January 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on Jan 17th and be open until Jan 31st end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

• 2 weeks later...

Director

KSI Skarzx 77 (DIRECTOR-SL)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Skarzx has taught me alot throughout my time in SL, he has never been one to say no to lending an extra hand when it comes to explaining things in workshops, how to run a squad and handling officer duties. Even at the rank of director, he regularly goes around the division making sure everyone is enjoying their time in KSI. 

Division Leader

KSI Grifful 7 (DIV LEAD-SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful has been the foundation for SL's success. He has been all over the division making sure thing are running smoothly. Hes always available to talk and give advice when you need it. He made sure that after the xmas break that the division stayed charging forward at full speed, and made it clear it has no intention of slowing down anytime soon.

Co-Founder

KSI Rogue 7 (COFO-SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue has done an exceptional job as a co-founder. Throughout the beggining of january he was our acting gen and helped make sure we got the officer core needed to maintain growth and activity. He has hosted all kinds of workshops to help spread his knowledge of KSI to the whole division, so that everyone who attends gets a good understanding of KSI and how it operates.

General

KSI NikkixDoLL (GEN-SL-PRESTIGE)
Link to forums account - @KSI NiKKixDoLL
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nikki is new to the role of a general, but in the short amount of time she been at the helm, Prestige has been charging forward with recruiting, gamenights and workshops. She has laid out the foundation with an all new officer core, and has the making of a serious powerhouse squad within SL. She stays in contact with all of her members and is always willing to help another member with anything

LT

KSI ENERGY (LT-SL-PRESTIGE)
Link to forums account - @KSI LIFEZENERGY
Reasoning why they deserve this- Energy has been a highly morivated LT within Prestige, if theres any work to be done Energy is always ready to do it no matter what, he has high dedication to the squad and his officer duties. He continues to show growth in his leadership DAILY. He is a quick learner and is always staying active with members and making sure everyone is having a great time in KSI.

SGT

KSI ForeignG (SGT-SL-PRESTIGE)
Link to forums account - @ForeignGod5079
Reasoning why they deserve this - ForeignG has been a great SGT to have around in Prestige. He is always gaming with members, chatting it up in parties and on discord. He is a really nice guy and is great to have around to promote the positivity gaming community standards that KSI is all about.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 (FO SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
He's always checking on all of us in SL making sure we are all doing good and okay, very supportive, here for everyone is needed, hard working!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (COFO SL)

He's always jumping around checking on members, helping, giving tips and advice, very strong and motivated leader!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NiKKixDoLL (GEN SL PRESTIGE)
She is really dedicated and is always doing everything possible for the squad and the division to ensure everyone here in KSI is enjoying their time here and always checking up on our officers making sure we are completing our duties and are being active.
Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 SL PRESTIGE
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this 

He has really stepped up his game and has been super active in training all officers within Prestige and helping other officers within other squads in workshops!

Edited by KSI LIFEZENERGY

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (Co-Founder - SL/Prestige)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always around helping anyone that needs it. I've never had a question he couldn't answer. Friendly and positive no matter the situation. Keeps information and the ins and outs up to date for everybody. From officers and promotions to recruit/promotion process and workshops on a step-by-step basis.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NiKKiDoLL (General - SL/Prestige)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nikki is always getting involved in regular party chats and especially in gamenights. Does everything she can to keep us in check and up to date on everything that's going on. Always bouncing people around if they are looking for someone to play a game with. Possibly the most reliable leader I chat with. Nothing against anybody else.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Always seems to be recruiting more people. Jumping around checking up on people. Making sure everyone knows how to maneuver not only discord but all of ksiforums as well. Even if I need a quick run through or just lost track of something in forums, he is always able to get me to it.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ENERGY
Link to forums account - @KSI Energy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Making sure officers understand what all our position entails and keeps on us if we are falling behind. Making sure we aren't stuck on something and gets everyone back up to where they need to be.

Awards

KSI Taywick 77 (Rank - WD Vanquish) -
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11588-ksi-taywick-77/
Reasoning why the deserve this - I believe that Taywick deserves this because he has brought Vanquish from failing and now to the point of splitting this month. He had worked his butt off as a GEN to try and make this spilt happen and filling our officer core. It has been tough with inactivity in the officers and to the point of demoting some and rebuilding his staff has brought Vanquish to the point of being able to make this split happen. 

