AAP Of the Year Awards 2019

KSI Airborne 7

Category:Director

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIfiremomma7

Reasons they deserve this award: She is very knowledgeable about anything we are seeking. She goes out of her way to find out information if she doesnt know. She is like a mom to all of us in our division. She is alway their for when someone is bothered or troubled.

Category:Divsion Leader

Gamertag: KSI Dropshot 7

Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award: i hardly play any games with this awesome guy. He is always keeping us on our toes when we need to correct some error we did. 

Category:General    

Gamertag:KSIGinobiwan 

Forums Account Link / @: @Ksiginobiwan 

Reasons they deserve this award: he is dependable and is aways available when their is a problem that arises. He is very knowledgeable when it comes down the the position he is in. He is alway trying to get people together play games and to just hang out. He is very motivated at everything he does. He has a awesome personality.

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Forums: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: 

KSI Rogue has been such an inspiring leader in KSI. He took on the role of Acting Gen in Prestige and has taken a lot of time in training myself and KSI Dea7thwish to become better leaders and given us the tools to run a squad and be role models in our community. 

He is hard working, dedicated and always there if you need to talk. He deserves this! He has really put a lot of time, love, compassion, dedication to SL. I have already learned so much from Rogue and he deserves this award to show recognition to all his amazing achievements in SL. 
Thank you Rogue for all you have accomplished with Prestige and training me to become so passionate about my position and guiding me to be the best I can be. You ROCK!

Edited by KSI NiKKixDoLL

Category General

Gamertag KSI Rogue 7

Forms account link/ @KSI Rogue 7

I would like to nominate him not only for being a great player but he is also good officer and a wonderful General where's the great understandment for everybody around him rules of conduct and how to bring it down to each person's level so they can understand what was going on and how to work the forms and bring everybody together as a team and now that he is a co-founder he's exceeded all expectations and bringing everyone together as a team to work together as friends and as a family of KSI

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums Account: @Scarface 77

Skarz deserves this award and much more. He's a founding father to Sovereign Legacy an continues to watch over us Today. He's been one of my top role models, as well as, the same to much of our leadership. He's probably been the toughest on me, with constructive criticism. It has paid off though, when it came to my improvement as an officer. He's overall a great leader and mentor. SL wouldn't be the same, without him.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Grifful 7

Forums Account: @KSI Grifful 7

KSI Grifful 7 is the perfect example of leadership, that goes above and beyond. Throughout this year he has been a huge accelerate to the growth of SL. He's certainly been my biggest mentor, when it comes to KSI. Many of my leadership strategies have come from, being in various workshops with him. As well as, him just training me one on one. At some of the toughest points in my KSI career, he helped give me the motivation to push forward and succeed. He has done this and much more, with the majority of the leadership in SL and success is definitely the direction we will be taking it in!

Category: Founder

Gamertag::KSI Swag 77

Forums Account: @KSI Swag 7

KSI Swag 77 has been constantly adding growth, knowledge and fun to our division, since joining. I believe he's an excellent leader, who will only bring more and more success to the community. I've learned quite a bit from him, by working along side of him. He also brings a very good energy to every party he joins. That energy, has a much greater effect on our community, than most people realize.

Gamertag: KSI DCRUNK

Forums Account: @KSI DCRUNK

Regardless of the position, KSI DCRUNK has done outstanding things for this community. I believe he will only continue to do so, as we continue to grow. Earlier this year, we were both CPTs in Knights and training to run a squad. We've always had our strengths and weaknesses, but Crunk and I were always neck and neck, for who was outperforming each other. When eventually, Knights needed I new General, I was chosen, even though he deserved it just as much as I did. After I had settled into the position, our upper leadership came to me and asked about Crunk transferring, because Imperial, was in need of a Gen. I literaly felt like the coach of a team losing his team Captain, but the negative this put on our squad, was outweighed by the positive this could bring SL.This wasn't an easy move for him either. He had to join a brand new squad and get to know everyone, in order to be a successful Gen. Finally we made the really tough decision and went with the option of thinking bigger than just our squad and improving SL, probably even the community. On 9/20/19 DCRUNK transferred to Imperial and has done a phenomenal job as Gen.     

