ES FC 2019 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Airborne 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Information on Nominee:

Division: ES 

Gamertag: KSI Hatter 77 

Link to Profile: @Hatter 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yea 

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes 

Awards:

General of the Month 

General of the Year 

Outstanding Service

Silver Outstanding Service

Committed 

Top Recruiter of the Month 

Master Recruiter 

Pro Recruiter 

Novice Recruiter 

Trainer 

KSI Mentor 

Squad Splitter 

Die hard 

Mad max 

Member Assistance 

Testimony:

Hatter has a long history in KSI but ES is where she finally broke out. When I first got to ES it was a huge work in progress, it was going through a very much needed rebuild and was full of fluff. As soon as I met Hatter I knew where her mind was at and I knew her goals moving forward. Hatter, Jynx and myself started getting together almost daily and continuously trying to make plans for Banshee and even future plans for the divison. Hatter played a big part in the revival of Banshee before handing it over to Jynxie and her as well playing a massive part in taking it to new heights.  

Hatter is literally always available for her people and shes pushing her members to continue to push themselves to do better because she knows the potential of her divison. ES is on it's way to winning the 2019 div cup and Hatter played a big part of getting people on the forums for SYTYCW and PO discussions helping the rest of the 7 staff push it out to the officers and members as well as leading by example and getting them all done herself.. 

Once I took over as Division Leader of ES I knew that Hatter was gonna be my right hand till the end, we talked over everything and highly agreed on most if not everything we ever needed to make a decision on. As most people know Hatter is a hard ass but she gives ES everything she has. Being a loving wife and busting her ass trynna be a good mom to her kids Hatter along with Jynx and there entire gen/officer staff. When I got promoted outta ES I knew there were only two people that I would ever want to run that divison after me and that's Hatter & Jynxie I wouldn't have it any other way. 

1 minute ago, Guest OTM/OTY said:

Gamertag: KSI Jynxie 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Jynxie 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: co- founder

in for longer than 6 months

Awards:

Outstanding Service
KSI Forums Certified
Basic
Forums Newb
Itty Bitty Donor
General of the Month
General OTM: Divisional
Ice Breaker
Spring Break '19
Officer
Capped Out
On Point
Winter is Coming
2019 Donor
Good Samaritan
Train the Trainer Certafied 
SOTW Winner x2
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week Participant
Spirit Week 2019
Bacon
Support Group
Trainer
Monthly Member Spoitlight
Execute order 77
Approachable
Scotland's Jacobites
Baby Bit Donor
Twitch Sub Club
Basic Training Certified 
Co-Founder of the Month
Monthly 7's Spotlight
4th of July 2019
Clip Commander
Award Hobbyist
Three Cheers
Pro Recruiter
Round of Applause
Friendly
Ripple Effect
Helping Hand
Captain OTM: Divisional
New Member Certified
Committed
Forums Rookie
Jack of All Trades
Sergeant OTM: Divisional
Headhunter
Captain of the Month
Good Karma
Novice Recruiter
Division Leadership Certified
Foxy Roxy
Write Right
Legen
Turkey Bowl 2018
Squad Leadership Certified
Fall Classic 2018

Teatimony:

This is a cofounder who has made it very important to herself to make herself remain super active in the divisional squads and keep up to date with so many members. She claims to not be a therapist but everybody feels comfortable enough to go to her to vent and talk about problems, real world or KSI related. She is constantly party hoping to make sure everybody in ES is doing okay and keeping a good connection with her fellow div-mates. She has been full steam ever since she joined KSI and I don’t see her slowing down any time soon!

This was me btw

@Squeek 7 she is always been there for me and when I hear people talk she has been there for them when they need it. She plays games with everyone and she puts people frist a lot of the time. Just all around amazing person to be around need more of her in life. 

Awards

Division:es
Link to Profile: @Hatter 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: division leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?

