August 2019 OTM Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Division Leader-
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Venum 7(DW Div Led/Head of PO/AAP/Join Mod)
Link to forums account -

@VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -
Venum has been in DW a long time. He as seen some really awesome triumphs and some low points. Through all of this he has been a constant to DW and the community. He consistently gets online more and almost anyone else I can think of. Venum is the driving force behind DW, he knows when it's time to kick butts into gear. As I was a CPT(and highest member of the squad) Venum was always there to try and assist me in doing whatever I could for my squad. As I became General I have consulted him a lot on his vision for my squad, advice on how to best handle sticky situations. Most of all Venum is there to anyone who needs to vent about anything. Him being a constant in our Division is something that all members can and do rely on. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Starset 7 
Link to forums account -

@KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why the deserve this -Starset has been there whenever I needed an issue handled. He has no problem offering his thoughts on any situation. Yet he is well respected by alll members. Starset is bringing his squad back from a slump that they fell in and he is doing it all with a smile!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Lightning5
Link to forums account -

@KSI Lightningfiber5
LIghtning is a friend to everyone yet he is not afraid to get work done. No matter what it may be he is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He is always willing to switch games, hop parties and whatever else it takes to help people and his squad. I can't wait to see how far this member will go. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI MotoxMoto(
Link to forums account -

@Mar7yTheZebra69
Reasoning why they deserve this -Since rejoining Moto has taken the initiative to help Samurai the best he can. He has been hustling to help get activities working and has been a real asset to his squad. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI December 77(Head of News/Forums mod)
Link to forums account -

@December
Reasoning why they deserve this -This just in! December does it alll, again! December is a very active member of this community. He handles so many different areas of KSI. He has helped me with his sometimes harsh but always constructive feedback. December is very fair as the Head of the News Department. He is big on communication, he is also always full of ideas. He makes an effort to reach out to the Staff and keeps the tone light hearted. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI YeetQueen (2CPT Hannibal DW)/HSI Senior staff/Join section mod) 
Link to forums account -

@KSI YeetQueenm
YeetQueen is always there for anyone who needs help. She is so eager to be the greatest and she accomplishes it every single time. She is an asset to HSI and Her squad as a whole. YeetQueen is doing great things for this community. Helping members eber day and she is a friend to all. She loves to steal threads from other HSI staff but, we still love her for it. She would do anything for anyone and that spea3truly o. Her leadership. Yaaaa Yeet! 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SorrowValen
Link to forums account -

@KSI SorrowValen
Reasoning why they deserve this -Sorrow has been very eagar since joining KSI. When we first spoke he was very good at communicating his exact feelings, availabilities and everything you would need to know while trying to become an officer. Sorrow is always trying to help even as an SGT and I look forward to watching him become a leader in this community as I see a bright future for him. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Codyo Gen SL Knights
Reasoning why the deserve this - he has been an acting gen for the last 2 weeks with KSI Grifful there to guid him and he has been making everything go smoothly.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI DCRUNK 1CPT SL Knights
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man is a teacher a football coach leaves for work at 6 am doesnt get hime till 8:30-9 pm and still finds time to do his officer dutys. in thr last 2 weeks the man has gotten 5 recruits.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Sassy 2LT SL Knights
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she is very hard working. she takes her time and makes things go to perfection. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Kheelik SL Knights
Link to forums account - this man has worked so hard this last month he is always ontop of the promotion list and is always recruiting.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Division Lead - DM)

Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is such a well rounded and hard worker with everything he has on his plate as Div Leader and acting Gen. However, he somehow keeps the stress of real life and KSI work out of his social life so when a problem arises, large or small and no matter your rank from Recruit and up you have his full attention. On my recent rise through the ranks he has been there by my side with nothing less than his full support and thorough training.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker (1LT - DM / Cruelty)

Link to forums account - @KSI Shocker

Reasoning why they deserve this - All I’ve heard from Shocker recently is how determined he is to move up the ranks and really do something for KSI...and boy is he really showing dedication through his recent recruiting, promoting and just all around enjoyable atmosphere as he’s party hopping to chat with people. Shocker just has a way of getting along with everyone. He has no trouble making everyone feel at home, especially all of the new recruits he has brought in this month.