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI Zakrasil

Forums Account: @KSI Zakrasil

KSI Zakrasil is currently a CPT, training to become a General. He has been a huge power, behind the strength of our squad. Any time I'm not available, he gets the job done. He shows huge initiative, when it comes learning and preforming his duties. He's helped me with the training of many of our members. Excellent at hosting meetings, and preforming other CPT duties. I believe he'll continue to grow and continue becoming a great leader in this community. 

Senior Leader(Board members, Senior Directors):

Director:

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link / @Mr. DropShot

DropShot keeps growing and showing he can handle what ever we throw at him. He is not only running DL, handling Judge duties, but also Head of T& E. I can't wait to see what he is going to be able to do in the upcoming year! He has stuck through all the ups and downs of DL with us and managed to keep his sanity. He has made some good Gens and is working well with everyone in DL to make DL a better Division. No matter what I have chatted with him about he has taken the bad and made some positive changes in DL. 

Co - Founder:

General:

Gamertag: KSI SnowQueen

Forums Account Link/ @KSI SnowQueen

This Member/ Gen has went from the quiet little mouse to a very out spoken individual. She tries to come off scary and it is funny at times, but she is starting to remind me of someone. I have watched her grow of the last year and i would have to say she has came along way in a short time. I  believe she knows her squad and what they want most of th time, better then some of the other Gen's we have had in the past. I have heard and seen some of her ideas come to life in her squad and am very impressed with how she has changed things for her squad. For these things and more she truely deserves this honor.

Captain:

Gamertag: KSIGinObiwan

Forums Account Link / @KSIGinObiwan
Reasons they deserve this award: Well this guy what can I say?! hum or ever  do I start! He was just going to be a member and not change his gamertag! Well I think watching his Gen and hearing things that were going on in his squad and the Division just changed his mind! He made that comment that he was going to be a Gen in DL and I was not sure what to say but "go for it" and he did just that. He has some great ideas and works well with all his officer's below and above him. He also works well with the other squad officer's and Gen's to make game nights fun with in DL. I have watched as he has climbed to the where he is today and he worked hard to get himself into that seat. As a captain I watched as he surrounded himself with his squad members and made sure they all knew he was there to help them in anyway he could, be it listening or gaming or just setting in a party having fun. He has earned his stripes with this squad. For this and More he deserves this honor.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Lilducky

Forums Account Link / @KSI LilDucky
Reasons they deserve this award: Talk about your quiet but deadly members. LOL Well this one has tons of questions and is not afraid to ask them. She is not willing to let anyone side step her on her way. When she decided to become and officer, their were those that were not so sure that KSI SnowQueen had made a good decision. But I am here to tell you this was a good one, as I have watched and mentored this member from time to time to help her on her way. She is one that will be the first to tell you that is breaking the COC. She is willing to help others and to be helped at the same time, which I have rarely seen here lately. She will step up and listen to anyone needing to chat and is willing to help those that need help with games that she has. If she doesn't have the game she is willing to go the extra mile and find someone who does have that game to help them out. For All This and More KSI Lilducky deserves this honor! yep yep yep She is not a Duck!

SSGT:

Gamertag: KSI DARKPARADOX
Forums Account Link / @KSI DARKPARADOX

Watching this one grow has been an experience like no other other. Each officer grows at their own pace and this one is going to do great things. He as started to come out of a shell I didn't thing he was going to for a short time. He is doing more with his officer's and members then is expected and I  believe he will continue with the right mentoring and  leadership. With the questions that he is asking and the way he is learning things he will be able to do great things. For this and more I believe he deserves this.

SGT: 

Gamertag: KSISmokieFudge2
Forums Account Link / @smokiefudge72
Reasons they deserve this award:  This one had a little bit of a rough start. He was unsure of weather or not he was going to change his gamertag or not and when he did change it, only to find out he would have to change it again as the first time it didn'[t aloud him to add 72 so he only added the 7. But he was very understanding and changed it to add just the 2. But he works side by side with the officers and tries to help out when he can.  But he has become a asset to his squad none the less. He is making changes a little at a time but is there for those who are willing to join a party and has helped his fellow members in other ways! For this and More he deserves this. 