Awards:

General of the Month 

General of the Year 

Outstanding Service

Silver Outstanding Service

Committed 

Top Recruiter of the Month 

Master Recruiter 

Pro Recruiter 

Novice Recruiter 

Trainer 

KSI Mentor 

Squad Splitter 

Die hard 

Mad max 

Member Assistance 

Testimony: 

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Hatter has always been here when she is needed she is always kind and understanding when someone is having trouble understand something and has always fought hard for us and the div she is a great person who deserves this more than anyone else in my eyes

Gamertag: KSI Squeek 7
Link to Profile: @Squeek 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Gen
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Awards:

Spirit Week Participant
Spirit Week 2019
Round of Applause
On Point
Committed
Ripple Effect
Legen-
Train the Trainer Certified
Spring Break 2019
Turkey Bowl 2018
Basic Training Certified
New Member Certified
GEN OTM DIV: OTM
LT OTM: DIV OTM
Committed
Gamerscore Master
Lieutenant of The Month
Gamerscore Hoarder
Trainer

@KSI Squeek has been Gen of Succubus twice.  The first time she brought back the squad from a dead squad. She made it her business to contact each member of the squad and get to know them. She eventually became a co-founder, but due to becoming homeless she had to step down. Even though she was swamped with school and work, when the squad needed her she stepped up to be an officer again. She eventually made her way up to Gen again and although still busy with school and work has kept up with the members and the officers. She continues to be an inspiration to me in that she still keeps up with members even though she is still working second shift. She is always available for her officers in discord to answer questions and her depth of KSI knowledge amazes me.  She finds encouraging things to say to the squad and officers. However, she also knows how to give a correction in a constructive way. Succubus is very lucky to have her as a Gen and I know  soon she will also be a very good co-founder to us once more.

Information on Nominee:

Division:Eternal Souls
Gamertag:KSI Barb130
Link to Profile:https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41902-ksi-barb130

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:1CPT
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?Yes

Awards:
KSI Forums Certified
Forums Newb
Officer
Captain of the Month
Spirit Week Participant
4th of July 2019
Spirit Week 2019
Spring Break 2019
Twitch Sub
Gamerscore Master
Hamerscore Hoarder
Basic Training Certified
Turkey Bowl 2018
Captain OTM:Divisonal
New member Certified
Spirit Week 2018
Helping Hand

Testimony:

From the moment i joined, KSI barb130 has always been exceedingly polite, considerate, non-judgeing, and goes out of her way to offer help in a myriad if ways. Some of the ways she has helped include, but not limited to, listening when in need of venting, helping others to understand and navigate the responsibility of being an officer, and helping in real life situations as in giving away xbox gold or even loans for Bill money. KSI barb130 also has a presence that demands respect without it being said verbally. She truly makes a person want to do their best and become a better person.

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards:

Outstanding Service
KSI Forums Certified
Basic
Forums Newb
Itty Bitty Donor
General of the Month
Ice Breaker
Spring Break '19
Officer
Capped Out
2019 Donor
Good Samaritan
SOTW Winner x2
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week Participant
Spirit Week 2019
Trainer
Monthly Member Spotlight
Approachable
Baby Bit Donor
Twitch Sub Club
Basic Training Certified 
Co-Founder of the Month
Monthly 7's Spotlight
4th of July 2019
Clip Commander
Pro Recruiter
Friendly
Helping Hand
New Member Certified
Committed
Forums Rookie
Jack of All Trades
Headhunter
Captain of the Month
Good Karma
Novice Recruiter
Write Right
Turkey Bowl 2018
Fall Classic 2018

Testimony: 

Born into LS, Jynx was recruited into a difficult transitional period that led her to transfer to ES in November. Here, she was thrown into a crap storm of helping me rebuild Banshee ES. This included getting activity on point, fluffing, and recruiting, the whole 9 yards of a massive restructure as my highest ranking staff member. Boy was this time consuming on her part. Working day and night after the New Year's break, we hit the ground running. Clearing out the dead part of Banshee was hard, but Jynx made the load lighter. She was an instrumental part in late night recruiting and helping to train up the new staff that came to us. 

