AAP Of the Year Awards 2019

KSI Airborne 7

Category: Founder 

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77 

Forums link: @KSI Swag 7 

Reasons they deserve this reward: I believe this person deserves this role because ever since he became a 7 in my division he’s been doing an amazing job and gave me and a few other officers a lot of knowledge when he was acting gen of my old squad Glory and he continues to work hard and help all the members he can 

Category: lieutenant 

Gmertag: KSI DaKeech 

forums link: @KSI Scar1et

reason they deserve this reward: This person deserves this reward because when I worked with him in glory he always worked always knew how to hype the members up and is really good with member retention 

Category: Director 

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

forums link @Scarface 77

Reason they deserve this award: this person deserves this reward because he has been an influential part of my Career as an officer. He once told me if he joins a party you will end up learning something new and he’s not wrong any time I’m in a party with him you will learn something new and you can ask him anything about being an officer and he will go in depth about anything you ask him 

Edited by KSI Gh0st66
Had to add one more nominee

Forums Link: @KSI Swag 7

Reason they deserve this award: He has been a very hard working to make a squad successful. He's a excellent mentor and is always to push people to become the best they could potentially be. He's also one of the smartest KSI members I've meet and got to work with.

Category: Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI Gh0st66 

Forums Link: @KSI Gh0st66

Reason they deserve this award: He has always been a great teacher bring up lower ranking members. He's always on top of everything for his squad and a fun guy to hang with. This member has always been really motivated pushing others and himself to become a better leader and potential a GEN of his own squad.

Category: Captain 

Gamertag: KSI Azreal5509 

Forums Link: @KSI Azrael5509

Reason they deserve this award: this caption is always helping with his SSGT and other SGT to make them a better officer. He always loves to help a fellow member with anything and is also hardworking. Almost every time I see him in a party he's always helping out and doing his best as a CPT. He has the knowledge and will power potential to become an GEN of his own squad.

Category: Co - Founder

Gamertag: KSI Rouge 7

Forums Link: @KSI ROUGE

Reason they deserve this award: He's a very Knowledgeable person to learn from. He's always on top of his game and always complimenting people to just be happy to to compliment them on a recruit. He's on top and keeps track of everything and one of the few people that keep me happy within KSI.

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Codyo

Forums Link: @KSI Codyo

Reason they deserve this award: This GEN is always for the best potential and keeping up with all of his current officers. He looks for the best officer and notices their dedication and motivation of being an officer. He is a really relaxed and hardworking GEN currently preparing his squad to split. He's a great GEN to work with and his squad currently is really healthy.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI GodLevel

Forums Link: @KSI Godlevel

Reason they deserve this award: This officer is a great worker and knows everything for his officer duty's. He is a strong SSGT at his rank and has lots of potential in his future within KSI.

Forums Link: @Scarface 77

Reason they deserve this award: He's always keeping ua safe and does a great job at keeping SL alive.

Edited by KSI Scar1et
More nominations (more will come)

Category: division leader

Gamertag: KSI xROMEO7

Forums link: @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning for nomination:

Romeo is a powerhouse, everywhere at once and giving his full effort to KSI despite having a serious workload in real life he never lets that become more important to him than this family and community. I've always heard a saying that goes "you make time for the things that are important to you". That stands true here and it shows through just how much Romeo cares about all the members of KSI and the community as a whole. He's got a great sense of humor and never lets on how crazy his schedule is or how swamped he can get with sheer numbers or information. He's always showing up to game nights and randomly popping in to see how everyone is and imparting knowledge and experience about KSI whenever he does. I hope one day to have a fraction of the impact that Romeo has and continues to have on KSI.

Gamertag: KSI WHISKEY82

Forums link: @KSI WHISKEY82

Reasoning for award:

Whiskey is one of the most knowledgeable and patient people I know, and he's always ready to help out a member of KSI, low to high doesn't matter to him. He gives his all to this community every day, and inspires his officers and members to do the same, never asking for anyone to do something he wouldn't or hasn't done already. Whiskey has been a big part of my KSI life and even if he doesn't know it a lot of his attitude and ideals have rubbed off on me and challenged me to better myself and continue to ask myself how I can do more for KSI and give back to the amazing group of people who have become a family to me. I was briefly known as WHISKEY90 and that was my way of making a point that we should all hope to be more like him and to arrive to reach the example he sets by leading the charge and never barking orders from the back and expecting anything back from what he gives to all of us.