CPL:

Gamertag: KSI AnimeLord
Forums Account Link / @KSI AnimeLord

This one is a unique individual. He was able to make it to a  SSGT position, but do to life and family had to step down. He said when things changed he would try again when the time is better. He knew he was going to hurt his squad and was able to do the right thing until the timing was right and he is now trying again to become an officer that his squad needs and help his fellow officer's. I can't wait to see what this one is going to be able to do now that he can put his mind to the task at hand. For this and More he deserves this. 

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member(Overall best member of the community for the year): 

Gamertag: KSI Xeno God
Forums Account Link / @gespi

This member/ Officer I have watched for a very long time, He has changed his gamertag a couple a times alone the way. But he has managed to be able to handle any thing that we throw at him and that life has thrown at him in his personal life, and still managed to make it to a CPT seat. He is always willing to listen to anyone and help anyone that he can with what ever the need may be in KSI or within his squad. He is always there with his positivity and is always there to make sure we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, when we think there is none! He always manages to make me smile when I am dealing with my pain and need a pick me up. for this he deserves this award and more.

Category: Sr Leader

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @:  @ThaHomieRonin

Reasons they deserve this award: Although Ronin and I have bumped heads he is still a fantastic leader for this community. He is always willing to listen when you need to vent or work through an issue. He gives his point of view good or bad he’s upfront and honest. One thing I think members don’t know is he can be caring and understanding, you just have to communicate with him. This Director Team with Ronins leadership will lead clan ops into a strong future for KSI. 

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Grunt and I started our crazy friendship when I was DM’s Director. My first 2 weeks I did nothing but deliver bad news to the division leadership. But through it all he showed myself and the rest of DM what an amazing leader he is. He takes his time and works through an issue he’s never been to proud to reach out for advice or support. He has grown so much as a Director and maintaining two divisions isn’t easy. He makes time for the leaders below him and the members around him. He will sit in a party and allow people to speak openly without fear of getting into trouble. 

Gamertag: KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link / @:   @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award: This kid has always been amazing to me. No matter what DL or KSI threw at him he stood tall and pushed through it. When he needs help or a different outlook on something he reaches out to the leaders he values for guidance. He works hard to be approachable by the division and makes time to join in game nights. With his crazy busy schedule he finds to make impacts all over KSI from Division Leader to T&E Head has given us a lot. It is always a privilege to work with him on any and all platforms. 

Category: CoFo

Gamertag: KSI Jynxie 7

Forums Account Link / @:   @KSI Jynxie 7

Reasons they deserve this award: When I first stepped in as ES’s Director I saw that Jynxie was a leader for the division. She cared about the well being of each member and officer. Although she believes she could be trained better she does a great job with the training she has. What makes her a great leader is that she is always willing to learn and grow with KSI. With the hit ES has taken as of late she is still willing to fight and try to move the division forward in a healthy and positive light. Jynxie is willing to mentor, play, and encourage any and all members and officers in ES. Her loyalty to KSI and ES is encouraging. 

Gamertag: KSI Barb130

Forums Account Link / @:   @KSI Barb130

Reasons they deserve this award: When Barb joined KSI she made it very clear she would not change her name to reflect KSI for anything. But after awhile in ES she made the choice to change her gamer tag to help her squad grow and become active. Although Barb had a few bumps along the road she took those bumps with stride. Barb leads her squad with pride . She is always willing to give a workshop to not only her squad members and officers but for the entire division. If she has a question she is never afraid to ask it and then pass that new knowledge back to her squad and explain it to them in ways they can understand. She is always willing to learn and grow her knowledge for her squad and division. I am truly excited to work and mentor her into the future of her career.

Category: Department Member

Gamertag: KSI WHISKEY7

Forums Account Link / @:    @KSI WHISKEY 7

Reasons they deserve this award: This guy right here is my right hand on The News Team. I first got to see who Whiskey was when i was the Director for DM, and he was impressive. I knew right then that he would be a leader to follow and learn from. The amount of love and dedication he has for The News Team is amazing. He is encouraging and positive to the team and is always willing to help get articles out in a good time frame. He has always been willing to fill in when needed or throw together a fun piece for the web site. If i have ever needed a sounding board for news he was there to listen. I am lucky to have the privilege to work with this crazy fun guy.

