KSI xKing 77 Most Outstanding

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

Gamertag KSI xKing 77

Award Most Outstanding

Account @Mr. King 77

Evidence When we think of the word outstanding a lot of words very similar come to mind. Such formal words as marvelous, magnificent, superb, exceptional now some informal words A1, amaze balls an the one an only on fleek Now when it comes to the person one name sticks out like a sore thumb, KSI xKing 77. A friend, a brother, a leader, a mentor but most of all MOST OUTSTANDING King has been there done it all worn many hats taught many members the stuff they need to learn an still does teach to this day Involved in many facets of the community Web Ops over the Join/Rejoin moderators teaching lesson after lesson always there to answer the questions always making sure everything is running tip top Department Ops In Performance Operations using his experience an leadership bring a struggling division from the brink of destruction an when it needed a new 7 in that division King was the only logical choice even though it was tough to see him go an look at that division now it’s now on top with the assistance of King an his staff that he had before his eventual promotion to Director. Now in the sense of Clan Ops where I personally believe he truly shines. The revitalization of Squads in DR, LW, DW, an the revitalization of Divisions such as DR ES DW. My first true experience working with King even though he was my CoFounder in ES was in Samurai LW before it eventually became DW. I can honestly say I was days away from saying f it an just walking away an never coming back but one day I got a message from a new transfer KSI xKing 7 at the time an the message was VENUM 6 what’s up boiii what the f*** you still a PVT for. An I was told we was taking over Samurai. King was the Gen an he had a hell of Officer staff an he had one end goal an that was breaking the Samurai Curse. Even though he got promoted up to CoFounder his dream was realized in May 2018 now it’s time to run a division with the legend an we did that. But enough of the history lesson the fact is simple when you look at this award and the prestige it holds he is one of the few who truly deserve this. Because out of all those words I listed he every single one am so many moreee. So let’s get some witness statements on this nomination an let’s get the man an legend the damn award.

King? Where do I start? 

I first met King when he hired me to the Join moderator team. Since then I have had the pleasure of getting to know this amazing person of the community. He leads his team to high standards and is always there to help no matter. Join applications can sometimes be difficult but King does it with no doubt and style. Every time I have a question he is always there almost instantly. Truly an amazing leader and one of the communities finest. 

Next he is a director over WD and even tho I haven’t been in a division with him I see his amazing work he did with ES and his fornominal drive for excellence. I have gone through many challenges in my clan ops career and King has always been there for me to offer advice and support more so than my actual leaders. Not once has he doubted me but incouraged me do be the best I can. He would have one on one chats with me actually giving me scenarios to help with my decisions. I have seen this guy go above and beyond what is expected of him and yet he still gets treated badly. He is one of the best directors in this community and doesn’t get the recognition for it. There has been days he hasn’t wanted to get on Xbox due to leadership not supporting him, however he does he fights it and has this spirit that everyone should have. I have wanted to leave the community many times due to leadership how this man right here has been my light in the tunnel. 

I have a lot of respect for King and always will do he has a very bright future and I really want to see where he goes next. 

oh boy.. my homie king..

oh boy when i first met king he came over in es as a P.O when i was just hit SSGT legit king reached out to me wanting to help ES as while obs he did when he came here BUT since he was the P.O for es i legit asked him to become my mentor since than hes been showing me the ropes form SSGT to Gen i couldnt see es where it is today if it wasnt for him and hes one of the few leaders i look up to in this community and hes one of the best one's there is.

king has been up and down the rank time and time again now hes the Dir over in WD making sure things are running the ways it should and hes one of the best ones that the community has i couldn't see WD or even ES where they are now without the homie king  even tho king next hes the join / rejoin mod head  legit if king wasn't here helping us in the join/ rejoin dep in every question i have or anyone form the join area does even tho king isn't apart of ES i will continue come to him for advice for either my KSI clan ops career or advice for my squad legit this guy has helped me so much and has been a major part of my KSI career theres only a few people i trust in this community and this b***h is one of them hes more than a member for me a homie but i could keep going on 

just know my respect for this guy is high and one of the ones ill legit keep coming to even if hes not in my div he has a big further ahead of him and i cant wait to see what comes up for him

Mr.King, yeah his name definitely comes to mind when you think of an outstanding member of our community. Now I've known King for years, but we didn't really associate much back in our older days of KSI, RIP DR and WI. Our friendship didn't start until he became the PO over ES shortly after I transferred there. And so the story begins.....