Gamertag: KSI Siren82

Forums link: @KSI Siren82

Reasoning:

Siren/Deka has always been steadfast and absolutely an anchor for everyone in Wrath, and Discord before that. She is a rock of patience and a well of information about KSI, and if she doesn't know the answer to a question you have she will find it for you and not let any excuse stand in her way. She is one of the kindest people I know and she always has a kind words for fellow officers and for members as well, she doesn't let rank skew her perception of anybody and she always pushes herself to be better even when she thinks nobody is watching. She makes it a point to come to as many gamenights a week as possible, often making every single one, and is always at the officer and squad meetings to help with the information being put out during those meetings. KSI is a much better community for having her as an officer and member, she is always looking for ways to be a better officer and to improve an already stellar community, much of the time even spending time when she should be getting some rest doing little things to make the next day easier and to impart her experience on all of those around her. She leads without trying to be a leader, effortlessly thinking about others and remembering the tiniest details about members and including everyone as much as possible. I hope one day to be half as patient and selfless as she is and I strive every day to learn how to accomplish that and follow her lead.

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: he was the one who got me interested in joining as well is the one who recruited me. He was the best general I had. He welcomed me in and showed me what I needed to be a great member of KSI.  Was gracious enough to teach me how to be a great officer. 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Rogue 7 is the one who got me interested in being an officer in KSI. He also always helped me when I had a problem or needed assistance. Rogue helped When ever I needed training he was always there and willing to help me with anything. 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Rogue has given so much to help make imperial what it is. He has spent so much time and energy making everyone happy. He is always there when you meed him and there is no better person for this award.

Edited by KSI Lollipop

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I met Rogue a little over 2 years ago in a random duo game. We kept playing together and both had the same playing style so we kept in touch. Since then we played together and he’s actually the one who recruited me into KSI. I heard stories about what imperial was like before him and I heard how he turned imperial around. He was able to turn the squad around enough it was able to split into two successful squads and then able to again increase the squad enough to get the squad splitter award. This is all well and good but rogue actually cares about his members more than just gaming. There of been multiple occasions where I’ve called rogue at some ungodly hour and he was there for me because I needed somebody he was able to talk to me and helped me in ways other people couldn’t because he did care. Rogue is invested so much time into this community and truly deserves to be general of the year.

Category: Senior Leader(Board members, Senior Directors)

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @KSI Ronin

Reasons they deserve this award: Ronin is an amazing man. He is always there when you need him, day or night. The work he does daily keeps all moving forward and he is a wealth of information. Ronin has work really hard this year in many areas, making KSI a fun and safe place to be.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Grunt has been a mentor to many including myself. I can readily say he has helped members work and recognize their “WHY” in KSI and many of us are very grateful to him for that. The man is a walking dictionary when it comes to the inner working of KSI and he is never short on solutions to problems that arise within the squads. He is an outstanding mentor, leader and all around friend to many and has been so throughout the year.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSIxROMEO 7

Forums Account Link: @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasons they deserve this award: where thou art thy Romeo....This man is a powerhouse in KSI. He oversees the entire division and all that it encompasses on a daily basis and still makes time to listen to each member and officer that raps on his door. He is quite adept in conflict resolution and takes the time to fully understand both sides of any problem. Romeo is a very strong leader and members and officers alike look to him for guidance and direction daily. He has worked diligently throughout the year to make the division and the squads contained within them a safe and fun place to be.

Gamertag: KSI Trixie 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Trixie 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Trixie deserves this award for many reasons. Over the past year she has survived a major shake up in her division and come out on the other side a leader. She brought her squad to a split and followed through with determination to keep her squad on solid ground. Her performance as a 7 has only enhanced the leader she is shaping to be. She is very knowledgeable and is a good communicator, her recruiting skills hold many in awe. Her work with productions is always entertaining, as is her participation in any given game night. Her bubbly infectious personality makes gaming in KSI fun. She has also received GEN of the Month award this year.

