Gold Outstanding Service For KSI AIRBORNE 7

xKami

Name: KSI AIRBORNE 7
Link to Forums Account: @Airborne
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service 3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

When I first met AIRBORNE for the real first time in a party I was playing The Division 2. As always he was trying to get members together to play and have fun with. He always tries to join up and help with any game that you need help with that he owns (True Member Retention). Where my story really starts with him is when I joined AAP. When he took over the department there was a lot that needed to be re-worked so the community as a whole could understand AAP better. He hit the ground running and his ear is always open for new ideas. He is constantly checking up on the members he is in charge of on the Forums and in department chat. If you ever have a question about anything he is quick to answer or talk about a solution to a problem. Communication is key with him and if he feels that something needs to be gone over he is on top of it. He will stand back and also let you make a mistake so you can learn from it. All of the things that I have mentioned are all great leadership skills and I honestly can't wait to see all of the witness statements that are to come.

Other areas he is in charge of:

Senior Court Judge

Forum Moderator

Here is some of the awards he has earned that stand out:

Officer
Trainer
Outstanding Service
Committed
KSI Mentor
Silver Outstanding Service
Member Assistance
Founder Of The Month
Gamerscore Horder
Graduate Leader
Co-Division Leader Of The Month
Headhunter
5th Year Anniversary
Ice Breaker
Good Karma
Forum Addict
Lieutenant Of The Month
Wasted Life
Forum Staff Of The Month
Captain Of The Month
Write Right
2017 OTY Runner-Up
Capped Out
Spammer
Divisional Hall Of Fame
Squad-Splitter
Bright Idea
Dedicated
Over Achiever
Forum Staff Of The Month LVL2

I'm so glad this nomination is up. :) This member has contributed to KSI in an extraordinary amount of ways. Some of them probably aren't even apparent to the average person but they should be recognized nonetheless. 

I wasn't present for AIRBORNE's accomplishments when it comes to Clan Ops. (WI didn't socialize much lol) But the man obtained his 7 more than once before he retired to Department Operations. And he's done plenty in that arena to warrant this nomination. Conceptualizing the current KSI Courts Records system and hiring/training multiple Judges over the course of several years. Working as AAP Senior Staff for multiple years as well, to eventually become AAP Department Head. AIRBORNE is also a Forums Moderator and has been an awesome asset to Web Operations since he joined our Mod Team. 

AIRBORNE has accomplished many things in all three spheres of KSI. He's dependable, trustworthy, ambitious and never one to back down from a challenge. Recruited back in 2012, he's been in and around KSI for almost 8 years. That's an accomplishment in and of itself. AIRBORNE should be recognized for everything he's done and for the caliber of member he is.

KSI AIRBORNE 7 deserves Outstanding Service Level 3.

Mr Airbourne here is the true example of real accomplishment. He has completely turned around the AAP department and done so swiftly and in style.Airbourne made this department the best it has ever been. He took it over and it was like a flower bloomed to its full potential. The department is now in full swing and really showing us what it’s made of. This department is now full of active and hyped staff that take pride in what they do and this is down to Airbourne being an amazing leader and role model.

I can say for a fact Airborne Deserves this award. He is that guy you hear stories about when you have never met him, and one of the people who I look up to. He teaches everyone so much about everything, he will help you out without complaint and give you the information you need like hes a walking encyclopedia of everything. He's done a fantastic job with Courts and the AAP being former Department head for Courts he always took it seriously, when I got trained to be a judge he explained to me in great detail what I'd be doing and what is to be expected. He used to be a Founder in Clan ops and you'll see in whatever area he is in he will stick up for his people and always do what's best for us. In the AAP I have never seen this department run so smoothly and have such a higher standard in years, he is on point with answering people's questions and getting the job done. He recently worked with HSI to come up with ways on how he can help both giving HSI more to do and make it easier to help award people new awards since we keep track of everything. Without his constant efforts even being a new dad I think this community would be completely different. 