The time was late November, early December, and boy was it cold out. ES was in need of a PO to help them out, and King was the lucky winner of that straw draw. Our first talk was an interesting one, as we discussed Banshee and what needed to be done to make things work properly. Thus started his Mentor program with me, building me up and helping achieve what others weren’t willing to do. Now, let us fast forward to January. 

In Jan, ES was in need of another 7 to help with a vast amount of work. We got lucky and King transferred over and hit the ground running. Day one he intertwined himself into ES from a PO, (which promptly changed hands to KSI VENUM 7) to Founder, Mentor, and friend. He worked day and night, literally, helping the Leadership Staff change the way ES ran. Without him, his encouragement to his members, or his knowledge of how to be a mender of broken things, I personally don’t think ES would be where we are today. This dedication to KSI is what earned him the rank of Division Leader over ES, and now Director of WD. 

King has always been an individual who tells it like it is. He sugar coats nothing, so the story goes, which is why so many people say he and I are a lot alike. The only difference would be age and gender lol, oh and his disgusting love of the Patriots. Gross… But because of the likeness, King and I were able to hit it off pretty well. He has always been there to answer any question that I have ever had, (as well as anyone else who dm’s him). Throughout the short time I have personally known him, he’s become one of my go to fixtures within KSI. No question is too much, no piece of advice needed is to short or unexplained. Because of this, King is on my list of Mentors. 

Now when it comes to being outside of Clan Op’s, King is all over the place. He is apart of Web Ops, helping run the Rejoin/Join section and is a Senior Forums Moderator. In Department Ops King takes on just as much responsibility, being a former staff member of HSI and T&E, and now with Performance Operations and overseeing ES once again. He manages to balance all of this while still being a productive part of society, working AND being a full time college student. It's honestly a wonder that he even has a social life at this rate. 

All of this aside, King is a major standout within KSI. When you mention his name, people know who he is, what he's done. His list of achievements and awards is spectacular. As a Dedicated Philanthropist, alongside being in several of the "Of The Month" winners circle, topped off as a Division Hall of Famer, King is the epitome of Outstanding. If anyone is deserving of being seen as part of the elite, the most outstanding, the brightest of our community, I wholeheartedly believe King should be a part of that list. 

Oh, and #GoYankees2019!!!

oh jesus king, this fool has done outstanding work in ES and has touched the hearts of many. he loves to joke with them members/ making inside jokes and bringing people together such as myself. he is one of those people that just really leave a good mark and really makes a difference in the community. he makes the members a priority and he honestly deserves this award. (small I know but I am a bit tired)

Honestly, I can't think of a better person to receive the most outstanding award than King.

WD has had a few directors since my time here, King has been the first to get involved with not only the divisional leadership but also the squad members! 

King displays his commitment and dedication to KSI on a daily basis, Like when he had to sneak out of work to host our generals meeting when none of the divisional 7’s were available.

He also displays great member retention skills. reminding us that our ideas and opinions matter while also encouraging us to do and be our best, He has recently convinced me to step outside of my comfort zone and explore new opportunities that so far I have come to really enjoy.

King is very approachable and easy to talk to. He can be reached on Discord or Xbox anytime no matter how big or small the issue/question is he keeps himself available to offer advice or a helping hand. He is quick on his feet and very professional when taking care of business but also knows when to joke around and have fun. 

I think anyone who knows King knows he is not afraid to fire someone! 

He holds people accountable for their actions, He makes his expectations known while giving us the structure and tools to rise to success without Micromanaging, I definitely see this making a huge impact on WD.

Being in a party with King you know your in for a good time, he always has full control of the party and there is never a dull or quite moment. He always comes up with a conversation. 

There is a lot of members in the community that wonders how he gets the members energized. He has a way to have you challenge yourself and have it rub off where you have others challenge themself. He always speak with the members to get them to join a department and that member goes and puts up a application for that department.

He is always busy posting any KSI event in the discord to give the members a opportunity to participate in the event. He also gets them involved in the signature of the week , SYTYCW and etc.

If you need someone to talk to or even rant King is always the good listener and it helps the member feel better. If a member is not feeling clan ops King is awesome at helping that member find there why , which gives that member the courage to go forward and strive to do better.

King encourages members to strive to do their best by giving them the knowledge they need to succeed.

I didn’t like King for the longest time. When I first met him way back, I thought he was a punk. Now that I’ve known him for a while and been able to work alongside him in many capacities, I can say without a doubt - he’s definitely a punk. ::D

But. He’s a punk I’ve grown to respect and trust. Whenever crap hits the fan, King is one of the few people I know I can rely on. He’s my brother in arms and the guy I know I can vent to and be real with no matter what the circumstance. 

