KSI FadeZ 7 OSLvl 3 Nomination

KSI YeetQueen

Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7

Forums: @FadeZ 7

Award: OSLvl 3

Witness statement:

Here we are again to witness and read all about this OUTSTANDING member. 

FadeZ goes above and beyond any and all expectations.Since I met him he has taken me under his wing to train and support me and mould me into a mini him hence the nickname Little FadeZ.FadeZ has been in this community a very long time and during this time he has made a huge impact on different aspects of the community. His career started off in DR where he overcame so many problems that it would make any normal person leave, however this guy is not human he is supernatural and this is where he gets his skills from. In his total career he has been a gen 3 times so this is three times this incredible individual has risen through the ranks and lead multiple squads into greatness. In 2013 FadeZ joined T&E and worked his way through this department and became the Co Head which in itself is a huge accomplishment. After this he joined the News department and with time he was one of the brilliant minds that helped split the News department and made HSI and now is currently the head of this department. His dedication to departments is so inspirational and I wish that his skills and ways would rub off on me. The first time I met FadeZ was when he interviewed me for HSI and believe me this was not a great interview for myself I was a nervous reck, however being the kind, caring and supportive person he is he caught onto this and after the interview he messaged to check if I was okay. From that very moment I knew he was going to be my bestest friend and idol/mentor. Since I joined HSI I have seen behind the scenes what this incredible member actually does and it really amazes me on how he does all of this and still finds the time of day to make me smile. He has this drive inside of him that I have not seen before. All he strives to do is make HSI and the community the best that it can be and I believe that he can lead us to this due to his impeccable leadership skills.Over everything FadeZ is the most supportive of all his staff and will drop everything to come and help us out. When I was in the hospital because of an operation I kept trying to do my HSI stuff and he would be like “focus on yourself you are much more important” and me being stubborn I just wanted to do it but he sat with me all day and night in a party with me while I was in there. To me this is the qualities of a truly caring person.

HSI is not the only amazing thing he does, he also a Forums moderator which is a new promotion. He has trained me to be the join mod I am today. Currently I am a senior join mod and FadeZ will stop at nothing to help me when I need advice or help with an application. Every in and out of the join mod process he has gone through with me and always given me the support I need. He is definitely a role model to me and I would have it no other way. 

I really believe that FadeZ deserves this award and is a prime definition of this award. The amount he does for this community is fornominal and this community would be such a different place without him. 

So that’s it from me,

Little FadeZ out.

#HSIFTW

Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7

Forums: @FadeZ 7

Award: OSLvl 3

Witness statement:

KSI FadeZ 7. This man embodies everything it means to be a KSI member. Hes been around for a long, seen everything under the sun when it comes to KSI. He always puts 100% into everything he does when it comes to any position he has been in. Fadez has proven himself to be a great member of clan ops, and department ops. whatever the challenge, he is never afraid to step forward and take the lead. This member is without a doubt, deserving of OS3.

#RevoGang

• Chief Operating Officer

Fadez one of the many outstanding people I know in the community Mentor, Teacher an Boss Man to some but kind hearted an friendly to most Fadez is always willing to pitch in an help some out with his knowledge an drive whether it be stepping up to be an officer when the time calls for him to do so answering questions regarding rejoin an join aps always there for you or me or anybody else now what sets Fadez apart of this is HSI if you dont know he's the Head of HSI an damn good one at that this department has changed the game in regards to department ops in my opinion an hes in charge of that along with his staff but nonetheless he is definitely deserving of this award 

I would like to witness for FadeZ! He is the embodiment of and outstanding member in KSI. I met him back in 2013 when he transferred to DM from DR at the time. FadeZ had the drive to learn about the members of the squad and how he could help. He jumped right in trying to help improve Lethal DM. He soon rose to the rank of General and made his mark on the division. We also were both Senior staff in this era in T&E under KSI Havoc 7. FadeZ was in charge of Events and he helped coordinate anything that wasn't related to Halo or COD at the time. Previously, before this he was also Co-Head of T&E.

Fast forward to years later FadeZ has truly made a name for himself. Several members call him a mentor and look up to him. FadeZ is always there to lend an ear to anyone who needs him. Not just as a Leader of the community but, as a friend and mentor. He is currently a SGT in my Squad Hannibal DW and the Head of HSI. He is always working tediously with the Staff and KSI Greenday 7 to think of new and innovative ways to improve this department they worked to grow and create. HSI is now very established and very important to KSI. FadeZ is also looked up to by many members of the squad. He really exemplifies the fact that regardless of your Clan Ops rank leaders can still use their presence to mentor members and be there for them. FadeZ makes sure to include his staff in decisions regarding the Department and is always available if anyone needs him. 

