KSI Global
KSI WHISKEY82

Weekends With Whiskey!

Weekend_Warrior_-_Copy.jpg

COME TELL US ABOUT YOUR WEEKEND!

Got big plans? Or is it a stay at home kind of relaxing weekend? Share pics of your adventures! Tell us where you've been or what your planning! Grilled food? Vacation to the Bahamas? Who cares, drop us a line and a pic or two! :)

Awards

Planning to surprise the wife this weekend with a dinner at this hibachi place she really likes, our neighbor will be watching the creature so we can relax a little saturday night. Working sunday, ideally getting at least a little work done on my writing in between but it's unlikely. Doing weekend homework packet with the creature, should be fun to see if i'm as smart as a second grader lol.

Awards

Hibachi sounds excellent! And Donors weekend is gonna be STELLAR! Im covering one of the events so Im stoked about that ;)

Awards

Bought my daughter her first bike weekend before last. Were going to hit the bike trail this weekend. Other then that, I will be participating in two if not three games for donors weekend.

:zoro:

Awards

It's not exactly fun but it still makes me excited, I've got to clean and start to pack to move off to my new university where I'll be starting in under a month, other than that it's ksi most nights while also trying to catch up on some sleep 

Awards

That sleep can be an elusive vixen! I'm covering one of today's Donor events ( Uno ) then I think I'm going to watch some movies with my children. Nice relaxing Saturday for me lol

Awards

On 8/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, KSI Dr.Pepper said:

Soooo, here are the remnants of my recharge weekend @Lewey Lake in upstate NY. Hope you enjoy them as much I as did.

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2201.JPG

Those are awesome! Love the second one especially. @KSI Dr.Pepper

Awards

How’s everyone ? My name is KSI Myla, just looking to make new friends in this awesome community!

This weekend, im going to be doing a lot of apartment searching. My dads birthday was yesterday. So, we are going to do a little grilling. Maybe, just maybe, I might clean his garage for him. Sunday I'm hoping to make a fairly lazy day until heist tryouts, squad meeting, and my Minecraft game night.

Awards