and to provide support when needed. He helped to provide vital training to our squad when it was discovered we were lacking in it that. He always has KSI's interests in mind with everything that he does. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7 Divsion Leader DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

Our squad did not always have a good relationship with Romeo, but he did not let that affect things. He continued to do his job and continue to help in any way he could. We now have a good relationship with him because of this. He has made himself available on many times and at all hours to handle any issues that arose. He keeps us updated on the progress, and helps to act as a mediator when it is needed. I have only recently begun to know him better, and he is genuinely a good person and always willing to help out when needed. He goes above and beyond to help our squad when we ask. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 Co-Founder DM (Cruelty/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7

I have not known MeShell for very long, but she has assisted in our squad for quite a while. Initially, she got a lot of push back from us and i know it was probably difficult. She continued to work with us and stayed focus on her job. I can see the dedication she has to DM to succeed. As i have gotten to know her, I have grown to like her bubbly personality and positive attitude. Every game night I have attended with her is a blast. She is quick to handle anything that we post in our officers chat in a timely fashion even though she is not over squad. Her attitude and perseverance through it all are the reasons why she deserves this award. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WHISKEY82 1st CPT DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY

Whiskey has been a powerhouse in our squad. He always offers him time when it is needed. He does all he can to make sure our squad is prepared for anything. Everything he does is for the betterment of the squad. He brings in more recruits than any of the other officers and held a personal class to make sure everyone knew how to recruit properly. The recruits he brings in are not just numbers, but quality recruits. I have seen him on many occasions turn down a recruit that did not appear to be a good fit for our squad. He is an excellent leader, and though he does not always do things the same way I would, he gets positive results from everything that he does. He truly helps our squad to be great, and he is an example to many in the squad. He deserves this award for these reasons and so many more. I have never seen a person more dedicated to KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 2nd CAPT  dw/Hannibal 
Link to forums account -@KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this -  since I met harmony she has always had that welcoming personality,willing to talk if you need it,she is an exceptional member of KSI and with that being said I  am putting her up for of the month she has been an amazing person to not just me but others as well and she goes well beyond what she needs to and is just amazing in every aspect 

Gamertag-KSI Sinikon SL/Templar Gen

Link to forums account- @KSI Sinikon

Reasoning why they deserve this- Solid guy has done so much for Templar between recruiting,gamenights, and promotions along with dealing with a Squad split transferring members to Glory never has anything bad to say about anybody Just a general person who i am happy to have as my Gen 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Daddy1246  DM/ Hellborn Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI Fax
Reasoning why the deserve this -
This is a really hard thing for me to do because I am constantly his target for bullying. No just kidding all jokes aside Fax is always the one who is pushing me forward on my journey through the ranks in KSI. Despite his teasing he always has my best interest in mind. He never fails to put a smile on my face in parties, and in other KSI based chats. I have learned a lot from him and am constantly learning more.
Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 DM/Hellborn CAP
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - oh man where do I begin, this man has gone out of his way so many times to answer any question I throw at him, I’m constantly wanting to learn more and he’s constantly giving me all the answer. To teaching me how to run a game-night, to how to recruit, to almost everything I know at this point as an officer. Not to mention he can always manage to put a smile on everyone's face at his game-nights. He is the officer I look up to and strive to be like (yes I know thats scary to y’all 7’s). 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMissVixen DM/Hellborn 1LT
Link to forums account - @KSIxMissVixen
Reasoning why they deserve this - Like Uppish has said this girl truly is super woman, constantly tied down with homework and real life stuff she still manages to be an out standing officer. Her game nights are a blast to go to and her all around joyful attitude brings everyone else around her up including myself. I’ve been in several late night parties with her and they are always a lot of fun. Another truly great officer that I look up to.

