KSI Trixie  
 KSI Trixie
Award: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason: Outstanding and competent leadership. Always there when you need help

Gamer tag- KSI Trixie

Forums link - @KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reasoning:

KSI Trixie is very deserving of this award. She worries and cares for her Squad and Division. She wants the very best and goes above and beyind to provide it.

Trixie is committed to learning and passing on that knowledge. The week after completing her Train the Trainer course and the Forums Certified class she was turning around and teaching the course herself. When she wanted to take Lead 101 and the numbers were dwindling she reached out and made sure the class happened.

Even when facing irl challenges she puts things aside to hop into KSI business and help out our members, whether it is in a game, finding something on the forums or helping with any other problem or concern. Trixie is always a positive force in a party with her bubbly, contagious laughter and sense of humor. She doesn't take herself too seriously and is willing to try anything: participating in Spring Break, auditioning for Karaoke for Fall Classic (volunteered to go first when everyone was too nervous), jumping into her role in productions and streaming some really fun content.

Trixie's fairly recent promotion to General I think speaks volumes and she was also an integral part of growing Discord squad towards its split, as well as being the driving force behind its current growth. When we were having problems with our recruiting method, she shared tips and tricks from her sales experience to help the squad refine our messaging and chats with potential recruits.

In her first month as General she was awarded General of the month. She has also won Lieutenant of the Month.

Trixie truly is an outstanding member.

Gamer Tag: KSI Trixie

Forums link @KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reasoning:

Trixie is an incredibly hard working individual above all else just an extremely kind and caring person who goes out of her way to check up on individual squad members and division members alike. I could only hope to be as knowledgeable about KSI as she is. if anybody ever has an issue she is right on top of it and supports every person in KSI from RCT's to the 7's.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Trixie

Forums link: @KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding Service Level One

Reasoning:

Trixie is so very approachable in every way. She naturally makes people feel comfortable coming to her with any issue any time of day. She is diligent in her work as well, never slacking and often putting aside real life needs to benefit KSI in some way. She commands respect but never through fear, people genuinely strive to do well and meet expectations and even better themselves in her presence. She embodies everything a good leader should be. She takes on extra work often if it will benefit her members or staff, even volunteering to  proctor KSI educational classes. She joined productions team and earned member of the month in her department the first month she was there for volunteering to do way more than what was asked of her. She also has earned Gen OTM and CPT OTM respectively through her hard work and dedication. Her members love her and her officers respect and follow her lead. Trixie is a sponge when it comes to KSI related knowledge as well and was a huge part of her squad splitting and in the success of both squads thereafter. She is someone that ANYONE can feel comfortable asking advice or for help and more often than not thoroughly examines an issue in order to find the best possible solution or compromise. Trixie is a pro recruiter as well often times bringing in more than 10 recruits a month for her Division. She cares about the success of the Div as a whole as well often immersing herself into programs designed to help Divs succeed such as the PO departments new educational tools.She is a powehouse of a Gen and WHEN, not if, she becomes a CoFo she will continue to do amazing things for the ongoing success of DM.

Gamertag:KSI Trixie

Award:Outstanding Service Level One

Reasoning:

Trixie is well rounded as a leader from being available to answer questions to simply making someone have a sense of belonging in the community.She is deeply involved in matters concerning the squad as well as the division.Schedules for gamenights,squad/officer meetings,etc are always posted on time with clear communication between officers and members.I personally am confident in my nomination for KSI Trxie for the Oustanding Service Level One Award,and I am proud to call her my general.

Gamer tag: KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding service level one

Reasoning:

Trixie has always been there to help with any questions I have had since I first came to KSI. She has worked super hard with the recent squad split to make sure that everyone stays comfortable and happy with their time in KSI. She's kind and thoughtful, and knows how to use humor to help when the situation calls for it. She's a great leader and person as well, which is a rare combination and that makes her a valuable addition here. She's knowledgeable and anything she doesn't know off hand she is willing to work to find and fix whatever it might be for her members, she shows outstanding loyalty and respect for everyone and nobody who spends any time talking to her could have a bad thing to say. She 100% deserves this

Gamertag:KSI Trixie

Award:Outstanding Service Level One

Reasoning:

Where to start. Trixie has always been great. From being one of my first interactions with a KSI officer to helping me become an officer myself. She's always there to make people laugh and she's great fun to game and hangout with. Trixie has always been helpful to everyone and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving of this award!

Gamer tag- KSI Trixie

Forums link - @KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reasoning:

She is always makes herself available for everyone. She’s fun to game/talk with. She so deserves this award 100%!

Trixie has taken to being a General quicker than almost anyone I've seen so far. She is always looking for ways to help her members in any way she can, and she does it on a level most couldnt. Whether that be talking to members when they need an ear, or even helping someone with xbox gold til they can get back on their feet. Trixie always willing to host Gamenights. Meetings, workshops, or anything asked of her. She is an inspiration to see as work. So many people here in DM respect and look to her for guidance.  She is a tremendous leader and I cant wait to see what she still has to bring to the table in the future. She more than deserves this award.

Trixie has proved on multiple occasions her ability to go above and beyond with her squad and the division! She has succesfully led her squad into a split and even rebounded fairly quickly afterward! This woman has helped prove what an efficient squad can do and knocks down barriers for what we expect from squad leadership. She has helped countless members with various issues that most wouldnt, or couldnt. Some of these ways are helping members obtain gold, ensuring every member has someone to play with from the get go, and even going as far as being there for someone to talk to about various things. I can not wait to see where this leader goes and what all she accomplishes.

Gamertag: KSI Trixie

Forums link: @KSI Trixie

Award: Outstanding Service Level One

Reasoning;

Trixie, or as we like to call her fearless leader, is just that. She has taken on the role of General after a squad split and she made this transition naturally and has been a powerhouse since. Trixie has lead her fellow officers by example and strives daily to make sure her officers and squad members get the attention they need to work as a cohesive unit. She is very approachable and is always eager to share her knowledge across KSI. She demonstrates a sense of empathy that few posse and continues to encourage her officers to reach their chosen goals. Her eagerness to have fun is infectious, as is her laugh. Trixie is a determined hard worker who is growing and learning daily and in turn pay’s it forward to her fellow officers. She deserves this award, because she embodies what this service award is all about.

Trixie made a smooth transition into the General role for her squad, and shortly after led her squad to a squad split! She constantly goes above an beyond to help all members in her squad, Discord, and assist in any way possible if other members in DM have questions, comments, or concerns. She makes herself readily available to meet with members if they have issues or need advice, and responds in a timely manner on discord - her communication is top notch. Everyone is comfortable to talk to her if they need someone. 

Trixie also enjoys learning and educating members in DM. She has taken it upon herself to attend every workshop and has even started hosting workshops herself. 

She has also taken on a larger role in the community outside of Clan Ops and has joined Dept Ops where I have also had the chance to work with her. Ever since Trixie has joined the Productions Department she has been a tremendous asset to the team. She is the first one to sign up to stream any Weekend Warfares or any Annual Events, and is more than willing to stream more than one event to ensure things run smoothly.

I am so happy to say that I've gotten to know this woman and have the great opportunity to work with her! She most certainly goes above and beyond to help in anyway possible in both Clan Ops and Dept Ops and that is why she deserves this award!