Forums Account Link / @Scarface 77

Reasons they deserve this award: I could honestly write a book about this man on how much he deserves this award. He is truly remarkable in everything he brings to the table weather it would be giving advice even if you don’t ask for it, handling situations, hanging out with members this guy is just phenomenal! Over the course of the year he honestly produced one of the best divisions in KSI! And if you know how KSI goes that is no easy merit to obtain. In SL every officer general, co fo through out the year can honestly say Skarzx has had a big influence on them! I myself can say that he is not only a leader but a man who I strive to be like. How approachable he is along with the vast amount of knowledge and amazing humour, dedication to never give up and say anything is possible and you can do anything if you put you’re mind to it honestly is why SL is where it is at now compared to the start of the year! You can through any obstacle you throw at him you can bet anything that he will overcome it or will die trying too and that is rare! I can tell you now Skarzx it as been an honour to have met you and to have learned so much not only as a leader in KSI but also as a human being! You’re Legacy in SL and KSI will be remembered for a very long time! 

Forums Account Link: @KSI Grifful 7

Reason why they Deserve this Award: Damn this man I can honestly not express how much passion and drive is inside of him to make anything he does successful is second to none! If you ask any question about KSI you can just hear in he’s voice and detail how much he loves what he does. And everyone looks up to him so greatly for it including myself! The amount of ups and downs and adversity this man has faced as a Division Leader is crazy, most people would give up but no not Grifful! I’ll give you an example, about 1-2 weeks after becoming div lead he was left with no co founders no founder, 4 squads with most of them still needing quite abit of work. Even after Skarzx numerous times offering help griff said “no I got this” and well didn’t he deliver, we now have the most 7 staff in all of KSI and the fastest growing division in KSI and that their is thanks to Mr KSI Grifful 7! I cant honestly express how much respect I have for him for that because as I say most people would give up! He has been an amazing mentor to myself and is an amazing role model to all of the up and coming leaders below him! 

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7 

Forums Account Link: @KSI Rogue 7

Reason why they deserve this award: I met rogue back In April a few days after he was recruited, he was in a party with Grifful and I was a captain in knights at the time and I distinctively remember him saying that which I remember to this day “thanks for having me I hope I can help and some kind of impact” well what a damn impact he had! He was recruited into imperial which at the time was in my opinion close to shutting down, they had a failing gen, officers that weren’t really doing much a retention was bad. Then came in Mr KSI RogueLSG88! He was the spark and fire that imperial needed! He is an extremely inspiring and influential person, and has gone on to now splitting Imperial for the 3RD TIME this year! And this is since April don’t forget! In that rebirth of imperial he created a whole new Squad game type in PUBG was top recruiter of the month I believe 3 times! That is just astounding!! The amount of effort, training, time and love he has put into KSI is truly admirable and I can’t think of anyone else that is worthy of this award! I am blessed to have him as my Fellow Co-Founder And has proven to be an amazing asset to KSI alone let alone he’s division! I am so glad to have met and honestly can’t believe the amount of Impact he has had on everyone around him including the 3 generals he has produced in the 8 months he has been in the community! Mad props to you brother! 

Category: Director of the Year

Forums Account Link / @Scarface 77

KSI Skarzx 77 has been pivotal all over KSI but predominately with his amazing leadership and range of knowledge in moving divisions forward to the future. I could not think of another KSI leader worthy of this nomination. His successes in SL have really put this division on track for when KSI Grifful 7 took over. He is one the best mentors I’ve had in my time here in KSI. Highly respectful and always fun and engaging to everyone around him. KSI would not be the same without him.

Category: Division Leader of the Year

Forums Account Link / @KSI Grifful 7

KSI Grifful 7 is probably one of the most badass leaders in SL. He has really shined as a Division Leader. Without his leadership, SL would be in a much different place. I’ve seen him grow into an incredible leader and has taken SL to the next level. He has driven his 7s staff to be the best they can be, he has been an example to all his Generals, and a model leader all throughout SL. At one point, he was wearing ALL the hats as a 7 being, Div Lead and CoFo handling all the responsibility for a time. He still was on top of it and handled everything. He has set great goals for this division, and we have been achieving them! He is also a great friend and is always there for his members.

