KSI xKing 77 ES DHOF

KSI xKing 7DS

Gamertag (All FORMER GT USED) - KSI Ninjaa, KSI xFatality99, KSI xFatality 7, KSI xTheKing 7, KSI xKing 77 

Division Applying For - Eternal Souls

Awards Earned -(while in ES) 

Founder OTM

Division Leader OTM

Gold Outstanding

HeadHunter 

Spring Break 19

Spirit Week 19

Testimony why they deserve it  - 

In early 2019 i transferred over to a struggling ES as there Founder. In that time ES was at about alittle more then 200 members and with majority of those members being fluff and little to no active officers and very low activity. 

When I first arrived I wasn't the most liked person (People HATE it when you come over as there superior and they have no idea who you are) but even with that I worked day in and day out to try to prove myself to everyone and show them that I wasn't only there for myself and that i was there to help them and there division. 

Once i finally got adjusted to the divison, met everyone and got a game plan written up that's when i hit the ground running. It started with getting Rita to make a whole new discord server so we can weed out the fluff within the serves but also giving us a fresh new start, and then i opted to make a new recruit club since the one they had was glitched out with multiple random tags just stuck on there.. But that was only the beginning..

I had spoken with Gambit about the best ways to go about to get the mass amounts of fluff the division had out so we can start to healthy grow. The current div lead at that time had them doing 1 for 1 when squads had 50+ members of fluff but after speaking with the great gambino we were able to come up the a strategy to get the fluff out quicker without drastically dropping the squads numbers. 

It took maybe 3 months to take ES and make a complete 180 with it. That took alot of time and dedication from people like Hatter, Jynxie, Nagisa, Barb, Squeek, All people who played some sort of part in the massive restructuring of Eternal Souls. That led to us winning Spring Break and getting our members hyped up to be here, we took that Hype to Spirit Week and showed EVERYONE that ES wasn't going anywhere but to the top.

Out of all the divisions I've been apart of, I will forever call ES my home and everyone in it my family. This is my statement and hopefully some others can shine some light on my time in ES, Thank you. :aww:

@Hatter 77

@KSI Jynxie 7

@KSI Gambit 7

@KSI Nagisa

Im sick and tired of witnessing for this man, can I just copy and past my "Most Outstanding" testimony for this kid?

Real talk though, As the acting Director of ES both before and after Kings presence there, I can give assurance of 2 things:

1. The ES of old compared to now may as well just be considered a different Division
  2. King was one of (if not THE number one) driving factor for the complete ideology and cultural shift that took place within ES over the past year

King basically said it all but I will re-verify his statements in that when he first arrived in ES, the term "ground to make up" was basically planet sized. He had 0 respect, was only second in command, and was thrown into a division where the officer ratios were 20/1 per squad, the division itself consisted of fluff and members that were bunt out, and finally was not represented in annual events, as they were busy trying to plug holes and fix problems within the division. After changes were made and King took hold of steering the ship, I can actually say that you could feel the change almost over night. Immediately a new level of standards and requirements were introduced into the division that set the wheels in motion again. Goals were made that were challenging but not unrealistic compared to what was set prior. Communication was constant and required, if you had an issue, you go see King and no matter what hour of the day it was or how tired he may be, he was there no excuses. His commitment and dedication to the division not only helped save/grow it, but that same energy and passion spread like a fire to all of its leaders, then to its members. I truly believe that if it wasnt for the effort of King and the leaders around him, ES would not be here today.

Short and sweet but to the point. This man deserves to be inducted into the HoF for the division he rebuilt. 

Sincerely,

King's Dad

what can i say about the "homie king" my mentor?

well lets start..

when i met king he came over as our PO over in ES when i was just a SSGT in angels when i just got started into angels i reached out and asked him " if he could show me the ways to become a better leader and help me improve my leadership" so instead of just tell me what i could do he took me in and became my mentor since that day

now he took in not only myself he took in the DIV and turned it completely around form where it was in a broken state into what ES is now a working div cause of king if king didnt come over here in es i would say es would be still in its broken mess where it was before king joined us he has one goal for us in es "Get Sh#t Done" and obs he got it done i have nothing but true respect for this guy for what hes done for us in es and his whole KSI career 

this man truly deserves in be in the ES HOF for what hes done for us in es

Sincerely

King's Apprentice 

Nagi,

What can I say about @Mr. King 77 that hasnt already been said?

Each and every member in the new running ES can honestly say that ES was a different place with him here and in his absence. Taking the time to learn the in and outs of each staff team as well as member to finally  come up with a plan of action to take a stagnant division and inspire its staff to do more. Each week pushing us to new heights even if it required 2 am meetings right as we all said we were going to bed. 

HE took people that thought they could possibly be a staff member and ignited their fire to do so, guiding them to his best ability to do so well. Not everyone was as welcoming to him as we should have been at first, but he became a constant in our day to day lives, reminding us that communication and accountability are first and foremost. Goals were to be met and excuses weren't heard as we all as a team were here to make this place great again. 

That being said we went from a Division that had no presence last year in community events to being everywhere. Not just in community events, but in departments as well as not only did he push people to be their best in clan ops he would drop links to them about department positions opening he thought most suitable to help them further expand their knowledge in KSI. For months when I first came over to ES, until King transferred over, I would constantly hear about departments needing representatives from ES or issues. Now our members love pushing for new heights and STILL to this day he reminds them how proud he is of them. 

For me he still encourages the leaders over here when he has a moment of free time,even though some of us wish we could just kidnap him back to ourselves. You cant ask a single person that was here in ES while King was, what his impact was without them going on long tangents about how much he inspired them to lead or to find their why. You might have moved him over another division, but you take ranks and where he was assigned out of it, ES is his home. 

Always,

King's Winter Queen

I don't want to kick a dead horse here. Everything that EVERYONE has said already is true and on point. King was and will ALWAYS be a fixture in ES. It was said before that this is his home. It will always be his place he hailed from. Yeah he had other Divs, but they didn't touch him quite like this one. 

Several people had said that King wasn't getting the warm welcome when he transferred over, this is also true. I was one of those unwelcoming people until I understood the situation, and got to know him. From then on, King became a constant in an unruly world, doing everything he could to help fix the crumbled state of ES, and boy was it broke. There was no activity in both the Clan Ops and Community side of things. Over a 2 month time span, that changed greatly. Working hand in hand with members and staff alike, King was able to help not only mentor, but teach these guys how to make a great division. 

Time is always a questionable factor when leading a division, and King gave it his all. He was ALWAYS on. Whether it be while he was at work, or on at 4 am trying to train someone, he was always there. He didn't let anything stop him. He always let us know, "If you need me, don't hesitate to call. If I don't answer, I'll get back to you as soon as I can." And boy did we utilize that. As I've said before in my Outstanding Service 3 and Most Outstanding nominations for him, (which you can find in those hyperlinks), King had a massive hand in the restructure of ES. Without him, we wouldn't be where we are now. Plain and simple. King most certainly deserves to be in the ES Div Hall of Fame right there with us.

Love Always, 

King's Right Hand Man