August 2019 OTM Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month.

Rules
1. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
4. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
5. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration. 

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy voting and Good luck!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Starset 7 (General/ elysium/ dw)
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Is one of the hardest working gens i know and has litterally turned the squad upside down for the better and is continuing to work hard everyday. Always trying to reach his goal, trying to get that squad split and is all around one of the best members ive met. Hes always there when someone needs a friend or some advice. 

Captain: KSI Harmony 7 (General/ Hannibal/dw)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Harmony 7
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola
Reasoning why they deserve this -One of the hardest working people i know. When i met her she was easy to talk to and great at what she was doing she had recently been promoted to general so if nothing else that shows it. She was always doing her gamenights always attended her meetings and works hard.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Vibe22 (SSGT/ Elysium/dw)
Link to forums account - @VibeYT22
Reasoning why they deserve this - Has been on the ball since hes been a officer hes pulled in recruits and trained all his recruits aswell. Hes always at every meeting and is doing his best.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (head of po)
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Is very out going and works hard. Is always doing work and having fun with all the members in the div. He is very patient and is always on his a game and on top of things. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Artifice(sgt/elysium/dw)
Link to forums account - @KSI Artifice
Reasoning why they deserve this - Has made every meeting and most of the gamenights is always trying to make the community fu to be in and is always open to help members and give advice.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 /DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He always makes himself available to handle any issues that arise. He looks at all situations from all sides and offers good advice to help solve the problem. I know he stays busy, but you never feel like you are bothering him when you ask for help. He is definitely an asset to this organization and deserves this award. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7 /DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is always willing to help. He has his hands full with overseeing a few squads, yet still makes time to help out when needed. He is always gaming with community when he isn't helping out with issues. He is friendly and knowledgeable.  He is a pleasure to work with.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7/ DM
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - MeShell is a pleasure to be around. She has a great personality and makes any game night fun. When needed, she will pop into officer chat and offer advice, but she doesn't do this unnecessarily.  Anytime you need help, MeShell is there to offer sound advice. She constantly games with members of all squads and makes an effort to get to know people without passing judgement. She is a great person to work with and I am glad to have her as our Co-Fo. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WHISKEY82/ DM DISCORD
Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY
Whiskey is always the first to offer help in any situation.  He is an excellent recruiter and brings in quality members. Without him, our squad would not be where it is today. He has provided invaluable training to the officers to help them all become successful in recruiting. He personally created a training plan for SSGTs to help them hit the ground running in their duties. His ideas are what have brought this squad to the success it is today. I dont know what we would do without him, and his contributions are appreciated. He deserves this award for all these reasons and more. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7/ DM 
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
MeShell took over as head of productions and has worked hard to get this department into shape. She works a full time job and oversees several squads in clan ops, but still she is available to make sure everything is running smoothly. She stays on top of things and makes sure we always have a stream running. We have department game nights to get to know each other better, and these are always a blast. She is quick to recognize anyone that goes above and beyond. She is a great leader, and I can't wait to see what she does with this department. 