Gamertag: KSI EzeD

Forums Account Link / @EzeD24

Reasons they deserve this award: EzeD is a laid back CPT that knows how to get things done. over the past year he has seen many changes in his squad. He is always 1st in line to cover any event, game night, meeting there is in his squad. He is a very supportive stand up officer who helps mentor his squad members at every bend in the road. He is very outspoken and readily digs in for what is the good of the squad. He is a great and dependable asset as an officer.

Category: LT

Gamertag: KSI Siren82

Forums Account Link / @KSI Siren82

Reasons they deserve this award: Siren82 or Deka as most know her, is an amazing person. I have watched this woman grow into a strong confident officer in so many different ways. She is such a kind and humble person who works daily and hard for her squad. She knows her members like the back of her hand. She is compassionate and cares about each member. She is diligent in making sure things are in order and usually the first to step up to the plate to help out in any way she can. She deserves this award for the growth and strides she has made in this past year as an officer. We all can take a page from her book and strive to be a better person each new day.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI SevensNova

Forums Account Link / @KSI SevensNova

Reasons they deserve this award: SevensNova has made tremendous strides this past year as an officer. He was an integral part in helping his squad split a while back. He has stepped up his game and is a huge asset to the division and his squad. His desire to learn and help in any way he can has earned him a solid place with his peers. SevensNova’s  ability to be flexible on a drop of a dime is another asset to his community. He deserves this award for his determination and constant growth in KSI. 

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI VEUM 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI VENUM

Reasons they deserve this award: VENUM opens up whole KSI realms for members. His knowledge is vast in so many KSI related areas. He wears a few hats across the board and handles them all with dignity and integrity. The changes that have come from this man have been powerhouse changes for the better. He is an exceptional mentor and teacher. He gives rise to the “never leave a KSI member behind” statement. His work this past year stands on its own merits and shows he is truly deserving of this award.

Category: Department Member

Gamertag:KSI Jynxie 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Jynxie 7

Reasons they deserve this award: This woman wears multiple hats across a division. She is a powerhouse of ideas and solutions to what ever is thrown her way. She is readily available to take questions and help regardless of what she is doing in that moment. The love and respect she receives from members in KSI is resounding and well deserved. Jynxie deserves this award for all the hard work, help and time she has put into KSI in many areas over the past year.

Edited by KSI Dr.Pepper

GamerTag: KSI Rogue 7

Forums account link/@: @KSI Rogue 7

Reason they deserve this award:

I met Rogue about 2 months ago, he’s a fantastic guy. I’ve seen first hand with the short amount of time I’ve been in KSI do a stand out job. I’ve spoke to several members inside KSI about how much dedication and work he has put in the time he’s been here. He is a inspiration and a great leader . Overall outstanding guy and I believe that he deserves to be noticed for this award based on the amount of efforts he put in to KSI.

Category: gen if the year 

Gamertag: KSI N3cRo NiNjA

Forums Account Link @Rouge 7

Reasons they deserve this award: from what I've seen hes been in now for like 4 1/2 months or so and has a strong communication he is organized  and knows how to get things done it seems as if he has the potential for far greater then what hes already accomplished hes fair and humble hes the type of gen everyone what's to be like and the kind peers look up too 

Category: senior leader 

Gamertag: KSI DECEMBER 77

link: @December

Reason: December has been my teacher from the beginning he was my general back in wicked intent(wicked destruction) in abbadon he accepted me in and introduced me to KSI I will be forever grateful for his help and for accepting me in to the KSI family... Wicked intent born wicked intent strong 

