Can cereal be considered a soup?

KSI Zordon

Can cereal be classified as a soup?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Can cereal be classified as a soup?

• Yes, It is related to the Gazpacho family.
    • No, I have simply not thought about it long enough.
    • I am undecided and need to conduct further research.
  2. 2. Would you put crackers in your cereal?

• Yes, salty and sweet is an excellent combination. Look how well it works for trail mix.
    • No, the cereal itself is the crackers and that is why cereal IS soup
    • I am a firm believer, even with all of the evidence, that cereal IS NOT a soup. The answer is NO!

Just now, KSI UppishB592 said:

IT AIN'T SOUP!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!

The evidence, look at the evidence!!! 

I hate agreeing with @KSI UppishB592  on food related matters... but if the cereal is the crackers then it cannot be the soup. The milk is the soup in that scenario, and that is just wrong.

Just now, KSI Siren82 said:

I hate agreeing with @KSI UppishB592  on food related matters... but if the cereal is the crackers then it cannot be the soup. The milk is the soup in that scenario, and that is just wrong.

Well yes, you couldnt be more correct. cold cream of cow with sugar crackers to the top and bam. Cereal aka Soup

3 minutes ago, KSI Siren82 said:

@ZoRDoNoF3LTaR do you usually name your soup after the crackers? Maybe the noodles, never the crackers. 

YEsss, we have just made breakthru progress in my case. The Cereal is Noodles... that float, idk well research that too.. i think tiny rocks float as well. maybe next well figure out if noodles are just tiny rocks. Thats a different day.

:zoro:

Edited by ZoRDoNoF3LTaR
cant spell stuff all the time

I’ve concluded in my further research of the above guestion that in my honest opinion I believe that cereal is indeed soup

Awards

Please for the love of all that is delicious... do not combine cereal, a sweet, sugary terrible choice for breakfast with delicious cooked soup that has so many varieties and an abundant choice of ingredients, where cold cereal is laden only with diabetes

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

See @KSI UppishB592, you're just apart of an old generation that wont open its mind, and likes to keep every to a single point, expand your horizons and believe in the soup XD

Awards