KSI DCRUNK Outstanding Service Level 1 Nomination

KSI Cody 7

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Forums link - @KSI DCRUNK

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Going above and beyond, would certainly be a phrase used to define KSI DCRUNK. Since the day I met him, he has constantly been doing everything in his power to improve KSI for his fellow members. He’s always trying to come up with a new idea, that would benefit KSI. I’ve seen him put the well-being of others, before his own, many times. He has achieved recruiter of the month two out of the past three months. He holds two department positions, while still being an outstanding Captain. I’ve witnessed him mentor dozens of people, in many different aspects of KSI. Without the efforts he’s put in, Knights would not be the powerhouse it is today. 

Crunk is the example I would use for any up and coming officers as who they should strive to be like or be better than. This man is always putting in work for his squad and his division with his effort and leadership. This man is a 2x top recruiter for SL in the last 4 months, as well as being one of the strongest officers that have ever been in the division since it's incarnation. Promoting, Training, Recruiting, Hosting Events, Member Retention, Problem Solving are things this man does and he does it well which is why he rose the ranks in a relatively short time from SGT to CPT. He gets better and better every day and I always catch him trying to learn more in conversations with myself or grifful to continue to make his KSI knowledge greater. Well respected throughout SL and the foundation for Knights as it grew exponentially in the few weeks he has been there is just a testament to what this man brings to the table. He no doubt deserves OUTSTANDING service level 1 because he personifies what the award means. 

KSI DCRUNK

@KSI DCRUNK

Crunk WORKS hard and takes so much pride in his work. He is always there for his members and takes so manyg unnessicery steps to ensure everyone in the squad is happy and content with everyone. He will stayy up late to make sure everyone is promoted and security checks are done. Which is extrodinary because he's a full time teacher and works 14 hour days and still finds time to work with other members.

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Forums link - @KSI DCRUNK

Since I transferred over to SL KSI DCRUNK has been more than welcoming and inviting.  And has shown that he is a awesome Officer and a great asset to SL as a whole.  I see him going on to be a great GEN if not COFO or higher if that is a path that he chooses to go on. This man makes sure everyone is in good spirits and makes sure his squad is ran as smoothly as possible.

KSI DCRUNK 4 PRESIDENT 2020.

Gamer tag-KSI DCRUNK

He helped me when I needed him and not only that he gave me great advice that made recruiting for me much easier. Also whenever I have a question about something he is always there to answer and he always is a great encouraging force as well. This guy did not even know me that well and still is there and is always teaching new ways to do things.

Edited by KSI KillerGOD

Guest KSI Memo

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Oh my well where do I start,there's so much I can say but I'll try to keep it as short as I can.

I first met Crunk during one of my game nights when I was back in ES and he was such an amazing person to talk to and made things so much fun.

Since I transferred over to SL he has made me feel so well and helped me to meet so many awesome people. He is such an amazing person and a role model for a perfect KSI member and what a KSI member should look like.

Like I said there are so many things I can say about how he helped me feel welcome into Knights and welcome me into SL.

And seeing him working with his Members is so amazing to see,he has such a way with words and people that so many people look up to him and I dont think we could ask for a better KSI member 

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Forums link - @KSI DCRUNK

i haven’t known him long but in the time I have I’ve seen what an exceptional and well rounded officer he is. He is very skilled with recruiting and with promotion being able to get them done in a quick and timely pace as well as having them accurate. He also is great at giving people a chance to learn that includes letting others recruit someone he knows so they can learn to better recruit. This man deserves Outstanding Service Level 1. 

KSI DCRUNK is what OS LVL 1 symbolizes, the beginning of a long, healthy, and effective clan ops career. KSI DCRUNK has made a clear and consistent effort everyday to better his squad and division through a variety of effective activities like mentoring, recruiting, gamenights, workshops, problem solving, but most importantly motivating.  If KSI DCRUNK continues his pace, he will run me out of a job easily by 6 months. With his knowledge and expertise, he also brings a new generation of leaders that he has personally branded and molded himself. This is a very rare skill to find. DCRUNK is the most deserving CPT out of this whole community. DCRUNK makes results happen and in ethical way. He understands what KSI is in theory, but more importantly has a great way of implementing it into reality. KSI DCRUNK= OS LVL 1

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Evidence -

This guy right here is a shining example of true KSI excellence. He has been Top Recruiter twice in four months. He is fully certified in all CEPs including Lead 101 and the new Forums workshop. He also has the KSI Mentor award and he definitely is one of the best! He is always training his fellow officers with accuracy and goes not only above and beyond, but to the next galaxy and back when it comes to taking care of his members. DCRUNK is very open-minded, absorbs all he learns and applies it with fervor. He accepts of all kinds of people and will gladly party up and play pretty much anything. Everything KSI represents is in this man right here. He will be a wonderful and successful Gen and 7 one day. You are looking at the future of KSI leadership.

I’ve known @KSI DCRUNK since before I joined KSI, he persuaded me to join the community to be apart of something amazing, so I could have more people to play with. He is a very skilled and exceptional person, let alone a officer. He always goes above and beyond to help and train members, let alone people. He has worked with me since day one, training me to be the best that I can be. He has had a very huge impact on me becoming an officer, he has taught me most everything I know. He has taught me how to recruit, and promote in a fast, easy, well put manner. He is very open to members, listening to their situations and concerns and always finding the best outcome for them. There has never been a time where I invited him that he hasn’t joined, he’s always an invite or message away. He is definitely an amazing officer and will be an amazing gen and 7 one day! 

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Evidence -

I've known DCRUNK since I joined knights, and every day he makes it a priority to be on and involved with our members. He is an excellent trainer and recruiter. There are still things I learn from him day to day. He is a shining example of what every aspiring officer should strive to become.

Gamer tag- KSI DCRUNK

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Oh my well where do I start,there's so much I can say but I'll try to keep it as short as I can.

I first met Crunk during one of my game nights when I was back in ES and he was such an amazing person to talk to and made things so much fun.

Since I transferred over to SL he has made me feel so well and helped me to meet so many awesome people. He is such an amazing person and a role model for a perfect KSI member and what a KSI member should look like.

Like I said there are so many things I can say about how he helped me feel welcome into Knights and welcome me into SL.

And seeing him working with his Members is so amazing to see,he has such a way with words and people that so many people look up to him and I dont think we could ask for a better KSI member