Edited by KSI Ralph
Editing

Senior Leader

KSI RiiOT 7 - (CAO/B.o.D) 

Link to forums account -  @KSI RiiOT 7

RiiOT has been one of those people in the community that I’ve always felt comfortable to talk to when I was going through something and always gave me the advice that I needed even before I became a join mod. He took time out of his day to update my sprite on the forums and worked with me until I got it right. Always quick to respond to me whenever I have a question about anything. Just recently this guy truly helped me find my “Why” in Clan Ops and for that I’m really humble for. Sometimes all it takes is to sit down with someone and Chat. Thank You for everything you do for the community good Sir and keep up the great work!!!

Director

KSI xKing 77 (Director  - WD)

Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77

This guy is literally the walking and breathing Handbook of KSI. Whenever you have a question he is quick to answer because he is always thinking on his feet. Everywhere he goes in KSI success follows no matter the situation. The diligence this man has put into KSI as a whole is off the charts while also making time to play with the members within the community. Thank You for taking me along for the ride and showing me the in and outs of the community. Keep up the great work and always showing me trust.

Division Leader

KSI xTiger 77 (Div Lead - WD) 

Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Tiger goes out of her way daily to make sure everyone is having the best KSI experience possible. Recently when my squad started to fall apart she stepped up to the plate and put her 100% into helping me recover. Helping with promoting, training and recruiting for my squad. She has the same mindset as me that we are not going to let things go down like this. Always there to hear my ideas and not just listening but putting some of this things into action. I truly appreciate everything you have done for Malice and WD. Thank You.

General

KSI Taywick 77 (Gen - WD/Vanquish) 

Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77

Taywick has been a real support to my squad and truly has shown that family sticks together. Reaching out to me when he notices that something goes down that was completely not in my control. I appreciate what you have put into action and Thank You for the help.

SGT

KSI xBrownie (SGT - WD/Malice)

Link to forums account - @KSI xBrownie

This Member has been around KSI for awhile now and knows how to bring the squad together with great Member Retention. When he hosts a game night you can always count on it being a good time with the game modes that he picks. I wish nothing but success for you in your promotion to SSGT yesterday. I appreciate everything you have recently done for the squad and if you ever have any questions I’m here for you.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

KSI AIRBORNE 7 (SGT - WD/Vanquish) 

Link to forums account - @Airborne

Airborne has been one of those members in the community that I can completely spill my guts to and he will deliver back his thoughts and ideas about any situation that I bring to him. I’ve worked closely with him in AAP before becoming a Join Moderator and now a Forums Moderator and he is always quick to get back to with any information to the best of his knowledge. Anyways taking the time out of his day to get with the members so they have the training to do a job well done. This member knows the difference between the time to joke around and the time for business to take place. I look forward to working with this member in many areas in KSI in the future. Congratulations on your promotion to HDM. Well deserved.

KSI xRELICx SGT - WD/Malice

Link to forums account - @KSI xRELICx

Reasoning why they deserve this -

This Member is trying to learn the ropes of KSI. He is trying to attend and Co-Host Gamenights and his overall member retention is off the charts. He has recently told me that he would like to become a officer and I can’t wait to see what he brings to the table for Malice.

• Chief Operating Officer

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Director DM/DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - When you look at a director a lot of times you think of someone who is gonna come in an want your division to run how theirs did but with Gruntier that is the exact opposite when DW was in a low place an things were looking pretty bad for DW Gruntier got more hands on with the division showing a lot of us his DM wisdom Grunts a director who can have fun crack a few joke sometimes at my expense lol but knows when it’s time to get down to business on top of helping out he still has his home division an it’s amazing to see how he manages time for both divisions but that’s where his wisdom of time management comes into play 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty 7 CoFounder DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty

Reasoning why they deserve this - Often times you see a Gen who becomes a CoFounder kinda get into a point where there aren’t as attentive to their assigned squad but with Majesty it’s entirely different she is the same person in regards to helping out Samurai as she was when she was an officer or General an even branching to offer her assistance to Elysium one of a kind is a way to describe her always in the parties with the members gaming and chatting kicking butt in apex especially an giving out advice we used to call her Majesty The Enforcer but here recently she’s been like a love guru  to some of the members it’s definitely a pleasure to have her an KSI Starset on the staff with me