Within 2 months time, Banshee had gone from 78 members, with maybe a handful of active, to a thriving 80 members who were all extremely active and very competitive. With the work that Jynx put in, she earned herself the coveted Generals position. Here Jynx paved the way for a more competitive, but family friendly squad. Being on day and night still, she never has left a member behind, putting them in front of many things. She’s a fighter, an astoundingly hard worker, a mom, mentor to some, and a close friend to many. She is ALWAYS more concerned about what her members are doing and how they are feeling than about herself. She puts everyone above herself. She wants better for those around her. She goes out of her way to make sure her members understand anything and everything, never hesitating to run a workshop or stop to explain things thoroughly. 

On June 4th, 2019, Jynxie took on a bigger project, all the while kicking and screaming, and became Co-Founder of ES. It was a decision I will never feel bad about helping make. Being over Succubus and Banshee, and incorporating herself into Angels, she has made waves, all for the good. She has influenced the staff members, giving them a reason to be proud of ES and become more active within the community. Insert Spirit Week rants, Jynx was on constantly helping run teams and make sure situations at hand were being taken care of. She played a big role in how things ran, and continues to do so for the whole Division. 

Jynx is a power player over here. She's the running back who breaks through the defensive line and secondary, scoring the game winning touchdown. Without her help here in ES, I know things wouldn't be the same. Her love, dedication and drive for all things community is astounding, and she never ceases to amaze the people around her. I can guarantee that she will continue to be a driving force over here in ES as well as KSI. As a beloved member, amazing team player, and my very decorated right hand man, these are the reasons I believe she deserves to be in the ES Divisional Hall of Fame. 

Information on Nominee:

Division:Eternal Souls

Gamertag:KSI LadyJenny 7

Link to Profile: @Lady Jenny

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT

Awards:

Spirit Week 2016

Spirit Week 2017

Spirit Week Participant

Spring Break 2019

Spirit Week 2019

Spirit Week Participant

Testimony:

Where do you start when it comes to this woman. When it comes to KSI I don't think a person could say a bad word about her. She is almost like our very own KSI Disney Princess. Her mood and demeanor is always uplifting and cheerful. You would never know she has a stressful day as when she is around, you hear nothing but happiness and giggle. She is a former leader of Es, that worked her tail off to help build and keep this division strong when there was little help by her side to do so. Even though she is in the lower ranks just enjoying the reason she joined KSI, playing with people and having fun, people still come to her to vent, learn or just simply ask for advice.

When I first came here there was a deep segregation of the squads, no one played with others outside their own squad. After first getting to know my new home, Hatter and I decided to start pushing for everyone to start playing together. One of the first people that I felt like explained the personality of Succubus in a way I didn't feel like they were aliens was Jenny. She explained how even though they weren't as hard and stubborn as my squad, they were great people. That the members had a kindness and loving nature to them that they grew attached to people and treated others as family.It made me a little jealous I didn't know them very well. Though most don't know me too well, I have a hard time getting close and warming up to new people of an already established niche. Through the power of Minecraft and this wonderful need to learn from the master builder herself, she helped kindle quite a few new friendships for me making me not feel like an outsider.

She continually tries to be included in everything from small little parties, to massive community events, and pushes people to try to step outside their comfort zone and do so as well. We always ask her when we will be our fearless fighting leader again and she, with great humility, say when she has time. I commend her for knowing her limits and valuing what she can do as a SGT rather than overwhelming herself by stepping into a leadership position again before her life settles down. Through thick and thin, no matter the struggles in her real life or her KSI life, she bleeds Eternal Souls. Personally when I think through the history of those who fought hard to keep this division afloat during the struggles of ES, one of the first people I remember being mentioned the most is this woman. Although she is taking a break from a leadership position, I know with out her, ES would probably not be standing where it is and I wouldn't have had the home to come to when I first came to ES.