Edited by KSIxTHOR

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Taywick 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - When taking on the squad taywick knew it wasn't going to be an easy task but didn't hesitate to accept the challenge, Vanquish was a struggling squad with no officers and plenty of fluff, Vanquish is healthier now than it has been in some time, There is alot of retirees in Vanquish that had no interest in moving back up the ranks, Taywick was able to spark their interest again and has been able to clean up a large portion of fluff from the squad. Taywick always puts his all in to his squad, Hes very involved with his members and can almost always be seen in parties or game nights with his squad. With all his experience and knowledge Taywick is a great leader and a great person to look up to.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JOKER 40 2nd CPT - Cyanide WD
Link to forums account - @HHT JOKER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joker works his butt off for his squad, Hes takes every opportunity he can to gain more knowledge and better himself as a leader. I have never needed to remind him of his duties,He never shy's from a task and does so much to help make my job a little easier. Joker takes pride in what he does and it shows daily. Joker defiantly deserves recognition for all that he does.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKamikaze
Reasoning why they deserve this - Whenever i have questions to do with AAP which seems to be often Kami is always the quickest to respond and is quick to get the answers or offer help, I really suck at finding my way around the forums so hes always helping me find things or sending me links even when it has nothing to do with the department(s) hes in. I honestly pick his brain quite often when it comes to the forums, I haven't had an issue yet Kami couldn't solve. really glad to have him around Kami is always a huge help on and off the forums!

CoFo

KSI Dragons 7

DM Hellborn/Insanity

@Dragons 7

man i haven’t done one of these in months. should probably not post that. going to... but probably shouldn’t. anyway. this man has had my back since i came back and decided to be an officer again. from helping me hide the bodies to giving me advice and pointers he’s always been there. he balances RL and Xbox like he’s been walking a knifes edge since he was a kid and always tries to make himself available to anyone that needs him. i’ve seen him in parties late into the night and when i’d ask what he was doing the next day “dealing with issues man. you know how it is.” unfortunately no i do not. not the point tho.

Cpt

KSI UppishB592

DM/Hellborn

@KSI UppishB592

its funny. if Dragons is the sounding board for my ideas, then Uppish is the brush with which i make my vision come to life. whether it’s handling meetings because i’m either out or in a meeting of my own, or dealing with the squad when i’m in my own head, he’s always there ready to enact my plan. we don’t always see eye to eye but most of the time we are on the same page. we’ve messaged each other like yo need to talk then when we hook up it’s like YOOO I WAS JUST THINKING THAT SAME THING! he’s an awesome Captain, and he’ll make an excellent Gen one day. he just needs to slow down a bit and enjoy the migraine free days while they last.

Lt

KSIxMissVixen

DM/Hellborn

@KSIxMissVixen

shes been my newest go-to when i need something done delicately. she’s always available and i know that when i need someone to gently tell a member something i can trust that she’ll get it done with no muss or fallout. she’s been an integral part of the team since she’s joined. doing promos and trainings with a zeal and flair i haven’t seen in a while. not to mention the sheer excitement she exudes when it comes to her gamenights. i’ve NEVER seen anyone more excited to host a gamenight.

SSGT

KSIxTHOR

DM/Hellborn

@KSIxTHOR

He kinda had a bit of a slow start where he was trying to find his legs, but once he did he was frickin GONE! he’s taken to being an officer like a fish takes to water or like white takes to rice. he’s the most rounded officer i know, he just needs a bit more confidence. so i’ve been stress testing him which kinda looks like bullying. was just looking for him to tell me to stop. but 3 recruits in 2 days isn’t bad for a newbie. i hope to be able to watch him grow for a long time to come.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pathfinder (1LT - SUCCUBUS - ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have to keep reminding myself that Pathfinder is an LT and not a CPT.  You never have to ask him twice to do something.  He has taken on jobs that normally a captain would do. Such as putting together the squad schedules. He has been a great help to me as the only captain in the squad, and although I did this job by myself at one point I would never want to do it again without the help of an officer like him. He also is not afraid to give his opinion but not force it on you.  It is really helpful to see other points of view and he will give you his, but in a way like "Have you thought about it this way...?" and not in the "Well this is the way I think it should happen!" way.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LONEWOLF684
Link to forums account - @KSIXxCODxX
Reasoning why they deserve this - Lonewolf had been part of succubus for a while now but wanted to be  an officer but was shy and not sure of himself.  After he was taught to do security checks he went and did more than he was asked to do.  Even covering for other officers.  He has been awesome in this regard.  He is also working very hard on the being shy part and I know the officer staff is thrilled to see him make the steps in that  direction.  He deserves this award for stepping out of his comfort zone to help the squad in its time of need.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - TiredCalico (CPL Succubus ES)
Link to forums account - @tiredCalico
Reasoning why they deserve this - Calico is always willing to join a gamenight and even help out with one if its a game she knows, She is a draw for other members of the squad because she is just a genuinely nice person.  

