KSI Grifful 7 - Silver Outstanding OS2

KSI Rogue 7

Name: KSI Grifful 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Grifful 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence:

So much can be said about KSI Grifful 7. You can go back to a couple OTM or Spotlight Nominations I made about this guy. He is the consistent epitome of KSI. He has been through a lot of strife and has always overcome. As acting General of Imperial a couple weeks after I joined due to an incompetent, he allowed me to prove myself as a leader. He encouraged me and the rest of my dwindled officer corps to step it up and to really show what we are made of. He believed in me when I became Imperial's new Gen and above all else gave me the reigns to his previous squad to rebuild it. We work very well together and I know we compliment each other. He has brought squads back from the grave, has proven himself as a worthy and experienced leader in KSI and is now the Division Leader for Sovereign Legacy. Because of his expertise in all things KSI, I have all my officers take his Squad and Divisional Leadership workshops. He has been an anchor in SL's past storms and I stand by him 1000%. Even if or when we may have a difference of opinion, he seems open-minded to actually listen and hear what I have to say. He is a true Jack of All Trades. He is a PO for another division as well, which is great because there is a lot that can be learned from him and I think that everyone should get a chance to. There is so much that can be said about Griff, that is why he deserves OS2. He has earned his rightful place and shines Outstanding Service like a beacon. At the end of the day, I also consider him a great friend that I have made since my time in KSI.

Name: KSI Grifful 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Grifful 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: Grifful has been an amazing leader from what I’ve seen from my time in KSI. He doesn’t just care about his own division but also helps other divisions as best he can. He’s a great resource for information and is very quick to respond when you have a question no matter if it’s something small or it’s important. KSI Grifful 7 deserves this award 

Going above and beyond, would be putting it lightly, for KSI Grifful 7. He leads division, with great strength and dedication. I believe, one great example of this, would be picking up the slack for others. I've witnessed him be the "acting gen" for multiple squads at the same time. This is all, while still outstandingly performing his typical duties. Another example, would be how much he actually cares, about this community. He always wiling to help members, regardless of their rank or status in the community. He's been a huge influence, on my career in KSI. Even, when my first squad was sinking, into the ground. Grifful kept me motivated as a LT, in a squad everyone knew was failing. Those obstacles can really demotivate, someone new to the life of an officer. I'm now in a much better place, due to the help of Grifful and a few others. I may not be in the position I am today, if it wasn't for KSI Grifful 7, going above and beyond.  

I have personally watch this man go from a general all the way to leading KSI newest division SL (merged FI/CD). In this time he had to overcome adversity at every corner, from poaching to underhanded tactics by those who wanted to see him fail. In spite of all the hardships and struggles he outlasted all the naysayers and became the guy in SL when i handed him the reigns. Since then he has worked with his 3 squads to produce 2 splits, kept the division as consistent recruiting machines, established pubg as a viable gametype along with members of his imperial/prestige officer staff. As a div leader he runs his recruit tag, shows up and hosts every meeting, plays every game with any member, and is always trying to improve the division. Ive watched him host workshops to improve leadership within his officers, watched him inspire some of the best officers in SL. If you don't know Grifful thats okay, his work speaks for it self and if you know SL that work speaks volumes. You cannot ask for more than what this man brings day in and day out. 

@KSI Grifful 7  is an amazing division leader. He goes above and beyond every single day. For a few months, he was the only 7 in our division and was handling almost every issue, accepting/pending every recruit, and mentoring up and coming officers. Grifful has had a lot of stuff come up in his life lately that would deter most of us, yet he still devoted his time and energy to making sure that SL prospered under his leadership. He even won July Division Leader of the Month; obviously, that award does not go out to just anyone, and he worked his butt off and earned it. Grifful has mentored me personally and has been there for me when I have felt down. Even when he had his stuff going on in his life, he never denied me a chance to talk to him; I have never felt like a burden when talking to him or felt like I was put on the back burner and forgotten. He is there to help guide newer members, officers, and seven staff. Grifful is truly outstanding in everything he does for KSI. He sacrifices time, energy, sleep, resources, and more just to make sure that SL prospers. 

Grifful is an amazing person who helps everyone! He does everything he can to make everyone better. Even after i went through a hard time he helped me through it and ma!e me belive i can do anything. He deserves this and more.