KSI Greenday 7 OS Level 2 Nominaton

KSI YeetQueen

Gamertag: KSI Greenday 7

Link to Forums Account: @Greenday 7

Award: Silver Outstanding (OS LVL 2)

Evidence:

Well where do I start?? This women is such an inspiration to the community and me. The time and effort she puts into this is unbelievable. She is a true idol to everyone in KSI. First when I was recruited into KSI I saw her name around a lot and was wondering who she was. Getting to know her was very hard as well. However once I did I was just blown away with her. By seeing how much she actually does. She does not get the recognition that she deserves. All she gets is people scolding her which is not right if people took the time to see how she has changed as a person and what she actually does they would be knocked off their feet. Its not like she only does one thing either she has her foot in every door which I see is truly inspirational. First off she is a co department head for HSI. Now this department is very new and perhaps needs more attention and she gives just this!!! She puts her heart and sole into this department and really shines through. Inspiring all the staff to do the same. Defiantly from my stand point she has really opened my eyes to departments and without her I would not be in departments at all. Currently I am in HSI with her and all I strive to do is to rise though the department and become her co head one day but one step at a time, She pushes me and supports everything I do which is an amazing quality to have, which makes her a true role model to me. She is also in marketing which she also inspired me to join and showed me everything I know and really opened by eyes. We were the dynamic department duo of SL.

The next door she had her foot in is clan ops. So some people may disagree with me here and say she didn't do much however all the haters were not her officers. So I heard of her great journey with clan ops and this made me want to work with her to get her to become an officer again. Which she did and the work she did as a SSGT and LT was amazing. I tried to teach her everything I knew but at the time she was also training me without even knowing it. On my rise through the clan ops ranks she was a big factor in where I am now. The advice she gave me and the training was incredible.

Next she is in Web ops as a forum mod. She spends at least 60% of her day on the forums always making sure that it is up to par protecting us and watching over.

Greenday is one of the reasons I am still in KSI I have met someone who is just incredible and I strive to be just like her. I have really met a true sister for life and I wish more people could experience how much she really does. I could say so much more and write pages and pages of why she deserves this because the reasons are endless. She has so much dedication to this community even after all the bumps in the road she still carries on and this is one of the most inspirational things I have ever seen.

Greenday, That's a name I've known for a while.

I first met her while she was KSI Greendayfox, and striving to get her 7, and become a bright influence in the Community.

She's been in Clan Ops, in FI and SL (That I know of.), And being a positive change in her Squad and Division. 

In Department Ops, whether she's a Judge, News/HSI (Before & After the Merge), Marketing, CDC. She brings new ideas and aspiring movements in the Department, She strives to help others and improve on herself and the Departments she's in. She even got Department Member of the Year 2018, which should prove her dedication! 

She's also a Forums Moderator, which u can't say all she does due to myself not being one, or having alot of knowledge of, but she's in each area of the Community, wanting to better herself in each one.

Green is such a motivational influence in myself and Others, She maintains a positive atmosphere and encourages Activity in events and Departments, She goes above and Beyond in so many Areas, and I can't talk about anything before 2018, but I've seen what she's done so far, and moving forward I'd love to see her bring everything back to what it can be, And bring things to a higher level. I'm rooting for you and I'm excited to see what you do in the future!

So as Greenday's version of events goes, i met her in 2013. I was a Co-Founder in Divine Reign and I had to pull a newer SGT into a party due to issues with some members let's say we're a bit dramatic and combative. Greenday was unfortunately caught up in the drama these members had. So she claims I was going to kick her out of the community but I don't think that sounds like something I'd do. 

After this I left the community some time later returning in 2014. When I returned I requested my home Division in my app and a new young General Requested I come to her squad to help out. That young General was KSI GreendayFox. From then I got to know this very dedicated member of the community who really had this drive to be Invovled and help grow. As a General in Divine Reign she went above and beyond saving Judgement DR from it's previous General's missteps and turning the squad around for the better.  I watched her mentor and guide so many people even myself coming back up under her as an officer. Since then this little lady has held General Successfully in Multiple Divisions as well as Officer Ranks. 