In conclusion FadeZ is outstanding as a leader, mentor, and member of this community. He cares about the members and the future of KSI and does everything in his power to share his knowledge. These are the reasons he deserves this award.

KSI who??? Seems unnecessary.. 

When i first met Fadez he was a transfer to DW. No, he never did wanna progress through the clan ops ranks anymore but he still was offering his information to anyone who could listen. I really got to work with Fadez when he was hired onto the join staff. We worked side by side daily and we would always talk about changes we wanted to see, one day Fadez said to me "were gonna run this Poop some day" and that's exactlyyyyy what we dooooo lol. When we hired this last batch of Join Mods Fadez played a big part on getting them all fully trained and they've been rolling ever since.. with a successful stint as a Join Mod Fadez was promoted to a Forums mod and has excelled every since!

When I applied for HSI when it was still combined with News I got to watch Fadez Blossom into the amazing dept head that he is. Always communicating with his staff, motivating them, and doing everything he can to better there experience. I might not be a member of HSI anymore but i still see the strides that he and his department are making. If theres anyone whos been here as long as fadez, doing as much as fadez, that deserves this award, its Fadez. 

I'm in all honesty Surprised this lad doesn't already have this Award.

FadeZ has been an amazing person to work with for around the past 2 years.

I first met him when I was General of Hannibal in 2017, I met him from another Member, and we talked a bit. I thought, "Huh. This guy is cool, he's a fun guy to be around." and then I left and didn't talk to him for a little bit. I didn't have a chance too.
FadeZ was a General of FI at the time, and I only got a chance to talk to him again when he was transferring, and this was a tough time. With many people harassing him due to his Decision to seek out a new Family, it seemed to make it even worse for him. We had become friends and then became eager to work with one another through varying different Activities. 

With his Years of experience, he was taught me a ton about what it means to lead a Department, and he was taught me what a Leader should be in relation to their Members. On a daily basis, FadeZ is a Leader in HSI, but he is also a Friend and someone you can play with. FadeZ has moved through the Officer ranks time and time again through-out his Years in the Community, Ranging from Divisional Leader, General, and SGT, Multiple times. Wherever he went he changed the Squad. I've seen this personally a few Times while inside of DW, In Samurai and Hannibal, He's made several people become Officers and show them what a Officer truly should be. He changed the "Aura" of the Squad to a more Friendly and Family Oriented place. FadeZ has definitely been the "Dad" of Squads at one point or another.

Inside Departments, I've seen him work countless hours every day working on ways to improve the Departments he was in. Whether it was writing his Famous Articles from News multiple times a week, to talking to people on the Forums about joining the Community, To managing HSI and improving relations with the Community and the Department. FadeZ has been someone I've seen work tirelessly and it's very inspiring to see him do his best for the sake of the Things he's in.

I've worked with FadeZ with multi-department events and Ideas for a long time, He has reached out to all departments in a effort to bring Department Ops and the areas inside it to a closer and more Family ideal atmosphere. FadeZ is one of the most caring people inside of the Community, he is always looking for people to succeed and improve their Areas, and he isn't afraid to come up with his own to help those people, without Stepping on peoples feet. 
FadeZ, you are someone who has been a Leader for a long time, with as much accomplishments as you have, I think they pale in comparison with how much you will do in the Future. Whether its in KSI, or Real life, I hope you find Success wherever you're searching. 

And, I think we can all agree that FadeZ is secretly the CEO already. 

I believe FadeZ is someone who deserves OS3, and is someone every Leader, whether its Current or in the Future, should shrive to take in his Ideals, and Work Ethic.

You inspire me to be a better Leader, Member, Friend, and Person @FadeZ 7

FadeZ is a real OG, he is always putting time aside for his members to make sure they are satisfied on their needs. For example he is currently my mentor in GSM and makes sure that we know what we are doing. He is always clear about his instructions and makes sure we are following along. He’s never afraid to talk to someone and loves to be around people, making this community more at home with each person he reaches out to.