Division Leader

Gamertag:(Rank - Division/Squad)-KSIxRomeo 7, DM, Div Lead
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is the man that needs no introduction. If DM is involved, then so is Romeo. I'm convinced that only his deathbed would keep him from being there for another KSI member in need. Got a question you need answered? He knows. Looking to further your career and become an officer? Hes the person you want to emulate. As the current acting Gen for 2 squads AND acting co-founder for 3 others he has enough on his plate to deal with. Yet, he seems to always have time for anyone that asks it of him. He takes care of his people, even when that means putting his own reputation on-the-line to do so. I am proud to have him as my Div leader, and mentor.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Drizzle, 1LT, DM, Venom
Link to forums account - @Drizz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Drizzle is one of those hard charging, never-die attitude kinds of people. Recruiting? Promoting? Hosting game nights? These are the skills and lifeblood of KSI that he takes in stride. I can personally attest to his professional manner, and knowledge base in these fundamental skills as a fellow officer. Often times, they take months to master. Drizzle has done it in weeks, if not days. If it's a topic that hes unsure about, he tirelessly pursues an answer to the question asked, even if it means devoting his own personal time to do so. He has great things to offer KSI as a current and future leader. 

Edited by KSI Shocker

General

KSI Itachii,Gen,SL,Templar

Link to forums @KSI Itachii

Reasoning why they deserve this award. Itachii had big shoes to fill after he took over as Gen when Toxin 7 got promoted to Co founder and has done a phenomenal job TEMPLAR is ever growing and it is because of him training his officer core to be the best he has been there to guide us all in recruiting,promoting,workshops ect. He has shown me what a Gen is supposed to act talk like.  I am proud to call him my General of Templar

Captain

KSI THEZOHAN,3CPT,SL,Templar

Link to forums @KSI THEZOHAN

Reasoning why the deserve this award. Zohan is Itachii right hand man between sitting in when members are recruiting to recruiting himself to promoting to workshops ect the man is a jack of all trades has really been there for me and the other officers in templar keeping us motivated to recruit, host workshops, promote, gamenights ect. The man is always there for any of us if we have a problem or just want to talk same as Itachii. Will making an awesome Gen one day.

Director
KSI TexAngel 7 - Director - ES
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Tex has returned to ES, she has made it a point to understand the new leadership and working of the division. Much has changed here and she has not allowed this to fluster her. She is in communication with her 7's and even makes her presence known to some of the lower ranking members. She is devoted to the cause and will do everything in her power to make sure ES stays strong and running smoothly.

Division Leader
KSI Hatter 77 - Div Lead - ES
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Throughout her reign of ES, hatter has fought through many ups and downs. From members leaving and gens stepping down, she has worked with her 7 staff to make sure the transitions do not have a huge ripple affect. Hatter is dedicated to ensuring her division stays strong and consistently makes her presence known to everyone here in ES. Although she has had some major disturbances in her personal life, she does her best to ensure that she is in the mix and taking the necessary actions to keep things going. She has been a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen for many of us here, and will always try her best to be there for those in need.

Co-Founder
KSI Jynxie 7 - CoFounder - ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This CoFounder has been behaving like a Founder or Co-Div leader for months. On top of being the only CoFounder in ES, being our Div Lead's right hand, and being acting Gen of one of our squads not once but twice, she has hung in there and makes sure she does not become burnt out by taking time at night for herself. Furthermore, when her div lead was on vacation, Jynxie stepped into the role and took care of whatever needed to be done. 

Captain
KSI Pathfinder - Captain - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - This officer has been behaving like a Captain since he was a Lieutenant. Now that he has become Captain, he has jumped into the role with ease. He has been taking his new officers under his wing and showing them how things should be done. He takes healthy criticism from his 1CPT and Gen and fixes his small mistakes quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, he is still making sure he is speaking to the members of the squad and spending time with them, even when he has quite a bit going on in his personal life. He is learning how to make time for himself and has been doing a great job of not doing other officers' work for them, instead, he helps them figure out what they did wrong themselves, and guides them to realizing how to fix it on their own.

