KSI YeetQueen OS LVL 1 Nomination

KSI DC 77

Gamertag: KSI YeetQueen

Forums - @KSI YeetQueen

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - 

YeetQueen goes above and beyond in everything she does. She excels in almost all aspects of KSI. She splits her time between clan ops as a 2CPT with HANNIBAL DW (former gen of KNIGHTS SL), T&E, Join App Mod, and HSI senior staff, yet is able to to consistently due her duties. She has mentored/trained countless members. Almost the entire KNIGHTS SL officer corps was trained by YeetQueen. I have seen quite a few people 100% dedicated to KSI no questions asked , and YeetQueen is among those elite people. YeetQueen sets high expectations, but she is more than willing to help or accommodate anyone who asks. I have seen her fo out of her way numerous times to help other members. I have seen her sactifice sleep and stay up until 5 a.m. her time to handle situations. I have witnessed YeetQueen be so sick she was hospitalized, but that didn't stop her. She carried on and continued to do her clan ops and department ops duties. YeetQueen is extremely exceptional. She exceeds in everything she does and outstanding is only a brief description of who YeetQueen really is and what she does for KSI.

YeetQueen goes out of her way in everything she does. She splits her time between clan ops as a 2CPT with Hannibal DW, She was the former GEN in Knights SL. T&E, Join App Mod, and HSI senior staff. She is always able to complete tasks and duties that are asked of her and much more. She is absolutely dedicated to KSI when it comes to everyone here and her duties. She definitely has expectations that are set pretty high, she trains and pushes people to do their very best, and to be the best that they can be. She definitely has done everything in her power to make members feel welcomed, and worth being in her past squad (Knights) and now in Hannibal. I have been a witness to when someone needed to talk, or needed someone to play with, she would jump right up at the opportunity. It would be so late my time, which would be pretty early for her, and she would be sitting in a party and talking to me and some other members. I have also witnessed to when YeetQueen got extremely sick, she didn’t let that stop her from helping people, along with her being on vacation. She really is the most amazing person ever. She carried on all of her duties within the jobs she has assigned to her. YeetQueen has definitely proven that she is and always will be doing her best to be outstanding and experienced. She does so much for KSI that she will continue to do. 

@KSI YeetQueen she goes out of her way in everything she does. She splits her time between clan ops as a 2CPT with Hannibal DW, She was the former GEN in Knights SL.She Always Puts Her Peoples personal Life/Health first before anything else..She is always trying to help anyone who needs it.

KSI YeetQueen is a powerhouse no matter where she goes or does. She has gone above and beyond the call. With both her involvement with multiple departments and her dedication to her squad, she is a great recipient for the OS1 award. When it comes to the community, she always gets involved. Whether it's being a part of Weekend Warfares, annual events, or even just hyping up members, you can always find her there. She has wide area of experience in KSI and is always willing to help others. She also was a Gen of Knights in SL and a good one at that. She takes her tenure in KSI very important and she can definitely be relied upon.

@yeetqueen is one of the nicest people iv ment in a long time she is always there to make people laugh and include everyone even if there not in her squad. 

Edited by KSI SorrowValen

KSI Yeetqueen is a prime example of going above and beyond. She was an amazing leader in SL and continues to be, in her new division. She holds many different positions throughout this community and she puts, so much strength and motivation into them. Shes always the person I see being extremely involved in all aspects of the community. She has gone out of her way to be a mentor to me. Even when it technically, wasn't her duty to at the time. KSI Yeetqueen always has her door open for questions, concerns, advice. To me one definition of going above and beyond, would be preforming more than your required duties. That is definitely one of KSI Yeetqueens best traits.

I met YeetQueen when we were hiring new join mods months back. Our first interaction was her "interview" that I had the pleasure of conducting and she was more determined and excited about the position then literally anyone I know. From that day forward I was her "Xbox Husband". I've been working with and trying to mentor Queen in the join area and honestly shes grown to be one of my main go to mods. Shes always down to help other mods out and pick up as many apps as possible. She's never inactive in the area and I've never regretted hiring her to the team. 

Sadly I've never gotten to be over YeetQueen in a clan ops perspective but I've gotten to see alot from the outside looking in. She has done alot of good for the clan ops side of the community. For example she helped being Knights up to the peek of a Squad split helping promote and train a solid officer staff under her. Being the Gen of Knights she spent alot of time with her members and alot of time trying to motivate them to be more involved with the squad, division and community as a whole. Now she has taken her journey to DW and she has goals set for herself in Hannibal and we can't wait to see the great things she does for the squad!

I Met YeetQueen when she applied for HSI. this member was so nervous, like about to have a panic attack nervous. regardless of that she fought through it and did an amazing interview. i was so impressed with her drive and the way she articulated her words and thoughts. especially since i was half expecting her to just say Yeet every other word. i hired her on the spot. i look into all the people who apply for HSI and what i saw was a phenomenal officer in SL who went above and beyond for her people. since she came to HSI she just became a tornado of activity fighting tooth and nail to do as much as she could. she stays on top of any duty she has and goes out of her way to help others. this earned her the position of the first Senior Staff member ever in HSI. she was a great General in SL as many have already touched on. here in DW she has been the most active Captain i have seen in a long time. she has this unique drive and it inspires me and many others. she is truly outstanding. 

YeetQueen has been one of the hardest working people I've seen in KSI. For a newer member she has taken a lot of responsibility in clan ops she went through having multiple people doubt her, she got that side eye from members who arent here anymore because you know what? She got the job done! She is always playing with other members from everywhere because she isnt afraid to talk to people. She is super sweet to everyone and now has the title of "Mama Yeet" from a lovely person in Divine Warriors and she makes a huge impression wherever she goes. Shes the member people are jealous of because she can do,

- Officer Duties / General duties in Sovereign Legacy 

- She can handle her HSI duties especially now helping myself and Fadez being a senior staff!

- She was able to do her Marketing duties every day and get into parties to help members sign up and be involved for her division.

- She was always ontop of her Join Area duties making sure people answer honestly and truthfully and helping keep our community safe.

- Now she is in T&E which that's every week end and probably more that she is constantly pitching ideas, pushing events, helping members sign up and help those that dont know how to use the forums!

If I could I would say this woman does so much she deserves Level 2. But I hope this is enough to show that KSI YeetQueen a.k.a Emily is a Outstanding member in our lovely community and we are all super lucky to have such a caring person who will do anything for all of us even putting her health on the back burner when we all want her to keep calm. <3