Co-Founder
KSI MFLSwagg 7 (COFO - LS) 
Link to forums account - @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member deservers this award because he has shown so much passion and love for LS. He has been determined to rebuild this division after it was neglected by previous leaders and hit by TSB. He has so much heart for his members and officers, he refuses to give up. I look up to this man so much as a leader and i strive to have the passion he does. I thank him every day for the effort he puts into not only LS but KSI as well. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (Director)
Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has helped as a director for HSI in keeping us up to date on when director assignments change as well he has been dedicated to clan ops for a long time and he has never turned members away with issues and he will help any way he can.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AIRBORNE 7 (Forums Mod, AAP Department Head)
Link to forums account - @Airborne
Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne has been a huge change to the AAP section, AAP has been running smooth as butter since he took control there has been a standard set and its been amazing seeing the department flourish the way it has. He worked with HSI To utilize the Department  for a better system in awarding the newest awards that has spiked activity for events!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7(HSI Department Head, Join Area Moderator, News Member)
Link to forums account - @FadeZ 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - All around FadeZ deserves this award because in every area he has his hands in he excels in.He is ontop of all the Join applications and helping all the members in HSI as well as being a seasoned member in News he is also now a Leadership ambassador which shows his dedication.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MFLSwagg 7
Link to forums account - @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been going above and beyond day in and day out for awhile now. At one point he was acting general, Acting Divisional Leader and Acting Co-founder which forced him spending ALL his time bouncing around LS trying to help out anywhere he can. I never seen a guy go out of his way to be there for his members whether it is to play an odd ball game or a game he doesn't play often, you can find him rocking out for hours. Always positive and all over LS making sure he greets his members and gets to know them on a personal level. Definitely an amazing Co-Founder and I have no doubt he will regrow LS into its former glory!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Itachii
Link to forums account - @KSI Itachii
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is a relatively new general but has been hit with adversity in his short time. I see this man despite his time zone difference, bust his ass trying to continue to grow within his new position and keep his hard working positive mentality to his squad. He had some big shoes to fill taking over for KSI Toxsin 7 and I feel like he well on his way to making Templar a powerhouse in SL ! Definitely my pick for OTM this time around!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dcrunk
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why they deserve this - One of SL best officers hands down. Definitely a top recruiter which will be evident again this month for SL top recruiter, he also acts as a mentor and alongside KSI Codyo they form a deadly 1-2 punch for Knights SL that makes it a strong squad with great morale. I watch this guy constantly trying to improve and puts a huge emphasis on making Knights SL and KSI as a whole better each day and will always do whats best for his members. You cannot ask more from a Captain than what Dcrunk does and he still growing and learning. He will be a Force to be reckoned with as he continues to work hard . 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Kratos18

Link to forums account - @KSI Kratos18

Reasoning why they deserve this- Man this guys is a great leader, I seen kratos grow as a leader everyday, since he transferred over to LS he been a great help with not only with his great organization skills, but his positivity, his passion for LS , and his love for the members that are in not only his squad , but his Division. Seeing him grow , I’m proud and excited to see where he goes for his future in KSI , he definitely deserves this award

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful 7 is continuously improving our division, every day. He’s simply the type of leader I strive to be. He goes above and beyond, with his position, while also being the acting Gen of my squad. His vast experience helps, but I believe it’s his strength and dedication that has truly made him the leader he is today. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK 1CPT KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why they deserve this - CRUNK is an outstanding leader and mentor. Him and I have mentored the majority of our squad. He’s always trying to improve KSI. He has been the top recruiter, for our squad. Even with a very busy personal life, he always finds the time to get his work done. I’m very proud to be working along side of him.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy 2LT KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy
Reasoning why they deserve this - This month Sassy has shown extreme strength, while taking on the role of LT. She’s always online looking for different ways she can help improve this squad. Always out patrolling for and issues going on in the squad. Always trying to help train others. She’s picked up on the LT position, at a very high rate. I believe with more time and experience to grow, Sassy will do amazing things in KSI. 

Edited by KSI Codyo

General
 KSI Trixie  @Trixie

DM Discord

Trixie deserves this award because even as a new General she is extremely diligent and dedicated at the position. She is constantly making time for our members and striving to learn. She is the farthest thing from stagnant or placative in all of her endeavors and seeks to grow her squad in both knowledge and members. Retention of her members is important to her as well and she is very giving in both her time and approach-ability. She may be new to the position but she already excels and will always excel in any position here in KSI as she moves on up.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Lead / DM)
Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO 7

Man, what isn't this guy doing right now? He manages the largest Division in KSI by a wide margin. 6 vastly different squads with a range of concerns. Romeo always seems to have a steady, impartial hand in resolving any issues that arise. He's also the acting Co-Founder over 3 squads AND the Acting General of 2 different squads!! Not only are both of those squads making significant strides towards coming back from the brink. But they are beginning to flourish and build & stand-on their own legs. DM is better for having his experienced hand. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Dragons 7 (Co-Founder / Hellborn & Insanity DM)
Link to forums account: @Dragons 7

Dragons is amazing, recently when the General of Hellborn stepped down. Dragons has stepped into to fill in, he has begun to make sure he cleans out things like the squad tag, and the Hellborn Xbox Club as well! He's been with us every step of they way and the results are already showing. There's been new growth and we've knocked out a good number of promotions as well. Dragons has always been a positive influence over Hellborn, but this past month it's only become more apparent how truly amazing he is as a role model for all officers in KSI. He's smart, active, a go-getter ,and consistent. KSI Dragons 7 is someone I strive to emulate everytime I turn on my Xbox. Thanks for always showing me the right way Dragons.

