KSIDntAskImAwfl's Outstanding Service lvl. 1

KSI Joe 7

Gamertag: KSIDntAskImAwfl 

Forums Account: @KSIdontask

Award: Outstanding Service lvl. 1

Reasoning:

DntAsk, also known as Pam to many, has established quite the name for herself in DM and all of KSI. This woman is a mother figure and role model to many people in DM. She takes on the role of a counselor, mentor, helps people with their in real life problems, bought countless amount of stuff for people when they are on hard times and needed it. She pulls all nighters to stay with one single member and help them if need be. She was a former General of Venom, DM. She helped split a squad of 106 members to make Sinister, DM. She put individual time in each and every member. Sadly, she had to step down shortly after the split, due to real life. She stepped up again for a bit to help out. Always training, promoting and recruiting quality members. Leading by example, showing everyone once again, why she is one of the best Leaders there is. Her game nights fill up to 16 in a party almost always, with people from all squads attending them. DntAsk is a force to be reckoned with. None of this ever went to her head either. She only did all this to show the members the fun in KSI, and to be a caring person. I've personally sat through her officer training parties, back when she was a General. Never have I ever seen such Professionalism and class. She made the up and coming officers feel good about themselves, always building them up and encouraging them to do their best. She does this with anyone, regardless of rank. New recruits flock to her, because of how warm and Welcoming she is. DntAsk is an honest, loyal and kind hearted woman that helps so much in not just DM, but got herself pretty well known on the forums as well. She writes some of the most emotional and inspirational material on all of the forums, earning her a lot of recognition on here, especially on the SYTYCW topics. She also helped out tremendously on the AAP staff at one point. DntAsk is an asset to this entire Community. She is a rare gem that many literally deem a guardian angel. She is well overdue deserved for this award, and so much more.

KSI DntAskImAwfl aka pam It's hard to find the word's that even do justice to her kindness and selflessness.  She has always put all of us members before her self holding us together. She is like a mom and best friend all in one. She lends an ear when you need someone to talk to and gives advice when she can. She has always been there when we needed her and is the best and kindest person i have ever met. She is like our very own KSI Guardian angel and is the best of what KSI stands for.

Awards

Ive had the privilege of working with Dntask on the AAP. What stood out for me when Id recommend she joined the AAP was just how much she cares for not her fellow Div mates in DM but eveyone in KSI, so what better place than a dept for awarding our members. During her time in AAP Dntask would often ask me questions about awards/how to get the awards which, for me, challenged how I looked at awards and the dept in general.

Every now and again when we talk Its usually after Ive received a really nice message checking in and encouragement and I think that embodies what a KSI member should and what we're all here for.

But also let us not forget - she won LT of the year.

DntAsk has continuously put herself out there with keeping people motivated, inspired, and positive! I know myself and countless others have been encouraged to keep trucking when feeling low and down, all because she is more than just an ear that listens to us. On several instances when I was in a rough shape with one thing or another, her random, feel good messages was always perfectly worded to make me feel better and look forward to things to come! Almost every member of DM, and countless other members and leaders throughout KSI, have been helped by her one way or another. I know her irl can be very hard to her and make it rather difficult to be on all the time, but she has never failed to be there for the members when they need her.  

I’m dropping my vote on this.

I met Pam on June 13 on this year and I already feel like I have known her forever. She reached out to me on the forums and also was responding to messages I was posting in the general area. She is constantly sending positive messages to me even when she is having a bad day. She reminds me all the time that no matter what you are going through to stay positive and strong for the other person sitting on the other side of the mic. I am speaking about a person who has reached out to so many and only deserves the best back in return. After reading some of the above witness statements I can only Imagine the impact she has on her own division. I hope the best for you and your future in KSI. My hats off to you. Thanks for everything.

