KSI Grifful 7 - KSI Mentor Nomination

KSI Rogue 7

Name: KSI Grifful 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Grifful 7
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence:

I nominate @KSI Grifful 7 for the KSI Mentor Award. He has been and is the pivotal leader in SL. When I started in KSI, among any officers and members, he was the one who passionately and sometimes aggressively was the example of leadership and a mentor. I knew nothing about KSI in the beginning and was given bad examples in all my other leaders, but Grifful was there to guide me and give any knowledge and push me to become better. To me, he is the epitome of what KSI stands for. He is the symbol of knowledge because of his experience and application with the skills and learning he has acquired. He is a symbol of strength because he has overcome a lot over the course of the past few months and has risen above all obstacles. He is the symbol of integrity because he can be trusted with great responsibility and is a person to look up to because of who he is and how he does it. I look up to KSI Grifful 7 because he always pushes you to become a strong and successful leader. He understands that his success is based on the success of his Gens, the squad officers, and the squads as a whole. Even with one hand tied behind his back, he is able to take care of pretty much any situation and with professionalism. I personally believe that you can not find a better mentor. One of a kind and I aspire to as good and maybe even better through his guidance and leadership.

KSI Grifful

link to forums: @KSI Grifful 7

award: KSI Mentor 

Reason for this nomination: 

The reason why the big boss man Griff or (uncle griff) which is what we like to call him here in SL deserves this award is becasue he is a true inspiration and mentor to the whole of SL alone. He is the man who brought me in here and is the reason I have become so passionate about KSI and is one of the reasons and inspirations behind my drive to do great here in KSI. He has helped me and guided me through a few struggles where at some points I thought about giving up but he talked to me and (the reason why I’m nominating him) Mentored me how to approach and handle situations better and become a better leader and I owe him a ton of respect for that. I admire him for he’s passion and drive in this community and the pivotal role that he plays as the Division Leader, he is a PRIME example of great leader and mentor to anyone. I am very honoured to call him my recruiter and my mentor. 

I too throw my nomination in the hat for KSI Grifful! My officer career in KSI has not been easy and I have been plagued with both personal problems and problems within KSI. Each time when I’ve felt like throwing in the towel and giving up in general he’s been there to mentor me and give me advice on how to move forward as a stronger officer and as a person. While he is not a perfect person he is a perfect example of what it means to be a member of KSI, especially as one holding an esteemed and honorable position. There is no doubt in my mind that that this man deserves this award! He knows it, he lives it and he loves it! 

KSI Grifful 7

@KSI Grifful 7

KSI Mentor Award

KSI Grifful 7 is a true leader and mentor. He I always doimg what he can to help every member of our division. He mentors officers and molds then to become great leaders; he cares about his members and that is obvious. He goes above and beyond. People are not numbers to him. He wants to get to know the members. I know personally that he has mentored me through KSI, but more importantly, he has mentored me in aspects of life. He has given me advice multiple times, which has helped me in and out of KSI. I respect and admire KSI Grifful 7 and his dedication in helping not only me but our entire division.

Gamertag: KSI Grifful 7

Forums: @KSI Grifful 7

Award: Mentor 

Evidence: 

This guy right here also known as Uncle Griff he has been a huge inspiration to me and definitely a mentor. He always gave me advice in difficult situations and advice when needed. Always there 24/7 to help me. He has talked me out of stepping down which I am very greatful for and definitely wouldn’t be where I am today without him. Since I have been a gen as well he has guided me well and helped me at every corner when I have needed it. I consider him to be a mentor because everything he has taught me I now pass on to my officers. He is a great role model to this whole division and SL would not be where it is now without him.

GT: KSI Grifful 7

Forums: @KSI Grifful 7

Award: Mentor 

KSI Grifful 7 has been my biggest mentor, in KSI. I’ll often find myself thinking “what would Grifful do?”. He's always someone I’ve been able to go to, when I have questions. And he is constantly inspiring me to to go above and beyond. There have been countless times, we've had long in depth conversations, in order to help me improve. At times he’s also reminded me, not to get burnt out and have fun. Grifful is also, just a great representation, of KSI in general. He is an amazing leader and mentor, because he leads by example. I really don’t believe I would be in the position I’m currently in, if I hadn’t of had his guidance and encouragement.