KSI DCRUNK Mentor Nomination

KSI YeetQueen

Gamertag: KSI DCRUNK

Forums: @KSI DCRUNK

Award: Mentor 

Reason/Evidence: I am the gen of DCRUNKs squad and I have watched him mentor majority of our officer staff. He always takes the time to go one by one with each person and go at the pace that benefits them as the learner. Majority of the officers he has trained right now are doing extremely well due to the amazing mentoring that DCRUNK has given them. Personally I feel like he has mentored me in the ways of keeping a calm and composed mind due to his mentoring he has made my squad full of amazing officers that shine. 

@KSI DCRUNK has helped me every step of the way from when I first joined the community. He has made me understand and see the different ways of doing things. The proper ways of handling situations and how to keep my cool. He takes his time to understand what the situation is that I’m struggling with and helps me get through and conquer it. Whenever I need someone to talk to, he’s always there, making the steps to make sure that I’m okay. He’s an amazing mentor, amazing friend, and an amazing officer. 

I may have been an officer long, @KSI DCRUNK has continued to amaze me with what he know he's shown me so much in the last couple months that I didn't even know. He's a hard working young man and has a fresh take on everything he puts his mind to. Keep up the good work I see you going places.

@KSI DCRUNK He tries to help everyone as much as possible...My First Week in KSI He Went out of his way to pay for my name change and hes always just looking to make sure Everyone does his best.

As the acting Co-Founder for Knights, I can attest that KSI DCRUNK has been especially pivotal when it comes to teaching and mentoring SGT's and SSG's. Every day when I conduct my rounds I routinely see KSI DCRUNK in a party with new SSG's. One can argue that due to KSI DCRUNK alone, the Knights Officer Core could continue to excel under his mentorship. KSI DCRUNK is a teacher in real life, so this comes naturally for him. Not only is he an amazing Captain, but I know KSI DCRUNK is ready to tackle more responsibility. And, in a climate like his, that is a very easy thing to do when you, yourself have almost single-handily raised the Officer Core he will call upon to make the next squad SL will produce instrumental to the division.

Fixing my post for Mr grifful. Crunk has been a great mentor to me in the way he has explained the rules and base foundations that create the great community of KSI. Any question I ever had he has provided the answer or went out of his way to find the answer for me. Sometimes it's annoying all the party hopping he does lol, but I understand he is helping others and is always doing what ever he can to help the clan and the members experience. My experience in KSI could not be explained without mentioning crunk. Thanks Crunk!!! Mentor of the year!!

The Mentor award needs witness statements that can show the member has been a mentor to you. Please just state how they have been a mentor to “You” and what they have taught you in your witness statement. Thanks

Mentor: 3/5

Me personally have seen KSI DCRUNK mentor so many people many of the officer core for knights especially even sgt s and pvt and corporals he will jump from games just to get to everyone and make sure everyone is involved in KSI and just make sure they are good on a personal reason s also he is one of the best officers I have seen in a long long time I’m so happy to be in his squad and be able to call him my officer

I haven't been in KSI to long but I can already tell you KSI DCRUNK deserves this. He's helped me understand more about KSI then I already knew. He helped me to understand how to do these workshops and all the stuff like that. So I think he deserves this 100% 

I can definitely say KSI DCRUNK has been a mentor to me. I transferred into our squad, as an officer. So we were both fairly experienced, when we meet. We’re both Captains now and we work side by side training our entire squad. We’ve both put enormous amounts of training, into our members. The way CRUNK has been able to mentor me, is mainly by leading by example. To me that is one of the most important aspects of leadership and training. I’ve learned quite a bit from him, just by working by his side. 

If it wasn't for KSI DCRUNK I wouldn't even be in KSI, he's helped me learn practicly everything I know about about KSI and if there's anyone in this division that deserves it it's him, he works hard, he's a friendly person, and if there's something going on and u have a question, comment, concern, idea, or anything, KSI DCRUNK is at the top of my list to go to for help and/or opinion on something, he's hands down the best mentor In KSI in my opinion

Edited by Kheelik
I forgot to add something to what I had posted