Happy voting and Good luck!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIseclusiveTwo 2LT Athena DL
Link to forums account - @KSIseclusiveTwo
Reasoning why they deserve this - seclusive has been an amazing officer since he came back, helping to promote activity in the squad stepping up to the plate and hosting any meetings or game nights that he is needed at. He has great knowledge of ksi and is always willing to help other members with their questions.

GENERAL

(Rank- Division/Squad)= KSI x Rogue

Link to Forums account- @KSI x Rogue

The reason why she deserves this: Rogue has been an excellent mentor and has taught me so much she steps up to every challenge that is put in front of her and she represents the Cyanide Squad to the fullest. If it wasn't for Rogue our squad would fall apart she is everything to me and the rest of the Cyanide Squad. I believe she deserves this award cause she has done so much for everyone she supports everyone of her officers and lower ranking members in any she can. We think the world of her and all that she has done for WD..

Division Leader – KSI Grifful 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – Divisional Leader – Sovereign Legacy
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – since is promotion to divisional leader he has took it in stride and continues to bear the fruits of all the tough labor he has done since becoming a 7s staff member. Being a lone 7 on the verge of splitting 3 squads back to back to back is a tough job but he is handling it in stride. The drive and motivation this man shows hasn’t lost a step and continues to be the mentor to so many good up and coming officers has made SL so strong and hope to see some 7 promotions coming real soon.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI RogueLSG88 Imperial SL
Link to forums account - @KSI RogueLSG88
Reasoning why the deserve this – Rogue continues to be a great general for SL. His squad currently sits at very healthy numbers and along with his staff is one of the most active squads. What amazes me is not only the knowledge and effort this man puts into his KSI career but the innovations he also brings to the table. I never believed games like Pubg can be a solid game type for a squad yet here is the Imperial SL squad which is clearly proving to me that I was wrong. He is a jack of all trades type of guy and I see a lot of myself in him and I fully believe this guy is the future leader of SL.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Dcrunk / Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why they deserve this – When we talk about dedication and desire to improve this community or their specific division , we think of a lot of people. However, for me KSI Dcrunk personifies this quality day in and day out. He constantly hits me up for advice and ideas to improve things and will sacrifice his time to train, teach, promote etc when he could of pass it off to someone else. Very well spoken and down to earth guy, I would bet the house on this guy to be one of the best CPT’s in KSI currently today. Prove me wrong.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Codyo/ Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Codyo
Reasoning why they deserve this – This guy is now a CPT, but he has definitely grown from a quiet new SSGT in Royalty where he wasn’t really trained well or taught anything. Fast forward he is one of the sure things in KSI as an officer albeit he isn’t the loudest but you can just tell he cares and loves to be an officer in this community. Good trainer with a good work ethic is what earned this guy a spot as a CPT looking forward to a potential general spot. I am honored this guy grew up in SL and can’t wait to see what he does as he progresses.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Naruto/ Imperial SL
Link to forums account - @KSIAJAnthony7953
Reasoning why they deserve this – I could put this guy in any OTM for all ranks up to cpt and be surprised if he didn’t get it. He has been in SL for a long time and has always put the squad he in or the division before himself and strives to make those around him better. He is down to earth and so many people look up to this man and enjoy his presence in any game night. As a member of SL as well as an officer, we are lucky he decided to join and do what he does day in and day out.

