KSI Codyo Member Assistance

KSI DC 77

KSI Codyo

@KSI Codyo

Member Assistance

I can vouch that Codyo is always there to assist members. I have seen him sacrifice time, sleep, energy etc. in order to assist members, which is one of many reasons he became General of Knights SL. I know there are numerous times he has helped me out. Some were huge instances where I needed someone to talk to whole going through things and some were minor like promoting someone that I planned on promoting but couldnt because I was so exhausted. He really does go out of his way to assist as many people as possible.

KSI Codyo Member Assitance

@KSI Codyo

Cody is allways there for his members ive seen him work with his members from day one of being in KSI till the day the devide to leave and he goes above and beyond he is there thru thick and thin small or large us always there to help. Ive seen him have sleepless nights trying to help someone he takes prude in being the gen of knights. He's helped me through being kicked out hes helped me in my officer dutys and helped with recruits and promotion.

Reason for edit: added how hes helped me

Edited by KSI Godlevel

KSI Codyo definitely helps people get acclimated to KSI in every form possible, I came into KSI with no knowledge about it and Cody has always has always Ben there with the answers I needed, when I needed it , iv seen him help many other people as well. Any time of the day he is there when you need him. He is very smart and he is a great trainer.

KSI Codyo has helped me a ton on how to Recruit, how to promote, how to train, and even how to be a great officer. He has sat in on a vast majority of my recruits, promotions, and training sessions I've done just because I know he wants me to do well.

Edited by Ajin Demiwolf