When it comes to Web Ops, we’ve tackled almost every issue and milestone together this year, as a unit. Working alongside RiiOT, King and I have operated as a team in many areas throughout the community. Forums management and security, the Join and Rejoin areas, the Moderator teams, to name a few. I’ve come to respect him for his passion and his dedication to KSI. That coupled with his extensive time IN the community, leaves no doubt in my mind that he more than deserves Most Outstanding. 

King’s reputation in Clan Ops is just as decorated. And worthy of just as much respect. He’s the one, greatest reason that the division ES was able to reorganize and pull itself out of very negative circumstances earlier this year. Because of his leadership and his commitment, that division has grown and evolved in many positive ways. I have to agree with KSI Hatter 77’s statement above:

”Without him, his encouragement to his members, or his knowledge of how to be a mender of broken things, I personally don’t think ES would be where we are today.”

This is coming from someone who knows firsthand the irreplaceable role King played in his division’s resurrection. It’s very clear that without King, ES would be a much lesser division than it is today. 

Whether it’s in Web Ops, Clan Ops or fulfilling his role as a returning Performance Officer, King gives 100% to this community. And yes, like it’s been said before - he does “tell it how it is”. But the difference with King is that his heart is always in the right place. He never stops caring for his fellow members. And he never leaves his friends behind. These qualities make him an excellent leader, an effective mentor and an exceptional friend. 

This guy will continue to be a mover and shaker in KSI. I feel honored to be able to work with him and call him a good friend. King is one of the few people I feel absolutely deserves the Most Outstanding award. 

Suppose Id better put my 2 cents in ;)

King joined my team as a fresh faced Mini mod eager to learn about Web ops and the forums, at the time I had no Idea what an asset I was bringing in to the fold.
His time as a mini Mod didnt start smoothly, as we couldnt sort his permissions out (We know what we're doing all the time, always) so for a while he was our SB warrior. This didnt discourage him, seeing all the other new mods with their full powers, instead he took it very seriously and guarded and kept the shoutbox in order until we worked out the problems.
Once he had full powers King was ready to go, he kept on top of spam management and keeping our members safe via banning people who would sign up to do cause trouble, I cant remember the last time Ive really had to ban anyone.
The whole time he was doing this he was always THE guy to go to in the rejoin section (remains the GOAT of that section to this day) 

These key skills, keen interest in Web ops and the eagerness to progress helped him achieve something not many have in this community and become a Senior Forums Mods. 
Whatever I need help with King is ready and willing to step up to the plate from bringing me fresh ideas or helping me work out the kinks in some ideas I have or helping implement.
My attention is spread over various aspects of Web ops, so I trust King to take a leading role in rejoin which he does flawlessly, hes trained so many of our senior rejoin mods who in turn have trained our newer hires all to the same standard.
I think it takes a lot to prove yourself as a leader to where someone can say, yep I knows hes got it so Ill leave him to it. 

King and December are like my left and right hands, Web ops wouldnt be what it is right now without their support, keep it up brother and youll go far. 
Just not into my job, youll have to kill me first ;)

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

I'll put my Witness in this

I met King I want to say around the end of 2017 when he rejoined Clan Ops to pursue being able to be a Director, he joined Samurai LW under poor leadership and worked hard to ensure that his Squad was the Best in the Division. He became a General like I was at the time, and King could confirm, I liked to call us "Rivals". He worked tirelessly, whether it when he helped me become a better General and give me tips, to getting on after his job to help his officers and go recruiting. Whenever he had free time, he was with his Members or with his Officers making Plans. I can say without a doubt that even as a General inside of LW, he was making big plays and changing the Division for the Better.

When LW merged with DR, and Became DW, King was the prime candidate for a Promotion to Co-Founder. Before he was promoted, he laid the groundwork and brought Samurai from the Depths, when we first started each of our Squads were around 20, When he became a Co-Founder both of them were around 50-60.  the current leadership was KSI Gary 7 as the Founder, and KSI HAVOC 7 as the Co-Founder I believe. King fit himself in the position of Leadership just fine as his experience had taught him. 