Let's talk about Department and Web Ops. This girl has been a Member of AAP, and the CDC. She is currently the Co Head of HSI ajd and let me tell you, she is phenomenal! She is always on her A game with keeping everything up to date and keeping the staff on the right path and efficiently operating in a timely manner. She will background check everything, she goes out of her way to make things neat and professional and honestly she's such a blessing to have as my Co Head that I really feel lucky to be her Department Head. She is the reason this department is standing. She sat down and dedicated herself to this department and to it splitting from News and to Building the team (Then the History team) into what today is known as HSI. History tried to split from News countless times unsuccessfully, what they lacked was a little Fox with more drive and determination then you could ever expect. This time around we had her and I am forever thankful for that. 

She is also a Court Judge, a Marketing Representative and a Seasoned Forums moderator. I can say I see her do great things and contribute to each of these places really well, she's truly a inspiration in what you can do on this community. 

When it comes to Recognition and accolades, she is currently The top Awarded Member in the community currently holding 120+ awards and holding the most of any member at this current time. In closing because I could honestly go on forever, KSI Greenday 7 is a truly Outstanding member of this community. Her dedication is great and I feel very blessed to be able to work with her on so many capacities and I feel even more blessed to call her my friend. 

I'm so proud of you and your growth and I believe you deserve this award. Thank you for all you do. 

I would like to witness for Greenday. She has been around this community for a long time. I have only closely worked with her in History. When it was part of the News Department she gained a lot of respect by going above and beyond. She was always updating and revamping every section of the Divisional history threads and many other sections in the History area.. I remember being highly impressed by the sheer amount of work she was producing. Every single thread was updated thanks to her. 

When History became HSI and it's own Department Greenday, along with December spearheaded this project and launched a new very successful Department. She is a Forums mod and a really well known name in this community. 

Greenday is currently the co-head of the Department and she is a real asset always coming up with new ideas and sharing her knowledge from being around the community with new members of the Department. She is always coming up with innovative and creative ideas to elevate her Department and every person I meet tells me how awesome she is. I think she deserves this award because I would use the world Outstanding to recognize this awesome lady!

I have personally never talked to Greenday or been in a party with her,but I can attest that she is deserving of OS 2. So of course this goes without saying,this is my complete and unbiased opinion presenting the evidence at hand for this award.

Simply from a standpoint of a bistander's point of view,she has more awards than anyone else in KSI.

She has donated a significant amount towards KSI,earning multiple donation and bits awards,most of those...you have to donate quite a bit to receive.

She has been a Squad splitter at one point in time,whether she was a general or just part of the officer staff,the fact of the matter is that she helped make it happen.

She was Dept Member of the year. I don't know about you,but thinking about how huge of a deal that is....well it definitely is. There's quite a few members in all the departments,run by truly amazing individuals. She was handpicked out of everyone,she made strides and put forth effort to earn that right.

She has earned divisional hall of fame and the mentor awards. When you look at all of our leaders in past and present,you can clearly see that not everybody made that cut. You have directors and past board members who didn't make it. She clearly made a significant impact on her division as a leader and to her friends alike. 

She is the Co-head of HSI. This department was made with her help. That is a crowning achievement in itself. Building a whole entire department from the ground up,and making it successful is the dream. With everything they are having to keep up with,the department as a whole is doing a fantastic job. Everything is organized and efficient.

She is a forums moderator. She earned her own award,making her mark on KSI history. I don't know about you,but very few people are selected to take on this important job....so I'm jealous lol. This is a position that you are hand selected to do,a job that is very important and keeps us getting on here safe and sound. Earning this right is something I strive to achieve one day,so she has my respect.