Where do i start... there is one member in this community i have had the upmost pleasure of working with for a very long time and that is KSI AIRBORNE 7. i came into this community and more specifically Divine Reign back in 2012. at that time Airborne was my Co Founder. this guy really would sit down and level with you. so when i came in to a small squad that had just lost most of its members to J2H my recruiter let me slip through the cracks. i was not read the CoC. i was not really told much i was just placed into a squad and that was it. so i messaged this Airborne guy cause he seemed important and just asked for some of his time. i had so many questions and this guy sat with me and really listened. he didn't rush me or anything. he read me the CoC and trained me himself. in my mind at the time he didn't have to do that he was a Cofo i was just some new recruit. but from there he inspired me and took me under his wing. i watched him do this with so many members but at least for me this was a huge turning point not only in my KSI Career but in my actual life. we built a bond and a friendship that has lasted still to this day all these years later. ive always valued that because in my mind that is what this community is about and in my mind Cody envisions just that. i watched him grow into a model Co Division Leader in Divine Reign also while being involved with AAP and Headhunters and so forth. at some point Airborne had to step away from the community for the Police Academy and i eventually left the community as well for a time. fast forward to 2017 Airborne had already rejoined and worked his way up to Co Founder again in FI after successfully impacting FI Squads and MP Squads and working his way up in the Courts to being Head Court judge. i ended up rejoining again under my old mentor and watched him rise to Founder in FI and solidify Courts with building an awesome staff and running the department effectively he eventually retired from clan ops and took his focus to Departments and web ops. with Courts he made a solid foundation and created the Records section which has become a invaluable asset to the community leaders and the join moderators. he earned Bright Idea for this. even now he sits as a senior court judge still providing guidance and leadership to his peers. he had a long history in AAP often being one of the only active members at some time and eventually took the reigns of the department which at the time seemed to be falling into a stagnant place. he rebuilt AAP to its former glory and it operates expeditiously and efficiently on every level now. he has worked to create many new awards to make sure members are appreciated for what they do. he is also a Super active forums moderator staying on top of his game to keep our forums safe and running smoothly. he also holds a Spot in DR's Hall Of Fame for the work he did there that i previously mentioned. hes a truly outstanding member and has effected this community on so many levels that he is now also a Leadership Council Ambassador, you do not just get there for nothing. Airborne is a household name, if you get involved in this community at all on any decent level i promise you will hear about this guy. regardless of if he knows how outstanding he is or if he gets this award or not, i hope he knows how much of an impact he has made. i will always appreciate it and he will be the reason these awards exist. 

KSI AIRBORNE 7 deserves this. 

I can attest to Airborne deserving this award. Airborne is the type of dude to put the team on his back and ensure what needs to get done is done. He’s implemented plenty of great ideas that are used community wide in AAP. Since he has arrived in AAP, he has taken the department by storm. He’s always willing to help anyone in need and uses his knowledge to his advantage. As one of his staff members, I can solemnly say that Airborne has helped me many times with any questions I may have had and represents himself as a quality leader and member in the community.

Airborne has been an asset to KSI for a very long time. I have seen him grow and become the Head of multiple Departments! When I met him around 2014-2015 he was a Leader in DR. Also Airborne has been a mentor to many members in this time. As Head of  AAP he has made great strides since he has taken over the Department. He has worked hard to update the awards to be more precise and movement on awards has become a much more streamlined processed. 

He is a very highly regarded leader in this community and he does deserve this award.

I met Airborne sometime in 2017, while he was in charge of the Judges.

I don't know anything before that, or when he was Clan Ops Leadership.

But while I've known him, he's been a great asset to Department Operations as a whole, putting his knowledge out to help other Departments, and being active in multiple of them, giving his 110% in each of them. 
until recently he moved to be the Head of AAP, and Renovating it into being a more active place, and bringing in more awards, and resembling the AAP Staff to have more people and a more active team. He changed AAP into what it could be, and what it should be. 
He Created the Record Section on the Forums. The record section was made to keep track of people inside and outside of the community, if someone does something bad that Division or Department makes a Record in a chat about what happened, and the Witnesses that were there when the event transpired.
Even while doing all of his work, on the daily he makes sure that he is available to play with members, or talk to his peers about what could be better in his Department. 

Airborne is a very determined Member of the Community, who is very caring of the areas he's in. 

I believe Airborne is a shining member of the Community who deserves to have Gold Outstanding Service! Keep it up Bucko