KSI Siren82- Outstanding Service Lvl 1

TUS WHLSKEY 77

Gamertag - KSI Siren82

Forums - @KSI Siren82

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - 

Siren has been with me since I joined KSI. She never seeks praise despite the amazing things she does for members. She has earned her Jack Of All Trades and was a force in Leadership 101. Siren is very knowledgeable not only in KSI based knowledge but also in where to find answers. She is one of the most humble people I know and often puts herself far outside her  comfort zone to help members and her fellow officers. She joined the News Dept a few months ago where she also flourishes and her ideas are often well met. Siren is quick to accomplish any task asked of her and goes above and beyond to be helpful as a Capt. The most important thing here in KSI is member retention and She also excels at this remembering pertinent individual details about each and every member. If a member was recently sick or otherwise not doing well Siren is the first to ask if they're okay or if there's anything she can do to help. She has also personally funded a few games for individuals who might not have been able to play along and helped with Gold memberships, Twitch Subs and headset purchases. She never asks for praise or a return but I'd like for her to know how much this community truly appreciates such a kind, giving and inspiring person such as herself. Siren attends every gamenight she is able and lends a fun atmosphere to the group. She has also spent a ton of hours with me personally recruiting and has brought in some solid members. Siren deserves this award as much as anyone I know who has it, for all of these reasons and more to come.

Gametag: KSI Siren82

Forums: @KSI Siren82

Award: OS Level 1

Reasoning:

I have known Siren82 since joining KSI. I have always know her to be a diligent and hard working officer. I have attended many of her game nights and have always found the party to be lively and full of intelligent insightful conversation. She has become a solid recruiter and is always first on point for her squad and each and every member. She is a true embodiment of what KSI stands for and deserves this award.

KSI Siren82 or Deka as I have always known her, is most certainly one of the most deserving of this award. Her heart is huge, her generosity knows very few limits and she is caring to the Nth degree. Since she joined KSI she has constantly pushed herself outside of her comfort zone both in striving to better herself and the squad, as well as becoming a recruiting machine. She is attentive to her squad mates, and always willing to lend her gun to the fight, despite her sometimes unsuredness about the game. She is in it for the fun and works hard to hold up her end in a battle. She works tirelessly to retain members and to maintain a fun and friendly gaming atmosphere in both game nights and squad chats. Her attention to details about the folks in KSI is astounding and proves her care for KSI as a whole. She most certainly embodies KSI and what it stands for.

Gamertag: KSI Siren82

Forums: @KSI Siren82

Award: OS level 1

Siren, or Deka as still call her usually, is one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I know here in KSI, and she does everything without expecting a reward or expecting any sort of recognition. But that just proves she deserves the recognition even more, she is the steady and unflappable right hand of our general and she is always willing to help any member, not even just from our squad but any member of KSI, she personifies the rule of never leaving a member behind and she gives all of her effort to continuing to set an example that anybody can follow. She's helped out with member not being able to afford a game so that they didn't feel left out from a gamenight or event, she's always knowledgeable and ready with answers to help no matter the obscurity of the question, and she never asks for anything in return, she's just there consistently offering her support wherever it is needed and she is a huge help to any who asks, behind the scenes taking care of the things that allow our squad to continue to flourish and prosper. Her actions more than speak for themselves because she isn't the type of person who talks about what they do for people, she just gets it done. She is an excellent member and officer of KSI and she deserves a little appreciation for all that she does

Gamertag - KSI Siren82

Forums - @KSI Siren82

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - Siren was a force to watch coming up in DM. She has been hungry for any and all knowledge to learn as much as she can. Siren is amazing at RCTing and TRNing. She has always taken her time with mentoring the future of DM and KSI. You couldn't ask for a better leader for this community. Siren has made herself very approachable and easy to talk to. Members and officers alike flock to her for help, advice, and just strength in hard times. She excelled in Leadership Development Class and still took away information to grow and become an even better leader. I admire Siren for all the things she does and the fact that she doesn't put her rank first, she puts the member or officer first. I could go on and on about Siren but if you just hang out in a party with her you will see all the amazing things she is and more. She has a very bright future with DM and KSI and I am glad to be along for the ride with this awesome leader.

Gamertag - KSI Siren82

Forums - @KSI Siren82

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - 

she’s awesome. Always available when I have questions or need help with something. She is also helpful with about anything and is fun to play a game with and talk to. She deserves this award. 

:Gamertag - KSI Siren82

:Forums - @KSI Siren82

:Award - OS Level 1

:Reasoning - I have come to personally know Siren as being one of the most helpful and kind people i have ever met. She is professional and down to earth all in one. At anytime something could be thrown her way and she will deal with it like a pro. She is super humble and extremely dedicated to her role/roles in KSI 

Awards

:Gamertag - KSI Siren82

:Forums - @KSI Siren82

:Award - OS Level 1

Reasoning

Although siren has been in KSI for a short time compared to some of us. She‘s managed to stand out which isn’t easy in a Division that is as big as it is. As she has risen through the ranks she continues to impress those around her by her dedication to her fellow squad members. I here several people speak very highly of her including her last couple of Gens which says a lot to her character. It’s not always easy being an officer it takes time and effort which is something Siren continues to do day after day. She’s one of those officers that you don’t have to worry about whether or not they are doing their responsibility’s something needs to be done and she does it without being asked which makes the Gens job a hell of a lot easier. The only complaint I have against her is that she changed her gamertag a while back and it confuses us old timers trying to figure out who she was. (people shouldn’t be allowed to change their gamertag not really but it would be nice sometimes) In all seriousness she is one of DM's outstanding people (which there are a lot more of them) she always goes above and beyond improving her fellow members KSI experience.

Link: @KSI Siren82

Award: OS1

Reasoning:

Siren82 is definitely an outstanding member of this community. She is the right hand man of wrath and does everything she can to make sure things run smoothly. She goes put of her way to help members with any problems they may have. She had personally helped me with games so I could play with everyone when I did not have money to do so, and food when I didnt have money to buy it. She does all this silently without asking for anything in return.  She is truly a selfless person and a loyal friend. She never takes sides and always listens to issues with an open mind. She is an excellent captain and I cant wait to see what she does in the future. As an officer in discord, she was always one of the first to volunteer when work needed to be done. I always knew I could count on her anytime. She went above and beyond and set the bar high for what was expected of an officer. She definitely deserves this award for all she is and all she does.

Link: @KSI Siren82

Award: OS1

Reasoning:

It has been a delight to see Siren come up the ranks. Not many can compare to her work ethic and determination when it comes to KSI.  She is always ready to do promotions and help with recruiting, and keeping the members active. Jumping in and hosting gamenights, and so much more. The members love and respect her. Everyone wants to hang out with Siren because she is always bringing life to every party. I truly look forward to seeing what she brings to the table in the future. This is one to watch. She is going to make a difference in many peoples live while she is here. 

Gamertag - KSI Siren82

Forums - @KSI Siren82

Award - OS Level 1 

Reasoning - 

I have know Siren from when I first joined KSI, she was one of the first friendly faces that welcomed me into the community. Throughout my time here she has always been ready to help and has helped me to become the officer I am today. She is a central member of our community and everyone in our squad like to game with her. She can always make you laugh and have a great time at every gamenight. Our squad would be the same without her and I believe she deserves recognition for her work.