LT
KSI Knkypowr - 3LT - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @Jimmie1977
Reasoning why they deserve this - This officer has really come out of his shell. When KSI Jimmie1977 (now known as KSI Knkypowr) became an officer, he was very weak and submissive. Always apologizing or taking things too hard. He did not have much confidence and was very shy about reaching out to others. However, once this officer became a Lieutenant, he really began to shine. Not only has his confidence gone up immensely, his involvement with others in our squad and division has increased tremendously. He still has much to learn however, he takes healthy criticism much better and is starting to voice his opinions more without backing down in a conversation. He has always been a listening ear and does his best to be a friend and family with his squadmates and the members in his division.

KSIBlueDragon30 - SGT - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @Sarah
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blue has been around for awhile now. I remember when she changed her gamertag, many of us were super excited. She is always trying to find people to play with and loves to cheer others up when they're down. Her giggle is infectious and can brighten anyone's day. She helps her squadmates with their gaming needs and will always be there for them when they need someone to listen to them. She is one of our active members and is an asset to our squad. She communicates when something is wrong and helps to try and find ways to fix any issue. Furthermore, she is devoted to her squad and will do anything she can to help out. 

Division leader

KSIGrifful 7 DIV-LEAD SL

Link to forums: @KSI Grifful 7 

Reasoning why they deserve this: Under his guidance SL has been growing at an awesome rate, we have split squads, under his leadership we are thriving, great example of a true KSI mentor.

General:

KSI itachii General SL/TEMPLAR

Link to forums: @KSI Itachii

Reasoning why they deserve this: under his guidance his officers have thrived, continuely growing his squad despite fluff and several members including a couple officers leaving. 

Captain:

KSI THEZOHAN 3CPT SL/TEMPLAR

Link to forums: @KSI THEZOHAN

Reason why he deserves this: this guy is always reaching out to other members, making sure nobody is left behind, you can come to him for anything and he is always eager to help you. He has the knowledge and experience to make an amazing general one day.

LT

KSI Lethal1 1LT SL/TEMPLAR

Link to forums: @KSI Lethal1

Reason why he deserves this: amazing officer reaches out to everyone, always eager to learn and improve his game, I have tried to model myself after him.  Everybody in this squad respects this guy fo his hard word and dedication. He has a bright future in KSI.

General 

KSI squeek 7 - general- succbus-ES

Link to forums - @Squeek 7 

Reason why they deserve this,squeek is a amazing person who has been a rock to our squad nothing is too much trouble for her and she always makes time for all of us,when i made up my mind to become a officer she backed me 100% and helped me understand what i needed to do and what would be expected from me i would not been where i am now without her guidance and support. 

Division Leader
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person has always made herself available whenever possible to her entire division, often checking up on everyone just to see how they are doing.

General

KSI Squeek 7 - General - Succubus ES

Link to forums account - @Squeek 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  I have watched this person go out of her way to join parties, encourage others,  give great advice to myself and others, making her squad thrive and grow.

Captain
KSI barb130 - Captain - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this -  I have personally seen the lengths this person will go to help her squad. After getting to know her, I have also noticed that her mere presence demands respect.  beyond this, she always gives respect in kind,  and in many cases more than the other deserves. She is always kind and fair to everyone.

LT
KSI lonewolf684 - 2nd lt - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @KSIXxCODxX

Reasoning why they deserve this -i have seen this person go above and beyond whats asked of him without complaints, being kind and accepting to everyone.

KSIBlueDragon30 - SGT - Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @Sarah
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person goes out of her way to make people smile and laugh, and encouraging them,  especially if she notices them to be a bit sad.

Edited by Jimmie1977

KSI Lethal1 1LT SL TEMPLAR 

@KSI Lethal1

I think he deserves this award because he is one of the hardest working people I've ever met he will drop anything that he is doing to help someone out.   He always has one of the best attitudes I have ever seen in any officer. every time we join his party he is always laughs and just having a great time he is a great role model for the community and  He is always stepping out of his way to help out with anything that you are doing and taking time out of his personal life even when he is busy at times to make sure someone gets the right help .

