KSI Itachii 7 KSI mentor award nomination

KSI LeviMOFB

KSI Itachii 7

@KSI Itachii 7

Mentor award

Ever since I met this guy, he has always been their for his officers, and members. Whether it was KSI or personal life he always has time to listen and share his wisdom when you needed it. I've learned alot from him about how to run a squad, how to train officers effectively. I'm still learning from him to this day. The way he approaches everyday to train fellow members and get you prepared to go as far as you want to in KSI, while having a giant time zone difference is amazing. 

Edited by KSI LeviMOFB
Had to fix the format for award

I can be witness when I came up in knights as an officer he was my mentor the entire time just working with me on being the best officer I could. He was part of what we called the welcoming committee where any new member that wanted to be an officer he would get into a party with them and go over everything with them. He made me into the member I am today and I cant thank him enough for it.

KSI Itachii 7 

@KSI Itachii 7

Mentor

Itachii has helped me thru so much, he trained me to be an officer way back when and his guidence has stuck with me fron day one. He taught me so much from recruiting to promoting all the way thru the basic officer duties. 

KSI Itachii 7

@KSI Itachii 7

mentor award. 

What’s not to say about this fine gentleman. I’m no long standing stone here but since I have been here this guy has shown me nothing but love, respect, and direction. He’s always been there for his squad since my time in Templar. When I’ve had questions he’s had answers, when I’ve had bad weeks he’s been there to guide them to a better direction. He’s been a fountain of knowledge for this entire squad in my eyes. And as Levi stated with such a time difference he’s always made sure to be there for his officers and squad. 

@KSI Itachii 7

Mentor award

KSI Itachii 7 is a great mentor and has alot of ambitious values to learn from. He has made me a great officer hands down. I was very nervous in taking on the rolls I have and with the wisdom and knowledge and calm ability Ksi Itachii has is very encouraging to anyone.