King made big differences inside the Division in each rank he was in, After he was promotion to Founder, and in charge of the Co-Founder's below him, KSI VENUM 7, and Myself. He made sure that we were up to the task and helped us for the better. although we did butt heads constantly, King was available for areas to improve in. King later transferred to ES to help them, do to there only being one person in the 7 Staff, KSI Eyonia 7. Anything after that, I don't have perfect memory do to him being in a different Division, but I heard constantly that King had Changed ES and was doing a fantastic Job. As soon as King joined ES skyrocketed in Activity. After becoming Division Leader, he became a Director and Is continuing being someone to look up to and change Divisions in Positive Ways. 

in Web Ops, he was a Forums Moderator, and Join Staff, he is now in charge of the Join Staff and a Senior Forums Moderator. He worked on many rejoin/join cases and brought many members to the Community. I can't say much on the Web Ops side, I've never been in it and can't really say how much he's done. 

He was engaged in many Departments including, Marketing, PO, HSI. He was slowly been getting more experience in each of the Areas, and helping the ones he's still in. He's no longer in my Department, so I can't say much as to what he's doing now.

King has been a fantastic member of the Community, working tirelessly to better himself, those around him, and the things he engages in. King would have to be without a doubt, on of the Most Outstanding members of the Community in the past few years. Thank you for all that you've done King, I hope you can continue doing what you want and pursuing that you have Engaged. 
Much love

King's history in KSI and long and full of accomplishments. He's a determined leader who has battled adversity to get where he is now.

While he wasn't always the ideal member, his perseverance and dedication to trying to improve as a leader and a person is admirable, and sets a standard for the commitment to excellence that KSI members would be wise to follow.

Every division he's been involved with has become stronger from his participation and presence, and I'm not sure there's a greater indication of cause and effect. While those divisions often face their own challenge -- what division doesn't? -- King's attitude and determination rubs off on those around him. He brings out the best of those leaders and members he works with, and they often have effusive praise about his knowledge, leadership, and empathy.

King absolutely deserves an award of this magnitude. He's been through a bunch in this community, and he's always trying to do more. He has risen to the top through those characteristics, and it's those traits that make him deserving of such a big award.

King is outstanding. i met this guy when i became a Join Mod very shortly before transferring to his division. first impression i got was that this guy had a hard time holding his tongue but seemed to care. i was right. he took me under his wing in the join section, he trained me in everything i know there and honestly really helped mold me along the path to become a successful join moderator at the time.without his guidance and help i dont know if i would of found that and if i would of improved without him there. i dont think i would be a forum moderator right now without his continued mentorship over this time. He has been running the join section with Riiot as one of his senior mods and he does this phenomenally. under his leadership the team has grown into a well oiled machine that operates quickly and efficiently with set standards in place with the best of the communities interests in mind. it has become solid and that is in no small part thanks to king. He is crazy active in his other duties as a senior mod and been an inspiration as to what one day i can eventually rise too. he is a very active director and does very well in the capacity i've seen. hes always with his div and always involved. he did an amazing job in building ES up when he took over the div and streamlined it and saved it along with other divisions through his time here. hes a no nonsense kind of leader and has no problem being honest with it. he is very deserving of this award and its been an honor to work with this man and a pleasure to become friends. here is to you king keep it up fay fay

King king king..... where to start where to start, well this story starts when I was poached from seraphim Divine reign. It was about 1am in the morning when I got a invite from KSI xTheKing7. He invited to play and we played some games. After a few games he asked what was all the games and I told him, that same night I transferred to Genesis divine reign. King has always been like a mentor to me, he was always there when I needed him with questions as a up and coming officer. Even when he became a 7 and I wasn’t supposed to ask him things or even skip chain of command. Anything I need help with he would take his time and help me even if it was perfecting recruiting. When I heard he left KSI I got upset because the guy I looked up to just left without letting me know. We still talked and told me to keep my head up and shoot for the sky and well I did. Made it up to general and my boy came back, he was in my squad Empire Crimson Dawn before he was transferred to another division that needed more help then we needed, Ive seen him bring back 2 divisions back from the brink of death with his followers. King has gone beyond plus ultra from training officers to even running multiple divisions. I consider king as family, he has always been there for me, even the times that I wanted to quit, he would give me the confidence to stay an officer and keep going, I made it as far as co-divisional leader of a Crimson Dawn I help create from the beginning of the split. 