I am blessed to know him

KSI Itachii GEN SL TEMPLAR 

@KSI Itachii

I think he deserves this award because he is one of the most  Hardest working people I know he will stay up All -day  and day night trying to help and fix something even though he lives in a different country and time zones are different for him he is always willing to help a hand and always try to make things better he always has a smile and it's always bring in positive and telling people how much they mean to him   Hes always seeing the potential out of someone and telling them what a great job they are doing he is a true role model and I hope to be more like him one day  And to follow in his steps.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI x Rogue WD Cyanide
Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since she has got to the GEN seat she has listened to all her members and officers and works with them on any ideas that would help with the squad. She loves getting all the knowledge she can and pass it on to any member. She is always available to and question it being in Xbox or duscird . If a member ever needs her they can easily get a hold of her. She is not afraid to try something new for the squad even if it doesn't work she doesn't give up on the idea she will try another way. She is a very good asset to get squad and the Division. If a member don't know who plays a game they want to try out she can tell you members in the squad who plays it or has played it. She is definitely here for the members and to have a good tine.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Kamikaze WD Malice
Link to forums account - @KSI Kamikaze
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Kami has transferred to WD he has just keep showing us more and more of what a officer can do. He has been going strong and keeps going. If anyone needs someone to talk to they have Kami. he is awesome listener and the member retention is off the charts. This is a guy that I see going high on the ranks and giving a safe and joyful gaming community. No task is turned down from him. If something needs to be done up he is in top of it. He lets nothing get in his way.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Fondu WD Cyanide
Link to forums account - @KSI Fondu
Reasoning why they deserve this -Before even becoming a SSGT he was out in the squad gaming with everyone wanting to do game nights going to game nights. He has been working on all the security checks weekly and getting and giving the GEN all different ideas to help the squad in all different areas. Now that He is a SSGT he works daily in anything the squad needs. If anybody needs help with member retention this guy can show you the way. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Captain/DM/Hellborn - KSI UppishB592 
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man in the past couple of weeks and for a long time has been playing general for our squad, in my eyes he is our general, he leads us every day and he’s constantly setting goals and pushing us to achieve them. He is everything I asspire to be and more as a officer.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JAK KNIFE 7 - 2LT/DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - he has done more then almost all of our officers in the past few weeks, he has really stepped up in a huge time in need and has handled a lot of recruits he has also covered people’s gamenights. He’s an all around excellent officer.

KSI Zordon - SGT/ DM / Hellborn @KSI Zordon

This guy has all the attributes of an officer, he engages people, he’s constantly on the discord and the forums, he has gone out of his way to learn more about KSI, Before even joining he read through the entire forums. Not to mention he’s a lot of fun to hang with and he’s got a great personality.

Edited by KSIxTHOR

Division Leader
Link to forums account -  @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter is always encouraging the officers in the division to make the Div and their squads great. She helps by giving us specifics.  She also makes sure we aren't set up to fail, making sure we have the support to do our jobs. She doesn't dwell on the mistakes just points them out and indicates where we go forward.

Gen
KSI Squeek 7 - Gen - Succubus- ES
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Squeek loves her squad. She stays on top of what they do and who they hang out  with, She messages each one individually and can tell you something personal about each of them. The squad loves her and respects her as well.  She pulls people out of their cocoons and gently encourages them to be more.  She will be brutally honest with you but in such a way that you realize she is right and makes you want to do better.  

Captain
KSI Pathfinder - 3CPT - Succubus ES
LInk to forums account - @KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this: This is the first time I can actually nominate Pathfinder for Captain, even though he's been helping me with Captain duties for months. He's always there for the squad, and always looking to make the squad better.  He has been helping to train our LTs since they were SSGTs. He has been very helpful to me since he reads people better than I do.  He gives me another perspective that helps me do my job better and is not afraid to disagree with me and tell me where I could do better, respectfully of course/.