Information on Nominee:

Division: Eternal Souls 

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?Yes

Awards:

Outstanding Service
KSI Forums Certified
Basic
Forums Newb
Itty Bitty Donor
General of the Month
Ice Breaker
Spring Break '19
Officer
Capped Out
2019 Donor
Good Samaritan
SOTW Winner x2
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week Participant
Spirit Week 2019
Trainer
Monthly Member Spotlight
Approachable
Baby Bit Donor
Twitch Sub Club
Basic Training Certified 
Co-Founder of the Month
Monthly 7's Spotlight
4th of July 2019
Clip Commander
Pro Recruiter
Friendly
Helping Hand
New Member Certified
Committed
Forums Rookie
Jack of All Trades
Headhunter
Captain of the Month
Good Karma
Novice Recruiter
Write Right
Turkey Bowl 2018
Fall Classic 2018

Testimony:

Now where do I even begin.... Jynx was in KSI before I rejoined and was the friendliest person there. She treated everyone that joined like a friend that you had known for a while, and she still does whenever she meets someone new be it a new recruit or just some random person in a lobby. Now some people get the wrong idea about her being friendly and make the whole thing awkward, but she is always firm when she needs to be but an absolute awsome person to hang out with the rest of the time. She also helps people with their personal lives whenever they ask her for advice, it's not her job nor does she enjoy it but she does it because she is just that kind of person to help someone as best as she can. She makes every gamenight fun or she can just hang out in the party and share some laughs with everyone. All in all being around her you are bound for a hilariously fun time..... unless you get on her bad side.... because if you do..... may God have mercy on you.

Link to Profile: https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13216-hatter-77/

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yea 

Awards:

General of the Month 

General of the Year 

Outstanding Service

Silver Outstanding Service

Committed 

Master Recruiter 

Pro Recruiter 

Novice Recruiter 

Trainer 

KSI Mentor 

Squad Splitter 

Die hard 

Mad max 

Member Assistance  

Testimony:

No matter how much of a pain in the butt I am she tirelessly and selflessly helps me with both my real life and KSI. Her division is her home, her baby and she loved every member involved, treating them like family. Many of them having her phone number to have access to her all hours of the night. She constantly is hopping in parties whether she is at the grocery store getting food for her family, or driving down the highway yelling at slow drivers, you can find her in parties with members of EVERY squad. Pushing them to laugh and go out there and be their best KSI. I know for certain that the ES I first joined back when she transferred is no longer here, but instead it is a group of hard working loving people that I am sure is due to her hard working efforts in every aspect of this division.

Information on Nominee:

Division: Eternal Sould

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Outstanding Service
KSI Forums Certified
Basic
Forums Newb
Itty Bitty Donor
General of the Month
Ice Breaker
Spring Break '19
Officer
Capped Out
2019 Donor
Good Samaritan
SOTW Winner x2
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week Participant
Spirit Week 2019
Trainer
Monthly Member Spotlight
Approachable
Baby Bit Donor
Twitch Sub Club
Basic Training Certified 
Co-Founder of the Month
Monthly 7's Spotlight
4th of July 2019
Clip Commander
Pro Recruiter
Friendly
Helping Hand
New Member Certified
Committed
Forums Rookie
Jack of All Trades
Headhunter
Captain of the Month
Good Karma
Novice Recruiter
Write Right
Turkey Bowl 2018
Fall Classic 2018

Testimony: Now where to start with Jynxie, I first came across in jynxie during her time in Trocity LS, she was always asking questions on how to make herself a better officer and I have not known a thirst for knowledge like any other during my time in KSI. It didn't matter if I was mid game and Jynxie would pop in to the party and those immortal words would raise their ugly head "M3NTALIST can i ask you a question ".

I didnt mind in the slightest because I knew that jynxie would be a great leader in this community and also become a beacon of information and knowledge that she can pass down to upcoming leaders.