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI JAK KNIFE 7 (2LT / Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account: @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Over the last month with other officers in Hellborn busy with work, school, and other irl activities. BLK JAK has been the go to for our staff when something needs to be done. He's been recruiting, promoting, and always offering to host an extra gamenight or 2 if someone else can't make theirs. JAK is an absolute machine and a true workhorse in Hellborn. I know he's been in KSI for a long time and it's about time he gets some recognition for the fantastic work he's been putting in this month. Thank you Jak!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Zordon (SGT / Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account: @KSI Zordon

Despite just being recruited, Zordon has already done more than a lot of members. He's at literally EVERY gamenight, even while at work he still hangs out for a couple minutes when he can. Zordon is also very active on the Forums in our Div Chat, as well as various other sections. He’s always coming and me questions such as "Uppish, is there a minimum amount of time I have to be in KSI to join a Department?" or "Hey Uppish, I saw in the Performance Operations section of the Forums there are different workshops. Is there any way I can sign up for one?" Zordon has also cohosted a very successful gamenight that was an absolute blast. On top of ALL of that, Zordon was able to take part in the first ever Donor's Event Weekend. Where he participated in 4 out of 5 total events and scored several points for DM in the Div Cup! It's extremely rare to  see a new member take this kind of initiative and try to get involved like Zordon is doing. Zordon, KSI is lucky to have such devoted and enjoyable member to hangout with. Thank you

• Chief Operating Officer

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nebula 7 DW CoFounder

Link to forums account - @Nebula 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Over the past few months nebula has been one of the most helpful individuals in DW has had his fair share of hardships in the past few weeks but is still there to help anybody out that needs an wants the help no matter where the road goes through the good times an the bad nebby is still gonna keep trucking along.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 Gen Elysium DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - Starset has been a driving force in the revamp of Elysium when you look back at it months ago this war was in a very dark place end it was like once he transferred over that darkness went away an it started moving to greater heights an he had a game plan which is succeeding to this day But there is far more than just a game plan that he does Starset is one of those generals that is truly there for his members always there to help us to game night pitches in on mentoring when you look at the definition of a leader Starset does fit that definition to a tee

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 General DW Hannibal

Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola

Reasoning why they deserve this - So with Hannibal being without a General for such a long time up until recently Harmony has had the top spot she’s seen the good an bad times of the squad. But even when the bad has outweighed the good she never gave up she stuck with it an kept going for the squad an the members always there to lend a hand to a member in need when it comes to KSI advice or just advice in general 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI XKing 77 Forums Mod/Director

Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - King one of the most dedicated members on the community no matter what he’s apart of he gives it 110%. Especially when it comes to the Rejoin an Join section as well as his duties as a forums mod. Always there to lend a hand in a lot of the day to day Rejoin an Join stuff. An when you see someone got banned on the forums 9/10 he banned them. But above all else he’s a leader an pillar of this community not for himself but for the members.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HarleyGirl Samurai DW SSGT

Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since she has joined KSI a few months ago this member has definitely been a outstanding member never one to shy away from a challenge He recently taken part in the leader ship development classes Here in DW we have this family vibe and this member is definitely like a second mom to a lot of the members in the division always there to lend a hand give advice just an all around fantastic person to hang out with.

Happy voting and Good luck!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI YeetQueen SL/Knights 
Link to forums account - @KSI YeetQueen
Reasoning why the deserve this -

YeetQueen has been there since day one. She’s an amazing person, a great leader, an amazing officer. She has made me realize that there’s more to this community then meets the eye. She has put her effort forth, even when she was out for personal issues, she still helped to the best of her ability. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Codyo SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @KSI Codyo

Codyo has made an impact in my life, he’s been there to help, train and mentor me. He has always been there to pop in a party and help when I needed him. Whenever I need to talk, rant or vent he’s always there to listen. He’s an amazing leader, and officer.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kheelik SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @Kheelik

Kheelik has come a very long way since being promoted to a SSGT. He’s shown member retention, positive outcome and pure happiness in the squad. He’s promoted and recruited people that have been active. I understand he still has some training to do, but he’s a very inspiring officer. 