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HarleyGirl Samurai DW CPT

Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl

Reasoning why they deserve this - DWs resident mom an this is a title that many of the members an leadership have given her in the past month there has truly been a resurgence in Samurai an she has played a crucial part in that whether it’s hosting a workshop, game night, meeting or anything Squad related Harley is there an actively participating in it but the one thing that makes her stand out is there is a member in Samurai who is a special needs member an Harley is there every step of the way to guide him through KSI whether it’s the forums a game or something in real life she is right there by his side that right there is something that sets her aside from the rest of the pack

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DURIN Elysium DW LT

Link to forums account - @KSI DURIN

Reasoning why they deserve this - One of the more soft spoken members in the squad but at the same time one of the hardest working and down to earth members in the past month I truly seen him step up to the plate in the squad an start getting things on track with making schedules an mentoring potential officers as well as everyday duties of an officer with big things on the horizon for his squad I see big things ahead for him

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze WD Malice Gen

Link to forums account - @Chi Town’s Finest

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kamikaze what can you say about him that hasn’t already been said. Kam has excelled in Clan an Departments but in this current time Web Ops is his bread and butter he’s always there to help out the mods for the Join and Rejoin Staff definitely there to swing a ban hammer when it’s necessary hence the name T-1000 but in all seriousness Kam is one of those individuals who puts his all into something no matter what an that is something that separates him from the pack.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 CoFounder DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - When it comes to AAP and the Rejoin/Join Staff Starset is one of the first to pick up apps or post on nominations his level of dedication to these areas of KSI is truly inspiring he has stepped up recently to train the new mods  while at the same time being relatively fresh to the area and through his dedication to AAP he recently got the Co Head if he continues at this pace I can see him going far in departments in the future.

Div leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 Div DW

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Venum has been a very good mentor to me and the rest of my division.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 DW CPT

Link to forums account - @Bane 7

He as been working hard to make are squad a positive environment.

While keeping an active schedule.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

KSI Ronin 77 (CEO/KSI)
Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Ronin has earned of the month in my opinion because he helps everyone. He helps people talk things out he puts work in for all of KSI. I couldnt imagine all the stuff that he has on his plate but he makes in seem like when u come to him for help that is his main focus. He has such good advice.

Director

KSI Gruntier (Director/DW-DM)

I believe he has earned and deserves Of the Month because not only does he do a great job as our director but he also comes down at a squad level and helps with everything. He plays and hangs out almost daily. Gruntier truly shows what being a good leader is all about. He doesn't ask us to do anything he himself isnt willing to do.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) 

KSI VENUM 7 (Division leader/DW
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

I Believe Venum has earned of the month for being a great leader he has worked hard on getting this division back to its former glory. He works every day to help anyone and everyone. He makes sure we do our job but than reminds us to have fun. I dont think DW would still be here if it wasnt for Venum.

Co-Founder

KSI Starset 7 (CO-FO/ DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Starset is awesome. He works hard in our division plus being in Web ops. I believe he has amazing leadership skills. He has helped DW in so many ways. He is always on top of his web ops stuff.

Captain

KSI HARLEYGIRL (CPT/SAMURAI)
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Mama Harley is one of the best things about KSI. She mentors everyone, she has more patience than anyone I have ever meant. She keeps SAMURAI going. I see mama Harley going places.

SPARTAN MAN1911 (CPL/SAMURAI)
Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911

Spartan Man is one of the best members in this division. He is active every day. Spartan has learning disabilities but he doesn't let that stop him from putting the things he has to in his bio and location and the forums. He is sweet, kind, and keeps people honest. He doesn't let anyone get mistreated. He is just all around amazing.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamakaze, Malice WD Gen
Link to forums account - @Chi Town’s Finest
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since I've met Kam, he has been a huge help to me, with introducing me to people, and answering questions I may have about things. He's been there every step of the way in helping me threw ranking up in KSI. He honestly is a really awesome dude, and great at being a forums Moderator. He even did my app, and let me tell you he did NOT take it easy on me. He explained everything to me the process even after I was in and why he was so hard. He takes his role in KSI seriously, and honestly couldn't have met a better role model then Kam. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CheekClapr Napalm WD CPT
Link to forums account - @PvM_Drew
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cheeks was one of the first people I was introduced to in KSI, and since then he has never let me down in his role. He has also helped with many questions, and even pulling me aside to teach me how to do certain things so that I would not fail! He strives to create a positive experience for everyone, and has handled some tough situations when it came to some problems that I was having with another member. He is a great leader, and another amazing role model. 

