SL FC 2019 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Airborne 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Division: Sovereign Legacy
Gamertag: KSI Grifful 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Grifful 7 

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Divisional Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? yes

Awards: 
Outstanding Service Level 1

Squad Spliiter

Committed

Divisional Leader of the Month

KSI Mentor

Testimony:

Grifful has been one of the most crucial foundations I used to help grow SL which is KSI's newest division fresh off the merging of FI and CD. At first he was a general and worked very hard alongside his officer staff to grow Imperial into a powerhouse of a squad. He guided it to a split earlier this year to create the Templar squad which he bestowed his captain KSI Sinikon to run as the new general. Fast forward to the present time, Both Imperial and Templar split (Imperial split again), and produced Glory & Prestige squads. I bring this up because due to the direct influence of this one man, 1 squad was grown and split which lead into the creation of 3 more squads for SL. That is 4/5 squads created in some way due to KSI Grifful 7. On top of that he is one of the most ACTIVE members within the division and you can always find him gaming with his members or in the discord chatting with everyone. He has dedicated an incredible amount of time hosting informational workshops that he created, CEP workshops, game nights , General meetings etc with the sole purpose of making those around him better. The only reason this member isn't a HOF for SL before now is due to him rejoining in July 2018. He was recognized for his hard work in his DL of the Month award, his mentor award as well as his OS Level 1 awarding which helps support the notion that he more than qualifies if you include HOW much work this man dedicates to his division. I hope to see this man join me in SL HOF , Thank you for your time. 

Qualifications: 

Awards: 

Squad Spliiter

Committed

KSI Mentor

Testimony:

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of entering the KSI SL division Hall of Fame than KSI Grifful 7. Griff is by far one of the most genuine people I've ever met. You will always know where you stand with him because he is a honest man. He's always trying to help people improve either with constructive criticism or mentorship. He will bend over backwards in order to help anybody in the division. He has mentored, trained, motivated, and uplifted his division to become the second highest division in population. He has the squad splitter award and has used that knowledge and experience to help other people split their squads into two healthy, productive squads. I've never seen someone as dedicated or committed as Griff. He inspires me as well as others to become not only better officers but better people. Grifful's resume speaks for itself. When I joined KSI on May 28, 2019, Griff was only a co-founder. He earned division leader and is now running and extremely successful division. I am honored that I have been able to work with such an amazing leader within KSI. I've seen Griff go above and beyond to help his members and his officers to the point where at one time he was the only seven with in the division, yet he never complained always did whatever he could in order to help the division be successful. He sacrifices his time, sleep, and other things, even though he is a full time college student and has a full-time job, so he can make sure our division is thriving. He is truly outstanding and deserves to be recognized as someone who has bettered our division and KSI as a whole. Griff deserves to become the next Hall of Famer for SL because of his accomplishments and his actions that helped lead SL become the successful division it is today.

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SL Divisional Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

Squad Spliiter

Committed

KSI Mentor

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

KSI Grifful 7 certainly deserves a place, in the SL Hall Of Fame. Currently he is known to be the base SL continues to grow and learn from. Without his outstanding leadership and training of his predecessors, I don’t believe SL would have progressed into what we are today. He’s been an amazing mentor to myself and the majority of the leaders in our division. He’s also, always active throughout the entire division. Even with huge workloads, he always finds the time to hop in parties and enjoy just being a part of SL. Please refer back to my witness statements, for his OS1 and OTM awards. These will provide more detailed examples, of why he deserves the SL HOF.

Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77
Link to Profile: @Kakashii 77

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT (RET.)

Awards:

General of the Month DIV.

Mad Max

Out standing service level 1

squad splitter 

Head Hunter 

testimony: Why does this member belong  in your divisions Hall of Fame?

please explain 

KSI Kakashii 77 deserves this award for multiple reasons. For one, he has raised KNIGHTS SL and grown it into a powerhouse squad in SL. He raised and mentored multiple generals in SL, including, KSI Itachii, KSI Yeetqueen, and KSI RHUBARBxPIE. Multiple officers, (too many to name) His influence within the division is so profound that even though he is now retired, most people in SL still recognize and respect KSI Kakashii 77 as a distinguished member of the division. 