Edited by KSI DARKPARADOX

Category: Captain Of The Year

Gamertag: KSI Uppish

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Uppish

Reasons they deserve this award: Where do I start, this man is probably the most well rounded person I know, and just this past year he has gone over and beyond what should be asked of a captain, this man practically filled the Gens shoes while filling those of a captain. He hosted game-nights every week, sometimes more then 1 a week, and he had huge amounts of people showing to his game-nights because he is very out going and well liked by anyone I know. Almost every night I’ll see him hopping from party to party just talking to the different members in the squad, and even reaching out to other squads inside and outside the div. Not only that but he’s a beast recruiter, he’s pulled top recruiter of the month and he’s tied for second place a couple of times. Not only that but as a captain he was HOSTING almost every squad meeting, he was hosting officers meetings, he was keeping track of the fluff in our squad, he was making promotions lists, as well as fluff lists, this man was doing pretty much anything and everything he could to make his squad better. He was then asked to stop doing such things, which is around the same time those things stopped happening all together, until a much needed promo took place and things are back where they were before. This man truly is the definition of what KSI should look and act like and is well over deserving of this award.

Here are some Important awards Uppish has earned that further prove he is well deserving of the award.

Awards: 

Member Assistance

Captain Of The Month

Captain OTM Divisional (2x)

Helping Hand

Outstanding Service 

Top Recruiter Of The Month

Novice Recruiter

Jack Of All Trades

Category: Gen

Gamertag: KSI Barb130

Forums Account Link / @KSI Barb130

Reasons they deserve this award: Probably one of the hardest working people I've seen, and we often have to make sure she's enjoying herself too! Every meeting she's coming up with ways to keep the squad active, and feeling happy and appreciated. I feel like she should know she irreplaceable, and a great boon for us in succubus.

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Sac2Loo2Sac

Forums Account Link / @Sac2Loo2Sac

Reasons they deserve this award: There's alot of people I think deserve this award, but I feel like something that often goes overlooked is having someone reliable there who's often hanging out with squad mates and making people feel more welcome to the squad.

Category: Member

Gamertag: MadameSqueek

Forums Account Link: @Squeek 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Formerly she was part of our leadership in the squad, however since for most of the year she was pushing us onward and making us motivated to be more active and improve her efforts should definitely be noticed, since I don't recall anyone being left behind or out with squeek being with us.

Gamertag:KSI xKing

Forums Account Link /  @Mr. King 77

Reasons:  KSI xKing has come over to WD as our Director, and in the few months he has been here he has given the 7 staff and the officers the guidance we needed to have our division become healthy and grow. He is so easy to get a hold of when you need him,  even though he is going to school and a full time job. He is also busy being Senior Forums Mod. He makes time for any member that needs him.

Category:Co-Founder 

Gamertag: KSIxRonl65x7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIxRONL65x7

Reasons: Ron has been working his butt off on getting the squad he is over, a total flip around getting the member involved in more activity within the Division.. He has also enjoys posting the weekly Gen meeting notes and make them really easy to understand who the note is for by color coding them.  He is easy to get a hold of if you need him   He is also to talk to if you need someone to talk to.

Category:General

Gamertag: KSI xRogue 77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xRogue 77

Reasons: Rogue has worked hard as she climbed the ranks she was promoted to GEN back in Feb and just keeped working as hard as she could with a full time job. She would get on every night and get with her members and game with them keep the officers motivated to keep things moving forward she got the squad to splitting numbers  She is always there for the members when they need her if she wasn't online they knew to hit her up on discord and she would help them   She is always wanting to get more and more knowledge. 

Category:Captain

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xKamikaze

Reasons: This man is such a go getter, he came over from another division and immediately got right to doing his duties jumping in party meeting people keeping that awesome member retention to those security checks.  Always doing game nights he is also a senior join mod. He never sits still He will do a security check on anyone in the division not just his own squad. The members are very comfortable around him and if they need someone to talk to they know he is there to listen.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI xShooter

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xShyster

Reasons: Before even being a officer he was doing member retention and not even knowing he was.  Once he had got to SSGT he just showed what he had in him to offer the squad then when he went to lieutenant he just off on the growth of the squad and still keeping that member retention. Making sure the promotions are being done in a timely manner. He really helped a lot with Cyanides second split of the year.