In truth I'm so grateful to have met both these people, and both of them are amazing role models with in WD. There are so many more people I would love to list, but these two have impacted my experience the most here with in KSI, as I am sure they have impacted many others just like myself. <3 These two hold the meaning of KSI in their own ways, and bring it to the table in different ways. Thank you both for being so amazing from the very start. <3 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  LT Imperial SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Lollipop
Reasoning why they deserve this - since i have met lollipop its been everything but difficult.. been teaching me everything since day one of joining and has been super supportive,always there for you when you need her,happy,will raise you spirits.. she is a great leader and role model too all members of KSI 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - GEN Imperial SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why the deserve this - strong leader,gets things done by the book which i like, met him for the first time playing cod and we smashed it ever since i want to thank him for making me the rank i am today and hope to do alot more work beside this guy in the future.. 

Edited by KSI MATTZ

General

KSI DCRUNK ( General Imperial SL)

@KSI DCRUNK

He deserves this because he has done so much for the squad. Without him here i don't think the squad would have as much success as it does.he helps everyone feel accepted and happy. He pushes us officers to be better and strives for the success of imperial. Under his leadership we have grown so much. He has even helped me overcome some personal issues i had a made me a more positive and confident person. He deserves this more than anyone else.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SHOCKER Gen/DM/Cruelty
Link to forums account - @KSI Shocker
Reasoning why the deserve this - Shocker always goes above and beyond. I have seen him leave parties multiple times to help members and or his officers with anything they need. He is straight forward yet encouraging and a real asset to the community. Im looking forward to seeing him progress in the community.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Captain KSI refinedus Cpt/DM/Sinister
Link to forums account - @KSI refined
Reasoning why they deserve this - Refined has been moving up the ranks quickly in Sinister due to his vast knowledge of KSI, willingness to learn, and approach-ability He spends a lot of time in open parties getting to know everyone and is a very reliable person.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TiMBERKiNG Lt/DM/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI TiMBERKiNG
Reasoning why they deserve this - Timber is the most chill dude probably ever. He brings a light friendly tone to gamenights and has shown a hell of a lot of improvement over the last few months. He has been striving to learn as much as he can and has made himself available when needed. He is an asset ti this squad and a great dude.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SLATER SSGT/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI SLATER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slater may be new to the duties of being an officer but he shows a real thirst for knowledge and helps out in any way that he can. He spreads himself out over the community joining many different gamenights and brings a humor and joviality that keeps members coming back for more.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HGrizzly SGT/DM/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI HGrizzly
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grizzly is a mainstay in Wrath. He is on everynight encouraging members to join parties and brings a lot of fun to the table. He is a solid dude and the kind of members others can look up to. A role model for Wrath and anyone else he is around.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Siren82 Gen/DM/ Wrath/Sr News Writer/Editor in Training
Link to forums account - @KSI Siren82
Reasoning why they deserve this - Siren is often my right hand in the News Dept. She volunteers to pick up any extra workload and always gives 110%. She is 100% reliable and brings many new ideas to the department itself and is a hell of a writer. Recently we have begun training her for the Editor position which she has shown a real aptitude for and always makes the time to give her best to the dept. A sterling example of a selfless leader and exactly the kind of person department ops needs.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAskImAwfl CPT/DM/Venom
Link to forums account - @KSIdontask
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member utilizes most of her free time helping members in need. She is friendly and approachable and the farthest thing from critical. She has a depthful knowledge of KSI and is always happy to share that with anyone.

Director:

Gt: KSI Gruntier 7

Link @KSI Gruntier 7

Reason : Grunt always makes himself available to members. He provides good, sound advice and actively listens to help resolve any problem. You never feel like you're bothering him when you ask him for help. Grunt is an asset to this community and a good friend. 

Division Leader: 

GT: KSIxRomeo 7

Link @KSIxROMEO 7

Reason: Romeo is another one that is always available to the members. You will often find him joining via the app while at work to handle an issue. He leads by example. For instance, he recently asked all of the 7s staff to bring in one recruit each. He also brought in several recruits himself and continues to do so. He never asks anything of anyone that he wouldn't do himself. He is a great leader. 

Co-founder:

GT: KSI Drew 7

Link @KSI DREW 7

Reason : Whiskey (as he will always be known) is always looking out for the members. He offers his time up and is quick to work to resolve any issues. He works closely with the squad he is over to manage problems and provide a positive word when it is warranted. He works effortlessly to stay in close contact with the members by gaming with them on a daily basis. He is one of the hardest working members of our 7s staff. When it was brought up that our division was not performing well in recruiting, he proposer the idea to have a div wide recruiting party. This was recently done this past weekend and went over quite well. He nudged the officers in his squad to join and many of them did. He often attends the officers meetings to keep abreast of the issues they may be facing. He does all he can to help make this division great. He definitely deserves this award. 