Co-founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7 Co-

Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie 7

This amazing person has worked her but off here recently... Not only has she been tending to her co-founder duties she has been filling in as acting gen since thr previous gen stepped down for personal reasons. Since that point she has been getting the squad back on its feet while pushing the officers to work better as a team.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - With attitude towards the work ethic of the officers in the division and also all that she does for people not just in the division but for the people in the departments jynxie is a part of, all round great leader and future senior leader without any shadow of a doubt 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Felco6416
Link to forums account - @Felco6416
Reasoning why they deserve this - Undoubtedly one of the best LT's that I have met in my time in the community. Felco is always willing to help anyone and always says to people "You ever need anyone to talk to to about anything just talk to me" a rising star in clan ops ranks and no doubt will earn his 7 one day 

Gamertag- KSI Barb130, Captain ES/Succubus
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - everytime we chat with barb she's trying to come up with ideas to make the squad better,bigger, and more fun for everyone. She's a huge part of our squad and div and shows strong dedication toward making everyone feel welcome, and manages to make it feel a little less like just another community, and more like a family.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa GEN ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa
Reasoning why the deserve this - since Nagisa became a gen he has been working his butt off to get the Angels to were it is and to also get more office staff to help me with anything he needs done. he also help you with anything you dont understand.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ronin 7

Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin

Reasoning why they deserve this - No matter the time or day, this man is the most humble and approachable leader I have ever come across. He doesnt care your rank, division, or if you are asking something redundant and ridiculous he sits there and gives as much time needed and more for each question or issue 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI TexAngel 7

Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -She has consistently been there to guide and direct member to their answers or goals. Took me a while to get used to feeling like no question was too silly, but Tex uses every angle she can to help boost the confidence of leaders throughout the community. Always remembering to let people know how much they are appreciated and needed in the community. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77

Link to forums account - @Hatter 77

Reasoning why they deserve this- Through a long arduous summer she has pushed her best to be present and as active as she can, even while she was thousands of miles away from home. She is constantly in thought as to what she can do to be a better leader and has reminded people that a little kindness can go a long way.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa 

Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa

Reasoning why the deserve this - Nagi loves his members like family. He at times takes too much on his shoulders but he does so because of his faith of what KSI is to him and the type of environment it should be for the people in it. Although he quits on a weekly basis I know it's a joke like when I ask if its vacation time, he doesnt know what it is to stop and take a break.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Darkangei 7

Link to forums account - @KSI DarkAngeI 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Through the struggles she has pushed to overcome in moving to a new state she hasnt missed a beat in trying to make sure people achieve their goals weekly in her squad. Through a consistent struggle to keep staff and train new staff members, she keeps moving along and trying to inspire in even the darkest times.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Felco6416 

Reasoning why they deserve this - He pushes himself beyond his own limits motiving everyone to do better. He cares little of squad boundaries and strives to make everyone feel welcome and part of the community no matter what squad or division they are in.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Knkypowr 

Link to forums account - @Jimmie1977

Reasoning why they deserve this -He has stepped way out of his comfort zone and strives to learn and push himself a little more daily. His humble accountability for his mistakes and ambition to learn from them are what makes him a pleasure to watch grow. He motivates members as well as staff to not take things so seriously and remember why we are here for, friendships and gaming.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since taking over the PO as head he is valuable to its staff members needs. If they needs guidance or encouragement he will make time to keep them up to date as well as pushing them to help make the department grow and become understood by the whole of KSI. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LadyJenny 7

Link to forums account - @Lady Jenny

Reasoning why they deserve this - She is always there with an upbeat attitude to make members smile and feel welcome. Whether it's her fantabulous builds on minecraft inspiring people to push themselves further creatively or diffusing tension with her silly humor, I can honestly say that ES wouldnt be the division it is without her.