LT
KSI LONEWOLF864- 2LT - Succubus ES
LInk to forums account - @KSIXxCODxX
Reasoning why they deserve this: Since he became an officer Lonewolf has stepped up and kept stepping up. As a SSGT he took over managing security checks and immediately did a great job. One of the things I really liked was that he wasn't afraid to remind even the higher level officers that they needed to do their assignments. Even though he has a tough  time getting people to his game nights because his time zone is so much earlier, he doesn;t give up.

KSIBlueDragon30 - SGT - Succubus ES
@Sarah

Bluedragon is a warm person. She is always inviting to other members of the squad. When she greets you it is genuine and makes you feel special.  She is one of the very few members that invite officers into their party rather then the other way around. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trixie (Gen - DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @Trixie
Reasoning why the deserve this - Trixie has done a fantastic job as one of our newest Generals! She has been learning the ropes and is not afraid to reach out and ask any questions. She makes time to answer all questions the members, and officers, have. Trixie is warmhearted and a pleasant person to be around! All of the members seem comfortable going to Trixie with any issue and she handles things in a professional manner. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WHISKEY82 (Gen - DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY82
Reasoning why they deserve this - Whiskey worked hard to help build up Discord (squad) and was a major influence toward the recent squad split. He's shown that he's very knowledgeable about KSI, and is always striving to learn more. He recruits quality over quantity; a lot of their members are very active in Discord and the new squad, Wrath, and contribute to the fun environment. I haven't had much time to get to know Whiskey just yet, but have come to know that he emits a lot of positive energy. He truly makes each party he's in a fun environment, everyone is always laughing and having a really good time. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker (1CPT - DM/Cruelty)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shocker has been working his butt off doing the best he can to help improve Cruelty. He has been a mad house at recruiting and hopping on any promotions right away. He's doing all he can to learn the ropes of KSI and what it takes to be a good leader. He's well known in Cruelty and other squads within DM, often party hopping and joining several gamenights a night. I look forward to seeing what else he will do! 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13216-hatter-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this - I will admit I've written about this member a couple times and id do it again... since her transfer her I have never seen eye to eye with her. THIS HOT HEADED HAT still amazes ne with the amount of patience and dedication she has for her members. I can say by experience because ive been nothing but problems for her she I guess sees past my issues and has given me chances I shouldn't have been given, I honestly should have been removed but she stands up for me and puts up with my non-sense. im sure im not the only member she does this to witch is the reason im saying this. she keeps this div safe by making sure people are sticking to the rules and that's how it should be. I may be a problem child @Hatter 77 but I low key give you props, cheers, and respect.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47048-ksi-jynxie-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - this co-founder has shown nothing but passion for the members of ES and continues to come up with ideas to improve peoples moral and activity. weather it be game nights, hang outs, 1on1 party  to ensure people are doing ok. I always see her on the discord and interacting to keep things flowing (ive been watching from the side lines since day 1) I believe ES is a perfect fit for her and I see her taking over one day as div lead. never give up in your darkest times @KSI Jynxie 7

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa General ES ANGELS SQUAD
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41036-ksi-nagisa/
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI Has proven himself over and over again even over the countless frustrations he has. as a previous gen I have seen him take on more than he can handle again and again and again and it never ceases to amaze me on the amount of dedications he has for his squad. he has inherited the mantel of gen from me and put his ideas into play and making angles what it is today (better than what I had it at) hes always there for his members and is always pushing for greatness. your doing great @KSI Nagisa your making me proud.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WickdMammal SGT ES ANGELS
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46805-ksi-mammal/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This person deserves this award due to the fact he has a very positive attitude when it comes to the community. since his RE-Recruitment he has shown promise on being a star member within the squad and look forward on what he has to offer for not only ANGELS as a squad but ES Eternal Souls as a DIV. if he takes thigs professional and learns how to be an amazing officer with the help from not only I but the other officers then I believe he will go far within the chain of command. He always keeps in contact with officer, not only 3 days as a SGT and he's ready to climb the ranks, he pays attention, asks questions, and is on the ball with me. like I said I look forward to what he has to offer KEEP IT UP @KSI Mammal.

