Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this_

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Codyo General KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Codyo
Reasoning why the deserve this -
Cody has run KNIGHTS SL for roughly two weeks but has transitioned extremely well into his new role. He has really stepped up and has had to make tough decisions in his first few weeks of being a general. I think he has shown true leadership by fluffing inactives that he has close friendships with; he showed no favoritism and made decisions some might not be able to make. He also is willing to help people out and goes out of his way in order to do it. He has even offered two $50 gift cards as rewards for competitions. He goes above and beyond in what he does.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GodLevel 2CPT KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Godlevel
Reasoning why they deserve this -
Godlevel is a ridiculously dedicated and motivated Captain. It is amazing to wake up and the promo list be done, the security checks completed (after he organizes check squads), and trainings/promos completed. He literally is there for his squad. Ive seen him stay up late to help others, jump on xbox app in order to talk to members who needed someone to talk too, and handle rough situations quickly, confidently, and smoothly. I know all Captains are supposed to do these things, but Godlevel never ceases to amaze me in what he does and how he does it.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Demiwolf 2LT KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @Ajin Demiwolf
Reasoning why they deserve this - Demi works ridiculous hours at his job, but whem he gets off, he is always online tryimg to do something. He recruits, trains, promotes, and hosts events like no other. He sactifices so much of his time doimg his officer duties and playing with other members. He collaborates well with the officers and makes all members feel welcome and important.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kheelik 3LT (promoted yesterday) KNIGHTS SL
Link to forums account - @Kheelik
Kheelik is the most motivated officer I have ever met. He is also one of the most enthusiastic and ready to learn officers I have ever had the privilege to work with. This man is going to go far in his KSI career. He is passionate about everything he does and cares deeply about each and every member. He is always in a party promoting, training, and playing games with the members. I am happy that I have met such an awesome person, and I am honored that I can call him a friend.

Edited by KSI DCRUNK

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fondu, Cyanide WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI Fondu

Fondu is full of great ideas and the willingness to put them to the test coming up with creative ways to get members more involved with the squad and interested in learning how it all works Fondu is all about having fun and meeting new people so member retention is just apart of his daily gaming before he even became an officer fondu was reaching out to new members anytime he saw a name he didn't recognize he would shoot them a message to introduce himself or just invite them to game. Anything you ask of him hes up for the challenge! hes always willing to try to things and take on responsibilities, He has recently taken several of the squad SGTs under his wing training them how to be the next generation of SSGTs one day. Fondu has also taken lead on recent squad security checks. Fondu does not fear responsibility and handles pressure very well, He has been a great asset to the squad since the day he joined.

Captain 

Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad)- KSI Whiskey82/ DM Wrath 

Link to forums account-  @KSI WHISKEY82

Reasoning why they deserve this- 

Any question you have he either knows an answer or he finds out for you and gets back with you as soon as he possibly can. He’s easy to get ahold of. He also wants to make sure everyone feels welcomed either in chat or game nights. He also wants to see everyone achieve their goals in the squad. 

Edited by LadySatan

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 Director
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since being moved back over to ES as Director, Tex has become both a close confidant and mentor. She is always there with an answer on not just how to better myself as a leader, but gives help and examples of any situation that is thrown her way. Only wanting what is best for our Div, Tex has become a guiding light and has integrated herself within the Div while incorporating members no matter who they are or what they ask of her. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie 7 Co-Fo ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jynx is a name known throughout our community, and it's because of her rock solid skill as a leader within her division. As an acting Gen to one squad, and a Co-Fo to another, she is always on answering questions that members have. When she's not doing that, shes online giving a helping hand in member retention, running countless workshops to make sure members have what they need, is getting teams organized for countless events and SOMEHOW manages to fit in gaming, all the while being a mom. Jynx has also been a massive asset in the rework of ES over the last few months, staying up WAY to late at night mentoring many staff members, and sitting with myself planning out the future of ES. Without her help within the Div, ES wouldn't be where it is today. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa GEN ES/Angels
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nagi has had his fair share of ups and downs within his squad, but has not faltered one little bit. Riding through 2 major reconstructions of Angels, he's always been up to the task. Literally on day and night to be at his members beck and call, his favorite statement is "Hatter, sleep is for the weak. I got this." As a Gen, Nagi is amazing and always has his members best interests at hand. Stepping out of his comfort zone often, one can always find him surrounded by his members online just making sure all is ok, or blowing up the Discord making people laugh. As a rock solid trainer and mentor, his members are always becoming more knowledgeable about our community and continue to wow him with the things they do. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb130 CPT ES/Succubus 
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - Barb is the epitome of what every Div Leader wants in a CPT. Whether it be helping out with training, running workshops, hosting Succubus's massive karaoke gamenight, or running one of their 2 Sunday night meetings, she's got her hands in all the candy dishes. Not to mention the amazing programs and videos that shes come up with for the trainings of her staff members. (Like these are freaking amazing!) Barb is a well known staple of her squad, and is a firm believer of the statement "Leave no man behind". Even while at work, one can catch her on the app or Discord making sure her members questions are answered, just don't ask her anything past 11pm because that's her bedtime!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Southpark LT ES/Angels
Link to forums account - @SouthPark
Reasoning why they deserve this - South is one of those hard working staff members who likes to stay out of the lights. As a master trainer and amazing recruiter, he works hard within his squad and asks for little to no recognition in return. Always online, you can usually catch him hanging out with many members within Angels.  South likes to make sure everyone is included in activities, while still checking up on those who don't like the big party atmosphere. Whether it be a major community activity, something to do with the forums, or just a laid back night of Minecraft, South can always be found amongst the ES members just hanging out and making sure his retention skills are being utilized. He is a big reason on why Angels works the way it does. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezu SSGT ES/Banshee
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezu
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now Nezu, he and I butt heads sometimes, but it turns out it's because we are a lot alike. Stubborn and hard headed, he likes things done by the book, but with a little heart and class. Nezu wants nothing but the best for his members in Banshee, always going out of his way to help train others and make sure no one has AAANNNNYYYY kind of question. If there's an answer this man doesn't have, he will search high and low until he gets it. Nezu is a ridiculously hard worker, and I can for sure see him going far here. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 DW/Div Lead (PO Dept Head)
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - When it comes to the PO side of things, Venum is my go to man. Always willing and ready to jump into any situation I have, Venum has been there with ES as there rep for many moons. He always answers questions and runs workshops when asked to, and has never once said no. Venum likes to make sure he's known, and lets all of our members know they can come to him for anything KSI related, and they indeed do. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lady Jenny 7  SGT ES/Succubus 
Link to forums account - @Lady Jenny
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jenny has been around ES since the world learned milk came from cows. In that time, she worked her way up to CoFo and stepped down due to personal reasons. Since then, she's been a major fixture within her division. Jenny is a laid back kind of girl who always has a smile in her voice. She's loving to everyone, always encouraging members to hang out and just have fun. She is also a vast wealth of knowledge when it comes to the community and doesn't mind helping out with answers to some of our newer members. Whether it be singing her heart out in karaoke, smokin people in Apex, or building mansions for people in Minecraft, Jenny is always making people feel welcomed and included, and never hesitates to help anyone out. 