Man Fadez,

The guy deserves every bit of this award,  hes a motivator, a teacher, he'll tutor, he grinds and doesn't stop for this community. I don't even know were to actually begin . Kacey is moral mixed with consistency stirred in with Dedication. I watched a member with social issues push and overcome the uncomfortabilties of dealing with people speaking in front of others and handling situations take over and become a leader because Kacey was there because he put in the effort to always look out for that memeber because he cares for them. I've seen a different member that goes through some of the worse struggles in life almost losing someone close to them because of an uncontrollable tragedy and they are on  the brink of ending it all bounce back because Kaceywouldnt let them give up he wouldnt let that member throw it away. I've bared witness to a member that had no friends and was accustomed to hurting there selves and couldnt find any other way to relieve it change and that member pull a full 360 and go under his wing and start learning from Kacey because he wanted to help people the way Kacey does.

Fadez has helped members find a fuller potential through web ops through clan ops through this community  which has allowed the areas that he touches thrive. Kacey is more than a memeber, a department head, hes more then a friend or a brother, hes family. 

For me personally man .... I cant even lie I'm sitting her freakin crying, as I think to my own past that I really might not be here in this community in this life with out him. (I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY RIGHT NOW KACE).Because he was there when things got so dark for me. It started with me guiding him, and When I fell he helped me get up and he guided me. He taught me how to extend my self to others around and be a family member to those not only who he would be around but to people I'm around everyday. 

The leadership kacey has you cant teach, the work and literal hours days and months kacey puts into these people in the community is untouchable you can not and will not find another that does what he does.

It be insane to think other wise and it be blasphemous to not give him this award. 

Fadez is the very Definition of this Award. Please Recognize this!

Fadez  is a good dude offering help and advice anytime hes called upon. Having had the chance to work with him in the News Department was a great experience and his work and knowledge across a plethora of different departments helped a lot when it came to covering events or gathering info for an article. Fadez embodies Knowledge Strength and Integrity in all that he does and members and departments are able to benefit from his kind approachable manner and vast knowledge within KSI . He is a mentor to many in many ways and yet he is still very humble and approachable. Fadez is a trend setter and an idea factory coming up with many ideas and finding ways to implement them here for the betterment of Dept. Ops. Just a few reasons why he deserves this award.

Where do I start with FadeZ? Right in the middle I suppose is a great place.

KSI FadeZ 7 is a superstar among the ranks here in KSI. As a former staff member within Clan Ops, FadeZ decided to "Perma SGT" himself to focus more on Departments. Here, I had my first major interaction with him on the News Team. FadeZ was an all around team player, making sure that any staff who had questions were taken care of, while still maintaining the high standards of being Senior Staff. He never hesitated to add extra insight to any article that we had, and always jumped at the opportunity to pull extra articles for us if the time called for it. When News split to form HSI, FadeZ was one of the forefront members who made this possible, keeping on top of all things KSI related, and made his way up to Dept Head. He's still there today making sure that any stat is kept, spotlights are done, and updates on divisions are made. FadeZ is a main reason on why they run so smoothly.

Now, FadeZ didn't stop there. He's also a Court Judge within KSI, as well as a Forums Moderator. The guy is everywhere, anytime, even when he's working in his RL. While doing all of this, FadeZ still manages to keep up with his division DW, and plays an active roll in their member retention. There's rarely a time you will catch him on when he's NOT with them. 

FadeZ is a name that many people know, mostly due to his LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG stent with KSI. He's also a person who is hard to forget. Over the years, he has become a close personal friend of mine who is always there, no matter the situation. Even if I want to vent about RL issues, but it be like that sometimes right? I don't want to kick a dead horse and say the same thing many others have already spoken about. He deserves this OS3 just based off of the physical proof of everything he has done within this community to make it an all around better place for the members. Keep up the hella good work twinsie!

This is probably not going to do this man justice, but I do need to say my peace. For the extended version, with  please refer to my statement for this member's OS lvl. 2. 

Fadez has been an outstanding and integral part of several facets of the community for a lengthy amount of time. He has been a successful part of Clan ops, Web ops and Department ops in leadership roles in all of them. He started back in 2012, and is still around this community. That takes some special dedication in itself. He has been mentor to many, and been a great friend to any who have needed him to be. He's always looking out for other members more than he is himself. He's the kind of guy who has always tried to make changes for the positive, and I really respect him for that. He is an outstanding member of this community, no questions asked.