2 Weeks Late on this one but better late than never right @Mr. King 77? Lmao what a bad kid.

Its not a secret that myself and King didn't get a long at first. My real first interactions with King were during what I like to call his "rebellious teen" saga within KSI where he liked to go head to head with people in the community until he killed them with toxicity. However, once we cleared through that nonsense, I saw King for the extremely talented and passionate leader that he was and still is today. We could sit here and talk about Kings accomplishments (like everyone else in this thread has already) all day as the dudes been in KSI since Vietnam. But still to this day, and as I've said on any other recommendation/nomination this mans name has been on, Kings achievement that truly makes him "Most outstanding" is the complete overhaul and retrospect hes done to himself and his leadership style over the past year and a half. 

if you take the King that we have now and compare him to the King of old, its not really a fair comparison because you're talking about 2 different people in every aspect. Through his hard work, practice, and especially his patience - Hes been able to hone himself and turn all his weaknesses into strengths that make the community, and whatever division is fortunate to have him over it, a better place. Venting anger and complaints turned to suggesting change and executing solutions. Previous wounds that limited his mindset and set road blocks in his own path turned to motivation and driving force to succeed no matter what. "Hopeless situations" turned into great potential. Caring about his own career path and needs turned into constantly supporting every single member and their wants until they felt like they had an online family. You cant half-ass something like this and it definitely doesnt happen over night and for that reason, King is truly most outstanding.

It has been an absolute pleasure and a privilege working with this man, watching his progress, and seeing him grow into the leader he is today and he has no one to thank for that but himself. I truly believe he deserves this award.

Love & Peace,

Chief Sus

When I first met King, he was slipping into a slightly broken division where people were afraid of those in 7's staff. It may have taken a couple weeks to warm up to him but after that we hit the floor running. His efforts tireless in that he would give up his breaks at work and even his sleep for those oh wait let's have a 2 am meeting to think tank. All he cared about was pushing the division and its members to change from the normal and push for the extraordinary.

Through his steadfast encouragement to his members, I know many still look to him as their mentor and leader. You can vent to him, think things through with him, and all the while you are frustrated he can both tell you like it is but also lighten the mood and make you feel better than you entered the conversation. Whether it is crunching those numbers to make a squad a gem or just being his silly self and getting people to relax, have fun, and game King is ready. His guidance makes you think things through differently, approach things differently and appreciate the history of the community you are involved in as well as its values.

Personally I miss his silly jokes and humor in our divison's discord every day because he had become such a cornerstone to ES and never in my time in KSI did I take someones promotion harder than I took his. He was the number one reason people had found their reason to step up and be the leaders they are today and I feared without him there people would lose their focus and drive as King regularly gave all he had to make sure those people around him succeed.

Many times when it came to Web-Ops people ask for his advice to find the right department for themselves. I know when I was looking for better understanding of all of them in general, He was there with his heaps of knowledge of the ins and outs as well as how much time each department would take from me as I never wanted to be over extended. 

I guess what I am saying is King leaves footprints or his passion for KSI on our Divisions, Our Leadership styles, as well as our work ethics when it comes to clan ops. King is someone who makes such an impact on every person he has contact with that their time in KSI is in one way or another permanently changed for the better.

What can i say about king that not allready said. I first meet king in PO he was hard worker in po he was on top of his stuff by getting his eval done and make sure that the Div he assisted with was doing good and help out any time they need it.. Not to long ago king become i Dir over WD he has help and made a big in pact on WD. He can hit the ground running and has not look back. He know that the squad i was in was struggle and he offer his help in any way he can like hosting squad meeting if i could not do it, 

He make lot of time for KSI and the member he is over Like this one time we was supposed  to have a Gen meeting and there was not a 7 on to host so someone got ahold of him and he was at work so he took his break and hosted our Gen meeting if that not dedication i dont know what is.He is just one of them guy that know what need to be done and he will get it done he dont care who he pisses of if it going to help and better KSI he does.I have learned a lot for him and myself has became a little bit better leader cause of him.Also he does not do favoritism he dont care who you are if you dont deaves something then he not going to hand it to you there a lot more i could say he just doe so much.

King is a respected, hardworking, and dedicated leader of the community.

King took Divine Reign in a broken state and eventually split the division. This split has been the only one in quite some time and was hard earned. He accomplished this by mentoring future leaders in Divine Reign and by ensuring that the division would succeed. King solved many problems within the division and provided lasting solutions. As one of his 7s, I was a witness to his astounding leadership and mentoring capabilities.

King worked his magic in Eternal Souls. He has repaired squads and raised leaders to maintain them. King has a positive aura that affects everything he approaches. He garuanteed ES’s survival by transferring and then raising a division to its fullest potential. He reformed ES from a broken state into a fully working division that has prospered since. ES has never had a leader like him.

King is an amazing member who should be awarded this award solely based off of his persistence. He has climbed the ranks many times and has grown as a person and a leader. He has faced many personal hardships during his time here and still has dedicated time to this community. 

Simply put, many things would not have happened in this community without King. DR would have never split, CD would have never been created, DW would have run less smoothly, and ES would have had a tougher recovery.