Director

KSI Gruntier 7

@KSI Gruntier 7

The man is amazing. He's always there with whatever's needed, whether it's a joke to keep the party light & fun, or the occasional serious talk. Gruntier is a prime example of quality leadership in KSI. He's smart, calm, and level-headed, no matter what happens he never overreacts. Grunt even makes time to participate in the Education Department and shares his knowledge to all those lucky enough to meet him. He truly embodies what KSI Leadership should look like and is someone I look up to greatly. And lest we not forget, he won the August 2019: Director OTM!

Division Leader

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo is the epitome of what leaders in KSI should strive to be. He is the lynchpin of DM and is instrumental in raising its next generation of leaders. He's constantly online with DM's 400+ members and is always imparting knowledge. Whether he's at work, home, or on the road, Romeo is always down to join a party and hang out. He's the kind of smart, savvy, no nonsense leader that KSI needs. Romeo has been a mentor to myself and many others throughout DM. Showing people his thought processes and helping others make difficult decisions. Romeo is constant in DM and epitome of excellence. Lastly, Romeo has also racked up a lot of incredible awards this year. Outstanding Service 1 & 2, Div Leader of the Month, Novice, Pro, and Master Recruiter, and he was also inducted into DM's Divisional Hall of Fame!

General

KSI WHISKEY 7

@KSI WHISKEY 7

Whiskey is the man! Full of fantastic ideas and the knowledge to implement them. Things like Wrath Reach Week have been a great success in DM. Where his squad, Wrath, does a Joint gamenight with each of the 5 other DM squads. Whiskey does a lot for his squad and DM as a whole. A go-to guy for my random ideas that I want to bounce off of someone, and always an absolute blast in parties. He's received a number of FANTASTIC nominations over the course of the year, but hasn't been lucky enough to earn an award for it. Despite coming dangerously close on numerous occasions. He's recruited like a mad man, over 60 people this year alone. He even created & implemented an entire training program for upcoming Staff Sergeants. Whiskey has been a spectacular General for a good portion of 2019, and it's time he get some recognition. 

Lieutenant

KSI JAK KNIFE 7

@KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Jak is the heart and soul of Hellborn. He knows virtually every member, most better than myself. A true workhorse, Jak would host 7 gamenights a week if I let him. Jak has also been in KSI for 4 years, and his considerable knowledge has been spread throughout Hellborn's members and Officer Staff. He recruits like an absolute machine, is constantly sharing his knowledge and vast KSI experience, and he's always there online. I know that sounds like a small thing, but just by simply being online so much he's been able to reach out and meet so many members of Hellborn. He spent about 5 months as a LT in Hellborn before finally receiving his well-earned promotion Captain. He's continued his excellent work as a Captain and I know he'll make a phenomenal General in the future.

SSGT

KSI Zordon

@KSI Zordon

Well here's a guy who started his KSI career off with a bang! Earning Member OTM in his very first month with KSI, KSI Zordon was promoted to SSGT soon afterwards and hasn't stopped pushing. Zordon is constantly online and available for his members, even when at work he'll show up to Squad Meetings or Gamenights. He's grown a lot in his time with KSI. Jumping on top of every promotion & (quality) recruit he can get his hands on. KSI Zordon was the easily the best SSGT I saw all year and has been an even better Lieutenant. And I can't wait to see what his KSI Career holds in the future!

KSIDntAskImAwfl

@KSIdontask

DontAsk, better known as Pam, has held a LOT of different ranks this year. From SGT to General and everything in between. She's a mentor to ALL of DM. She taught me just about every KSI thing I know. From how to host a gamenight or how do recruitung/promotions, even little things like reaching out to members and just caring for each and every person we meet. Regardless of rank or position. No matter who you are or where you're at Pam will make time to talk to you and help you out with anything, KSI or irl related. DontAsk is easily the single most positive person in ALL of KSI. Constantly upbeat and with a positive spin on things, Pam is always overflowing with love and compassion for DM & KSI. So much so that she was elected Spirit Week Queen for 2019! Also this year Pam earned Outstanding Service 1, and she was inducted into DM'S Divisional Hall of Fame!

Department Head

KSI Airborne 7 (AAP)

@Airborne

Since being given the reins to AAP, Airborne has totally revamped AAP and pumped new life into an old Department. From creating new awards to engage more members to training up the AAP Staff, he's a phenomenal job with the Awards and Achievements Program and it shows. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with AAP!

