KSI Barb130 OS Lvl 1

KSI Jynxie 7

Name: KSI Barb130 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Barb130
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence:

What can I say about this woman that you wouldn't hear ringing throughout both her squad and division. She goes the extra mile every moment her xbox is on. I doubt there is a moment when she isnt thinking of ways she can improve both her squad and division as I have known her to even hate to rules of LOA. 

When I got here she was a General of a struggling squad, with an equally struggling staff. She hit a few bumps but never let her moral falter. Pulling people in parties constantly to train them and mold her training to their learning needs, she is diligent with both her staff and members. 

She pushes constantly for inclusivity across the division to make sure no one feels outcasted or left behind. Constantly hopping in every gamenight she can until she is in need of desperate sleep. 

Does work for everyone no matter the squad as she steps up to code sheets making work for other squad staffs easier. She has also helped come up with plan of actions for members who had issues in the past to keep their futures bright in KSI and them moving in a positive forward direction. 

If she is in a party she is automatically, without ever being asked taking notes to assist her 7's staff and try to ease the burden on them. She is the first to sit there and think tank with anyone to come up with ideas to help the division and squad grow and maintain a healthy warm positive environment. 

She each week has never hesitated to make sure all her members feel appreciated,  always giving a shout out to those who go above and beyond. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

Barb or Gam Gam as a lot people call her is one of the most outstanding individuals in ES I've had the opportunity to get to know Barb through being the Performance Officer for ES in the past as well as her being in the CDC. Barb has brought and done a lot of outstanding things for ES one of the most standout things is this program she wrote using her teaching background an the program is something that keeps track of that members activity which to me is groundbreaking an something that could be utilized in other divisions so that alone is definitely warranting outstanding service but honestly barb is deserving of this award in so many ways than just that!!

Guest for barb

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Barb130
Reason-/-Evidence:barb really deserves this she has helped so many people in our squad members and officers alike,she always goe's out of her way to help anyone that needs her,i myself would not be where i am today if not for barb's guidance and her expert training,she has helped me on so many level's as she has helped all the officers in the squad,barb is also very smart and is always finding new ways to help better the squad and not only the squad but the whole division,she is a great officer and a great person to know.

18 minutes ago, Guest for barb said:

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Barb130
Reason-/-Evidence:barb really deserves this she has helped so many people in our squad members and officers alike,she always goe's out of her way to help anyone that needs her,i myself would not be where i am today if not for barb's guidance and her expert training,she has helped me on so many level's as she has helped all the officers in the squad,barb is also very smart and is always finding new ways to help better the squad and not only the squad but the whole division,she is a great officer and a great person to know.the guest is me i forgot to sign in on my pc.

18 minutes ago, Guest for barb said:

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Barb130
Reason-/-Evidence:

Every time Barb is hanging out with everyone shes multitasking with coming up with new ways to improve relations with all our members, or reminding our officers for attendance ect.

In addition, she doesn't hesitate to lift someone else up or call them out for something good, so others notice their efforts.

When it comes to outstanding Barb's definitely the first to come to mind, especially with all the changes with our squad recently, shes been steady at keeping us together and happy. 

im droping my witness for this..

while the time i was in ES form Nov 1018 till now i watch her grow from a gen with a falling staff members when she got demoted and promoted back to GEN of succabus
she has reached out to me when i was GEN over angels helping me programming for the angels sheets and making it easier for the members to enjoy their stay withen angels and ES as a whole..

note i did leave ES but what i have watched barb done form when i was in ES i have respect for her and she desvers this award for what she has done for her squad makeing sure things are dealt with when problems arise making sure the members are having fun and gaming  

and for all the hard work she has done for her squad and other members for the squad she def deserves this award

barb keep up all the hard work u do for ES 

-
King's Apprentice

Nagi