College or Pro Sports

KSI DC 77

I like all college sports more than pro sports except for baseball. The reason being is because Once you get to the league (NBA, NFL, etc.) the players already are making the money so you see a lot more of the selfish attitudes etc. With the college sports you will see the players still doing whatever they can to make that impression so they can get to the next level. The reason I think MLB is different is because the A, AA, AAA, MLB system. A player can always get sent back down if they don't produce etc.

Also can you guys believe that Tennessee lost to Georgia State and BYU...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pro football for sure. It's just a higher  quality and standard of play and expectations. College ball can be exciting as well, but imo its less about the team and more about the spotlight in college ball because lets face it, these kids are trying to get an NFL contract.

• 1 month later...

As a basketball and football player and fan I prefer college sports over pro sports. College is always a toss up and it’s interesting to watch players my age performing at a high level

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy both, but to be honest I prefer the NFL over NCAAF. I just think at the college level there is too much of a skill gap between most schools. That's why Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, and a few other teams just really rotate at the top. Never really much change. In the NFL there is some of that, but not as consistently.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, KSI DC 7 said:

Well now its no sports bc all this quarantine

yep and it sucks i just hope by football season it is over got watch me some college football 

yes it is and i feel bad for the player that is there last year to play a lot of them work year around for the season and it now it like all there work is for nothing 

• 4 weeks later...

Professional sports in all avenues however football is very close because college football is actually exciting to watch. But i could never watch college baseball or basketball (except March Madness)

• 2 months later...

not into collage sports... but i am into pro sports... and ill still take my kids to a hs football game at my old HS ... Well i used to.. till you know xD but hey..

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like College because they are actually playing to get a career and they are going all out instead of being content millionaires just playing a game. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like college sports can be huge. You get massive blow outs, big plays, tons of entertainment. But pro teams are refined, skilled, and take a team to win a game or have a successful season.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...