Favorite Instrument?

KSI LilDreamer

What is your favorite Instrument?

Whether you personally play them, have an interest of learning or just love the sound they make, I'd like to know :)

Mine would have to be the piano. I honestly think it is the most beautiful instrument & can always, without fail, spark up the inspiration I need to continue this journey we call life:heart: 

I have no interest in playing any instruments but I personally think piano is the best. So much time and practice have to go into it to build the coordination and consistency of playing.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

@KSI LilDreamer Let's see.

Re: Guitar: I prefer electric acoustic. Pay attention to the guitar duet from the beginning to :25secs.

OHH and the Tesla Love Song intro??..its just the intro but the actual song is really good too.

Re: Piano: I prefer real pianos to any keyboard. Really its just that most traditionally crafted pianos have a certain 'timbre' that keyboards can't get close to.

But what just gives me goosebumps is @54sec onward: 

Re: Favorite Brass: Alto Saxaphone.

Re: Favorite Percussion... really any drums but I love the way travis barker works the hi-hats here from 42 secs to 56 secs!

Awards

Acoustic guitar, been playing 22 years now. Im not much better than when i started, but its a fun passtime :)

This will forever be my favorite. It's so freaking beautiful & it may just be me but I can hear a story within the song that hits me right in my feels every time. 

P.s. Don't mind the Twilight stuff, the original song is River Flows In You by YIRUMA but this version is the best :heart:

I play Violin, Piano, ukulele and drums. But one day I picked up the bass to fill in for a friend who found himself injured and unable to travel with his band. After one month of playing bass as fill in for him, and his return not looking good at all, I became the bands perm bass player and fell madly and totally in love with the instrument. When I played other instruments I could feel the music and jam but, damn, nothing like how I feel that bass. It's pure ecstasy as your fingers dance across those strings. My fav, hands down.

• 4 months later...

Piano. I just love how it sounds and the remixes they make of popular melodies. One day I'll learn to play and maybe get my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I do play both guitar and bass. Even though most of the music I play calls for an electric guitar, I love playing acoustic too. I would really want to learn how to play the violin though.