General:

GT: KSI Siren82

Link: @KSI Siren82

Reason: Deka (as she was formerly named) works hard for the members day in and day out. She is constantly posting positive messages to keep her officer staff motivated. She attends every game night and plays with members to stay in close contact. She often works to handle problems late into the night and makes herself available at the drop of the hat. She is the  example of what a general should be. She works closely with her 7 to resolve issues and come up with a game plan to tackle things headfirst. Deka is a valued member and deserves this award. 

Captain:

GT: KSI refined

Link: @KSI refined

Reason: 

Refined is going to go far in KSI. He makes parties fun and enjoyable with his good humor. He attends many gamenights and comes together to game with members outside of that. He has a great attitude even when people compare him to Batman. He can shake it off and keep the party pumping. He deserves this award because of his exemplary leadership within this community.

Lieutenant :

GT: KSI Zordon 

link @KSI Zordon

Reason: Zordon brings a positive attitude to the squad. He is always willing to help. He stays super busy irl, but makes time to attend game nights and recruiting parties when he can. He has a professionalism that is a great benefit to the squad. 

SSGT: 

GT: KSI Slater 

Link @KSI SLATER

Reason: Slater has been a surprising underdog. He stepped up as a SSGT and gave it all he has. He isn't able to recruit yet, but he consistently hosts gamenights and attends all workshops that are offered. He has a good attitude and bring fun to any party he is in. He works hard for the betterment of the squad and to better himself. 

Forums Staff: 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 SL 
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
He is always full of information and loves to share past experiences to help guide us as leaders. He has a world of knowledge and I enjoy listening to all this intel he has to offer to learn better how it improve my squad. He is an amazing director for SL and is always open to listen when I need some advice. He is the true meaning of inspiration and where I strive to be one day in KSI. 

Division Leader KSI 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Grifful 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Always open to help anyone in SL with offering lots of positive vibes and influence of his experiences in KSI. I enjoy listening to the different ways of how he handles situations that arise in SL. He has a positive influence on all the leaders in SL and provides us with knowledge and experience to handle just about anything. He loves to interact with our members and games with us. He has always has the best interest at heart with KSI and is a very successful Leader. I admire him a lot. Great mentor! 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag brings a lot of energy and positivity wherever he goes and it spreads throughout the community! He is always posting up progress within SL and keeps us up to date with the latest news. He enjoys hanging out with us and talking about his pickle obsessions and brings a lot of joy to people around him. He gives good advice and generally shows how much he loves SL and KSI. His passion shows through the dedication he has with our squads in SL. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue SL 
Reasoning why they deserve this - What a great inspiration! He is always looking out for us in SL and he us incredibly active within our community playing games and interacting. He Is passionate about KSI and shows it every time he is on with taking moments of training daily with our community and squads. He has the ability to teach in a way that is easily understood. A great mentor and well respected Leader. 

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 

He came into Prestige with a mission and that was to help grow our squad and to train our officer core! He has not only excelled but shows daily his commitment to our squad and members. He helps host workshops one on one anytime we need. He constantly shows his passion and love for SL and Prestige! He really has helped our officer core remain strong and grow since his arrival. Great Leader, Outstanding trainer and mentor! He is there whenever needs anything and takes training to the next level! Our officer core has learned so much from him.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ENERGY
Link to forums account - @KSI LIFEZENERGY
Reasoning why they deserve this -

An amazing ball of energy and outstanding performance every day with this guy! He brings so much passion and love for a community he has been a part of for just over a month. He works hard in his daily activities with training and always an open door for anyone who just needs to talk. He loves to conquer and succeed! He shows us his commitment and understanding of what it means to be an officer daily! I cannot wait to see where he goes in KSI and what a great role model he will be to our next generation. He enjoys recruiting and bringing new faces to Prestige and is readily available to help anyone who needs it. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GLIITCH 
Link to forums account - @KSI GLiiTcH

I recruited this guy Bc I could see so much potential in his character. He is becoming an amazing officer and takes time when he is on to engage with our members and play. He is taking the leadership role responsibly and I can see how quickly he is advancing in Prestige. I’m  proud to see where he is going and what a great leader he will become.

