1. 1. REP YOUR DIVISION!

• Dark Legions
    • Demonic Mayhem
    • Divine Warriors
    • Eternal Souls
    • Sovereign Legacy
    • Wicked Destruction

This poll is closed to new votes

D̸̡̪̤̱͎̱̥̫͆͊̾́̎͛̐͆̄͒͊̔͂̔M̶̡̗͔͍̩͍͉͎̖̰͍̂̔ ̵̡̯̝͇̯̜̎̓̌͐͠ͅF̶̢̧̨̡̳̖͔͓̜͇̼͓͖̦͉̮̺͎̗̺̟̘͍̯̩͓̩̺̘͙̭̻̙̠̲͇̺͚̘̟͙̱̲͕̗̮͉̺͔̞͇̝̙̲̙̬̪̥̲̙͎̖͔̪͍̥̤̝̤̹̖̯͔̥̳͕̯̗͔͋͒̈́͆͜ͅǪ̸̡̢̛̛̪̟͔̞̙͈̠̠̻͓̗͍̣̹̟͚̹͕͚̰̹͔͍̘͖̩͓̙̓̎̀́͋́͒́͂̅̊̓͂̂̏͋̓̈́̉͋͑̿́͋͗͆̆̾̀̆͒̅̾̿́͆̎̉̑̈́̑̽̓͋̋̓́͒̀͐̀̀̉̎̀̔̓͂͗̓̇́̽̉͂̈́͛̏͂̀̋̂̃̒̿͘̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅŖ̸̡̨̨̨̛͓̜̦̫̥͎̯͉̭̣̘͉̦̞̦̥̹̤̗̠͓͙̭͓͉̟̩̤͇̣͚͎̞̼͚̙̳̭̬͓̬͚̞͍͉̜̰͚͇͓̪̹̬̰̠̩̝̤͈̭͛̽͗̐̃̂̈̃͗̊̏̓̊͑̽͆̓̇͌̀̐̔̆͂͆̓̌̏͒̏̂̿̅̂̄̀̂̂̈̐̒͗͂́̿͂̓͒̄͛̃͑̾̋̿̄̓͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̧̡̡̡͙͍͇̙͈̯̖̣̞̺̱̳̗̫͙̣̞̭̟̙͍͓̟̘̰̹̞̙̥̮͖͚̰̺̞̱̬͓̟͈͎̗͖̠̳͔͚͓͍͙̠͇͚͎̰̮̣̟͙̱̦̝̣̯͙̯̞̙͙̳̫̠̞̳̖̻͓͑͋͜͜ͅĻ̵̛̛̛͎̼̫̥̙̪̙͕̰̤̮̫̦̈̒̿̽̇͂́̄̀̊̀̈̄̿̉͋͆͑͐̄̓͒̏̄̓̐̓̈́̓͐̐̌͌͒̑͂̏̓̌̽̆̿͋̇̑̐͛̀̇̅̔̑̅͑͗̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͜͝͠͠I̵̢̢̡̧̡̛̬̺̥͓͓̜͚̻̪̗̞̖̖̰̲͖͖̞̰͇̼̻̯͓͇̬̦̱̥͖͉͚̫̺̙͙̟̺̳͓̜̥͈̫͙̼͙̻̮̲̮̹̝̫̤͖͙̼͗ͅͅͅF̶̢̨̡̧̨̨̢̺̩͔̯̻̮̺̹͇̻̩͎̦̺̻̗͖̝̩̲͉̜̱͇̫̱͍̳̥̫̱̳͖̩̩̟̗͕̩̫̱̠̬̮̜͉̝͈͕̥̯̬̬̰̰̖͖̙̟̬͚͍͓̣̌̈́̀̐͐͂̓̀͗̉̍̈́̔̋̀͗̈́͑͑͆̑̊̓͗̃͑̓̒̈́͑̕̕͘͝E̶̢̡̡̧̧̢̤͔̱̳̳͔̤̖̯͓̪̼͓̯̱̣͙̠̬̤̯̤̲͍̖̳̪̳̩̖̩̪͙̣̼̥̼͓̭̭̩̪̜͕̰̣̭̰͓̬̩͓͓̳͔͔͓̻͍̰͔͈̝̬̊̃̉̽̓̄̈͗͌̽̊̈͑̎͌̈́̍͛͒́̍̏͐̒͋̂̈́͐͋̊́͛͑̅̅̀̒̈̐͛͌̉̓͛̈́̋͒͊̃̚̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ

I’m one of the older members of KSI, pushing 60 pretty soon. I’ve been at this gaming thing since we got something called ‘Pong’, so I’ve played a few games in a few different organizations over the years. In my experience Demonic Mayhem is one of the best. I don’t know everyone, but those I do are talented and helpful, especially to an old dog like me. Thanks DM, keep up the great work!!!!