After jynxie had left LS and transferred to ES she hit the ground not with a thud but more of stagger as this was new ground for jynxie, but unlike a person who stays in parties with the same people over and over, jynxie didn't and party hopped constantly to get to know all of the people in her squad and division  so she could climb the ranks and not feel like an outsider, but someone who knew what was going on in her squad, this still stands today even though jynxie is a co-founder. This person for me is undoubtedly a perfect fit for the ES hall of fame due to the fact that most people like her and she has a work ethic in KSI that I know will serve the community and her division exceptionally. Oh and obviously the statement above  #NUFFSAID 

Division: Eternal Souls
Gamertag: KSI Barb130
Link to Profile: @KSI Barb130

Qualifications: 
Nominee’s Current Rank: 1CPT

Awards:
KSI Forums Certified
Forums Newb
Officer
Captain of the Month
Spirit Week Participant
4th of July 2019
Spirit Week 2019
Spring Break 2019
Twitch Sub
Gamerscore Master
Hamerscore Hoarder
Basic Training Certified
Turkey Bowl 2018
Captain OTM:Divisonal
New member Certified
Spirit Week 2018
Helping Hand

Testimony:

Barb has been in Succubus for well over a year. When I first joined the squad in 2018, she was one of the first individuals to respond with excitement to my introductory message. Since that day, barn has made an extreme impact in the workings of our squad. She always stated that she would never change her gamertag because she has had the same one for 13 years. However, the first time I was Gen I had to take an loa due to burn out, and barb decided she wanted to do the unthinkable. She changed her gamertag and became a SSGT. Since then, she has been unstoppable searching for and absorbing as much KSI knowledge as she can. She is very self-driving and scours the forums for information for a question or asks her leaders for anything she needs to know. She is highly organized when it comes to documentation and scheduling for our squad. Furthermore, she is a huge asset in the workings of the squad. Barb goes out of her way to help not only the members of her squad but her division, when they have an issue or if they need help. Many of us love barb as an individual, member, officer, and future leader. Even after everything that would have pushed anyone down, barb has stayed strong and has outshined many officers of the past with her loyalty and dedication to KSI and her squad. She deserved this simply because she is the true meaning of what we strive for in a KSI member.

I would like to Nominate KSI Jynxie7 for the Divisional Hall of Fame.

I have had a lot of ups and downs during my time in Eternal Souls. I have met quite a few wonderful people in this division since I transferred. Though there are other members of this division that I would like to nominate, I have had a lot of personal issues that Jynxie has helped me get through and I thought that this is great way for me to so just how much I appreciate the support and friendship that she has shown to me, even when I wasn't as kind to her she was always there. I don't think I can ever really thank her or KSI Hatter77 for all of the help that they have given me, both personally and with Community issues. I don't think that this Division would be doing as well as it is with the efforts of Hatter, Jynxie and King. I would be in a very different place if not for the personal help that Jynxie has given me. She is a very compassionate and supportive person and I think that this community would not be the great place it is without people like Jynxie.

Division:ES
Link to Profile: @Hatter 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: division leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?

Awards:

General of the Month 

General of the Year 

Outstanding Service

Silver Outstanding Service

Committed 

Top Recruiter of the Month 

Master Recruiter 

Pro Recruiter 

Novice Recruiter 

Trainer 

KSI Mentor 

Squad Splitter 

Die hard 

Mad max 

Member Assistance 

Testimony: 

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Why does this member deserve the right to be in the DHOF? hatter has done more than enough to have the right to become a Dhof member how? well let me start form when she transferred into ES when she transferred into ES and into banshee she quickly became the gen over the squad making sure everything running smovely helping the div with game nights and actively and as soon as she become a cofo me and her started to talk more and grow as clan mates and Friends but shes been helping each one of ES members with either KSI dutys or IRL stuff and shes one of the vets of KSI and one of the few people i trust and she deserves to be in the HOF of how much dedication and how much hard work she has put in this divison