KSIDntAskImAwfl, more known as Pam is honestly the most warm-hearted, outgoing, helpful, inspirational person I've had the privilege to meet in my short time here in DM. She has such a kind soul & will go out of her way to help in any way she can. Though I have not known her as long as everyone else, I have heard SOO many nice things about her & how she is like the "rock" or "anchor" for everyone here in Demonic Mayhem. When I got the chance to finally meet her after she jumped into one of our parties, it was like a parade of people welcoming her with so much happiness in their voice that it could cheer Eeyore up :) that kind of happiness can't help but be contagious when it comes to DntAsk. When she felt bad for being a low light level in Destiny 2 and was apologising for not being "caught up" with everyone else, she had 10 people easy offering to help run her through the story and get her to where she wanted to be. Because no one wanted to see her sad when she makes everyone feel so loved. I remember asking a friend who did his Gamer Pic because it looked awesome, which led me to asking Pam. She was more than willing to help! I told her to take her time, knowing her real life schedule was kinda hectic at times but this woman, this dedicated, amazing woman surprised me at 4am the same day (technically, to us night owls) with a beautiful gamerpic that's now my Forums cover photo. She didn't have to do it that night, but she did. Because seeing someone happy makes her happy! Her SYTYCW submission last month was so heart warming, it honestly made me cry because there's so much hate and cruelty in this world & reading what she wrote made me think of the impact she could have on not just KSI but the world. And I'm not saying that to sound cheesy, I seriously don't have a single doubt in my mind that she could truly make a difference in more than the everyday lives of us here in KSI.

She is like the angel you never knew you needed until the moment you need her, & she will go out of her way to be there just to make sure you're okay & happy. She is someone that is looked up to not just for her KSI knowledge/experience but as a person. This woman is a blessing & is 210% deserving of this award. 

DntAsk, also known as Pam, is the kindest woman I have met in KSI. She goes out of her way to help in anyway possible, especially if you're having a rough day. There have been many times were I've been down in the dumps and Pam knows exactly what to say to cheer me up, and I'm sure I'm not the only one she does that for. She truly wants to help everyone and is the person to lean on when you need someone to listen or want advice.

Pam is well known throughout all of KSI. I'm sure most frequent forumers have seen her posts, heck I knew of Pam before I even transferred to DM because I would see her ALL over the forums! She definitely puts herself out there and contributes to many conversations all over the forums. 

So many people look up to Pam. She is an amazing leader in DM and has won LT Of The Year! She brings the hype to the division and hops into all event Twitch chats to support DM.  She has done so much for this community and for our division. She most definitely deserves this award. #SpiritWeekQueen2019!!

Gamertag: KSIDntAskImAwfl 

Forums Account: @KSIdontask

Award: Outstanding Service lvl. 1

Since I've known DntAsk aka Pam I've watched her spread the care and love that she has for all the KSI members shes ever touched. Shes gone above and beyond when it comes to KSI and how much she has done for the community. She always thrives to participate and engage with her fellow members helping whenever and however she can. Her game nights go into the a.m. and she never fails to be there for her peers or any member In need of help. There is no doubt in my mind she is deserving of this award. She treats every member as if they were family and its genuine kindness nothing more. It's hard to find that in a person let alone a gamer. But all jokes aside she makes every choice with integrity and respect for her fellow members and never slips from that character. For that I'm definitely giving her my acknowledgement for this award. So don't sleep on her. Pretty please. She really does deserve this more than any member I know.

There are numerous reasons why DntAsk deserves OS1. Since I’ve known her she has always gone above and beyond in everything she does for her division/squad and her members. I’ve watched her multiple times go out of her way to make certain her members were happy sometimes by switching to a different game or multiple times she has helped out financially but more importantly she has been there emotionally. If DM had a mom she would be definitely be it. Although she is very shy and doesn’t like attention people naturally are drawn to her because she is one of the kindest most caring people that anyone would meet. Her accomplishments are many including being a damn good GEN over Venom and splitting said squad successfully. DntAsk also was crowned queen of spirit week (so she’s practically royalty). In all seriousness it doesn’t matter what rank she is at any given time rank is just a responsibility to her as long as she is helping out the squad and its members that’s all she cares about doing the right thing.she always does more than what is asked of her and she has the respect of everyone she comes across especially myself.