• Chief Operating Officer

Category: Senior Leader 

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Gambit 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Gambit or The Great Gambino as some know him By was definitely a big help to DW this year. Always there for a POW WOW conversation or just to lend advice because this year we hadn’t had the best luck with Directors until recently so Gambit was my go to guy an boy let me tell you he helped the division out big time showed us a lot of things we were struggling in an how to fix them but all the help he provided DW as well as the other divisions is one of the things that got him to his fancy new position Chief Strategic Officer 

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reason: DW an directors haven’t had the best relationship since 2018 but Gruntier coming in has been a great thing for the division now I’m not gonna lie I had my reservations about him but after that first initial conversation we had it all went away he is always there to pop into a game night with the members help out the squads give advice to anyone who wants it has helped me build a team of 7 staff as well as guided me into making DW a better place so when you think of a director who has went above an beyond this year Grunt is the man.

Category:Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Jynxie 7

Forums Link: @KSI Jynxie 7

Reason: Jynxie one of the hardest working Co-Founders I’ve seen in a long time I got to see the work she does as a CoFounder through my time as the ES Performance Officer am boy let me tell ya she is a go getter in so many ways one way to describe her work ethic as a CoFounder is the first one to arrive at the building an the last one to leave some how she finds time to game with the members give tips an tricks on a variety of things there are many great cofounders in the community but Jynxie is in my opinion the best of the best

Gamertag: KSI Majesty 7

Forums Link: @KSI Majesty

Reason: Majesty is a new CoFounder but to me this year she shined as a Captain coming off of her 2018 Lieutenant of The Year Majesty became a Captain not to long after that an this is where Majesty stepped up her game to higher level we let Majesty run the squad a couple times for a week to see how’d she be at Gen an that girl came in there with a game plan an she got it done exceptionally an it’s that same drive that got her to where she is today sure she had a few road blocks along the way but it didn’t stop her from getting things done

Category:Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI Starset 7

Forums Link: @KSI Starset 7

Reason: Starset returned this year an began to climb the ranks an has made it to Co-Founder currently but Lieutenant in my opinion is where he has shined. He transferred over to Elysium DW from Hannibal DW as a SGT but it wasn’t long before he got in the water with the sharks an started doing work assisting the General in making Elysium a better squad because at one point it was on the verge of closing down but we had to give it one more shot an Starset was the man for the job when you look at the Elysium Officer staff currently he mentored a lot of those officers as a LT just the last 6 months Elysium has had has a lot to do with Starset an his drive an hard work

Category:SSGT

Gamertag:

Account Link:

Reasoning:

Catergory: SGT

Gamertag:

Account Link:

Reasoning:

Member:

Gamertag:

Account Link:

Reasoning:

Forums Staff:

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Account Link: @Mr. King 77

Reasoning: When you look at a candidate for Forums Staff OTY a lot of people stick out but King is the one who sticks out the most From The Rejoin/Join Staff, To the GSM an Forums Mods King has a lot to do with these teams from training answering questions showing people the ropes he does it all as well as banning individuals who wish to cause us trouble an put the community at risk he is a man of many hats in Clan Ops an Web Ops but to me Web Ops is where he has shined this year.

Department Member:

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze

Account Link: @KSI xKamikaze

Reasoning: With anything Kamikaze takes on he takes it on guns blazing giving it his all an much more. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him in clan ops in the past but AAP an eventually Rejoin/Join Team. An it was the Kam I remembered from clan ops making sure everything thing is done up to par is what I’ve known him to be like an he has exhibited that in the departments. So when you look at OTY Candidate for Department Member Kamikaze is definitely a 1st Round Pick in my eyes.