Captain
KSI m3ntalist 7 (CPT - ES/Banshee) -
Link to forums account -

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45661-ksi-m3ntalist-7
Reasoning why they deserve this - he's hard working and always there when needed. He always one of the first to answer if I have a question

SSGT
KSI nezu (SSGT - ES/Banshee)-
Link to forums account - 

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48303-ksi-nezu

reasoning why they deserve this - from when he first was promoted he has come far. He inspirers to learn more and will go far if he keeps walking the path he's on

KSI 1ScarySOB (SGT- ES/Banshee) -
Link to forums account -
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45620-towely-gamer17

reasoning why they deserve this - he always shows interest in becoming more in KSI. He helps were he can and asks for nothing in return

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (Eternal Souls)
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter treats the entire Division as her extended Family. She cares for all of us, and wears her heart on her sleeve (Unless you post too many thinking faces in the discord) :Thinking: She tries to spend time with as many of us as she can.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7 (Eternal Souls)
Reasoning why they deserve this - She works her arse off to Keep my squad active (Since our Gen stepped down), and like Hatter, tries to spend time with as many of us as possible, while still doing as much as she can to keep the squad Active and interacting with each other

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezu (SSGT - ES Banshee)
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezu
Reasoning why they deserve this - He goes above an Beyond the expectations of a SSGT, and never asks for anything in return. Always looking to help new members, and always getting as much training done with people as he can.

Division Leader
Gamertag KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Lead - DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is a fantastic division leader. He is acting general over a couple of squads and co-fo, on top of his division leader duties but still manages to get back to you quickly if there are issues to be dealt with, hold an impromptu meeting when something needs to be addressed immediately and play with the members. All this while being approachable and a pleasure to chat with.

General
KSI Trixie (General - DM/Discord) -
Link to forums account - @Trixie
Reasoning why the deserve this - While very new to the position Trixie is doing a fantastic job. She makes time for any and all of her members, is dedicated to her squad's participation and is advocating for learning opportunities, both for herself to grow as General, and for all of her members. She is both approachable and fun. Members love to hop in a party and hang out, but also feel comfortable enough to bring any issues they have to her. She really cares about her members and what could be more important than that?

Captain
KSI Whiskey82 (General - DM/Wrath) -
Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY82
Reasoning why they deserve this - Whiskey works really hard for KSI and is always coming up with ideas for the betterment of the squad and the community overall. He has been a stabilizing force in Discord while shifts in leadership have happened. He helped grow Discord to a point where it was ready to split with his recruiting prowess and created a SSGT training program that leaves new officers feeling more confident going into their first promotions, recruits and gamenight co-hosting duties. He is always striving to learn and cares about the dissemination of knowledge to the ranks below him as well as the member experience over all. He is also someone that all the members love to game with- always the life of the party! He has also branched out into the departments and is encouraging other members to do so as well.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI felco6416 Banshee ES 3LT

Felco has always been there members when they need him. He’s had to take time for his job but when he gets back he puts in his all. I have never seen this guy not care about his squad/division. He is a motivator/mentor for any member that needs it. You can always count on him. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppishb592 1CPT (DEMONIC MAYHEM/ HELLBORN)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - I just met Uppish three weeks ago, give or take. Within that time I have spent just about everyday in contact with him. What can I say he is always there when you need him. He has been very helpful and supportive of me as I get my feet wet here at KSI. Never leaving a question unanswered, always sending invites to others and welcoming anyone who pops in, sharing his realm on Minecraft with others, always fun yet professional, encouraging others to stay active in chats and forums, the list could go on. This guy is the whole idea of community.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JAK KNIFE 7 2LT  (DEMONIC MAYHEM/  HELLBORN)
Link to forums account - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Over the last few weeks in KSI I have witnessed first hand JAK pulling in recruits, Host multiple game nights a week(I believe even covered some for other officers), always sticks up for what is just and right, and never leaves anyone left down or out. Jak is the main reason I became interested in joining KSI and I haven't been let down by him once. A true go getter, this one.