He personally helped me, while i was his captain, and was 13 hours ahead of most people in KSI (Marine stationed in Japan) He always made time to keep me caught up, and even when i stepped down from captain and my morale was low, he convinced me to stay, as a Sgt. And using what he has taught me, and already climbing the ranks as an officer in KNIGHTS SL again. 

KSI Kakashii 77 has put an outstanding amount of time into helping SL grow into what it is today, even though he works night shift he always made himself available, everyday, all hours of the night.

Edited by Forzt08

Link to Profile: @Kakashii 77

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT (RET.)

Awards:

Spirit week 2019

Spring break 2019

Mad Max

Helping Hand 

squad splitter 

Head Hunter 

Winter is coming 

Legen

Exercute Order 77

The double Agent 

On Point 

Ripple Effect 

2019 Donor 

New member Certified 

Divional Leadership Certified 

Turkey Bowl 2018

Committed 

Airbournes Legions 

Basic training Certified 

Spirit week 2018

Roxy Foxy 

Train the Trainer Certified 

Spring Break 2018

All star

Spirit Week 2017

Scotlands Jacobites 

Gamerscore Horder 

Hot Topic

Trainer 

Officer 

Testimony: 

Kakashii without a doubt deserves to be in the hall of fame due to his continuous dedication to SL and the amount of people he has mentored and supported.

Personally Kakashii nurtured me from a baby member all the way to where I am now. He has mentored me through every single rank and has been there very step of the way. Even when I was in another squad for a short while this guy without a doubt is the face of SL despite of his current rank. Everyone knows who he is and that he is a fornominal leader. This guy just has the raw natural talent to lead and succeed more so than anyone else in the division. 

Kakashii has mentored me through so many hard decisions and times that I can’t even count anymore. Right now I can say hands down that he should be a division leader with the amount of effort he puts into this community. Unfortunately he had to step down due to work commitments however he is still here supporting and guiding people through their ranks. 

Kakashii has also mentored so many officers within SL to become gens such as KSI Itachii myself (KSI YeetQueen) and KSI RHUBARBxPIE.Also every officer he has mentored is a fornominal leader and has skills which those he didn’t mentor lack and could use.

I cant stress enough how much Kakashii deserves this. By far he is the most down to earth and caring person who will always help you no matter what.

Forums account: @Kakashii 77

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT (retired) 

Awards:

General of the month Divisional

Mad Max

Outstanding service Level 1

Commited

Squad Splitter

Trainer

Mentor

Head Hunter 

Testimony: This was for me a choice between 3 people but im gonna have to give it too Mr KSI Kakashii 77. This guy has done so much for this Division and for KSI as a whole is truly astonishing! i know this is a divisional based award but ive got to give this guy all the credit he deserves, over the past 7 YEARS this man has been here i am truly in shock in how he is not in the divisional HOF already. he is also the LAST remaining member of a division CO that shut down back in 2012/2013  in he's time in SL alone has trained an grown 3 generals including myself the amount of officers he has trained and helped and had a direct impact on not only as an officer but as a person ive honestly lost count! If he was not at work he would be doing KSI stuff to the point he would literally fall asleep. He would be there for any member whenever you need it whether he would be at work home or the other side of the world! When i joined back in February of this year he was my general of knights and instantly he was the Leader i strive to be like, he taught me not only how to be a leader but also to be a better person in real life. when he retired it honestly shocked the division MASSIVELY which lasted even until today. I honestly feel this man does not get the true recognition he deserves. He will do whatever it takes to not let something fail and has that 'captain goes down with the ship' mentality which i know is truly rare to find not only in KSI but also in life. From what he has done and the way this man he is and even tho we live on the other side of the world as i am British he is a true brother of mine and i friend i call for life.  i can honestly go on for hours how this man deserves to be the next SL Hall Of Famer but i honestly this gives enough evidence. Thank you for you're time.

