KSI Tempest Awards )AWARDED(

Tempest :geek:

Name: KSI Tempest

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...ser/26-tempest/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service and Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: During my time in KSI, I have assisted a number of members (more then I can keep track of) with issues, questions, and workloads regarding subjects both in and out of KSI. I have never held onto any hope of ranking past General due to obligations in my personal life preventing me from taking any senior position and so have dedicated myself to assisting all those around me in there own advancement. Some of these include KSI RIKU 187, KSI iLLuSiioN 7, and KSI N1NJA 7. During my tenure I have given approximately $300 in the form of Microsoft Point Cards, XBL Gold Cards, and Xbox accessories (i.e. Headsets, Games, Controllers) to fellow KSI members. This does not include any donations directly to KSI. Bro Dragon (Gamertag: Divine DRAGON), KSI Ducen, KSI DroWzyy, KSI RIKU 187 in addition to many others can all attest to this.

Whether or not these get approved, I wish to thank you in advance for your consideration.

I wittness this. he has helped myself out with soo many issues. In ksi and real life.. I also have witnessed him helping so many others its unreal. i can also say he never expected to be where he is but due to his dedication and tremendous amount of leadership, friendship, and just straight up love for KSI he is.

Oh goodness.. Tempest is one of those people who spread greatness without EVER asking or expecting anything in return. Since the day he joined KSI he's been a pleasure to know, and someone who's gone above and beyond time and time again. Whether it be assisting members in KSI functions or just being an ear for someone to talk to and offer great advice or a laugh and smile, he definitely gives member assistance a new meaning.

He has a proven to be a clear representation of Knowledge Strength and Integrity. I only wish that we could have more members like Tempest in KSI. I am a witness to his outstanding service, and believe he deserves these awards and that they may be long over due.

Reminder: staff based <<

when staff are involved in aap matters concerning members of their own Divisions if they have one, you have to choose which posistion you post as.

> either you are acting as a witnes (which forfits your AAP rolls on the matter)

> or you are posting as AAP, which forfits your posistion of posting as a member of the division

>< You cannot post as both ><

based on the evidence at hand, yes to both awards