General
Gamertag (Rank - General~KSIDaddy1246

Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Reasoning why the deserve this - He's a great General, keeps parties peaceful, good player, also look at em, he's daddy ;)

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - 1st Captain~KSI UppishB592 Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Reasoning why they deserve this - He's chill, he plays NBA 2K(even though we've never played together) AND... he recruited me to this awesome community!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - 1st  Lieutenant KSI MissxVixen Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSIxMissVixen
Reasoning why they deserve this - She's probably the most chill person I've met in KSI, until you piss her off. She MAKES SURE the party stays peacefull and it's always cool talking to her

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - 3rd LT. KSIxTHOR

Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account -@KSIxTHOR
Reasoning why they deserve this - The second most chill person I've met in KSI. Playing any game with Thor is ALWAYS a blast. Also, he's like.. a recruitment god

Edited by KSI Ap3xGod

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngels 7 ( Dir ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - note i havent really got to know tex yet but what ive seen so far shes been trying to help es in the leadership as well reaching out to the gens

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 ( Div Lead ES)
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - ive known hatter since she was a CPT in banshee but as div lead shes been helping out as much as she can with the gens helping out in choices  if something comes up it usely is handed in a professional matter 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7 ( COFO ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - since her promotion to cofo jynx shes been reaching out to her gens trying to help out as much as she can 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SouthPark ( 2LT ES Angles)
Link to forums account - @SouthPark
Reasoning why they deserve this - South has been a big help to his staff since retruning hes been helping out his gen with daily task reaching out to other members as well

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sir Berry ( SSGT ES Angles)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sir Berry
Reasoning why they deserve this - since berry join KSI hes been nothing but a big help to the staff in angles and reaching out to members outside of ksi wanting to help them to be a friend if they need to talk about anything

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Director DM/DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt has continued to be a postive and impactful influence here in DM, even with getting a new division added to his responsibility's. If it was for his clairvoyant PoV when dealing with some of the everyday issues we come across, Im sure DM would not be where it is today. He has had to spilt his time a bit, but he has still managed to get shiz done and make the time to get with us for our meetings, official and spur of the moment. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo has been proven time and time again to be a man with many hats. While he is "running" the division and handling the big stuff, he is also acting Gen of 2 squads now(one more recently and hopefully not for long ;) ) He has a hand in every thing going on within the div and does not wait to have something brought, but rather goes and gets down with the mem's and officers to get it handled. With how much he has going on, I can not wait to see what he can get done when some weight gets taken off his shoulders. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Daddy1246  (Nevermore or Lacey as some know him lol)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Even with all the trouble he causes me and the staff, he is still a phenomenal leader. He is always available to whoever may need him and is always getting around to his squad. He has had a run of badluck lately with mems falling off and becoming inactive but he is on top of removing and driving his staff to replace the "loss" with new members. He has also been on top of changing some bad habits that had started to occur within the squad and is really striving to replace them with a more friendly, welcoming atmosphere. 
|

***May update later today.***

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 1CPT/DM/Hellborn

Since the very beginning, Uppish has always been there for me. He answers all my questions, no matter how small, and genuinely enjoys spending time with me. He is an amazing leader and loves to interact with everyone in the squad/division. He's outgoing and funny as heck. Uppish is a great friend and I can't wait to see how far he'll go in KSI.

Awards

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 1CPT/DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592

Uppish is a truly inspiring leader in Hellborn. He's always making efforts to reach out to new members, including myself, and invite them to parties whenever he is on. Constantly on the lookout for people in parties and he's the happiest party hopper I've met so far. Uppish is pretty chill and relax when it comes to most things. Uppish loves to share his experiences of what's happened to him and the funny things you can expect to find.

Edited by Shroom

Awards