KSIxROMEO 7 Outstanding Service 2

KSI Uppish 7

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Outstanding Service LVL 2

Romeo Romeo, where art thou,, answer = everywhere. Literally. The mans Gen of two squads while performing all his duties as Div Lead. Romeo was an integral part of helping Discord split and Wrath being born. He never failed to take the time training both new Gens over each squad and is ALWAYS available to answer questions and help out in any way necessary. Heres the really cool thing though, not only is the man approachable, direct, honest, trustworthy and an excellent mentor, He also is awesome at maintaining the integrity of each roll he performs. Ive spoken with Romeo in each capacity he fulfills. Sometimes he gives me advice as a Div lead, sometimes as my Co-Fo, Sometimes as my Gen. Even just shooting the proverbial Poop member to member is awesome and a good time. Romeo will be at work and on that xbox app just building up members and making time for the community. He is a solid man and a huge asset to DM and an integral part to DMs success. DM would likely not be where it is at today if not for his unwavering sense of duty and Knowledge Strength and Integrity. He is the embodiment of KSI.

KSIxRomeo 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo is a top notch leader. I don't how he manages to hold it all together, but he does it in such a wonderful way. He oversees a few squads that are without a general, all while still holding his position as div lead. He always makes himself available and is quick to reply to any questions he is asked. He is able to stay on top of all the squads, and even makes time to go to many of their game nights. Romeo fully immerses himself in this division and it is very apparent that he cares about its success. We are lucky to have him in our division. 

KSIxRomeo 7 

@KSIxROMEO 7

This man is freaking amazing. He has gone out of his way many times just to help my squad alone. I know for a fact he has done that for other squads as well. Romeo has just came and hung out with are squad before and he is a lot of fun, he has a great personality and is just a stand alone good guy. 

Edited by KSIxTHOR

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Hmm. Where do I begin? Romeo.. I remember when I first joined Sinister and knowing Romeo was our Division Leader but not actually meeting him yet, the sound of his name would make me panic with anxiety. Probably due to my authority issues. But as I came around the squad more & decided to step up to be an officer I got the opportunity to talk to Romeo more in depth & he kinda grew on me. He would attend gamenights & join parties from work at 2am just to enjoy the company I presume. I truly enjoy those moments because I get the chance to pick his brain as he effortlessly answers my questions whether it's serious or something random I just thought of. After becoming Sinister's acting Gen & working side by side with him, the intimidation wore off & I came to the realization that even though he is my superior, at the end of the day he is the same as the rest of us gamers! 

Romeo's like a fountain of knowledge that I strive to learn from more & more each day. I honestly don't understand how this man can fulfill each & every one of his duties while being the acting Gen for 2 squads, Division Leader, working non stop & still making time for his family along with anyone who needs help whether to vent or get a little guidance. While making it all seem effortless, mind you! He is truly the heart of this division & I hope that one day I can take everything I've learned from him and blossom into a leader worthy of the aspiration Romeo has deservingly received from all his years of dedication to make KSI a positive, fun, organized gaming community. He is a true inspiration to any & all members in this crazy family we call Demonic Mayhem <3 We are lucky to have such a strong, caring leader! Thank you for everything you do for us Romes!

KSIxRomeo 7 

@KSIxROMEO 7

This guy has been a great help especially during the new squad split, he has helped me when I've had problems recruiting and I'm always hearing about the great things he's done for the community. I can't thank him enough

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Outstanding Service lvl 2

ROMEO is one of the best Leaders I've seen throughout my tenure here in KSI. He is the heart and soul of all of DM. He's there for every single member, no matter what. From small things, to major, he'll jump on the Xbox app to help out. He's been basically managing Venom, the squad he came from, as acting General on and off since he became Co-Founder. Now he's acting General over the split, Sinister. He somehow manages to maintain training up new officers from those perspective squads and others when needed, be acting Co-Founder over 3 squads in DM, and maintain an active Division with over 400+ members with 7 squads currently. I've never seen a Division Leader take on so much. He never complains either, and always has a plan to make things better. ROMEO is an outstanding person, unlike no other. Everyone flocks to him, as his game nights are always engaging, interactive and fun, are as his workshops. He sticks his neck out for DM and is outspoken, but all in a good way. He only wants the best for his members. During his spare time, you'll catch him actively recruiting for DM. He always manages to put members in the squad they fit in best too, personality and game type wise. He is a mentor to all the current Generals and officers in DM. ROMEO leads by example always, and will never ask anyone to do something he hasn't already done himself. He has an answer to practically every problem, which he thoroughly thinks through beforehand. If anyone is deserving of this award, it's ROMEO.