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. same as above 

Link to Profile: @Kakashii 77

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Sergeant
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?

yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

yes

Awards:

Spirit week 2019

Spring break 2019

Mad Max

Helping Hand 

squad splitter 

Head Hunter 

Winter is coming 

Legen

Exercute Order 77

The double Agent 

On Point 

Ripple Effect 

2019 Donor 

New member Certified 

Divional Leadership Certified 

Turkey Bowl 2018

Committed 

Airbournes Legions 

Basic training Certified 

Spirit week 2018

Roxy Foxy 

Train the Trainer Certified 

Spring Break 2018

All star

Spirit Week 2017

Scotlands Jacobites 

Gamerscore Horder 

Hot Topic

Trainer 

Officer 

Testimony: Kakashii has been the longest standing member in SL to date now and he has some of the best knowledge out of everyone being a previous 7 in both SL and in CO he knows a thing or two about what to do when problems arise. He has that special way of connecting with people and he can really motivate you to do work! Hes a mentor to me and many others he built Knights and built up some amazing people that are on to do great things now when I think of a leader I think of Kakashii 77 <3

Link to Profile: @KSI Grifful 7 

Qualifications: 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? yes

Awards: 

Squad Spliiter

Committed

KSI Mentor

Testimony: I feel like grifful 7  deserves this because he checks in on every one he wants KSI to grow he has awesome leader ship and advice as a squad and as a friend  

Division: SL

Gamertag: KSI ToXin 7

Link to Profile: @KSI ToXin 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

Outstanding Level 1

Squad Splitter

Trainer

Novice Recruiter

Testimony: This member has been pivotal in the success of SL. This member has overcame numerous obstacles of adversity. To include his officers creating their own community from the members of Templar. But, through it all ToXin prevailed and would eventually split his squad to create our fourth squad, Glory. ToXin has spent hours into mentoring his Officer Core and in return he has made Templar strong enough to split the squad, and for that specific squad to be strong enough post split. ToXin has been a key asset to SL in all times of adversity and growth. I would like to see him in the DHoF because that's what he deserves. Without him, SL would be in a much different spot.

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications: 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards: 
General OTM: Divisional
Squad Splitter
Committed
KSI Mentor
and many other awards too.

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame?

KSI Grifful 7 is who I nominate because I've only been in KSI for a short time but since I have he's shown me he cares for is members. He helps walk you through any problems or general questions you may have. He has given me honor to be a part of this squad and I know he'll always be here for us as a whole anytime, anyday. Thank you for all you do!

Awards

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications: 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards: 

General OTM: Divisional

Squad Splitter

Committed

KSI Mentor

and many other awards too.

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame?

While there are many outstanding members and leaders in Sovereign Legacy who have made an amazing impact on this division, one individual stands among the rest. That member is KSI Grifful 7. His achievements in this division are beyond incredible. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty to serve this division. From both his personal strife and problematic members and officers, nothing takes this man down. He is a locomotive full steam ahead driving SL into a powerhouse. He has been wearing so many leadership hats and with stride. He has taken care of this division beyond comparison. KSI Grifful 7 will forever be remembered as one of KSI’s most successful leaders in SL with or without the Divisional Hall of Fame award. His officers and members have been honored by a leader who gives 1000% of himself in order to make them feel appreciated, make them feel accepted, and helps them find their purpose and their why. He is my mentor and also my leader. I believe, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he deserves to be in the Divisional Hall of Fame. The lengths that Grifful has gone through to sustain and grow this division is remarkable. Ultimately though, to sum it all up I refer to a quote by Ronald Reagan: “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” And another quote by John C Maxwell: “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” He has influenced me beyond explanation. If he had to he would hold the weight of this whole division on his shoulders to guarantee it’s success. That is Divisional Hall of Fame worthy.