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. King 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Keeping it short and sweet for this one. No matter what Division you put king over its almost insured that he well cement roots for himself all the while creating, building, and nurturing relationships and bonds with its leaders and members. As I recently re-joined the clan ops sphere of things taking membership in WD, I can state from first hand experience that Kings presence and insight can be felt in every aspect of the division. From game nights and squad meetings to workshops and leadership development training - he is always a constant force pushing the division towards change and rebirth into what they aspire to be rather than maintaining a status quo of what was set before them. He has been a consistent in a long line of disrupted relations between director and division to WD and has made several hard calls that have ultimately been passed off on him while he was brand new position. His mindset, skill set, and overall commitment to making whatever division hes currently positioned over I think is a direct representation of the type of commitment a leader at that level should have. His natural toxicity levels being excluded of course...lol.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7

Forums Account Link / @: @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award: In trying to start this nomination all professional like and well worded, I realized that there's no need for that here lol. I have just straight up never had a bad experience when Venum is around or when I've had the privilege of working with him in both clan-ops and department-ops. In relation to this award however, I think the thing that differentiates Venum from the other excellent leaders in his rank is his mindset and the optimistic way his mind adapts to the problems his division encounters. Of all the leaders Ive sat in parties with discussing Divisional problems, road blocks, and set backs, I can easily say that Venum is the most calm cool and collected out of the bunch. the way hes able to instantly separate issues into what he can and cant fix, his ability to prioritize what issues need to be tackled first, and most importantly his demeanor when doing so is collectively - nothing short of veteran. Hes taken his share of losses when it comes to taking one step forward and 2 steps back, but that head of his is always raised high and looking forward. A very underrated and appreciated skill in my opinion.

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I literally laughed out loud when writing this nomination and thinking about swag because that's how goofy and energetic this man is which, in turn, is nothing short of contagious to those around him. There are two main reasons I think this man deserves Founder of the year so ill hop right in. The first would be that the phrase "roll with the punches" and "when life knocks you down, get back up" don't have S*** on this dude and I mean that with all sincerity. Swags most recent KSI Career has been stuffed full of L's and what seemed like - hopeless situations. Yet despite everything going to hell in a hand basket around him, Swag didn't even consider backing down. He soldiered up and kept it moving as does any leader, and inspired those around him to do the same. Moving forward to the present, Swag has finally found a stable home in SL where hes been able to show his true color and strengths without having to worry the ground beneath him is gonna collapse and its been incredible to watch. Secondly, Swag is a large proponent and and source of positive and good energy. Sadly enough that is sorely lacking in the gaming world and can get washed out in the busy parts of being a 7 but he has always kept that strong. Constantly spreading happiness in parties and sending out messages to remind people to stay positive and keep their heads up no matter what. Its truly great to see...although I did block him so he'd stop adding me to that s*** in the middle of my Apex matches lmao.

Category: Co-Founder 

Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI MeShell 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I have to do it to em. Shout out Shell ummm RIP CD, Roblox or die.

Real talk though, If you know Shell you know why shes an excellent candidate for this award. Instead of writing about her story and accomplishments, I will say this: KSI MeShell 7 is easily one of the most giving, selfless, and involved 7s Ive met. No matter how shes doing, how she feels, or her needs, she always puts her members or her staff above herself. Making sure shes there when shes not only needed but just wanted, going the extra mile to do what everyone else leaves behind or incomplete. I mean she did my BoD job for 2 weeks until i got my act together (thanks for the notes shell told you I'd remember that lol). Beyond this her presence is always felt in the party regardless of its nature. If its a fun hang out, Shell is adding priceless commentary and the main attraction for some of the fun that goes down. If its a serious conversation, she always has deep and well though out insight to contribute. Long story short, she the bomb and I hope she wins this award because she deserves it as someone who constantly is under appreciated.

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Dropshot 7

Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award: Although he done got Division Leader and Department Head and thinks hes to cool to hang out with his Dad now, I have to nominate Drop for Department head of the year. Leading up to and after attaining the position of "Head of T&E" Drop has been an incredible asset to the department and has already proven himself to be 100x more potent of a Department Head than myself. He constantly displays his organizational skills as the overall performance of T&E during annual events has increased exponentially. He is constantly applying new ideas and changes to help tweak his departments current events and systems to make them more applicable to both competitive and social players alike. Hes very in touch with the community as any great department head is and constantly references the members for decisions rather than making them unilaterally. I'm extremely excited to see what heights the department can reach under his leadership.