Category: Captain of the Year

Gamertag: KSI DCRUNK

Forums Account Link / @KSI DCRUNK

KSI DCRUNK is one hell of a guy. He was and outstanding Captain in Knights and a Top Recruiter 3 times in SL. He was always training his fellow officers and bring plenty of new people into the squad. He is someone that all the officers and members alike looked up to because he really is the meaning of KSI. He is personable and respectful, approachable and highly knowledgeable. He is always down to learn more. Hence why he also has Jack of All Trades. He laterally transferred over to Imperial, got to know all the members and starting really showing his true colors as an incredible leader and then took over Imperial when I was promoted to CoFounder.

Category: Lieutenant of the Year

Gamertag: KSI NiKKixDoLL

Forums Account Link / @KSI NiKKixDoLL

KSI NiKKixDoLL came into Prestige as an officer and blew everybody away with her insane recruiting skills. Her alongside KSI Deathwish basically built up Prestige. After having a hard time with other officers and a lack of proper training she still just rocked the squad. She quickly jumped on with training and has learned so much in KSI. She became a powerhouse in SL with her awesome full gamenights, massive recruiting blasts, and building up other officers. You see some awesome things coming from her as she moves up in leadership.

Category: SSGT of the Year

Gamertag: KSI N3cRo NiNjA

Forums Account Link / @KSI N3cRo NiNjA

KSI N3cRo NiNjA has been an awesome officer in SL. He stepped in here and went full throttle. As an SSGT he busted out promotions and recruits. Learning all he can and even training up SGTs and fellow SSGTs. He hopped on frequently even during his personal situations and got with members all the time. He is always fun to play with and loves getting members into gamenights and workshops. He moved up to an LT due to his success as an SSGT and his leadership potential. He is always there for you and has constantly been checking up on me during my tough times in my life. He is an incredible guy and if he keeps up this pace he will continue to move up in his KSI career.

Category: SGT of the Year

Gamertag: KSI Bmack42

Forums Account Link / @KSI Bmack42

KSI Bmack42 is one of the best members in KSI. I met him in a random PUBG duo and then several months later I recruited him into KSI. He became a powerhouse in Imperial, even pulled off a Triple recruitment during a squad recruiting lobby. He has always been outstanding even when he had to step down from CPT due to college. He stuck by and still knocks out filled up PUBG gamenights and is always helping the squad whether it’s still recruiting or hosting gamenights. I know he will return to the officer corps one day and continue to be a powerhouse in Imperial.

Gamertag: KSI Barb130

Forums Account Link / @:

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI BARB130 has been an exceptional leader to the squad that she leads as well as members in other squads with in Eternal Souls. She has helped me through many issues related to KSI as well as personal issues. She is very dedicated to her and the community as a whole. She has created a system to aid staff in submitting game night attendance. Barb is a highly respected and dedicated member of this community and should be recognized for her contribution and commitment to the community as a whole.

Categories For nominating: General 

General: KSI Barb130
Forums Link: @KSI Barb130
Reason: From day one of Barbs Gen tenure, she's been the poster child of "work hard play later". When she became Gen for the second time this year, she put forth this effort twice as hard. Barbs squad is her life. There is literally nothing she will not do for Succubus. Her time put in to keep her members active and continuing to strive for greatness is astounding. Barb is one of the main reasons that Succubus has continued to stay afloat in ES, and will continue to be like that. The leadership qualities that she expels within herself and her staff rival that of any other 7 I have ever met.

Captain: KSI Pathfinder
Forums Link: @KSI Pathfinder
Reason: Pathfinder is another one of those staff members who gives his all, no matter what. As a CPT in Succubus ES, Path was all over the squad making sure everything that was needed to be done, was done plus more. His dedication to his members and growth of his staff was always priority #1. You have questions or concerns? Pathfinder had, or found the answers.