Edited by KSI NiKKixDoLL

Div Leader

KSIxRomeo 7(Division Leader, DM)

@KSIxROMEO 7

Since being recruited into KSI, I got to watch somebody start to climb the upper echelon of ranks from 7 to where he is now. Not only taking a part in running a squad single handedly but also working on the day to day to help all the squads of DM come together and work on our growth. Take a bow Romeo you've earned it.

Co-Founder

KSI MeShell 7 (Co-Founder, DM)

@KSI MeShell 7

MeShell works around the clock irl, but still manages to be a major contributor and factor along with Soap on the production's team. She's a valuable asset on and off the field when gaming together, and also works to help things go smoothly on the day to day operations. It's been a pleasure to work alongside her as well

General

KSI Shocker (General, Cruelty, DM)

@KSI Shocker

Shocker told me since day 1 he was going to be a General of Cruelty. I didn't take it as bigheadedness but more of a promise. He's always working on making sure everybody feels comfortable but also comfortable with challenging themselves to overcome whatever odds and obstacles we face and I'd say it's been an honor to get to hang out while watching as he takes one hell of a stand to recruit and get things going for our squad as a whole.

SGT

gamertag: KSI HGrizzly
Link: @KSI HGrizzly

reason: 

He always try’s to help with whatever quest or things your working on in a game. He’s fun to be in a party with. 

General: KSI Siren82 

link: @KSI Siren82

Reason:

She is a great general! If you have a question about anything if she doesn’t know it she will find out for you. She always encourages people around her to do their best.

Cofounder 

gamertag: KSI Drew 7

link: @KSI DREW 7

reason:

He’s really helpful either it’s games or out of games you have a question he probably already knows the answer. 

Scorpion0017 (CPL, Sinister, DM)

@Scorpion0017

Reason

Scorpion0017 is an excellent example of what a CPL should be. He is always positive, caring, and will help out when you or anyone needs help in a game. Also he makes the new members feel welcome and at home.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Scorpion0017/ CPL/ DM/Sinister 

Link to forums account - @Scorpion0017

Reasoning why they deserve this -

For 3 years this member has been a vital part in KSI. He is so good at

1. reaching out to members, old and new

2. Helping members with there gaming accomplishments constantly and

3. Well known around the squad in such a positive light,  that when I joined,  I was so scared to meet him because I thought for sure he was a part of "the cool kids table". So much so,  that 2 years later into my KSI experince this is still a running joke. 

He is very upbeat and positive in every gamenight or party he attends. He supports the officers no matter what squad he is in. When we divided Venom, Joe wanted him in Sinister, and I wanted him to stay in Venom. We (Joe and myself) went round and round.  I did not want to lose such a powerful presence in Venom. Needless to say I lost, come on it was Joe 7 lol,  and he went to Sinister with Joe and has been a valuable asset to that squad in helping all the old and newest members fit in and understand the inner workings of the squad. 

The biggest reason he deserves this award is he continues to do the above stated for 3 years without ever having had the recognition or thank you that he very, very much deserves. This is evidence that he does it all for the members and not himself.

Edited by KSIdontask

Cofounder:

KSI DREW 7

Forums link: @KSI DREW 7

Reasoning:

I think that he deserves this award because he tirelessly works to better our division, and the news department as well. His time is almost completely devoted to KSI related activities and making sure to promote squads working together and members helping each other feel at home here in KSI. He's put a ton of effort and time into our community and i feel that he deserves this award because of the continued effort he puts forth every day to help make KSI better as an organization on the whole.

General:

KSI Siren82

Forums link: @KSI Siren82

Reasoning:

She is always available to help members of wrath squad, and also fellow members of the news team, and she consistently puts her members above herself. She is very inclusive and always tries to ensure that wrath is a cohesive unit, welcoming members and bringing them into the group right away to make sure that they feel comfortable. She goes above and beyond to provide as much information as possible to the members of her squad and she is always willing to talk and to try and help in any way that she can.

Captain:

KSI LadySatan

Forums link: @KSI LadySatan

Reasoning:

Since becoming a captain she has epitomized being an officer in KSI, putting her best effort into recruiting and leading in every way possible, as well as being a member of the marketing team. She is extremely welcoming to new members and current members alike, consistently inviting members to parties just to hang out and see how they are doing. You can always find her in the middle of a group of members encouraging all of them to get to know each other and to interact as a team and a family. Even despite a hectic work schedule including overnight shifts she still puts forth the maximum effort into bettering everything that KSI has to offer and is always around to help with whatever a member might need and continues to push herself to new heights in the community.