KSIxRomeo 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

‘Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Romeo deserves this recognition because he is always available to answer questions or to help with an array of issues. Anytime I have needed something, whether it be an issue that I needed help with on a KSI level or a personal struggle, Romeo has been there to offer advice and help. He is diligent in getting recruits accepted and super fast when it comes to correcting issues with the recruit process. He is a strong mentor and mediator. Romeo’s dedication to KSI and his squad and division is remarkable. Personally Romeo has been a fantastic role model for me to follow and learn from. His advice as allowed me to spread my wings so to speak and strive for new areas within KSI. We are very fortunate to have him in our ranks.

Edited by KSI Dr.Pepper

KSIxRomeo 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

‘Outstanding Service Lvl 2

If the conversation begins with DM, then it does not end without mentioning its DIV Lead Romeo. His name has become synonymous with the division itself, with good reason. This man goes above and beyond the call of duty to get the job done, with little regard to his own personal sacrifices and time given to make it happen. I could only begin to tell you of the countless members he has helped (myself included), but if I told you them all, this post would be endless.

So let's touch on a few that stand out to me:

1. His availability to his members is unparalleled: If you need something just ask and he'll do his best to see it done. Even when that means losing out on a few hours of sleep or off-time.

2. His leadership in times of strife: Life in KSI isnt always easy, and when it's not hes always there to lift spirits and provide direction. That may be in the form of a message, a party invite, or just his good ole sense of humor but what I can tell you is that It's hard to stay in a foul mood when hes aiming to change it.

3. His knowledge of all things KSI and more: Is there some department youd like to join? Aspiring to be an officer? Need advice on which cowboy hat to wear to your high school prom? Hes the man with all the answers. If, on the rare occasion he doesnt know. He knows someone who does.

I've personally learned many things from Romeo, and I look forward to learning more as my own path progresses within the community. He is legendary within our Division, and an extraordinary example to follow.

@KSIxROMEO 7 

'Outstanding service lvl 2

What can I say that hasn't already been stated much more eloquently before me. Dedication, that's the main thing. He has absolutely given his all to each and every one of us in DM and has worked himself ragged in some cases to make sure that everything is running smoothly and nobody feels left behind or like there is too much pressure on them by themselves. The man is a powerhouse when it comes to his KSI duties and yet still finds time to join game nights and to be seen by members from RCT all the way up. And let's not forget the wicked singing voice that puts Billy Ray Cyrus to shame with that old town road. In short, he's everywhere and doesn't let anything stop him from being there for each and every one of his members.

Edited by KSI RezMeIn5

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Outstanding Service Level 2

Romeo is the rock of DM - he is always someone you can rely on for support. DM wouldn’t be where it is today without the hard work and dedication Romeo puts into KSI. He is what every leader should strive to become. He is really one of the best leaders I have met throughout my ~2 years in KSI. He makes running a division with 400+ members look easy!

First, he goes above and beyond to assist members and officers in any way he can. While working a full time job with long hours at a time, Romeo still makes himself available to anyone who reaches out to him for advice, needs help, etc. He utilizes the Xbox App when he’s unable to get on Xbox to join any gamenights, or party hops to say hi to members across the division. And he is diligent when it comes to clearing recruits in a timely manner, almost instantaneously if he’s not sleeping!

Second, Romeo perseveres through all the obstacles he faces. He is currently acting General of two squads and oversees a third squad. When he is faced with squads who are lacking officers, he remains positive through it all. Even though a few squads are lacking Generals and officers here and there, you wouldn’t have known it from eyes outside of DM - those squads have great squad and divisional activity. 

