Outstanding Service Level 1 - KSI RogueLSG88

Scarface 77

Gamertag - KSI RogueLSG88

Forums - @KSI RogueLSG88

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - 

Since his initial joining of KSI , Rogue has been phenomenal as not just a member of KSI but as an officer and general. During this period he has grown a squad that was decimated from poaching to a squad split, while earning the Top Recruiter award for SL with 18+ recruits in June 2019. He has always did what was best for his squad and his members and even help introduce PUBG as a viable game type and succeeded in doing so with the aforementioned squad split. Recruiting, Training, Promoting, Event Hosting, Retention , etc are all strengths this man possess and his knowledge of KSI while already impressive is ever expanding as he always asks questions and applies any and all tips to his work style. You can even go back and read some of the OTM nominations I posted about this man to help support my claim as to why he deserves OS level 1. He was doing the work of a Captain at SSGT, doing General work as a LT/CPT and has mentored a good handful of members that have grown to be prominent officers within SL like newly promoted General KSI Narut0. He leads by example and will never force his officer staff to do all the work, hell you would find him in the trenches more often then not trying to grow his squad. Hands down one of the best officers I have had the pleasure of meeting in my time within KSI and fully expect him to be taking my spot one day, sooner im sure then most would believe. 

Here I am to witness for this star of SL. Where do I start Rogue as I said before is one of the stars of SL. I have worked closely with Rogue before my transfer and we always relied on each other for advice and support. 

This guy goes above and beyond what is expected of a gen and an officer. I joined KSI much before Mr Rogue but it didn’t take him long to catch up to me in the rank structure. However this guy right here put in 300% into his squad. He came up through the ranks doing EVERYTHING the officers at the time literally did nothing and deserved demotion. He then suffered the big attack of GDU which was the current gen and aload of officers and squad members going and foruming their own community and poaching people left right and centre. But this didn’t stop Rogues determination. He rebuilt the officer core and recruited like 18 people even more in one month. He is a real power house. 

Next he got promoted to gen after a bit of time and continueing to work his butt off. For the longest time he kept suffering from people up and leaving or becoming inactive but eventually get got himself a brand new officer core and this kicked ass. However many times he tried to split his squad and always was the front running squad to split in SL but time and time again every time he got to a day within splitting one of his officers left or had to get demoted. Eventually he split this squad and I can’t tell you how much work Rogue has really put into SL. Definitely the future leadership of SL and by far the best in the division including current leaders he is going to be a super star in the development of SL. 

Rogue is constantly there for his members he has even brought name changed for member and also games. I have also seen him put up gift cards for competitions to get people more enthusiastic. This guy right here is the shining definition of 0S Level 1

Gamertag - KSI RogueLSG88

Forums - @KSI RogueLSG88

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning -  Rogue has been the reason that most people have joined imperial and he was the reason that imperial got big enough that we were able to split in such a short amount of time after I joined.  His love for KSI led him to do amazing recruiting to help grow the squad he cares about his memories on more than just a gaming level he’s jumped into parties with me whenever I was in a very bad place at 1:30 in the morning she was online with me and helping me through it. 

Gamertag - KSI RogueLSG88

Forums - @KSI RogueLSG88

Reasoning - I have honestly never met a leader like him. When I finally took up his offer on joining KSI he took me right under his wing and helped me excel. I am now a 3LT all thanks to this man. He most definitely deserves recognition not only for his job as gen but also for bringing SL back from the dead. We grew just enough to split off and form new squads thanks to Rogue encouraging us to do our best and help make SL the best place we can. He truly gained my respect for also helping those who needed it the most. If somebody wants to join in on a game and they don't have it. Rogue was kind enough to buy it for them so they could join. You don't see many people these days with that level of gratitude. Rogue isn't just a general to us. He is also our best friend.

@KSI RogueLSG88 is by far one of the most influential, nonbiased, and open minded members of KSI. He has been there to help numerous people throughout KSI. He has helped me personally and has even discussed with me about ways to improve squads as well as division interaction. When rogue makes decisions he does so with integrity. Rogue is extremely knowledgable and will voice his opinion; however, he does it in a way that welcomes others to discuss/debate ideas, rather than a "I'm right, and you're wrong" kind of way. I think this is vital because it opens up the floor for discussion, which utilizes the open door policy. I have seen him go above and beyond for members of his squad and others. He is always there to help give people advice and mentorship. I am extremely grateful and honored have had the pleasure in meeting and working with Rogue. 

I would like to witness.

KSI RogueLSG88 came into Imperial, SL in a dark time. Where Imperial was not doing very well whatsoever and was under a complacent General. KSI RogueLSG88 took it upon himself to revamp Imperial. The squad was at 40 members during start of General, and through his unquestioned leadership he has turned Imperial into a powerhouse. Imperial would later on split into Prestige, being its second squad split in under a year. KSI RogueLSG88 has created a family atmosphere that has promoted professional leadership, the best way to exemplify that is through KSI NARUT0 and KSI Bmack42. Naruto is currently a General for Prestige, SL.  KSI RogueLSG88 has continued to give his full time and support to Imperial, and to the division. And because of him and his actions, the division is in a better place it was before he came here. One of his best qualities is his philosophy, I have personally witness him mentor our junior leaders and giving the best advice possible for the given situation. KSI RogueLSG88 has been a rock for SL during his tenure here. I hope to see him earn his 7 one day.