Category: Forums Moderator (Admin)

Gamertag: KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI RiiOT 7

Reasons they deserve this award: This ones easy, gotta nominate Best Friend (not biased I swear). Literally anyone whose competent with the forums and what they are know exactly who RiiOT is because hes legitimately everywhere. Regardless of his ridiculous work schedule and living in a country that runs on God's time, he has made it a point to be a constant force in web ops constantly running maintenance, upkeep, and improvements in order to give our members the best online experience possible. RiiOT's skills are highly undervalued as USA is a very thankless job but anyone with slight competence can tell he not only cares about his job, he excels at it. Some who know him would say as well as he excels at sending kids to the Shadow Realm. Point mad ethis mans the greatest so thank you RiiOT!

Category: Co Founder 

Gamertag: KSI Shadow007 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Shadow007

Reasons they deserve this award: shadow has been been a great teacher along the way and showed alot of helpful things that can help me grow in the community and help the squad grow. Naturally he has always tried to make time to hear out problems and solve them before they become worse situations. He has been a good mentor and Co Founder.

Category: captain 

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Akame 7

Reasons they deserve this award: He has always been helpful with explaining the ways he has done things and I've found them very helpful as I have moved up. He is always an outgoing person and ive never seen anything but positive vibes coming from him in partys, he has been a great captain to work with and get to know.

Gamertag: KSI SnowQueen

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI SnowQueen

Reasons they deserve this award: has always been a helpful person for me and others since i joined the community and has only gotten better since then even after becoming a General has always went out of the way to rectify issues or answer any questions that I or anyone else have had within KSI. Also multiple times before i had discord would try and find people to play certain games with me when i asked and never hesitated to try and make me feel welcome by any means

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Akame 7

Reasons they deserve this award: has also always been very helpful to me and others, has done multiple workshops and related things to give people within KSI knowledge about all the different things you can do here within the community. Including forums, recuriting, up to date chain of command when i was first starting out. Has gone above and beyond for me before i was an officer to make sure i didnt feel out of place and knew what all to do / how everything worked going forward.

Both of my nominations are strong and dedicated people that have equally helped my KSI experience go very smooth. their patience and motivation to this community is absolutely outstanding.

Forums Account Link: @Scarface 77

Reasons they deserve this award:
Ever since I've joined KSI this guy has been there for SL bringing it to greater heights than I ever imagined. I joined in late February after he had split Imperial and Templar. I was there for some of the biggest highs and lows of SL, but the way he took an eager officer and helped mentor him to one of the best generals I've seen yet. But his approach to everyday is always the same lighthearted and eager to help anyone if they need.

Forums Account Link: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I cant think of how to start because of how much this guy did for Imperial and SL. I came up with this guy when I was first became an officer, I left the community but I kept in touch with this guy and the way he took a crumbling imperial officer staff and turned it into one of the best powerhouse's in SL and KSI in recent history. This man is one of the main reasons I came back to KSI because of what he accomplished in what little time. I wanted to be apart of the change that was happening in SL at the time.

Category: Co-Founder

Forums Account Link: @KSI Swag 7

Reasons they deserve this award: The amount of work he puts into every squad and division he has a say in. He approaches everyday with a positive attitude through all the hard times he has faced as a 7, and acting general.

Gamertag: KSI Keidil

Forums Account Link / @KEIDIL

Reasons they deserve this award: This individual has been a big help in the squad in as he has recruited members and helped get the squad more active.

Since his rejoin he has been active with helping building the squad. H e is well liked within the squad and the officers. He gives a 100% all the time and is willing to help anyone he can. He is very knowledgeable in KSI rules. He will go far in KSI if he has the right mentoring.

Categories For nominating: CPT

KSI Uppish

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47508-ksi-uppish/

Uppish has been a fantastic Captain for Hellborn this year. He goes out of his way to help people and is a good friend, mentor, and listener. I have had some irl issues going on in my personal life and he’s been willing to be there to listen to me vent, and help try to solve some of my issues. Uppish is awesome and is more than deserving of this award and many others.