Division Leader:

KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Leader/DM)

@KSIxROMEO 7

Reason: Quite honestly, the reasons he deserves this award are too numerous to list fully here. I would run out of space before I was done. I will summarize it thusly... this man is Div Leader of one of the biggest divs in KSI numbers wise, he is acting gen of 2 squads, acting cofo for several squads... literally and truthfully if I thought it would hold any merit, I would nominate him for Gen otm and Cofo otm just for the fact that he is holding up sooooo many fine KSI folks. Which is exactly what he has been doing, he has held 2 squads together and even brought them back from the brink. He is always available to chat with anyone at damn near any time. He maintains a professionalism always, that is admirable. He deserves more than just one months award. He deserves all the months and the year.

Captain:

KSI DrPepper (4CPT/Discord)

@KSI Dr.Pepper

Reason: Peppers has always been one of the first to jump when anything needs done to help out the squad, and akways without hesitation. She maintains a positive attitude that is reflected in her ability to bring out even the seemingly most shy folks. Her game nights are always hoppin and full of laughs and fun. She remains vigilant in keeping KSI a postive and friendly gaming environment and is always striving to learn more towards bettering KSI. She also strives to learn more about being a leadee and role model within KSI and I truly believe she will do great things in this organization. Peppers is a shining example of dedication, hardwork, and everything that KSI stands for.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI WHISKEY82 (General - DM/Wrath)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Even though he is new to being a general he has taken on the role very well, especially with the new squad split of Discord/Wrath. He has been very helpful to people who are new to being an officer (including me) and I think he's going to do great things with the new squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Siren82 (CPT - DM/Wrath)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Siren has been amazingly helpful with getting me suited and ready for my new officer role, she has been kind and patient and very understanding. I have really appreciated her help and I just think she's an amazing Captain.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI CalamityMo
(Sgt - DM/Wrath) Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has been exceptionally helpful and is always a blast to game with. She was my first promotion/transfer to the new squad and was very patient and kind while I was transfering her. She definitely deserves a reward for her constant positive attitude and enthusiasm

Edited by KSI JonahAlex12

Gamertag KSI Shocker

Rank-1st Captain

Squad/Division-Cruelty/ Demonic Mayhem

Linked forums account @KSI Shocker

Reason for reward. I have seen so much progress on our squad with him doing promotions and sending messages out to get more people involved in KSI. He has done a wonderful job being an officer. Hes always there to help when needed. Even when he cant he refers the person to someone who can. 

Gamertag- KSI DireWolf

Link forums account @KSI DIRE WOLF

Rank 3LT

Squad/Division Cruelty/ Demonic Mayhem

Reason for reward. KSI DireWolf has done wonderful even when his schedule is busy. Hes always there to help if someone needs it even if its just to talk. Hes really involved in a gamenight even if hes not good at the game he doesnt care if hes bad. He always says its just to have fun at a gamenight. He said Its not a competition just here to have fun.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trixie  (Gen- DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @Trixie
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Since taking the reigns of the squad, she had hit the floor running. Working the the officer staff to make sure nobody falls through the cracks and keeps members as active as possible.  Even as the stress of a squad split was plawas on her this past week you would never know it. Her, along with the rest of the officers have done a fantastic job moving people over to the new squad in an effortless manner. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 (1CPT- DM/Hellborn)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592

Uppish has been the backbone of his squad since shortly after his arrival. We recently lost the Gen over the squad and he has stepped up and filled in in every way he has been asked. Actively recruiting, training new members, hosting his gamenights, and working with the other officers to get the squad moving back in the right direction.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker ( 1CPT DM/Cruelty) 

This guy came right out the gate swinging, with zero sign of him tiring out. Since he has become an officer, he has done everything he can to further his knowledge and help out his squad. Bringing in recruits, jumping on promotions,  helping members with in game content, and so much more. He goes above and beyond in many ways. He has worked very hard to make it to where he is, and I look forward to seeing where he goes from here.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrizzIe (1LT DM/Venom) 
Link to forums account - @KSI DRIZZLE
Reasoning why they deserve this 

It has been an honor to watch this guy come into his own as an officer. The amount of work he puts in is unbelievable sometimes. Helping out members, recruiting, training newer members, and helping any other way he can. I cant wait to see what this guy can achieve, it's so rare to come across a member that cares as much as he does and drives in as deep as he has. Not only does his squad love and respect him, but so does every member he meets. 