General
KSI Siren82 (GEN - DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account -

@KSI Siren82

Siren has been an inspiration to both members and officers as the general of wrath, she has put extraordinary into the squad as well as the community as a whole. She works hard as a gen and makes sure to keep the members involved as well as orchestrating recruitment and retention efforts.

Captain
KSI LadySatan (CPT - DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account -

@KSI LadySatan

LadySatan has been a cornerstone of Wrath and put in a huge amount of time and dedication into the squad. She works incredibly hard to be the best of the best and I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award!

CoFo

Gamertag: KSI Drew 7( Co-Fo, DM)

Forums: @KSI DREW 7

It is a little unorthodox to nominate someone outside your immediate chain of command, but Drew( or Whiskey as he's better known) is someone who has shown to deserve it. As News Co-head and member of DM's very own MT7s( you know what I mean), he has shown the drive to go above and beyond the call of duty to assist members and makes sure they are getting the most out of the community. Most people would be overwhelmed with the workload that he has been tasked with, but Drew takes it in stride with a smile and an infectious positive attitude. Bravo!

CPT

Gamertag: KSI TyraTreXxuS(CPT, DM, Cruelty)

Forums: @TyraTrexXus

When times get tough, and you need someone to: cover a Gamenight, attend a meeting, or just all around be there for the squad. You call your CPT. That person is Tyra. Each and every time shes been asked shes come through or made time to make it happen. She devotes numerous freetime hours to the members, and had ensured that each and every one she encounters is taken care of and feels like a part of the community. Truly a joy to work with, she always brings something unique to the table. Kudos Tyra! And well done!

Co-Founder

@KSI Rogue 7/ Prestige SL COFO

Link: n/a 

Reason: 
The reason why I’m nominating @KSI Rogue 7 is because ever since I joined KSI I have met such a vast majority of people I never thought to meet and rogue was one of those people. Rogue is honestly like an older brother or a figure I hadn’t had in my life before, someone I can rely on to go to for help whenever and whatever. He also puts in countless hours for KSI as a community and tackles all of his own life obstacles along the way.

General

@KSI NiKKixDoLL/ Prestige SL General

Reason: 

The reason why I am nominating @KSI NiKKixDoLL is because Nikki has put so many hours into KSI and has trained so many of us sergeants into officers and it is an achievement for some of us we never thought we’d get to. Nikki recruited me back on 12/27/19 and several others. For an idea that was over KSI’s holiday/New Years brake. Nikki is also just the sweetest soul and she is a mother at heart and cares for her young and everyone and strives to mentor everyone to success. She see’s the future of our squad and is making every difference she can in shaping it to succeed. 

Captain 

@Kakashii 77/Prestige SL Captain

Reason:

Kakashii, Kakashii, Kakashii... this man is one of a kind he is an artist, and expert gamer, and the best person I have met in a long time. Kakashii hauls ass in Prestige and does what’s required of him and more around our squad. Kakashii makes everybody in the squad happy and healthy at heart by spreading positive vibes everywhere he goes. The spirit of KSI lives in this man. Also we have like a little prestige family and yeah Kakashii is my grandpa, Energy is my KSI Dad, Nikki is my KSI Mom, and Rogue is my swoll guitar playing uncle. Thanks Grandpa! 

Lieutenant
@KSI Energy/Prestige SL Lieutenant 

Reason:

Energy, what can I say I mean this guy works round the clock and still finds hours to put in more work around KSI. Energy is one of the hardest working people I know and is probably one of the closest members of KSI to me. If I ever need something this man is legit texting me, and I kid you not he is always spot on when it comes to giving answers and helping me with what I need. Energy also spreads positive vibes and can always find a way to make you smile if you are in a party with him. Thanks Dad! 

Awards

General

@KSI Shocker

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI Shocker (General - DM/Cruelty)

Reasoning why they deserve this:

Shocker is a General that truly leads by example. He never asks anything of his officer staff that he doesn't do himself. He constantly engages with all the members in his squad. He promotes a fun atmosphere while spreading KSI knowledge through and through whenever he's in a party. Shocker has continued the DM family like ways and passes that down to everyone he comes across. He is on top of all his General duties, and is still always available for anyone, even if they're not in his perspective squad. Shocker is genuine and professional, and has so much respect from his entire squad.

