KSI Global
Chi Town’s Finest

Just Be You And You Will Be Successful

Wow bro,

Alright let me first say this;  That's deep and highly inspirational.  I've heard of a similar quote over the years "If at first you try and don't succeed, try try again." Because simply put, you only fail if you don't try.  I am thrilled that some of the same ideals still circulate in an ever changing world that has completely turned it's self inside out in more ways than just one.  Thank you for sharing that :), I feel that honestly?  Everyone should take a read of your post, they might find a bit of them selfs along whatever journey they are going through.  Keep the vibes rolling!  Maybe one day it'll surmount to much more than just a simple vibe.  Who knows, the days are always changing~

~Trim

9 hours ago, KSI xKamikaze said:

I will start this off by saying that it is always important to be yourself and never be afraid of making mistakes. Yeah it’s always better to learn from other people’s mistakes but if it is a gray area and you know in your heart that it’s the right thing, Go for it. The only way this starts to be a problem is if you don’t learn from those mistakes.

I know that if somebody came to me and told me that they did something with their best intentions that I would always overlook the fact that it was the wrong thing to do. “If you aren’t making mistakes are you even trying” One of my favorite quotes.

Also the main reason for this post is to never try to act like nobody but yourself. This is what makes you unique. Yes you can have Mentors that teach you how to do certain things along the way but then make it your own down the road by adding your own twist to things. You may eventually make this things even better then they once were.

KSI xKamikaze

I really appreciate the sentiments behind your words! I must say though, I definitely disagree with your opinion about good intentions.

"A good intention is meaningless unless it is followed by a good action."

Sometimes the "best intentions" can cause the most harm. I say have good intentions AND do the right thing. Luckily, we live in a world where much of what we do can be considered black and white. So it's fairly easy to discern if a decision made with "good intentions" is in fact, a GOOD decision. One of my favorite quotes is “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” You could easily substituent "intentions" for "abilities". All that matters is what you do. Your choices, both big and small. Good intentions are awesome! But they're only half of the equation. ;) 

I also like what you said about being unique! This world would definitely be a boring place if everyone tried to be like everyone else. Hear, hear man!

Awards

@KSI TrimHarbor1 Thank You for sharing your feedback. Definitely Agree.

@December I definitely agree with your statement. Thank You for sharing how you look at it. When we sit down at the end of the day and think about certain situations that inspired us to write something for everyone to read it comes out different.

Awards