Gamertag : KSI UppishB592

Captin

Division/Squad : (1CPT / Hellborn DM)

Link: @KSI UppishB592

Reasoning for why they deserve this:

Although I only joined KSI recently, it’s more than obvious that Uppish is glue that holds Hellborn together. And the rock a the center of all things Hellborn. His tenacity and dedication are unparalleled and his compassion and caring for his members is something to behold. Everyday he logs into Xbox Uppish puts his best foot forward and doesn’t look back. Watching him host a gamenight is something I got to do recently, the way he conducts himself and can hold a Chill Lobby going for 3+ hours while everyone’s on multiple games was awesome. I had a blast. Uppish exemplifies Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity and codifies into everything he does. KSI needs more people just like Uppish.

Edited by KSI SinJeans

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - 1st Captain  KSI UppishB592Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - "Woah there! You were about to vote for Uppish as Cap of the month, you didn't really mean to do that did ya?" Of course I did! Uppish is DaBomb.com! First off, he found me and brought me into this amazing family of Gamers. Without Uppish, I wouldn't even be voting right now. 2nd off, from his high pitched, girlish laughter(LOL), to demolishing nubes in Blops or any other game, it's always fun playing and talking with Uppish. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - 2nd LT. KSI JAK KNIFE 7 JAK Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - With the younger Officers starting school this month, JAK has stepped up even more than before to keep everything situated. From keeping the party from getting too... whats the word..? Inappropriate... To playing games and having a blast! BLK JAK is a great officer. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - SGT. KSI Zordon Division/Squad) -DM/Hellborn 
Link to forums account - @KSI Zordon
Reasoning why they deserve this - Zordon, nevermind the fact that he's a newer recruit, has been extremely active right outta the gate, on Discord and the Forums. From what I've been told, he's also present at most game nights, which is awesome. It's great to have Zordon apart of our team. 

I love you guys <3

Edited by KSI Ap3xGod

Dr.Pepper

4 CPT

Discord-DM

I feel she deserves the August award because she is very dedicated to the people in our division no matter what she has going on. She always goes the extra mile with whatever she is doing.

Edited by Stacie
Miss typed some info.

@KSI PapaRomeo 

Sgt

Regularly joins gamenights and is always a joy to talk/play with

@Nikki Cola

GEN

Welcomed mento hannibal with open arms super nice and is always there to help

@KSI Lightning

3rd cpt

Always hosting gamenights and is always accommodating to what people wanna do

Edited by KSI SorrowValen

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 Hannibal DW
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola

Reasoning why the deserve this - She's a joy to be around and is always trying to make everyone's day better 

SGT 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SorrowValen DW Hannibal 

Link to forums account - @KSI SorrowValen

Reasoning why the deserve this - He is always trying to be around and joins gamenight's regularly and trys to help where ever he can

Edited by KSI PapaRomeo

Awards

General:

KSI Trixie @Trixie

She was put into the position earlier than expected and still ran with it, and has been doing wonderfully, making sure that everyone is being kept in the loop and making sure everyone is up to date and has a good time. Everyone is included with her and she listens to everyone, her time is largely spent in matters of KSI and she is a great addition to the general rank.

Captain:

KSI Whiskey82 @KSI WHISKEY82

He's worked tirelessly for months to recruit and build a strong squad and has done such a good job of it that there has been a new squad created from his, and other's contributions. He is always available or quickly gets back to anyone who comes to him for help or even just friendly chatter. He's a one man powerhouse when it comes to admin duties and even works with the writing for a department.

Edited by KSI RezMeIn5