Lieutenant: KSI LONEWOLF684
Forums Link: @KSI LONEWOLF684
Reason: Lonewolf is a Brit turned American with his time online. This man, he's always pulling his members together to the best of his ability. He's the guy who gets up around 10am EST and stays on until stupid o'clock to make sure his guys are never left out. Need a train done and his cpt or gen cant do it? Lonewolf is on it. There's no question he won't ask, and his thirst for knowledge is unending.

SSGT: KSI Dabbasaur
Forums Link: @Towely gamer17
Reason: Dabbasaur is and will always be the mascot of ES. He's the face of activity, making sure he attends as much as he can so he can associate with as many members as possible. This is what earned him his ssgt position. Dabb has always yearned to do more within ES, and has been full of many questions that he always asks. As a staff member in ES, he is ever growing trying to spread his love for this community the best he can.

SGT: KSI LadyJenny 7
Forums link: @Lady Jenny
Reason: Jenny is what you get when you see a picture of sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. She's always running around building up members and making sure they are included. She's never had a bad thing to say about ANYONE, and always finds the good out of a situation. Jenny is who runs to you when she hears that you're sad, and will do everything to make you laugh and forget about your blues. She's the kind of person that makes this community so great!

Division Leader: KSI Hatter 77

Forums Link: @Hatter 77

Reason: Hatter has done nothing but dedicate her time and full effort into ES. From the moment I rejoined KSI I knew she cared about the divsion's well being over anything. No matter the cause of the difficulty. She was dedicated to ES. Pushing people to their limits to show them they had more to give. She deserves this award because of her whole hearted dedication to ES and the love of the community

General: KSI Barb130

Forums Link: @KSI Barb130
Reason: There isn't enough that I can say about Barb. She is the hardest working individual I know, constantly always trying to figure out the next thing to improve, the next thing to focus on. The next thing. That's the kind of person Barb is, Always focused ahead. She's created ways to streamline processes that had been mundane or the little things that people dread doing. She has continuously given her all to Succubus no matter what was going on. ALWAYS. She deserves this award because of her total and complete dedication to the squad and her members.

Lieutenant: KSI LONEWOLF684
Forums Link: @KSI LONEWOLF684
Reason: Lonewolf is for lack of a better word, an enigma. He came out of nowhere and immediately dove head first into his role. He has continued to work and support those around him time and time again. Dedicating his personal time to the squad. He stays up hours into the night for him as he's a UK member to be on for the members that are in the US so they have time to chat and play. He has never backed down from a new challenge as an officer and is always looking to take on more for the betterment of the squad and the members around him.

Category: Sr Leader

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @:  @ThaHomieRonin

Reasons they deserve this award: Ever since I took lead with him, he has never let me down. No matter what silly thing I ask... no matter how late or how hopeless a situation is to me, he is there and available to play a game while we think tank it out.  He helps me navigate the chaos I see to come up with a plausible plan of action that can aim us twords success. He has always had the best of intetions for my ES family and I know with him he cares about us as a whole succeeding not just one person here or there.

Category:Director

Gamertag:KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasons they deserve this award:Since coming back as our lead she has worked hard to guide our development and growth into a positive light, She has a hefty schedule though always is on point when it comes to communicating with both members and staff with questions or concerns regarding the future of their Division and squad. She is always willing to share knowledge she has gained through her own trials and tribulations to see people grow as both leaders and members, to watch squads grow instead of crumble. Constantly humbling herself and letting everyone know she is just another fool with an xbox here to have fun and play games, she is by far one of the most approachable leaders I have come across in my time in KSI.

Category:Division Leader

Gamertag:KSI Venum 7

Forums Account Link / @: @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award:Through my time working with him when he was our PO assistant, as well as moving up from the first series of PO Specialists, to being his divisions PO Assistant, I have never once heard this man falter in his devotion and dedication to his family. By family I mean his division, as each member matters to him.  He takes every opportunity to take something from a conversation that could help his division, and puts it in place. Every moment a place to learn, treating his members with respect and a nurturing kindness where you see leaders grow and thrive. You hop in his parties and it is all laughs even if you know personally he is dealing with alot, he always puts himself last and his DW family first and it shows with the love reciprocated from his members.