@KSI Majesty

Always fun to be around

@Nikki Cola

Always has tried to involve me in games nights and I really appreciate it.

@KSI Starset 7

Been a good friend when I needed one and has been helping me with my trainings.

@KSI YeetQueen

Been really friendly in the short time I've known her so far but she's fun to be around and I love playing games with her.

Captain 

KSI UppishB592
1CPT / Hellborn DM
@KSI UppishB592#3386 

Uppish puts himself out there, often mingling with other squads, as well as his own of course. In addition, he steps up and helps any member that asks questions in Discord, even if they aren't in his own squad. With help from Uppish, his squad is going in the right direction. Hellborn is developing a more positive and upbeat attitude. The communication between the officer staff is becoming more open and consistent. And even this past week's gamenight attendance shows these changes are already working for the better. Uppish is also constantly helping newer members answering are questions or just making you feel welcomed making sure you enjoy your stay in KSI. He has this magical way of making people feel calm, safe, and comfortable around him. No matter what the situation, Uppish stays calm and collected and knows what to do. This man goes above and beyond of what is asked of him, regardless of how tall the task is. I couldn’t be anymore grateful for this man’s work ethic and his sacrifice of sleep and energy for this community. Everytime I see him hop online I glow with excitement and I never thought of him as anything less than truest of friends.

General
Gamertag (Gen - WD/Cyanide) -
Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue
Reasoning why the deserve this - Rogue is always pushing her members to Participate in events and always trying to push Member retention to the maximum. She is heard throughout the whole division and not only in her squad. She is open to talk about things that could be improved and is not shy to tell you how it is. I honestly can’t wait to see your next move.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt has continued to help us here in DM with everything he can. We recently have had a few issues that, thanks to grunt, we were able to fix and get things going on a better path. He is always reminding us of stuff and helping make sure we are getting stuff done. He has always been there when we need him 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7 (DM DIV LEAD)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo has really gone above and beyond over the past couple months, with several squads short a gen right now, he has had to step in and take on acting gen of 2. Even with that going on however, he is still there with us handling issues within other squads. He always makes himself available for the people who need his help or advice, whether it while he is at work or even when he is just about to lay down for the night. Over this last month I have truly see what he is capable of and i can not ask for a better leader for this crazy division. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 (DM CoFo)
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shell has really held her ground with everything she has going on for her and continues to find ways to be helping more. Shell is another leader that has made herself as approachable and easy going for the members. She has been hosting 1 or 2 gamenights a week and going to as many as she can. She has been dealing with some issues, that in my hands would prolly be poop, but she is handling it pretty well and i know she can help the squad overcome it. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592(1 Cpt Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI UppishB592
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has been constantly getting ahead of issues that are arising. Most of the members within his squad know they can come to him about anything and he can help or get the help they need. He has truly shown over the past month, just what kind of leader he can be and I cant wait to see where he goes. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze
Link to forums account - @KSI xKamikaze
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is constantly pushing events, weekend warfare, and other related topics like the discussion out to the members on discord. He is also hosting game nights, assistance members on getting them with the proper workshops and answering questions on a day to day basis.