And lastly, everyone knows, loves, and respects Romeo, and he’s helped so many people in many different ways. Romeo is my go-to person when I’m having a rough day, or saw a funny tiktok and need someone to share it with. I know I’m not the only person who feels this way - if you look past the sass, he is a warmhearted fun-loving person and no one is afraid to go to him if they need help or just need someone to talk to. He's a great leader and mentor who most definitely deserves this achievement. 

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Outstanding Service Level 2

Romeo? What do you think when you hear that name? I'm sure many people think about the great story of Romeo and Juliet? Well, not me...or any of us here at DM for that matter. Romeo doesn't just get involved by, "Dipping his hands in a bit of everything." This man dives in head first bobbing for apples! For as long as I've been here Romeo is always around to lend a helping hand. Wether he's in a gamenight with one of the multiple squads in which he is acting general, somewhere in a party recruiting wonderful new people for said squads or even just party hopping to ensure everyone is having an amazing day and to help solve even the most minuscule of problems someone may have. He isn't just the glue that holds us together but the foundation that's keeps us strong and stable no matter the circumstances! Romeo deserves nothing less than this award, not just as an accolade but as a token of gratitude for all he has done and will undoubtedly continue to do!

KSIxROMEo 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Romeo, without a doubt, deserves this award. Holding the position of Div Lead, Co-Fo over 3 squads, and acting General over 2 squads he also managed to hold the role of acting General over Discord while we went through a leadership transition and then helped us with our split. He is upfront, honest and doesn't suffer fools, but handles them politely and with grace. If there is an issue he is quick to respond. When it is clear something needs to be handled he will have you in a meeting within a few hours, speak to the issue, listen to everyone and have solutions in place. He will even hop on through the app at work to handle questions and issues that arise that requires more than a text response. Romeo is happy to give of his time and wisdom to this division and KSI. Romeo is also known for his great capacity for fun with the members. He hops in game nights and parties to either play with the members on the xbox or have a good laugh over the app. Romeo embodies KSI and all it stands for, his dedication is admirable and he is an outstanding mentor and role model to all the leaders of DM.

I've known @KSIxROMEO 7 for 1.5 years now and I actually had the privilege of him recruiting me. He has been my trainer and my mentor since day one in KSI. Even as Div lead he has time to come back and check on each and every one of his members. He still recruits on a regular basis. He clears recruits on a regular basis. He does squad meetings on a regular basis. He does GEN meetings on a regular basis. He does sevens meetings on a regular basis. He trains new officers on a regular basis. He host gamenights on a regular basis. He post on Discord on a regular basis. He does promotions on a regular basis. He does witness statements for awards on a regular basis. He does officer meetings on a regular basis. In other words he never uses his title as Div lead to get OUT of work but is the ultimate example of going above and beyond for his division.  He never hesitates to fill in wherever the need is. He also makes each and every member of a 400+ Div feel important no matter if they have rank or not. Member retention is very important to him. He has also played a vital role in keeping each and every member of DM safe from TSB. Never putting the responsibility off on the officers but being very concerned and involved in the process. 

Please believe me when I say that this witness statement just barely touches on everything that Romeo does for his Div. He definitely deserves this award. 

Romeo well done you always do everything you do with respect, kindness, you dont do anything half assed either. You're a hard worker outside of KSI as well with your job and you are there for your kids and your wife. You teach your kids the right way to be and be nice people and respectful just like you and im sure you make them feel safe and secure. And that is very respectable in my eyes and you will always be a great guy to me thank you Romeo for all you do thumbsup muscle 100 

Awards

Romeo has continued to be a beast with everything he has going on. He is gone above and beyond more times than I can list for what hes done for this division and its members. He has been acting gen over 2 squads, both needing a help in the officer dept., as well as being an acting CoFo for another squad. All of this done, while also staying on top of the division as a whole. This LEADER continues to improve the way we do things and has helped us threw countless issues. There is very little that goes on in this division that he has not already got an eye on, or he isnt already expecting. There is countless division leaders in the past that have had a division this size, but few that have held it together as much Romeo has with what we have going on. There has been several times I've questioned how he does it all, but if you start to come around him, or the partys he is in, you know this man is doing a lot of this while multi-tasking work and/home stuff. I have never seen someone who works as much as he does, pull off the balance he has for his KSI dutys.