Category:Founder

Gamertag:KSI xSwagg77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 7

Reasons they deserve this award: This man tirelessly with the world crumbling around him worked hard to attempt to put out the fires of a crumbling division around him. Through his home was falling apart, he met his people with love and positivity that you would never know there was anything wrong. Most people would need a break after having to endure such struggle, but he went to his new home and hit the road hard. SPreading his fun loving positivity there and keeping their eyes focused forward to the future.

Category:Co - Founder

Gamertag:: KSI Tiger 77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Tiger 77

Reasons they deserve this award: I had the blessing of meeting this wonderful woman through PO, she has always been busy and worked hard for her members. Each day her plate would be full of mentoring and teaching, and not a moment when hurdles came her direction did you hear her vent her frustrations. She turned her eyes to the members and figured out a new approach to fix the problem at hand. She was always there to hop in parties, play with her members, and even went so far as to come to meetings from other divisions to learn as she has a never ending thirst for knowledge. 

Category:General

Gamertag:KSI Barb130

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Barb130

Reasons they deserve this award: When I first came to ES, she was one of the only generals over here. She flet under trained, under staffed, overwhelmed and even though all of this her members loved her and valued all her hard work. Now not many can say someone who steps down only to climb back up is what you normally see in KSI, but that is exactly what she did. This time she asked questions, fought for her education, and made sure she understood everything before approaching the next step. She was more than ready when she got the reigns back to her squad and she has turned it into a powerhouse of family. She takes time to teach not just her staff, but the members so they arent left out of KSI knowledge. She goes above and beyond for them making sure if they cant make a meeting, that she takes the one on one time to give them the understanding and compassionate instruction only she can. 

Category:Captain

Gamertag: KSI Meliodas

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Meliodas

Reasons they deserve this award:Through his tireless efforts he is constantly on call for his members. He dedicates so much time each week to the squad, but loves to spend one on one time with people, teaching and developing their knowledge in the community. When he came back on staff earlier this year, you could tell he had learned much in his down time. Never one to shy away from handing out praise to his members, he has always given encouragement and guidance no matter the personal price. He is by far one of the best teachers in this community I have had the pleasure to witness and know he could and will go far.

Category:Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Lonewolf684

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI LONEWOLF684

Reasons they deserve this award: This man has quickly slipped from the quiet corners to the head of his staff. Always there to get things done and never letting the time difference get to him. Whenever you need anything done in his squad he is on top of it and goes above and beyond your expectations. He is one of the few that isnt shy to play with anyone and learn from those willing to toss out knowledge. You can see him picking up any and every game to make sure all the members of his squad, no matter their rank feel left out. I cant wait to see where he goes in the future.

Category:Forums Staff (Mods, 

Senior Mods, Admins):

Gamertag:KSI xKing 77

Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. King 77

Reasons they deserve this award: When it comes to making sure that things are flowing perfectly on the forums this mand does it. Whether I had a silly mod question, or when he was over in ES training people how to better use the forums from his expertise. He thoroughly trains people on how to keep the forums safe as well a fun place to be, banning those who wish to be butts and putting little “King was here” bits on people profiles. When it comes to him, he was always my go to on any question or issue on the forums throughout the entire year.

Category:Department Member

Gamertag:KSI xKamikaze

Forums Account Link / @: @Chi Town’s Finest

Reasons they deserve this award:Through my dealings with him on the join/rejoin staff as well as in AAP, Kam has never been anything other than positive and uplifting to his fellow members and staff. He is always there with words of encouragment and looking for ways that he can go the extra mile. Many times people forget that we all have a real life, but he has always been kind, patient, and respectful to all those he comes across...always leaving it a better place than when he came.

Category:Member(Overall best member of the community for the year)

Gamertag:KSI Dabbasaur

Forums Account Link / @: @Towely gamer17

Reasons they deserve this award:This guy has the heart of a saint. When he joins a party the energy increases 100 fold. He is always there for members, no matter where they are from in KSI to make them feel better, to help them in any way he is able. I have watched him beg and plead with staff to let him help, let him show his community love and he does. Everyone knows him over here in ES, and if you meet him you dont forget him easily. When he is your friend he is family, there to support you through the good, bad and ugly.