OS LV 1 KSI SnowQueen

KSIfiremomma7

Name: KSI SnowQueen 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI SnowQueen
Award-/-Achievement:  OS Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: Well she has succeeded where others have failed , especially with the squad she is now Gen of . She was handed the a failing squad due to the part of the Gen before her and she has managed to bring her officer staff together to be a united front for the squad. As I have watched her and answered several questions for her, she has proven that she will continue to do great things in KSI. She is a friend to everyone and I don't think there are many that she hasn't gamed with or just set in a party chatting with. She is always thirsting for more knowledge about her gaming community and ways that it may be improved. She works well with everyone, including the 7's staff and is also apart of the join/rejoin mods. If there was anyone that has come up the ranks after me, she is the one that I will be watching to do bigger and better things then myself. She is always there for members of KSI, not just her squad. She has handled things with positivity no matter what has been thrown at her and I believe she can and will be able to handle anything that KSI throws at her next. DL will always be a better place with her in it. For all this and more she deserves this award and for putting up with me ! 

When she did not have access to internet she was performing gamenights on minecraft to maintain her standing as an officer and keep her squad active when her superiors were not active. She mai tain all her duties and even recruited during this time and attended meetings. She kept pushing forward when others would have tried possibly failed and gave up. She pursued a position as an officer not to make a name for herself but to save her squad and she has turned it around and became its General. In all this she has never let it go to her head. I My goal is to be half the leader she is. 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI SnowQueen
Award-/-Achievement:  OS Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: She is very knowledgeble with her position. She helps other people with problems even if they are not in her squad. She brang her squad that was failing to being successful and thriving. There isnt much she wont do for her KSI family. She has alot of thing going on in her personal life and professional life that would cripple a person, but she does it without complaining and it makes her the strongest out of all of us. That is why she deserves this award. There is no one better to recieve this award the @KSI Snowqueen#3684 

Award-/-Achievement:  OS Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: she is a great person and gen for nemesis if I ever had any questions she would always answer them first me and she is always there for everyone in DL and I see good things in her future for KSI and she makes me want to work my way back up the ranks with how much she prides herself as gen

Guest KsiSmokiefudge2

snow is primarily example of what KSI is all about she holds her community as it her own family. She always there for any your questions day or night.Even though she has a list of many health issues she dont let slow her down.With great integrity and determination she is going make her squad the top one at there! If I ever have question about KSI or games she isnt afraid to answer them or even if she dont know answer she gets one in let's me know. With her help n great measures she takes it not going just make her squad top of it class But it going make KSI the top gaming community out there! You can not find another squad member as invested with her own time with Ksi as she is I promise you that!

Snow is primarily example of what KSI is all about she holds her community as it her own family. She always there for any your questions day or night.Even though she has a list of many health issues she dont let slow her down.With great integrity and determination she is going make her squad the top one at there! If I ever have question about KSI or games she isnt afraid to answer them or even if she dont know answer she gets one in let's me know. With her help n great measures she takes it not going just make her squad top of it class But it going make KSI the top gaming community out there! You can not find another squad member as invested with her own time with Ksi as she is I promise you that

Awards

Name: KSI SnowQueen 
Award-/-Achievement:  OS Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: i have known her since be for KSI she is always there and has been there for me and everyone that has needed someone to talk to or play a game with she is like a sister to us all has always helped when needed and she is always on her game with things that need to be handled i believe she deserves this and i wouldn't know anyone better 

When I think of SnowQueen, I think of 'determination' and 'dedication'. Although she was very shy when I first met her, I could tell from the beginning that when she sets her mind on something, nothing can get in the way of her achieving it. Since becoming an officer, she continues to  shine brighter than those around her. She has worked tirelessly to make sure herself, her officer staff, and her squad are in the best possible position to succeed. Throughout DL, she is more than just a General, but she is a friend to all. She has always gone the extra mile to make sure everyone she talks to feels welcome and at home. She is someone that the officers not only look towards for guidance, but also know that she will be there when they need someone to talk to. She takes every opportunity as a learning experience, and any obstacles that she faces she does an amazing job of learning from them and applying to her squad. SnowQueen has the heart of a lion and is someone that I have been thankful to work with this last year.