KSI Skarzx 77 - Gold Outstanding -(Lvl 3)-

KSI Rogue 7

Name: KSI Skarzx 77
Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77
Award-/-Achievement: Gold Outstanding Service Level 3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

There is not enough that can be said about this incredible gentleman right here. He is one of the most influential KSI members I know. This guy has more experience, knowledge, and know-how in his pinky toe than an entire division combined. He has achieved so much in his dedicated time in KSI and still makes time for lower ranking members. Probably one of the best teachers a member can learn from. His Leadership Development Class was absolutely informative and packed with so much knowledge that I know for sure everyone who attended and will attend in the future will be blessed with a truckload of growth. He is a shining star and an example not only in SL but across the entire community. He already is claimed as a Mentor, but he is definitely one of my mentors and has been exceptional in sharing his experience to grow and nurture all those he has contact with. It is undeniable that this man has dedicated himself to KSI and is the epitome of what it stands for. Some of the involvement and successes that @Scarface 77 has achieved or include:

• Current Director for SL and LS
  • Divisional Leader of Sovereign Legacy (October 2018 - July 2019 )
  • Sovereign Legacy Divisional Hall of Famer 2019
  • Former Co-Divisional Leader of EO (2017 Division of the Year)
  • Explosive Outlaws Divisional Hall of Famer 2018 
  • Former Head of Productions
  • Former Senior AAP Staff Member
  • Former Community Development Committee Senior Staff Member
  • Senior Court Judge
  • Former Join/Rejoin Moderator
  • Lead 101 Mentor

This is but a few of the amazing things that KSI Skarzx 77 has done and continues to do. I can think of no other member who is more worthy of this award. He has definitively created a legacy that will last for the rest of KSI history I guarantee it. He has gone above and beyond all expectations and there are no further words I can say that would do this man justice.

Edited by KSI RogueLSG88
Correcting format

Outstanding would certainly be a word, used to describe KSI Skarzx 77. He puts more love and dedication into this community, than any member I know. He has been one of my biggest mentors. I’ve just completely his lead 101 class. He was an outstanding teacher. This class really helped me grow as a leader. Everyone knows Skarzx is a book full of knowledge, on KSI. He has in some way been a mentor to just about every officer I know.

He’s always looking for any possible way to improve this community. Always willing to listen to members ideas and offer advice. Since I first joined KSI, he has treated me with great respect. I see him doing this with every member he encounters. You can tell he really cares about them and C.o.C. #5. That was really something that stuck out to me, when first joining and helped encouraged me to become an officer. His positive energy spreads throughout this community daily. I hope to one day become like the amazing example he sets, as a leader in KSI.

@KSI RogueLSG88 Please take a moment to fix the format of your post.

Name: 
Link to Forums Account: 
Award-/-Achievement: 
Reason-/-Evidence: 

—————————————————————

Please present a multitude of witness statements regarding how this member goes above and beyond.

I would like to witness to this as well.

KSI Skarxz 77 simply put, is extraordinary. He came into SL, as a project division. With no expectations of what is what going to eventually become. He has worked this division from the absolute basics, to the impressive structure we have created together that is known as SL. I can honestly say, this is a leader that will give you every fiber in his body just to see you succeed. He has mentored me, and turned me into the 7 I am today. There were so many times that a normal person would of turned their back on me, and leave me to figure out my problems within KSI on my own. But, he never did that. Instead, he talked to me like a fellow leader and we rocked out the plan of action to create the product, SL. This is someone who is the definition of versatile. Through him, I have frequently learned a new perspective or way to go about a situation. Regardless of how simple or complex, he has the answer and since I have met him in October of 2018, he has always been the man to lead the pack from the front. Skarxz is someone that you will never find again. His commitment, passion, and determination to make anything around him better is rare, but even better is how he handles a situation is truly remarkable on its own. He can give you the worst news, and you would still have a smile on your face. Because thats just the way he is. In my opinion, he is not shy of accomplishments. He has a proven track record that would only validate his effectiveness within clan operations. To me, he is the shining example of what people should look like going into a OS LVL 3 nomination. Even if he was not my direct supervisor, there is not one bad thing I could say about this man. We, as a community are grateful to have him. But, for me personally as a division leader he is the director of choice. SL has definitely seen its more then fair shares in trails and retributions, but after everything SL stands tall. It stands tall because of his guidance and continued to support for all personnel below him. I know OS LVL 3 is a very prestigious award, but when it comes time to deliberate. Please take in consideration of every problematic era Skarzx has encountered, and look at him as a final result of that. He has never once shied away from a challenge. And because of that, KSI will always be a better place if he is in the picture. 

I’m here to witness for Skarzx, man man this man right here been a great help with everything that’s been going on with LS, he has been here to help me the best way he can to move LS to the top , he been a great leader for me and every time I need him he was there for me , he definitely deserves this award 

Words can't describe how outstanding @Scarface 77 truly is. He goes above and beyond in almost every aspect. I know that he has helped me out tremendously, mentored me to become the officer I am today, and has helped numerpus others in our division. Skarzx has worked extremely hard in order to lead both LS and SL. He is always trying to help other members and make sure that everyone is properly trained; he even sat in on a workshop I hosted just to give me feedback after it was completed. He is a great asset to KSI and has always been a great role model and inspiration. I just completed his leadership 101 class, and I learned a tremendous amount from that class. He gives constructive criticism in a way that allows members and officers to grow rather than get upset. Even though he runs multiple divisions as a director, he also participates in department ops. It is amazing how he is able to do everything he does without getting burnt out. Every decision he makes a Senior Court Judge or a director can be tough, but he makes those decisions with integrity.

Name: KSI Skarzx 77
Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77
Award-/-Achievement: Gold Outstanding Service Level 3
Reason-/-Evidence: there is so much to say but where to start is hard. Skarze has been an amazing leader and person. He’s great to game with and an amazing person to talk to. He has been an amazing in his help when I’ve needed to know how to do something I KSI and who to talk to. He asks the hard questions and expects answers but that is how things get done. 

KSI Skarzx 77

@Scarface 77

Gold Outstanding Service 3

I've been here since February and hes been there to coah me every step of the way. he has helped me with in clan ops and outside of clan ops. Mr. Skarzx 77 has been there for anyone and anyone with any kind of problem, he goes above and beyond what is needed. he is dedicated to his worm and is a master at what does. He takes time out of his day, 3 to 4 hours, before he even thinks about playing any game. Skarzx is more than deserving of this award because he has been here training and preparing his officers and divisions to be the very best like no one ever was and take so much pride in what he does.