Captain

@KSI refined

KSI refined (Captain - DM/Sinister)

This member has truly come into his own with his amazing Leadership abilities, not just as a Captain, but is a prime example of what an officer should be. When he reached the status of a Captain, he really took control of his duties. He is always eager to learn more, and is one of the most caring and professional officers I have come across in KSI. refined recruits, trains and promotes accordingly, while hosting fun game nights to keep all the members of the squad engaged. refined will be there as soon as he can when you message him for something. If he doesn't know the answer, he will actively seek it out. As the proud creator of Sinister, I am hoping he will take over as General one day soon with the way he is going. 

@Scorpion0017

Scorpion0017 (Corporal - DM/Sinister)

Scorpion comprises what a quality CPL/member truly is. He is always willing to help out with any game that he plays. He will literally jump on a game, if he has it, just to help someone out. Scorpion has such a positive attitude as well, and spreads that positivity in any party he's in. Every member in not just Sinister, but other squads in DM as well, know who he is. People join his parties to play with him, and everyone appreciates him for his continued support in KSI. Sometimes we all can forget what we joined KSI for, especially when you take on rank. Scorpion will play and help remind everyone of that, spreading his positive vibes, even to some of the current 7's in DM. Scorpion reminds us all, regardless of rank, that we joined to play games and have fun. So many people are thankful to him for that.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt is a dedicated Director. He works closely with both his divisions. He leads by example and while he makes sure he gets good results, he is friendly and approachable.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Romeo 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is dedicated to the members and is available to deal with a crisis at the drop of a hat. He makes himself available at work for issues that crop up, or just to hang out with the members. He listens to people's ideas and helps get them going. He looks for ways to keep members engaged and to encourage everyone to do the same. Romeo does not expect more from anyone else than he is willing to do himself. He was out there recruiting with us and bringing in new members while he asked us to do the same.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DREW 7 (Co-Founder DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI DREW 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is supportive and a fountain of knowledge. He gives me the space to figure things out for myself, but steps in when I need it and is always ready to buckle down and get the work done. He promotes positivity throughout the Division and works to get everyone involved. He goes above and beyond and is always working on new ideas to better the squads, division and the community such as the Division wide recruit night. We had our first one this past month and it was a success on a couple of fronts. Some recruits were brought in, it promoted a positive atmosphere around recruiting, a long-time CPL hopped in the party and did some recruiting and it was a learning opportunity for all the officers, tips and advice were shared in the moment.

He does not shy away from the hard conversations and will call out anything he feels is unjust or unproductive. The members and what is best for them is his main focus.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker (GEN - DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shocker
Shocker is a calm force who is very committed to his squad and ensuring they are all having the best experience. He prioritises their needs and works hard at bettering his squad. He will drop what he is doing to take care of his squad. I've seen him do this quite a few times over the month. This man does it all and is always looking to learn and grow.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LadySatan (CPT - DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI LadySatan
Reasoning why they deserve this - LadySatan is a fantastic Captain. She rang in the new year with her promotion to Captain and has shown it was well deserved. She knows all our members, hops on promotions and is always looking for opportunities to learn. She loves to recruit and she is always in a party playing with the members. She's downloaded games specifically to be able to play with members to keep them company in a game.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TiMBERKiNG (LT - DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI TiMBERKiNG
Timber is a stellar guy, really chill and fun in a party. He has really put some effort into learning things he wasn't sure about and has been trying to push himself out of his comfort zones. He also took up Destiny 2 to be able to play with our members and tries to bring new gamenight options to the table.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HGrizzly (SGT - DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI HGrizzly
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hiber is an excellent SGT, he is very active in the squad, fun to have in a party, regularly participating in gamenights, has recommended a friend to join, is happy to help out in any game mode if another player has something they're trying to accomplish and doesn't judge based on ability.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xMinion (SGT - DW Elysium - News & Marketing)
Link to forums account - @Minion xo
Reasoning why they deserve this - Minion has really stepped up this month. Despite having a lot going on she has finished articles for this month and has started working ahead on a couple. She also stepped up in marketing in a tricky moment, making sure everyone had content to spread out across the discord servers and social media.

KSI refined (CPT - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI refined
Reasoning why they deserve this - refined is a fantastic member. He is very visible in the Division - everyone knows him and loves him. He has an amazing attitude, a great sense of humour and is a force of positivity. I think he has the ability to go far in KSI.