Again,I do not know Greenday. The whole point of Outstanding Service Awards is to award the individuals who set an example amongst other people at their rank or position. I believe she has gone above and beyond those requirements. She is an example of what commitment to this community is. 

You deserve this award Greenday. Thanks for making this community a better place to be in.

Greenday annoys me. 

She’s always wanting to do more. Sometimes to the point that there’s literally nothing else for anyone to work on. (I can personally witness to this) Why is this a bad thing, you ask? Well I’ll tell you. 

Ok it’s not a bad thing. I just wanted to emphasize the fact that this young lady often goes above and beyond. Which is a good thing. 

Greenday has grown so much this past year and a half. She’s become a Forums Mod, helped split a Department and decisively risen through the ranks in this community. She’s earned more awards than almost any other member of KSI ever. She’s donated her time, money and resources to this community. Whether you know her personally or not, trust me. You have reason to thank the Fox. 

I’ve known Greenday since late 2014. She actually joined my squad in WI way back when. We worked together for a long time as fellow officers and she eventually became my General. Fast forward to now...

Greenday’s contributions to this community - mainly her work in Department and Web Ops - has earned her a reputation for being helpful, knowledgeable and passionate. I’m proud of how much she’s grown and how many members she’s helped. As the Co-Head of HSI, she is instrumental in helping record and preserve the history of our community. It’s not an easy feat, but something she’s well equipped to do given her extensive knowledge of KSI. She has also contributed MUCH to the Marketing Department and to KSI’s Moderator team. I’d say Greenday is a good example of a “KSI poster child”. Chances are, if you’ve been around the community for a few months, you have to know her by now - if only by reputation. 

I believe KSI Greenday 7 deserves OS2 based on her long-standing dedication to the community and all the ways she continues to show us she cares. 

Greenday... few I really feel like I'm  about to gas up my sister right now. (If I had one). 

Miss Foxy here is by far the most resilient member to have ever stepped through these KSI doors. The amount of devotion Greenday has put in this community isnt as good as everybodys, Its better. We shouldnt even be talking OS lvl 2, this should of already been gifted awhile ago. There isnt a member Greenday wont help Poopy members to amazing memebers. You cant teach a beautiful heart, there made that way and Greenday really is one of a kind sacrificing 99% of her time to KSI while her blood sweat and tears drag along Literally, as well as her own finances, I've seen this girl go so out her way for people. It sometimes even makes me question why. 5 years GIRL 5years your Dedication to this community has only risen. We've had our ups and down. And you've still always been there. Greenday came into this community under great leadership and to none for granted shes blossomed into one of the top influential members this community has ever seen weather it has been on a personal level or KSI level. You've told me at one point you had seen me as a mentor. But the roll is truly reversed.  I've seen this girls tank run on E and she still remain unstoppable. Thank you for everything you do for this community this past year you have assisted in helping me believe KSI has moved on to better places then where it once was. And I cant thank you enough  for giving that to me and every other member that has had the privilege of getting to know you. Greenday deserves this award 10fold,1000%. 

I would like to say a little, although I'm not sure I will do her justice. Greenday has been around this community for years, and has been a very active, and supportive member. She is one who always makes sure people are included, even to the point of going out and buying them games so they can join in with everyone else. She has been a large part of several divisions, departments, and was instrumental in the HSI split from news. She is also currently one of the Judges for the community as well. She gives the community what shes got, and that's quite a bit more than others can say.

I’m dropping my witness statement.

I have worked with Greenday in Marketing and the News Department. She is always coming up with new innovative ideas for all the departments she has been apart of. When she isn’t working on things for the departments she is in she is focused on Clan-Ops. 

Its not everyday you come across a member that speaks words and follows through on them. A true listener because we can listen all day but only a true listener reacts with action.

Always reaching out to members when she thinks they are going through something. Keep up the great work that you do for KSI and just know we all appreciate you. Thank you for all the great experiences.